A Hairy Ride Down

Story Info
He thought she didn't notice his glimpse at her secret...
947 words
4.29
24.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers

I always loved aqua aerobics class at my gym's outdoor pool, with its envious view of the city skyline. I was often the only man participating, so the view inside the pool was often quite nice as well! I was also often the only Westerner there. But not that day, as a lovely long-haired brunette appeared poolside in a very modest blue one-piece swimsuit complete with a skirt. As she smiled at me and lowered herself into the water, I could only hope as to her reason for wearing that suit...

And my hopes were answered! As soon as she was immersed in the warm water, her skirt billowed up out of the way and revealed a wild, lush bush, untouched by a razor in months if ever. Beautiful! I remembered my manners and barely tore my gaze away and pretended not to have seen anything, and of course she pushed her skirt back down.

Naturally, it didn't stay down, and as class got underway, the ritual repeated itself every time we were stationary in the water. I wish I could say I was a perfect gentleman and never snuck another peek; but I am only human, and in this age of shaving and waxing, this was NOT something one got to see every day! Luckily, I was able to remain undetected at least, and of course I never let my gaze linger any too long. If she was uncomfortable with her precarious modesty, she showed no sign of it: she joked with me and the others and laughed along with us, and evidently enjoyed the class as much as any of us did. I could only hope she was planning to join the club and be a regular! Maybe I'd get the chance to ask later?

When class was over and we were drying off, she introduced herself and we shook hands. "I'm Anna, from Chicago, but the others were polite enough to assume I was Canadian!" She had a laugh as infectious as her delicious secret.

"I'm Chuck and I've lived here a few years, and the locals usually think I'm Australian," I said. We shared another laugh and then it was off to the showers.

I had other things to do that day, of course, but I couldn't resist a chance at one last look and maybe even getting to know one another a bit. So I lingered by the elevator and got a glass of water and kept a discreet eye on the women's locker room door. Luck was on my side, for she appeared in the door just as I was finishing my drink. So it looked perfectly plausible that I just happened to get up and push the elevator button as she arrived there. "Hello again!" she said.

"We've got to stop meeting like this," I said as we stepped into the elevator.

"Or maybe not!" she said with a grin as the doors shut on us.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"What do you think I mean?!" She pushed the emergency stop button, and the elevator jerked to a halt. "Do you think I didn't notice you checking me out in the pool?"

I panicked. "I'm sorry! I really tried not to, but I couldn't help it..."

"Do I look angry at you, Chuck?" She was actually smiling, I saw now. "Relax! I could tell you liked what you saw, and let me tell you, as a hairy lady, THAT is very refreshing! Actually..." she now looked much shyer all of a sudden ... "That is why I took so long in the shower! The way you looked at me, mmmm..."

I was speechless. That only made her laugh. "I do appreciate an adoring audience, you know," she said. With that, she gathered up her skirt and gave me an unimpeded look at her triangle, which I was quite sure was the biggest I'd ever seen. "We've only got a few minutes before someone gets suspicious about the elevator, Chuck," she teased. "If you want to frolic in the jungle, the time is now!"

"I...I do want to!" I reached in and ran my fingers through it appreciatively, very gently at first and then more aggressively as I realized she really didn't mind and even seemed to like it.

I let my strokes grow from a gentle caress into a tickle, which she enjoyed. "Oooh, that's lovely!" she giggled. As my touch got bolder, I realized she was quite wet, so I slipped two fingers in. Still tickling her gently with the other fingers, I rubbed gently in and out until her laughs had morphed into inarticulate but beautiful moans. I didn't have to do it for very long before she grabbed at my shoulder and held on for dear life as she came. "Thank you!" she whispered as I withdrew my fingers. She let me dry them on her skirt, and then dropped it back into place and pulled out the stop button.

When the elevator opened on the ground floor, there were several people waiting. "Did it break down on you again?" someone asked us as we stepped out.

"Nah, someone upstairs was just moving a big desk between floors," Anna explained. "It's fine."

"So, are you going to join the club?" I asked, forcing a straight face now that we were back in public.

"I guess you'll find out soon enough," Anna said. "I'm off to meet some friends now. Nice meeting you, Chuck."

I held out my hand for her to shake, but she waved it off. "No offense, but I'm a bit of a germophobe and I don't know where your hand has been!"

YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers