A Great Trip

Story Info
A couple, a road trip, a toy, and a trucker gets to watch.
968 words
3.74
54.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
a12b40
a12b40
1 Followers

This is a first attempt at a true story. Feedback is appreciated. Names have been changed to protect the not so innocent. This may well be a first in a series. This was our first time, but I have plenty of other times to write about if i get good feedback.

Another Army trip, but Jane was to accompany me. Normally, folks on a road trip are soon left staring glassy eyed at the road, or counting the cattle on the side of the highway. We used to be just like this until I read a great story years ago called “Instant Cash Giveaway”. In this story, the husband started offering his wife a challenge of flashing. “For $25 flash your breast at that trucker”. A great story.

Let me tell a little about ourselves. Jane is just over 6 feet with a dark complexion, long legs, brown hair, and pert small breast. I have never seen her wear a bra, and the tee shirts she wears are always vee neck. I have often seen all the way down her shirt while in public as she leaned over to look as something. On a logical level I’m sure she knew it happened, but she also seemed unaware of it at that time. As to myself, I am 6’ 2”, 210 lbs with brown hair and I am told “penetrating” blue eyes. I also have a wicked imagination when it comes to new things in the sex world.

The trip started innocently enough until I started to tease Jane about exhibiting herself. I knew if I cajoled her long enough, and with enough humor, she would end up doing it. “Honey, would you like for me to pay for your next trip to the Casino to play bingo? Just pull your shirt up when we pass this semi!” To my amazement, with no hesitation, she did it. We discussed it afterward and I came away with the understanding that she was an Exhibitionist at heart. She just never had the opportunity to indulge in it.

Several more times in the next 100 miles of road, I had her flash her breast at truckers and others in cars. I was in heaven. We stopped just outside of a Army Post in the Ozark Mountains and visited an adult store that I had seen there. We have a wide assortment of toys for her at home, but thought we would add to them. A few sex story magazines and a great little vibrating later, we were back on the road.

Jane started to read some of the stories to pass the time until I told her that she wasn’t the only one bored. She started to read them out loud. A few were hot exhibitionist stories and I could tell they were getting to her by the squirming I saw in the passenger seat. After several stories, I mentioned that the store clerk had been nice enough to include batteries for the toy we had purchased. (God bless his little heart).

Jane grabbed the package and got out her vibe and batteries. We both took turns pushing the buttons. Variable speed with a great little rubber bear to rub against her clit, and the shaft gyrates around. Hmmm, interesting. As she started to play with it thru her s, I had her continue reading for a while. Ten minutes passed in this way and then she was undoing her pants. Driving along with my sexy wife next to me naked from the waist down and playing with her vibrator while reading sexy stories to me, my attention was hardly focused on the road. Boring, who said driving cross country was boring?

Up ahead on the interstate I could see the traffic had come to a complete stand still. I slowed and Jane grabbed a blanket from the back seat to cover her lap. I pulled up next to a trucker and a tour bus. An accident had happened up the road about a mile so we would be here for a while. Jane continued slowly playing hide and seek with the toy. I could tell that the trucker had an idea what was happening under the blanket, but he was trying to conceal it. I reached over and started helping her, slowly rubbing her clit. She had started to breath heavy and letting her breath out in a slow silent whistle. I started playing faster with her clit, playing and teasing all the while. She may have noticed or not, but I worked the blanket down her legs little by little. Soon leaving no doubt to the trucker what was happening around him. People were walking around talking to one another within 3 feet of her open window. As i leaned over to get a better angle, i could see the truck driver watching intently. I winked at him to let him know that it was OK to watch.

Her head tilted back and Jane had a shuddering silent orgasm with my fingers a blur on her clit. As she pulled the blanket back up to her waist, she laid her seat back till she was laid back, and decided to enjoy the after glow. I climbed out of the car and talked to a few of the motorist that were milling about, shaking hands in greetings, knowing that Jane was aware that my hands were still wet from her dripping pussy. As i looked back to the car, i could see the trucker trying to get the attention of my lady, but she was blissfully dazed and never noticed. As the traffic slowly began to unknot itself, I told her about the man watching her masturbate. No big surprise, she thought that was great. We discussed our next adventures possibilities.

a12b40
a12b40
1 Followers