A Hairy Ride Into April

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers

Chuck had already vanished down the hall to get the bedroom ready. When Anna didn't follow suit, Nicola stood uncertainly just inside the door. She crossed her arms over her small breasts, then quickly realizing how defensive that looked, she placed her hands on her hips. That made her feel utterly vulnerable, but then she remembered that was the point, sort of. Making eye contact with Anna, who was watching her fidgeting, she burst into nervous laughter.

"It's okay, Nicola!" Anna said, and she opened her arms. Nicola floated gratefully into them, and the two women shared a kiss. Nicola even began fiddling with the clasp of Anna's dress, but Anna whispered, "Not yet."

"Not yet?"

"Let's let Chuck undress first."

"Guys never do that!"

"You don't know Chuck, Nicola. Come on, he'll have the room ready by now." She took Nicola's hand and led her down the hall.

Chuck hadn't undressed yet. But he had drawn the curtains against the early-spring darkness outside, turned on the table lamp against the far wall which was now casting a pale warm glow on the bed, lit half a dozen candles on the dresser and side tables, and cued up his love songs list on the computer. He stood by the bed with a welcoming smile as Anna led Nicola inside. "Anna, you didn't tell me what a romantic he was!" Nicola gushed as she surveyed the beautiful scene.

"Would you believe me if I had told you?" Anna asked her as she kicked off her shoes, which Nicola now did as well. "I wouldn't have before I learned it for myself."

"Good point," Nicola admitted. "Now, how do we begin?" she asked, looking at them both in turn.

"Chuck," Anna purred, "I took the liberty of suggesting to Nicola that you might strip for us." She climbed onto the bed and patted the spot next to her for Nicola, who joined her.

"I guess I'm outvoted on that one, huh?" Chuck said.

He stood at the foot of the bed and, swaying to the strains of an oldie neither of the women knew, he undid his belt buckle. Thrusting his hips slowly, gracefully, he pulled the belt away with all the flair he could muster. Though he felt silly, both Anna and Nicola looked on with happy, hungry looks on their faces. Anna had her hand poised under her skirt for when things got more interesting. Nicola took notice of this and grinned, then quickly turned her attention back to Chuck.

He shrugged his sportcoat off next; he'd been awfully hot anyway. With his pants sagging a bit but still buttoned, he ran his fingers through his hair and wiggled around a bit, bringing on a round of applause from both women. "Keep it up, dear!" Anna called, now stroking herself just a bit.

"You can leave your hat on!" Nicola quipped; she had her legs pressed tightly together and looked tempted to follow Anna's lead.

"I never had a hat!" Chuck reminded her.

"That was a hint!" Nicola replied.

They all laughed, and Chuck slowly, teasingly placed his hands on the button of his pants and made to undo it, but didn't do so just yet. Nicola buried her right hand in the folds of her skirt in anticipation, while Anna was now openly rubbing herself quite hard. Nicola could feel her own dampness through the cloth, and she was tempted to begin undressing. But her attention was mostly on Chuck as he finally unbuttoned and unzipped his pants. Unbeknownst to Anna, he was wearing her favorite of his boxers: red and green plaid ones that she always called his "Christmas boxers", even in summertime.

"Oh, God!" Anna sighed in appreciation. No longer content to rub herself through her panties, she stood up and pulled them off, then flopped back on the bed with her legs wide open.

"So cute!" Nicola said as Chuck kicked his pants away. And then, "Oh, my!" as his hard cock poked its way out of the slit in his boxers. Chuck closed his hand over it and rubbed enticingly, keeping it out of their view.

"Save that for us!" Anna demanded.

"I can't take all these clothes anymore!" Nicola announced. She thrust her hips up off the bed to reach behind and unzip her skirt, and soon had it joining most of Chuck's clothes on the floor. Not content to only look on as Anna enjoyed the show, she reached into her panties and rubbed in gentle circles around her clit as Chuck, now harder than ever, pulled his hand away. With his erection flailing every which way as he danced, he peeled his shirt up slowly, exposing inch by inch of his belly and chest. "I see why you two get along," Nicola quipped as Chuck's treasure trail and hairy chest came into view.

