A Haircut & A Blowjob Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands were moving under Terri's shirt. Jack's fingertips moved softly making her flesh rise and bump. She shivered often even though the room seemed increasingly warm. His hands were on her shoulders bringing the short shirt all but off. Terri ducked quickly and the shirt was stretched around her upper arms, over her chest.

Terri brought her knees up to straddle Jack. She lifted up seating herself firmly against his crotch. She could not help but grind herself down on the cock trapped in his pants. She held the shirt to her chest letting him wait as she enjoyed the grind, and showing off.

Jack was torn between the pleasure of the grind and the discomfort of being trapped in tight jeans. He cursed himself for not wearing shorts. In an effort to bring her back from the dance on his crotch, Jack reached an arm behind her and released the three catches holding her bra.

Terri smiled as she felt the ignored pressure of her bra release. She teased him by holding her chest as she pulled first one arm, then the other, out of both bra and shirt. She gradually made the bundle smaller until her cleavage became visible. After a few balks she finally lifted her arms to the sky.

Jacks hands shot up to catch the bundle before it fell. He adjusted his fingers letting the shirt fall but keeping the cups of the bra secured to her breasts.

The bra was black lace with two full cups that did not seem to be able to keep all of her in. He realized with no little joy that Terri was wearing a reducing bra. Her breasts were firm and round in his palms.

Her arms fell slowly coming to wrap around her head. She loved being touched through her clothes. Terri felt the ghost of his fingers as they caressed her bra. The trace of his thumb would push against her nipples then slide past. Jack felt and extra tightness around where her nipples should be. He let the bra fall.

Her breasts were round, full, and larger than he expected. A small cotton pad stuck to each of her nipples. Jack brushed them away and his mouth fell open. Terri's nipples were huge. He'd never seen larger. They were made more remarkable since he could not remember seeing them pushing against her shirt. Her silver dollar areola were already tightening and crinkling to quarter size, lifting two quickly engorging buds.

Terri saw Jack's mouth open and she thought his mouth to be just about the right size to take one of her nipples. She could almost feel the electricity his mouth would cause as she fed them to him. Already her mind was pushing her down to lower one of the orbs to his face.

Jack watched her chest falling on him in slow motion. He felt her rise up off his cock taking herself to all fours above him. He watched the slightly bumpy contour of her breasts as they swung ever so close to his face. Terri's chin was nestled in her cleavage, her eyes locked on his face. She watched the simple expression on his face. He seemed unhurried, beyond her teasing.

She lowered her least sensitive breast down expecting Jack to wrap his lips around her nipple and begin sucking. He didn't move letting her run the tip of her nipple over his lips and chin. She replaced it with the other nipple, gasping from the sensation of his evening beard scraping her sensitive flesh. Terri lost her guidance when he ran his fingertips up her back.

The light touch traced the side of her breast. Terri's arms shook with the sudden effort needed to stay above him. Her muscles jerked and weakened as Jack's fingers sent chills throughout her body. The tips of his index fingers traced the skin around her nipples never quite touching them. His fingers found the sweet skin underneath her breasts.

Terri's chest was deeply flushed, the darkish pink spreading to the top of her breasts. Her breasts were swinging slightly above Jack from the effort she was making to keep her elbows locked. When his hands went down to gently finger paint her belly she dropped. His mouth found hers as he rolled her over. He continued the gentle tracing of her belly.

Their lips locked in an intense, open-mouthed, who can devour who kiss. Terri swung her leg over the back of Jack's thigh. He took the opportunity to run his hand down her body tracing a line to behind her knee. Their bodies shifted slightly and she wrapped her other leg around him. Both her calves were pressed down on his ass pushing his cock against her mound. She began another grind against him.

Jack played along sinking down on her moving in a slow humping motion. He slipped his tongue in her mouth in time with his dry thrusting. Bending his back he kissed down to her breasts. He let his tongue trace between them circling under the on one the right. Terri moaned when he found the sensitive spot so rarely touched by the other men she had known.

He moved to the other breast circling underneath. He slid a little further down her body bringing his cock away from her body. Jack had little choice. Had he not moved there would have been more than sweat and Terri's juices staining the front of his pants. He was safer just to her side.

