A Greek Island Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lost no time in putting an arm round each of them, and gently cupped a breast in each hand as June continued to manipulate the controls.

The next two pictures were similar to those we had just seen of Audrey, except that they were now those of June and Georgio. But the next one after that showed both girls lying side by side, and the two boys had changed partners, so that Georgio was fucking Audrey and Dimitri was fucking June.

Finally there came a picture of Audrey (or was it June?) quite close-up. This was one which really showed that they had gone the whole way.

It turned out to be Audrey, for June then said, "You know, Audrey my love, that after I had licked that out of you, I felt I had never tasted anything so sweet in my life. As you know, I have swallowed cum – gallons of it by now - and I have often tasted your pussy juice; but I have never tasted the two together before. You will have to try it for yourself some time."

Audrey's obvious response was, "There's no time like the present, is there?" And she looked directly at me in all my nakedness.

I felt that I could not wait, either, but June forestalled me, by saying, "Audrey first, though, and don't cum in here- save that for me!"

I scarcely felt my rod entering Audrey, so well lubricated was she by now, as I fulfilled what had always been one of my wildest fantasies – to fuck Audrey. I had always wanted her whilst at College, but she was so virginal then, and we had seemed to hold her on a pedestal out of respect for her virtue, but I had fantasised no end since then. And now I was having my chance! They say everything comes to him who waits, and I felt I had waited long enough, yet remembered June's instruction not to cum in Audrey, much as I craved to do so.

Audrey herself was almost gushing with juice, making it even easier for me to thrust into her responsive pussy.

But I could feel that I was almost on the verge, and reluctantly I withdrew and inserted instead right into June's proffered hole which she was spreading wide using both hands to do so.

She hardly had time to respond, though, as I could feel my sperm gushing out as I began to fill her, whilst she screamed in ecstasy after waiting so long to reach this stage in our relationship.

As I pounded into her, though, Audrey's head was so close to us that I could feel her breath on my lower regions and as I finally withdrew, after ejaculating what seemed to be bucketsful, she promptly replaced my tool with her mouth, eagerly lapping up the mixture as it oozed out of June's engorged cunt.

I felt somewhat exhausted. After all, the tension had been building up throughout the day as I had met them, followed by this steamy session. I could only rest and watch as Audrey eagerly lapped up what she could before transferring her mouth to that of June, and then to mine as I also tasted my own cum mingled with that of June.

As we all three lay together, satiated yet still lustful, June suggested a drink to pull us all round, and, naked as she was, seemed quite unashamed as she bent down to retrieve a bottle and glasses from off the low table, her rear presenting me with an exhilarating view of her bum hole and her still puffy pussy lips.

As we sat sipping these drinks, Audrey said that although I seemed to have enjoyed the photos taken last night, they would only be showing the ones to their husbands which showed the hotel and its surrounds, plus the ones depicting their get-up for going out, but only the innocuous ones from that set – in other words, the short skirts but not the ones which showed that they were also naked beneath.

"We will tell them that we had this date," explained June. "After all, they had almost challenged us inasmuch as they had dared us to try to pick up some Greek men. But we shall only tell them that we allowed them to kiss us. We shall not tell them where they kissed us, though, nor will they ever find out that we encouraged them by going out without knickers or bra, and neither will they ever see the kind of bikinis we bought here. Unless we do decide in time, depending on the circumstances, of course."

By now time was getting on, and my wife was due back today in time for dinner, and so I would soon have to be going. The girls said that they had been invited to eat out at a Taverna by their beaux, and that they intended to dress the same as last night, albeit with different skirts which they had bought that morning on one of the market stalls. They showed them to me, and I could see that they were just as short, but perhaps even less substantial, as this time they were wrap-around, fastening at the side with one press-stud, leaving a slit which would show their bare leg right up to the hip as they walked, and also making it obvious that beneath it they were absolutely naked!

Audrey giggled as she told me how they had tried them on behind the stall, especially when June deliberately twisted the slit so as to be at the front instead of the side. "It showed all her pussy!" she laughed. "So we will probably wear them like that after we have eaten and when we go to the 'dogging' site again."

So, very reluctantly I had to kiss them both goodbye, so as to be back in time for my wife's return. Audrey slipped her address into my hand as I left, and I was sure that having made their acquaintance one again it would not be the last time. Of that I was absolutely certain.

12