"Yeah, aren't I a lucky lady?!" Anna concurred between husky sighs. She looked over and noticed for the first time that Nicola was following her lead. With an appreciative laugh, she took Nicola's left hand in her right, which was damp with her own pussy juices, and continued going to town on herself with her left. Nicola welcomed the taboo wetness and squeezed back, and they both looked on dreamily as Chuck pulled his shirt off and posed nude but for his socks before them.

"Yay!" Nicola called out, and they both applauded him.

"Now get those socks off and join us!" Anna commanded. "And speaking of which..." She lost no more time in pulling her dress off and tossing it in the corner with Chuck's clothes. "A little help, Nicola?" she asked, presenting her back.

"If you'll return the favor," Nicola said, and she eagerly undid Anna's bra. While Anna was sliding the straps down her arms, Nicola quickly pulled her sweater and top off. Anna did not need to return the favor, as it turned out, for by then Chuck had joined them on the bed and took her in a hungry embrace, during which she felt him undoing her bra. He had just a moment to admire her beautiful, pert breasts before she put both hands on his head and guided it down to kiss them. This he did most enthusiastically, and Nicola let out her first moan.

"He's a genius with those, isn't he?" Anna asked from her side of the bed, where she was peeling off her stockings. With a playful smack on Chuck's hip, she said, "Scoot over." When he did, Anna pulled down Nicola's panties -- the last piece of clothing any of them was wearing -- and eagerly dove in between her thighs.

"ACK!" Nicola screeched as Anna's tongue flicked about her clit. "God, that's wonderful!"

"Hasn't anyone done it to you before?" Anna asked, pulling back just long enough to do so, and still teasing Nicola's vulva with her fingers.

"No," Nicola whispered, still gasping for joy as Chuck was still going to town on her breasts. "My ex-fiancé was such a prude."

Ex-fiancé? Anna wondered. But this was no time to ask about that! Though she loved Chuck to distraction, she hadn't been with a woman in far too long, and she was beyond thrilled to be beautiful Nicola's first. She nibbled and lapped all about her pussy, and between her and Chuck they had Nicola writhing in joy for several minutes.

Neither Chuck nor Anna had expected their demure new friend to be any too expressive about her orgasms. But in this they were mistaken, for Nicola absolutely roared with joy when she came, loud enough to make them both stop and look in in impressed silence. "Thank you both," she said with a deep sigh. "Most intense I ever had!"

"And we're just getting started," Anna said. With a final kiss on Nicola's pussy, she sat up and lay back on her pillow beside Nicola. "Nicola, do you want to make love to Chuck?"

"I don't want you to be left out!" Nicola said it to Anna's bush rather than her face, and both Anna and Chuck knew what she was thinking.

"I can wait, Nicola," Chuck said. "I know how irresistible this is!" he added, running his fingers through Anna's vast bush. "Nothing quite like it, is there?"

"Not that I've seen," Nicola agreed.

"Take your time and explore," Anna said. She found it easy enough to guess a straight woman might be gun-shy about playing in another woman's pussy. She took Nicola's hand and guided it into her lush triangle, while Chuck graciously moved aside and admired the scene. "You don't have to go down on me if that's too much, you know."

"No, I do want to," Nicola said, exploring the hair softly with her fingers. "I just don't really know how."

"No one does, the first time they do it," Anna said. "If you want, I can guide you, at least a little bit."

Nicola grinned, looking shy in spite of all they had shared already, and she lay down between Anna's legs and buried her nose in her thick vagina hair. Tentatively she opened her mouth and felt about with her tongue, and had little trouble burrowing through the forest to find her clit.

"Oh!" Anna yelped. "Yes, that's it!"

"Well done," said Chuck from beside Anna, where he was caressing her breasts so lightly it tickled. Once he saw Nicola had the right idea, he began rubbing more firmly, to Anna's delight.

"That's it," Anna said breathily, pulling Nicola's head in a bit so her licks and kisses were firmer. As Nicola settled in to a rhythm of licks on her clit, Anna's directions soon dissolved into an inarticulate stream of pleasurable responses. "Just like that! Keep it up!" As Nicola gained confidence, she also followed Anna's example by letting her fingers join in on the fun. "OHH!" Anna screamed at the lovely first sensation of Nicola's two fingers inside her. "More of that!" And that's just what she got, as Nicola rubbed harder within and her kisses and sucks grew longer.