Jack marveled at Terri's breasts. They were perfect for her. Later he would wonder why she hid them away like she did. One thing he did understand was having the cotton over her nipples. Jack had never seen nipples so large. He had never seen the areola swell up so tight and tall either. A wicked smile crossed his face as he made a mental note to ask Terri to be careful with these. His tongue traced a circle around where her areola formed a dome above her right breast. Her crinkled skin was firm, resisting the pressure he applied.

Terri arched her back pushing her breast up against his mouth. She ran her fingers through her hair fighting a desire to push him to the center. She felt his cheek brush against her nipple, his stubble scraping it. She exhaled sharply with a gasp. Jack let his tongue glide up and down the mound never quite touching her nipple with it. She gave a frustrated squeal as he moved to her other breast.

He remembered the blowjob and mimicked the long stroke of her tongue. Starting at her chest he drew his tongue in a long stroke up underneath her breast almost to her nipple stopping tantalizingly short of the darker skin at the top. Terri felt her nipples begging for attention from his mouth. They were as tight as they had ever been and she had seen a few cold winters in her day. She felt a hand sliding purposefully down her body.

Jack's hand slid down her body to the wet thickness covering her pussy. At first he just placed pressure against her while concentrating on her breasts. Terri squeezed her legs together trapping his fingers, which Jack pulled out. She missed the pressure of having something against her and whined her displeasure. He smiled at her as his hand grabbed the back of her thighs and pulled her legs up. She understood as he pushed first one knee, then the other down and apart. The wonderful pressure returned circling in a small oval.

She felt his tongue gliding, barely grazing the mound supporting her nipples. The intensity and desire were pushing her closer to a second eruption. Terri could not believe what was happening. No man had ever showed this kind of attention to her body. His hand was exerting a wonderful grasping of her pussy.

The most exciting part, though, was the teasing he was giving her breasts. One time before she had cum from having her breasts touched. There was no doubt in her mind this would be the second if only he would take her nipple.

All the tongue work dried Jack's mouth. He considered reaching for the water but he felt sure she would kill him if he did. Then he heard the melting ice click as one of the cubes floated up. He smiled and reached for the glass. On his knees looking down at her he took a drink and sated a parched throat. He pulled in a cube with the swallow and held it against his tongue. She looked up at him, her chest rising and falling rapidly.

He dipped his finger into the water, dripping it onto her mottled, flushed chest. The water pooled at her throat. He poured a little more filling the little depression. He spread it out cooling her skin. She had barely started to calm when he began dripping water on her nipples. Although it could not have been much, her nipples seemed to tighten more. The water was not as cool as she expected, however.

Jack dripped the water until he was satisfied she was wet enough. He stifled a laugh. Water covered the tip of each nipple filling the tiny hollow in each. He dropped his mouth down giving her chest a kiss. The piece of ice slipped out of his mouth and ran down to fill the pool at her neck. Two rivulets of water ran quickly down either side of her neck. He took a breast in each hand close to the nipple. He picked the most sensitive breast and moved closer.

Terri got the cold shock she was expecting earlier. His iced tongue swirled against the nipple trapped in his mouth. On the other breast his hand pinched and rubbed at her nipple. The pleasure ran straight to her core. Her back arched off the bed spilling more liquid down her neck. Strangled sounds came from her throat. He shocked the other nipple with his still cold tongue. Jack pushed her breasts together turning the nipples into each other. Both nipples were between his lips, his tongue swirling against them both. The rush of intensity spread down her legs and up her belly. She was caught exhaling and could not scream her body's release.

Terri's entire body flooded with the sensation. The tiny hairs on her arm and the back of her neck moved upright. Her body fought in a breath just to lose it as she moaned. The wave seemed to flow out to her extremities and bounce back returning to her center. Jack moved down her body as best he could with her now holding his freshly cut hair in her fists. It was short though and he escaped easily.

Can't waste any time now, he thought intent on what to do next. He pulled her shorts over her hips, noting without surprise her lack of underwear. Normally he might give them a smell for show, but he was on point and in a hurry. Jack spread her legs and dropped to his belly at the bottom of the bed. True to her word, Terri was completely shaved. Her pussy was a small divided mound. Her inner lips were hidden.

