A Grinding Bump

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh!" Sally groaned, as Jim inserted a second finger. He speeded up and once more she felt herself losing the ability to control her own body. Just at the point that she was about to beg him to fuck her, he stopped.

"Shit!" he said. "I've just seen the time! I have to go. I'm sorry darling, but I promise I'll devote all my attention to you when I get home."

Jim rushed out of the room, grabbing his jacket and making for the door, leaving Sally with her pussy juices dribbling down her leg - he hadn't even put her panties back in place. A couple of paper kitchen towels helped to mop up the moisture, but did nothing to calm her libido. She tried to ignore the problem for thirty minutes, but it was no good and she realised that she would have to go upstairs and "take care of herself". But, with one foot on the stairs, the front doorbell rang.

Sally knew who it was; but even now she had no idea what she was going to say or do. So she decided to pretend that she wasn't at home and went to the back of the house and ignored them. The van drove away after a few minutes and she breathed a sigh of relief. But a few minutes later there was a ring at the door. Although she couldn't see who it was, there was no vehicle in the drive so she assumed it might be the postman and opened the door. To her dismay it was Dave and Ian. They had parked their vehicle around the corner and walked back. A feeling of dread flooded through her.

"Please don't shout at me, but this has all been out of my control. I simply haven't got the money yet. I have every intention of paying you and I will even give you double as you originally suggested."

"Not good enough," Ian butted in.

Sally was a bit annoyed, after all it was Dave's van and not Ian's, but he seemed to be the more awkward of the two. Dave on his own she might have been able to handle.

"You've lied and deceived us - and your husband too. Maybe it's time we told him about the crash, he'd probably be grateful to us."

"No! You can't tell him!"

Dave and Ian just stood glaring at her. They didn't look as though they were in the mood to be reasonable.

"Wait, look, maybe... well, if I did something for you? I mean... as interest?"

Dave spoke now, "We're not really interested in a wank again, but a blowjob might make us change our minds."

Sally knew that further protestation was pointless. Either she gave in to their demands, or her husband was going to find out. Bad enough that she'd pranged the car again, but she had not told him and worse still had tried to keep it a secret. Infuriatingly, her libido that hadn't properly calmed since her husband had left the house, was now kicking back in with a vengeance. Her knees felt like jelly and her already wet pussy lips were clenching involuntarily.

"Well...OK then. If it's the only way," she said quietly.

Dave and Ian started to unfasten their jeans, but walked across to the three seater sofa as they did so. Then, to Sally's surprise, instead of simply pulling their cocks out, they pushed their trousers and underpants down and then sat at either end of the chair. Ian then patted the vacant cushion in between them and she understood what the men expected. She shrugged her shoulders, licked her lips and made her way over to the men. Their penises looked much bigger out of their trousers. She wasn't unfamiliar with fellatio, but she wondered how she would manage these two magnificent specimens. She only just caught herself from smiling at the thought.

Sally sat down and looked at the two dicks. She reached out in turn and began to rub them. It took only five strokes before Ian put his hand behind her head and pulled it towards his crotch. She closed her eyes; thinking that maybe she could pretend to herself that it was her husband. The thickness of Ian's cock as it pushed past her lips soon dispelled that possibility. She was glad that she had it in her grip, or Ian would have tried to push it further than she could take. After a while she felt Dave's hand on her shoulder, trying to pull her back towards him. Ian released her head and she turned to lick and suck Dave's penis.

Backwards and forwards she moved between them, rolling from one hip to the other. Her skirt gradually rode up her legs and, inevitably, her stockings tops began to show. Ian was the first to notice this and as Sally was busy with Dave, he reached down to stroke the flesh above the darker band. She felt the hand, but was too preoccupied to do anything about it, but as Ian pushed her skirt higher she had a fleeting moment of clarity and understood that she needed to stop him. So, pushing away from Dave, she turned back to Ian and re-commenced sucking him.

Dave now saw that Sally was wearing stockings and that her skirt was up to her hips, showing the back of her panties. He reached down and groped her arse cheek. Sally moaned around the flesh in her mouth as Dave's hand inadvertently touched the material between her legs. He noticed and deliberately stroked there, feeling her body tremble and seeing the tell-tale signs of her arousal as the gusset of her panties darkened.

Sally was struggling to maintain her rhythm with Ian, but she was sure he was close. His cock seemed to be swelling inside her mouth, making her jaw ache. Then, suddenly, it was all liquid as if somebody had shoved her head under a tap. She choked and swallowed and felt as if she was drowning, until Ian let go of her head and she was able to withdraw from him. Unaware that come was dribbling down her chin; she turned back to Dave, in an attempt to stop his wandering hands by fellating him again. She didn't hear Dave's words to Ian.

"Feel her pussy Ian, its sopping wet! Tell you what; why don't you bring the bitch off? I bet she'll enjoy that."

