A Guy and His...? Ch. 66: Sex Slave

Story Info
A man, Genies, sex.
3k words
4.71
29.4k
34

Part 66 of the 69 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pars001
Pars001
2,192 Followers

Jake Freemon - Main character

Gen - Jakes first Jinn - sex Jinn

Jinn - What the genies are called

Tommy Sinclair - Friend of Jake's and fellow worker

Mary - Boss's daughter

Juno - Jakes big Boss and Mary's Father

Jinn Council - Council of major Jinns

Yasmen - Gen's mother

Hakiem, Doctor - the Jinn doctor (aka Hime)

Rasmir - Gen's father

Rosalinda - Jake's second Jinn - Once called Dreama

Rashala - Gen's niece and Jake's 3rd Jinn - elite Jinn

Tankena - evil brother of Rasmir

Sheeka - former evil female Jinn Jake's 4th Jinn

Akeesha - Sheeka's twin sister

Inger - Mary's Jinn, Akeesha's lover

Qaseem - Jake and Sheeka's baby

Tilda - Jake and Nyrae's baby

Rita - older female and one of Juno's sisters Tina - Rita's daughter

Trully - second Jinn doc Rasmir's little sister

Nyrae - Juno's powerful Jinn

Nuha - Leader of Deadly Trio

Abla - sister of Nuha member of Deadly trio

Fatin - sister of Nuha third member of trio

Tyrin - neighbor of Nyrae's parents

Aahil - one of the twin Jinn princes

Aalee - other twin Jinn prince

Amira - Jinn Princess sister of twins

Al-Mazhab - King of the Jinns

Qistina - Ex Queen of the Jinns, the Leader

Marie - Juno's ex - wife

Kasha - Marie's ex-powerful Jinn

Zahra - evil elite Jinn working with Marie

----------------------------------------------------------------

In their secure hideaway Fatin and Abla stretched their sore and aching muscles. Suddenly both their eyes popped open.

"Nuha?" Abla said. Looking around they both were starting to panic. Though they operated on their own often, they were still lost without their leader and older sister.

Getting up they both began to search throughout their hidden home. Finally an hour later they both met back where they had awakened. Both had scared looks on their faces realizing that their sister had sacrificed herself so they would survive. Both were hugging each other as the tears started in earnest.

Both of the sister sat with a thud as they both started to rack their brains for a solution of how to save their sister. Neither of them had the power that their sister had, even together. All the enhancements that they did have were long gone. Unlike Nuha they didn't learn the spells she did nearly as fast.

Both looked at each other a few hours later with no clue as how to save or even see if their sister was still alive. Abla had started to say something then thought better of it. No she thought they had always done things on their own, they weren't about to start asking others for favors or help.

Both of them hugged each other as a renewed session of tears started. Sighing Abla looked at Fatin shaking her head. "I'm afraid that after all these centuries we may have to ask another for help. Sister, I don't want to betray our creed like that. I fear that for this once we have no choice. That bitch has a magic we have never seen before."

Fatin's eyes went wide for a few moments then she also lowered her head as she nodded. "I am afraid so sister, though I am very unsure that he will help us. It is with a heavy heart that I also suggest that we ask. I fear that if nothing is done soon we will never see our sister again!"

______________________________________________________________

Zahra screamed out in orgasm again an evil smile crossing her features. Ah! This was where that weak bitch deserved to be. The longer Nuha pleased her the more she thought to keep the whore Jinn between her legs.

Nuha was still trapped within her body though each time Zahra had an orgasm she felt the elite Jinn's control slip a little. Though not enough for her to regain control she could feel it lessening. She just hoped that her sisters stayed away they had no chance against the power Zahra wielded. She just hoped that the family was safe; she had worked for centuries to protect them all.

Zahra noticed that Nuha was again hesitating; she was about to again hit the bitch with the love magic, then stopped. No, if she used anymore then the little whore would die. Zahra was enjoying the whore's tongue too much to allow that right now. Maybe in a few hundred years after she felt that the ex-trio leader was truly broken. Shouldn't take more than one or two hundred years of orgasms.

Then Zahra sighed out she knew Marie, her Mistress, was going to have to go after old mate and that bastard Master Jake. Just thinking of the human male made her blood boil. Somehow the human had turned the love magic back against her making the other personality far stronger than she had the power to destroy. Zahra knew that with the quiet she had enjoyed there was danger; she could feel the other drawing and storing power. No, this was going to be a true fight and challenge.

____________________________________________________________

Jake was hesitant as he worked through the idea that Juno had given him. With all that Kasha had told them Jake thought he had a better idea of just how bitter the woman was. Obviously she blamed everything that went wrong in her life on Juno. Shaking his head Jake thought the woman had really lost her mind.