"Oh God," were the first and only words coming from Terri now. Her head, which had been rolling slightly from side to side, now came up to see Jack poised to strike. His eyes were intense, seeming almost angry if she had not known better. He lowered them as he lowered his mouth.

The first kiss met her outer lips bringing a comfortable, 'mmmmm,' from Terri. His mouth was still a bit cold. With tender kissing her lips opened ever so slightly. The liquid trickled from her opening to soak the valley and pool between her legs. Jack brought his fingers up accidentally brushing the bud of her ass. Another low moan came from Terri, cluing him in as to the finish. His already damp fingers opened her further.

Jack's tongue traced her inner lips, tasting her saltiness. He dipped inside collecting more of her slickness. As his fingers closed Terri felt his tongue enclosed by her. The wonderful friction brought her face up to watch him tongue fuck her. Seeing his tongue move in and out of her pussy brought her to complete attention. She felt every part of his tongue as it probed her.

He released her lips and began long slow licks from the bottom of her pussy almost to the top. He circled his tongue on her up one side with the rougher top of his tongue. The other side felt the softer, smoother bottom. On the tenth trip, more or less as Jack wasn't sure of his count, he started a figure eight around her clit and lips with the tip of his tongue. He counted five, stopping to circle her clit.

Two fingers slipped inside her, bringing the now familiar moan to Jack's ears. He found the spongy layer inside behind her clit and began a come hither motion with his fingers. Terri surprised him lifting her ass and his head off the bed as she pumped against his fingers. With a free hand he pushed her foot out bringing her back to the bed. Her hips were circling and he found himself with her clit in his mouth due to the movement. When in Rome, he thought.

He began a slow pull at her clit. The slight suction drew the hood over the tiny nub. His tongue pushed the hood back as he released the suction. He sucked again and repeated the tonguing. Terri eyes now mirrored Jack's own intensity. Sensation radiated from where his mouth devoured her. She traced every electric wave as it moved over her. She felt the pressure building. Everything he was doing forced her closer and closer. She fought it trying to hold out. Jack was not making it easy and she almost lost the fight when he began rubbing at her ass.

The little opening was soaked. Jack's thumbed rubbed a circle around it. He gradually drew her open with the finger entering her with the tip. Terri screamed as it filled her. Her breath was rapid, gasping for air. He began tonguing her clit flicking across, circling and pressing it down. He thrust into her with his fingers and thumb.

Jack wrapped his lips around her clit and began sucking it in and out of his mouth. At first fingers and mouth were opposite and the contrast nearly finished Terri. He shifted slightly and as he sucked in her clit, his fingers filled her pussy and ass. A second time and Terri was done. Jack held on with his mouth continuing the suction on her clit as he pumped her openings.

Terri grabbed Jack's head holding him to her pussy as the world went to lightning and fireworks. Tears filled her eyes. Cries filled her mouth. She let go completely, flooding Jack's fingers and chin with clear fluid. Her body convulsed and he felt another wave of liquid splash against him. Two more came through before she collapsed. Her body fell limp. She wanted something but did not have the strength to move or ask.

Jack moved up beside her. He rolled her to her side and curled her body into a fetal position. He wrapped himself around her, feeling her shaking. In a minute the quaking stopped except for the occasional aftershock. Another minute and the slight mewing sound of each outward breath stopped. Her breath slowed gradually evening out. He began to think she might be asleep.

Terri was anything but asleep. Her body was warm and satisfied. No workout had ever left her feeling this wonderful. On reconsideration neither had a lot of the sex in her life. She felt the warmth of his chest pressed against her back. His holding her was perfect or it would have been except she felt him still hard against her. She was completely sated but his erection bothered her.

"Do it," she said. Her voice squeaked a little. If he protested there was nothing she could do about it. She could do little more than roll on top of him for the moment.

"Baby, I'm so ready to cum I don't think I'd last ten seconds inside you." His hand moved down her body softly teasing her skin, but headed for his pants.