As Ian's fingers found the wet patch, Sally began quivering. As her husband had done earlier, the man pulled the gusset aside, but this time immediately penetrated her with two fingers. In response, Sally rolled further onto her side, opening her legs even more; wildly - but silently - hoping that she would feel more than his fingers in there. She felt the oncoming train of an orgasm beginning to build from the roaring sound in her ears to the loss of control of most of her body as it began to tremble and shake. She was unable to keep Dave's cock in her mouth and it erupted into her face as he too came mightily.

*****

Sally felt shattered later that day. After Dave and Ian had left, she had another shower in an attempt to calm her body down and freshen up ahead of her husband's expected return. She knew that he was going to be horny and would want sex - probably as soon as he came through the door. Feeling guilty about having orgasmed with the men earlier, she had to make the effort for the sake of Jim. So, she dressed to please him, changing from the hold-ups to black, sheer, seamed stockings with a black lace suspender belt. She wore a thin strapped black dress that flared out from the waist and ended at mid thigh. The front of the dress dipped low enough that it was impractical to wear a bra, so the thin material did little to hide her hardened, tingling nipples. She had donned the matching lace panties, but as Jim's car pulled into the drive, she gave into the urge to pull them down her legs and step out of them. She opened the front door as Jim approached it and tossed the knickers to him. He stopped in his tracks as he caught them and then looked at her. She arched her eyebrow.

"Oof!" he said.

By the time the door was closed it was clear that his dick was already hard and he was even hornier than she had thought.

"So, you're going to be a slut for me, huh?" He pushed her up against the back of the door and kissed her, their tongues intertwining as his body pressed the hardness into her stomach.

"Yessss," she hissed as he pulled his head back and used his hands to pinch her nipples hard.

"And do sluts get fucked where they stand?" he growled.

Sally replied by lifting her right leg and wrapping it around behind him, pressing hr aching pussy against the solid shaft in his trousers. Standing on one leg she began scrabbling at his waist, unfastening his belt and trousers. Jim's hand slipped along her raised leg, feeling the silky nylon, thickening at the welt and then changing to the soft, smooth flesh of her thigh. The hand continued on until it reached the globe of her arse cheek, before venturing with the fingertips towards her pussy. It was wet, it was hot and he wanted to be in there. His right hand pushed his trousers and pants down far enough to release his cock and then he bent his knees as he took hold of the shaft and positioned the head at Sally's pussy. Straightening his knees, he impaled Sally in one move.

"Ahhhhhh!" she cried, not in pain, but in pleasure.

Jim withdrew and then slammed back into Sally, both hands were now supporting Sally's arse as she raised her other leg and wrapped it around his back. The door rattled as the couple bounced against it. The thought that somebody might hear, or be approaching the door as they fucked merely served to increase Sally's arousal. Jim was clearly not going to last very long, but the way things were going - for the very first time ever - she might come before he did.

Faster and faster Jim drove deep into Sally, her back taking punishment from the door panels digging into her spine, but the discomfort was lost in her headlong rush. Just as she felt her body tightening up for that ultimate explosion, Jim began his own climax. In the end, they both came together.

*****

After five minutes of holding each other, still engaged, kneeling on the floor, Jim began to kiss Sally tenderly. His hands came up to caress her breasts and play with her nipples. He reached up further and took the straps of her dress between his fingertips and slid them from her shoulders. Sally let go of his neck and allowed him to draw the straps down her arms, unpeeling the dress from her still heaving breasts. He dipped his head and began to suckle first one and then the other. His cock was still inside Sally and, surprisingly, seemed to be hardening again.

"Again?" she asked. "What's come over you?"

His reply was to merely arch his eyebrow and grin lasciviously. Sally wasn't ready for another round of sex - well, actually she was, but she felt that there should be limits and she made it clear to Jim that he should stop. But he didn't; and the sweet attention to her nipples and that hard throbbing rod which by now had finished expanding in her pussy, nudging her clitoris into Jim's groin was hard to resist. Gradually, she began to rock backwards and forwards. It was different this time; Jim was happy to watch as she gently brought her senses to their highest point, while he used his hands on her nipples and clit. This orgasm was different; the gentle motion brought it on more slowly - not like a runaway freight train this time, but more like a sense being gently folded in the warm sheets of a soft bed. She felt as though she was floating on a cloud.

*****

This time, Sally eagerly opened the door to Dave and Ian, knowing that she was now able to finally able to settle her debt. Except that Ian pointed out that it wasn't quite repaid.

"You still owe the interest for the extended period."

"Well, OK, I guess I can give you some extra cash this time."

"Noooo," he drawled. "I don't think so. We want the interest in kind."

For Sally, this was more than the obvious problem. Her recently increased bouts with Jim had heightened her own sexual appetite and she wasn't sure she had enough self-control to remain detached and not get carried away, while giving Dave and Ian what they wanted. But she was sure that they would threaten to tell her husband if she didn't agree, so she knelt down between them and began to unfasten their jeans and pull them and their underpants down. Their cocks were as big and hard as she remembered and she felt her pussy clench as he took hold of each of them. Before long she was sucking and rubbing them in turn - and beginning to enjoy the sensation. So much so, that she lost concentration and spent too much time with Dave. Instead of pulling her back to him, Ian knelt down behind her and began to massage her breasts. They were so sensitive to his touch that she was helpless and couldn't respond when she felt his dick pressing against her bum. She stopped sucking Dave momentarily as her t-shirt was lifted over her head and then resumed her ministrations of his wonderful manhood.