As he thought the first time he'd met her, the mere idea that she win with money only was still at the forefront. Smiling Jake knew that this time he was going to have to make a move on them. Waiting around was going to start getting more than him, his Jinns, friends and allies hurt in this war. Nodding his head as the idea took more root yes he thought, this could work though everything was going to have to be almost perfect.

Jake sat for the next few hours discussing what he felt would be the best plan of action to defeat Marie and Zahra. Nearing the end of the discussion Jake then asked for any ideas that any of them might have. Mary came up with a few that not even Jake had thought of. It seemed that Mary seemed to have a better handle on just how far her mother had fallen.

Jake was nodding adjusting the plan when he felt the first feeling of being watched. Looking around he saw that none of the others were feeling a thing. Even when they all called in the council he noticed that none of them were feeling a thing. It also seemed that he'd felt whomever it was before. Though at the moment he couldn't place a finger on it.

Jake was only half listening as the strange feeling that he'd been having, was staring to grow stronger. What the hell? Whoever it was seemed to now be trying to contact him slowly as not to alarm the others? He wasn't sure though he was going to have to put a stop to it soon. It was actually starting to distract him a bit.

Sighing, he finally held up a hand startling everyone there. "Alright I've been feeling you for the last hour or so. If you want something then just fucking ask. I have far too much to do to waste time waiting for you to come forward."

A small sphere appeared in front of Jake with the image of Fatin and Abla bowing their foreheads on the ground. "We would not come to you if there was any other way." Abla said.

There was a great amount of shouting and hissing as all the Jinns on the council and the rest protested. Rasmir and the council leader's eyes were wide as they held up their hands for quiet. "Master Jake does anything about this seem odd to you?" Rasmir asked.

Jake looked back at the two Jinns a moment then his eyes opened wide. "They are bowing to me. Though they are I am still finding it hard to believe that they are sincere. I'll ask this once as I see that the third sister is absent. What do you want? The trio has never asked nor gone to any other for help."

Rasmir and the leader were both nodding as they awaited the answer. With a huge sigh Abla spoke, "our sister was taken by Zahra. She sacrificed herself to free us. We have nowhere near the power that Zahra has without our sister. We both fear that if she isn't freed soon then she will perish."

Jake stood there a few moments staring at the two sisters, his eyes getting wider and wider. Finally he nodded as he turned to the council, "they are telling the truth." Then turning back to them Jake said, "I MIGHT be able to help. Then again the trio has been a thorn in my side for some time now. What would be the benefit of me helping you? To live in the fear that you or your sister would turn on me plunging a knife in my heart or back."

Both of the Jinns smiled a bit then their faces went serious. "Promises could be made so that would not happen." Fatin said.

Jake's head was shaking no, "Promises are much too easy to break. I think something stronger would be needed. Swearing an oath to me that you would never hurt or kill any of those here. Under the penalty of losing ALL your powers but two might do. This of course would bind the both of you to me; though as for your sister I am not sure."

"Master Jake," Abla started. "If you truly are able to save her I don't think that it would be hard to gain this from her."

Jake was staring at the two Jinns with narrowed eyes. How in the hell could he really believe these two? "As I said with you two now I could believe it. Though with her I can't. I am still thinking it might be better to let her go."

Both of the sisters were wailing right after Jake said this. Jake nodded his head, 'well,' he thought, 'at least he knew that they were telling the truth.' "Please master Jake! We would be lost without our sister; we might as well let you execute the both of us! We are very close; we can feel the pain of Nuha as she struggles to free herself. Though we fear that she will lose soon as her strength is also weakening."

Jake was nodding he'd wondered why Zahra hadn't made another move against him. The way that Kasha had described Marie she seemed far more impatient than this. Hmmmmm was Zahra actually hiding from her Mistress? This might actually make things far more interesting later on.

"I will take all of this under advisement, for now I will think about it. IF I feel that I can and she won't turn on me then we'll see. "Til such time as that, it is all that I am going to say." Jake told the two sisters.

"We thank you Master Jake as we said we would have never come to you though we are at a loss with this new power Zahra has." With that they both were gone.

Suddenly as if flood gates were open all of his Jinns, friends and the council descended upon Jake.

"Master Jake," Rasmir started. "I can feel that you are moving toward helping them. I can also feel that you believe they are telling the truth. I for one can never trust them. Are you sure you can with all the betrayals they have committed?"

Jake was quiet a moment as he considered everything that had happened so far. "I believe they are speaking the truth, I believe they are serious as there was a sense of desperation about them. Believe me Rasmir, if I do this I will have a guarantee that they can never go against me and mine again. The problem is coming up with this guarantee."

