A Great Start to a Yearlong Trip

Story Info
Well, we finally made it to Costa Rica.
1.1k words
3.78
6.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, we finally made it to Costa Rica. After the excruciating process of dealing with airport security and getting our luggage, finding a taxi, and being dropped off at the correct location, we officially made it to the hotel where we would spend the next 7 days before heading off to Australia for a year.

Just out of high school and 18, going on 19, I spent a year raising money to travel the world with my boyfriend of almost 3 years. Make that... fiancé. He's 20, almost 21, and he proposed right before we got onto the plane. I guess you could say we're just a couple of crazy kids who think they're in love. What can I say? We like to enjoy life.

Our luggage was taken to our room and we were told to enjoy the beach. We started to explore and realized that the water was perfect and while there were other tourists around, it wasn't overcrowded. There were definitely areas that were deserted so I kept it in the back of my mind in case we wanted a little bit of privacy.

We headed to the bar to grab some drinks and made it back to the deserted spot to watch the sun set. Music started to play so we made our way back and realized that the bar had turned into a thriving night club. We danced and drank to our hearts content and before we knew it, it was midnight.

After a full day of traveling and all that dancing, I was ready to head back to our room. Cooper (my fiancé) came back to the room with me and while I was exhausted, I wasn't tired.

I asked Coop to unzip my dress and I swept my hair to the side so it wouldn't get stuck. As he unzipped my dress, I felt his lips against my neck. They moved down to my shoulders and I just couldn't think straight. The way he kisses my neck...it makes me stop thinking. He knows that and yet here we were. As my dress fell to the floor, his hands slid across my stomach. I put my hands on his as he started kissing my shoulders and he grabbed my hands and put them behind his neck.

"Don't move" he told me. My heart started racing as he moved his hands all over my body. One hand slipped across my breasts as the other went south. He made me feel better than I could imagine as his left hand rubbed my nipples and his right hand rubbed my thighs. His hands were so light and all I wanted was more. For what seemed like eternity, his hands didn't slip into my panties and I almost begged him to give me more.

I attempted to take care of it myself but he wouldn't allow it and returned my arms around his neck. Finally, I'd had enough waiting and I turned around to push him against the wall. I kissed him passionately as I pulled off his shirt. I unbuckled his pants and pulled them down. I realized I was still in my heels and I had my panties on but I was topless. I decided to use this to my advantage and I leaned in to continue kissing him. I carefully rubbed my erect nipples against his bare chest and I let my hands slip into his boxers to run over his butt. My hands came around to the front and I felt his large cock grow as I grabbed it gently. I held it in my hands and began to pump, slowly but surely. I felt his excitement grow and I decided to pull his boxers off.

I left him standing there as I went to lie down in bed and watch his response before I turned out the light. In total darkness, I heard him step out of his pants and boxers as he made his way over to the bed I was lying on. His hand started on my knee and slid upwards as I felt his body's warmth lean into me. He kissed me deeply and ran his hands over my thighs and my underwear but never inside. I felt my anticipation grow and without realizing it, I let out a small whine. His hands stayed on top of my underwear but they began to rub harder and as I started breathing harder, my pants soon became soaked. I needed more. I couldn't handle the suspense.

"Cooper" I cried. My hands slid down because I knew if I wanted it, I had to take control. But he wouldn't let me. He pulled my hands above my head as he slid in between my legs. I could feel his cock grow and lean into me. Coop tied my hands to something but I couldn't see. All I knew was my hands couldn't move. His hands returned to my panties and my legs. He kissed me all over. He kissed my lips and my neck, he made his way down to my breasts and he sucked on them until it was just too much. His hands never stopped and I needed it, now.

"Cooper, please" I pleaded. "I can't handle it; please give it to me."

"Are you sure you want it?"

"Yes, Coop. Please, I need it."

"I don't think so..."

"Cooper!" And with that he only gave me a bit of relief. He pulled my underwear off and put his fingers inside. So slowly, it had me shaking. One by one he pushed them in. First just one, in and out, I cried with delight. Then, another one, in and out, three fingers, in and out. I just sighed as he began to really give it to me. My back arched as the feeling inside grew. That familiar feeling became intense and emotions ran through me at an insane level. I leaned my head back and screamed in excitement as I squirted all over the place.

I was exhausted and ready for bed with the adrenaline rushing through me but he wasn't done having his way with me. He made me lick and suck on each of his fingers and I really enjoyed it. Then, I felt the head of his cock lean into me. He rubbed it back and forth and pushed it in. My hands were still tied but my legs were free and I opened wide for him as he pushed in and out. I rubbed my legs against his butt and his back. It wasn't long before I started to feel the intensity grow inside me again and I could hear in his voice that he was almost done too. He started going faster and faster until finally, he pushed in as hard as he could and I could feel his cum inside me. It felt so good. He sighed with exhaustion and lied down onto me. I could feel his heart racing as his warm body covered me.

"I love you, Coop."

"I love you too, baby."

With that, he untied me and fell asleep. The start of our year-long travels began.