So engrossed in the moment, Sally didn't notice her shorts being unfastened and was only vaguely aware that they were now around her knees. She did, however, notice when Ian's hand slipped inside her panties and found her sweet spot. It caused her to make an involuntary intake of breath, which in turn made her suck almost and an inch more of Dave's cock into her mouth, causing him to moan with pleasure. He sank to his knees at the same time that her panties joined her shorts. Her back was now parallel to the ground. Ian's hands groped her bottom and spread her arse cheeks. She could feel her juices beginning to run down her thighs as she waited for the inevitable.

"He's going to fuck me!" she thought. But there was nothing she could do - or say - as she felt the head of Ian's dick push against the lips of her slickened vagina. He paused for only a second before pushing through into the warm, velvety wetness of that most intimate part of her body.

Sally moaned deeply around that cock that was occupying her mouth and her pussy involuntarily quivered, sucking Ian's solid shaft deeper. She gave in to the sensations as her orgasm suddenly overpowered her. She had stopped breathing as both men fucked her rapidly and hard. She only became aware of how deep Dave had gone when her nose pressed against his pubic hair. She opened her eyes in surprise. Of course, she'd heard of "deep-throating", but never, ever had she experienced a dick going that deep. But her climax hadn't finished yet and her body overloaded into another series of uncontrollable shudders.

"She's coming on my cock!" said Ian. "The bitch must have wanted this fucking to come so quickly!"

It was too much for Dave, who held Sally's head tight and pressed her head against his groin as he pumped his semen into her gullet. Finally, he pulled back and his dick dropped out of her mouth. She gasped for air and began breathing again, but only in between grunts as Ian's thighs continued to slap loudly against her ass cheeks. Even this merely helped to heighten her arousal further. She reached out and took hold of Dave's softening dick and began rubbing it back to life. She wasn't really aware of what she was doing, or why, or what would happen when he was hard again.

Ian grasped Sally's hips, his pace slowed a little but his thrusts became firmer and deeper. She had never experienced more than one orgasm at a time, yet she could feel another one building, seemingly only moments after the last one. It wasn't just strong, it seemed to take control of her entire body and when Ian suddenly withdrew she felt something happening.

"Shit! Look at this Dave, she's squirting! What a slut!" He yanked her shorts and panties the rest of the way down her legs and threw them to one side.

He slapped her ass cheeks hard and she yelped in pain and shock, but then he pressed his still hard cock between her cheeks.

"Noooooo!" she pleaded.

But Ian kept putting on more pressure, stretching her anus open. The wetness from her pussy helped to lubricate his penetration.

"No, please. I've never done that. You mustn't. Please"

It hurt and she gasped and swore at him, telling him to stop. But he kept going until he was finally fully embedded in her ass.

Sally had released her grip on Dave's shaft during Ian's assault, but now he was pushing it back between her lips. His actions diverted her attention away from the pain she was feeling at the other end of her body. Before long, she was overtaken by the sensations of the double penetration and no longer felt discomfort. Indeed, her now empty pussy was beginning to tingle again. Balancing on one hand, she slid the other down between her legs and began rubbing her clitoris.

Dave looked down and saw what Sally was doing and it gave him an idea; he still hadn't fucked Sally and her cunt was now empty, so why wait? He pulled away from Sally and quickly undressed, exposing his lean and muscular body. He then lay down beside her.

"Pop her on here Ian," he said, holding his cock up.

The other man didn't even bother to withdraw, but lifted her bodily - while still impaled - and lowered her down onto hi workmate, who revelled at the feel of Sally's pussy walls as she slid down his shaft. The woman let out a long, low moan and began to come - and started ejaculating again.

Ian had lasted a long time, but now he had reached the point of no return and he couldn't hold back any longer. With a roar he pumped his semen deep inside Sally.

Dave, feeling Ian climax through the thin wall that separated their penises became caught up in the moment and came too.

*****

Half an hour later, Dave and Ian got dressed and left - saying thank you to Sally as they went. She simply looked at them blankly, her mind still recalling the most amazing sex she had ever experienced. A slight smile made the corners of her mouth twitch as the door clicked shut.

Outside, Ian spoke, "Well, that was worth it!"

Dave smiled, "Yeah. She really got into it in the end."

"Do you think there's any chance...?"

Dave pulled out his mobile phone, pulled up the Gallery app and showed it to Ian.

"With these, I think there may be an opportunity."

The images were clearly of Sally and appeared to show her indulging in sex with two people at once - and seemingly enjoying it.

"You crafty bastard!"

*****

12