Everyone got quiet as Jake started to run through a few ideas that he was coming up with. Leaning over to Gen he whispered to her causing her eyes to go wide then she nodded to him. Leaning over to Rashala Gen whispered what Jake had said. On down the line it went all of Jake's Jinns nodding and smiling.

Finally Jake walked to Amira whispering in her ear. Amira's eyes also went wide almost in terror. Shaking a bit she slowly very slowly nodded then went with Jake to her father. As Jake described what he'd told the others the king's eyes also went wide as a look of almost terror came to his face. "By the great Jinn! Master Jake I don't see how it is possible. I mean nothing like this has ever happened in the history of the Jinn dimension."

Jake looked at the king a moment before he said, "Though it isn't impossible? As I asked if it was possible."

The king stood still for a few moments concentrating on what Jake had asked. "Yes it is possible; the thing is Master Jake if a transfer isn't made then you would be..."

"Yes, Al-Mazhab I realize all this, it is a risk I feel that I have to take. If I don't I don't think that we have a chance against the both of them. Plus I feel I am the only one that can resist her. I have the true love of all my Jinns as they do me. I don't feel that we will fail in this." Jake stated.

The king was nodding though he still had a look of shock and horror on his face. If they lost Master Jake through this then both dimensions were in for a time of unending horror. Sighing the king nodded then asked, "So when do you want to complete this ritual? I know for a fact that for you it will be painful. Beyond that which you have suffered through. I for one do not wish to subject you to that."

Sighing Jake was nodding also he wasn't really wanting all the pain again either. This was the beginning of what he felt would finally bring an end to Marie and Zahra; at least he hoped it did.

___________________________________________________

Zahra was still enjoying her sex slave when she felt the summons from Marie. Damn it! She'd only been at it for four days. She'd only been able to achieve two orgasms an hour during that time. Besides the little whore deserved far more punishment than she'd gotten. Using her body as she had with males! How disgusting!

Marie was about to lose her temper. She'd been calling Zahra for almost an hour where in the hell was that little bitch of a Jinn? Finally she lost it completely as she started to rant and rave demanding Zahra appear right then and there. "Zahra appear NOW! I am going to punish you back into your bottle if you aren't here in one minute!"

Sighing Zahra nodded as she stopped Nuha, "be a good little bitch and wait for me I'll be back as soon as possible. Then you can continue to please your mistress." Zahra said an evil laugh issuing from her throat.

Shaking Nuha tried as hard as she could look up at Zahra, "Yes you fucking bitch of a Mistress!" Nuha forced out.

"Ah! I see that I am going to have to push you far harder. Good I will enjoy breaking you as much as possible!" Zahra said a wry smile creeping on her face.

"You will never break me!" Nuha breathed out gasping to maintain the little control she'd gained.

Zahra's face twisted into a mask of sadistic glee as she spit in Nuha's face then laughed whole heartedly. "Oh, I'll break you and I'll make you enjoy it!" With that Zahra disappeared even as Nuha started to barely chant at a low slow pace. She might not get all of the spell out though she should get enough to resist far more.

Zahra appeared in front of a very angry Marie. Marie looked at Zahra with a look of disgust as the unwashed body odor wafted over Marie from Zahra. "Where in the hell have you been? What the hell is that smell? Narrowing her eyes she stared at Zahra with a heated look. "With all we have to do you have been pleasuring yourself?"

Zahra was suddenly afraid though she had a great deal of dealings with her; the woman was still her Mistress. Just a word from her could have her in her bottle or worse for a long time. "I am sorry Mistress it has been a very long time. I was..."

"I don't give a shit about that! Have you located the other two sisters? The leader Nuha is very strong though all three are almost as strong as you alone. I think that it would motivate you to find them more. As a matter of fact I want the leader here NOW!" Marie was yelling at Marie making the Jinn cringe.

Bowing her head she sighed well, the fun was over. A moment later Nuha appeared surprised that she was in the same room with Zahra and her Mistress. "I will start the search now Mistress."

"The next time I call you, you don't appear? I will make you suffer a thousand years in your bottle do you understand?" Marie growled at Zahra.

Bowing her head a tear escaping her eyes, remembering the last time Marie had punished her. "Yes Mistress it will be as you say." Then Zahra was gone starting her search for Nuha's sisters.

Marie walked up to Nuha holding her nose as the smell of raw sex emanated from her. "First we will bathe, then we will decide what else will be done." Nuha smiled, this one she somewhat liked. Yes when she killed them she would make it quick for this human woman.

Pars001
Pars001
2,192 Followers