A Greek Massage for Anna

Story Info
True experience of getting my gf her first sexual massage.
1.3k words
4.3
59.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is inspired by true events*

*

Anna, my girlfriend, gasped when I first mentioned it. After a year of fantasising, I had finally told her. Actually, it was a case of Freudian slip. Ever since I started dating her, I wanted to see her fuck another man, a stranger to be specific. Don't get me wrong, I love my girlfriend but the thought of her deriving pleasure always gave me a hard on.

"Are you fucking serious?" She said annoyed. At first, she thought I am screwing with her, but after realising that I wasn't, she got really upset, to the extent that she thought that I don't love her. I could have let the whole thing go as a joke, but I didn't because deep within, I wanted to see her reaction and decide whether to pursue this at all.

We didn't talk about this for a while. I tried bringing it up a couple of times but she would change the topic. Before giving up, I wanted to try one last time, so one night I got a bottle of Chardonnay, lit up some candles, and put on her favourite soft porn. She was wearing a thin white top with no bra and her hard nipples were clearly visible. Realising it's the perfect time, I floated the idea of a massage, she put an eye mask and I slowly started massaging her back. My hands were moving all over her hourglass body and within minutes she was moaning.

Though I was scared that it'll turn her off, I whispered, "What if I trick you into getting massaged by the guy in the porn!" She didn't say anything! It was more than enough for me to go on, "Imagine his hands on your ass," I reached out to her ass, rubbing my hands all over, slowly sliding fingers in her pussy. I couldn't believe what I felt - she was dripping! Each time I said something dirty, she was getting wetter. It was totally a shocker for me, I was rock hard! I took out her dildo and started rubbing it on her clit.

She was moaning, "Put it in!!"

I said, "Imagine this is his cock."

She grabbed my hand and forced the dildo in her pussy screaming "I love this cock." I sucked on her nipples while she kegelled with the dildo inside, her movements getting more intensive with each stroke.

Within minutes, she screamed, "fuck!! I'm gonna cum," and came all over that dildo. I wasn't gonna push her, so I did not talk about it but I knew exactly what to do to make my fantasy come true.

Fast forward couple of months, I planned a vacation for us on our anniversary in Greece. We were gonna spend a romantic night in Santorini. My plan was to surprise her by getting her a male masseuse. Though, I wasn't really sure about how to go about it. We stayed in a cozy beach side villa, and on our anniversary, I got ourselves booked for a massage. While she wanted a girl masseuse, I specifically asked for a male one for her. I also asked for separate rooms just to not make her conscious. So we reached the massage parlour and the dude was good looking, I mean he was in a great shape. Anna was surprised to see him, in a good way and it was pretty evident. We were basically in the same massage room with a super thin partition in between so much so that we could easily talk.

I asked her, "How are you feeling about the massage?"

She said, "You are not gonna get what you want Jack!" I knew they weren't gonna fuck in a massage parlour but I had my hopes. Just the thought of that guy fucking her was making me hard.

It started pretty nicely! my therapist knew what she was doing. I was in a bliss but I kept thinking about what's happening on the other side. There were no sounds except for soothing spa music. Ten minutes in, I hear mumbles coming from the other side, clearly they were talking. My mind started imagining again and I was hard! It was almost impossible to hide the bulge under the towel. I didn't want to come across as a weirdo and to avoid any further embarrassment, I asked the masseuse to just focus on my back. It was then I thought I heard a moan. It was pretty feeble, but then I heard it again. This kept on going for 5 minutes or so, rhythmic moans coming out of what sounded like a good massage. I knew she moans when she gets excited during massage. I was getting super horny, so I asked my masseuse that I am done and would need some time to change and shower. After she went, I stuck to the wall, trying to hear what's going on.

Moans were definitely louder and clearer, I heard the masseuse ask her if she would like him to focus on her "lower back". I knew what this meant, she was gonna get an ass massage! This is it, that's her turn on switch. I pressed harder against the partition, she was moaning louder now. I knew the masseuse was having fun massaging her perfectly rounded ass.

"Do you want me to remove the towel?" I hear him say. I was feeling ecstatic. Moans were getting louder and louder till they stopped altogether, I didn't know what was happening.

A minute or so later, I heard it, "Ahh! Fuck," I couldn't believe my ears, but the voice came again followed by "stop, stop, stop! What if he hears us?" She whispered.

"I am sure he can't, there is a wall in between and the music," he assured her. Then there was a silence for a brief time.

"Are you sure he.." and she couldn't complete her sentence, all I could hear is his loud breathing. Wait, is she sucking him? I thought that I was over-thinking it. His breathing was louder every moment, and suddenly I heard her "fuck it's so big!" I was in some transcendent state, knowing she doesn't want me to find out somehow weirdly made me even more horny. Then again his loud breathing and moaning started - it was definitely her deep throating him. This went on for quite some time.

"Put it in right now!" She said, breathing heavily.

Moments later, I heard what sounded like a suppressed scream. She was trying her best to control the sounds. The moment arrived, my girlfriend had a stranger's cock inside her. Even though I couldn't actually see what was happening on the other side, my mind was literally enacting the scenes. I could clearly hear the sound of his thighs hitting against Anna's. With each stroke, she would let out a suppressed scream, almost as if she was gagging herself.

Within 5 minutes, I heard her gasp, "I'm gonna cum...," I recognise that, I knew she was going to be cumming any moment. There was a loud scream, "Ahh!" followed by a rhythmical moaning. There it was, my girlfriend got an orgasm while I was supposedly getting massaged in the next room. Just when I thought that it's time to probably take a shower and change, I again started hearing moans from what sounded like a guy. Is she blowing him? She must love his cock to do that.

I don't think he was controlling his sounds, "I want to cum in your mouth babe!" I heard him say. I was sure that wouldn't happen. She wouldn't let a stranger cum in her mouth. I didn't hear a response, just his moans. "Fuck, fuck!!" I heard him loud and clear, this must be him cumming, but where. "Suck it , suck all of cum!" I was in heaven, she had made out, fucked, and now blown a stranger. All when I am in the very next room.

She took awfully long to come out.

I asked her about the massage, "very relaxing!" she said. "Adamos gave me extra 30 minutes, let's go to the villa, I want to tell you all about it."