"Fuck me. I want to feel you cum in me. Don't argue with me, just do it." She forced her muscles to move. She drew her knees underneath her hips presenting her pussy to him.

Jack, still with plenty of energy, kicked his pants off the side of the bed and jumped up behind her. His cock sank easily into her drenched pussy. As he pressed into her crotch he paused. Her pussy was tight around him. She was a perfect fit, the tip of his cock pressed lightly into the deepest part of her pussy.

He filled her so nicely. Terri felt a tingle in spite of her satisfaction. The head of his cock pressed into her with a pleasant discomfort. She felt a little bellyache coming on. Some energy returned and she rocked herself away from him. The hands on her hips pulled her back. Nice easy strokes seeming to measure her. Each push ended with a pleasant kiss from the head of his cock.

Jack took hold of her hips when she moved away from him. Come back here, he thought. He pulled halfway out to slide slowly back inside. His cock was already hypersensitive, tingling with the sensation of being inside her. He paused for a moment to relax. He reached a hand underneath her to rub her clit lightly.

Terri did not think she had it in her but when he rubbed her clit she moaned. Feeling him inside her started her building again. He began a slow thrusting pulling his cock almost all the way out. She let it build quickly hoping he would last. Already his pace was quickening. The juicy thrusting was getting louder. His balls began to slap against her as he abandoned her clit. She reached for it curling a shoulder under her body.

Jack was fighting it but her pussy was just too tight. His entire cock was on fire from the tip to the base. He was getting closer with each thrust. Each thrust was coming faster. Prayers and curses left his lips as he fucked her. With a final thrust the sensation held tight to his cock released into his body.

Terri stroked her clit as fast as she could, hoping to cum with him. She felt the last hard thrust and felt his cock jerking. His spray coated the depths of her pussy. She savored the sensation until her own orgasm took over.

Jack felt her pussy squeezing him, milking everything from him. The last of his cum dripped from the head of his cock. Her pussy still quivered around him giving him a last squeeze before she dropped down to the bed. He lowered himself down next to her. She turned over snuggling into the crook of his arm. A contented sigh told them both how good she was feeling.

"I owe you a haircut," Terri said quietly.

"Why?" Jack looked down at her face. Her eyes were closed and a cat/cream smile adorned her face.

"Tip," she said. Jack felt her body relax, the weight of her body increased on the bed and against him.

"You know your nipples are incredible. Although you should really be careful with them." Jack told her, remembering his earlier note.

"Why?" Terri said in a faraway tone as she drifted off. Her breath started a light buzzing on his chest. It was a cute snore Jack found adorable.

"'Cause you could put someone's eye out with one of these." He said it softly. Terri never heard.

He held her for a while. The cool air of the ceiling fan created a chill, drying his damp crotch and thighs. His stomach rumbled. The sound was so loud Terri mumbled at him in her sleep. Jack slid out from under her causing more unhappy mumbling but she eventually drifted back into a sound sleep. The slight smile on her face had returned by the time he had his pants back on. Vicki was reading another magazine on the couch when he walked into the living room. The loud rock of the early evening had been replaced by quiet jazz.

"I'm surprised you're still up," Jack said.

"I usually stay up late. I'm not much of a sleeper." Jack missed the intensity of her look.

"What time is it anyway," Jack asked as he filled a glass with water from the tap.

"Eleven-thirty." Vicki had gotten up from her seat and walked over to the counter surrounding their small kitchen. She answered him as she rested her breasts on the counter.

Jack noticed her nipples, which he now had to think of as small, poking through the shirt at him. She saw him looking but made no move to cover them. Vicki had spent most of the night listening to the sounds Terri had made. She could only imagine what Jack had been doing. Her imagination, along with a few deft fingers, had brought her to two orgasms.

"Do you mind if I steal a P, B, and J? I missed dinner this evening." Jack barely waited before moving to grab the bread on the refrigerator.

"Go for it, but I don't think we have any jelly. Tell me something," Vicki asked. Jack gave her a go-ahead nod as he found everything he needed for the sandwich including a full jar of jelly. He smiled and raised his eyebrows at Terri in discovery.