With Chuck helping along up top, Nicola soon had Anna riding the crest of a climax that rivaled her own of a few minutes before. As Anna howled in joy, Nicola let up on her licking to look up and enjoy the beautiful intensity on her friend's face as she continued to stroke her within. "Yesss!" she screeched, gripping Nicola's shoulders and thrusting her breasts out as best she could so Chuck's caresses on them were firmer. "Ohhhh, yes!" Reaching under Nicola's arms, she pulled her up. "Come here!" she grunted, and Nicola found herself wrapped in Anna's tight embrace and her tongue in her mouth, tasting her own arousal. "Feels so good!" she said, squeezing Nicola tightly.

"Mmm," Nicola agreed, and she opened her eyes to see Chuck stroking himself as he admired them. "Uh-oh!" she laughed. "Somebody's getting lonely!"

"Nonsense, I'm enjoying the view!" Chuck replied.

"Well, surely there's someplace else you'd like to put that," Nicola teased.

"Two other places, now that you mention it!" Chuck sat up against the headboard, still fondling himself. "But take your time if you want."

Nicola looked at Anna, pleading in her eyes.

"Go ahead," Anna said. "I could use a breather anyway thanks to you!"

Nicola slid off Anna and climbed over Chuck, taking his cock in both her hands. "It's been too long," she cooed, and teasing him by rubbing his tip about her vulva, she leaned over and kissed him on the mouth.

"Oh, that's so good!" Chuck whispered between kisses, enjoying the lingering taste of Anna's pussy on Nicola's lips. "So good!"

"Not as good as this!" Nicola declared, and she guided him effortlessly inside her. "Ooh!" she squealed as she enveloped him completely. "Anna, you're so lucky!"

"In more ways than one," Anna purred. Sitting up, she looked on in admiration as Nicola began riding Chuck hard, to his vocal delight, and her breasts bouncing delightfully as she did. No wonder Chuck loved watching her own breasts when they did it, Anna saw now; it truly was a glory to behold.

And a glory to touch, she found, as she knelt behind Nicola and began playing with her breasts while she was still going to town on Chuck. "Oh, yes, do that!" Nicola gushed, tilting her head back as she ground in still harder and faster to Chuck's throbbing hardness.

Anna brushed Nicola's hair out of the way and began kissing her neck, rocking with her in rhythm while still kneading her breasts. She felt the first telltale shudders as Nicola came yet again, and lost the rhythm but enjoyed the show as Nicola pushed harder still into Chuck and brought him off as well. He let out a loud, cathartic yawp just before he went limp.

"Does he always yell when he comes?" Nicola asked Anna.

"Usually," Anna said, still tweaking Nicola's nipples playfully. "When it's a good one."

"You're so lucky!" Nicola sighed. "My ex fiancé never made any noise."

"Good for you, making me do it!" Chuck said. Then as soon as he'd said it, he was sorry. "No offense!" he said to Anna.

"None taken, Anna said, once again lying down beside him. "I've made you do that too, haven't I?"

"And how!" Chuck agreed.

"Do you two want to do it now?" Nicola asked. With a final squeeze of him within her vagina, she pulled him out and sat back at his feet, eager for the next act.

"Well..." Chuck looked uncertain.

"It usually takes men a while before they're ready to go at it again," Anna said.

"But my fingers are ready to go right now," Chuck said with a grin. He scooted over to the edge of the bed and beckoned for Nicola to take his place.

"Which of us is the lucky girl this time?" Nicola asked, sidling up beside Anna.

"Both of you, of course," he said. "I have two good hands, don't I?"

"Oh my god!" Nicola gushed as she realized what was about to happen. She turned to Anna with a look of disbelieving joy, and followed her lead in opening her legs.

Chuck settled himself between them and set about teasing Anna's giant bush and Nicola's dainty one with all his fingers. "What an interesting contrast," he said.

"Oooooh!" Anna squealed. "That tickles so much!"

Nicola was jealous, since she had far less hair to tickle her as Chuck rubbed her; but his practiced hand did feel lovely on her mound all the same. Chuck, having guessed at that inequality, moved ahead with Nicola first. Still rubbing her bush with his thumb, he reached down and tickled her vulva with all four fingers. Now it was Nicola's turn to squeal, and she drew her knees up and wiggled them in pleasure. "Yes, Chuck, please!" she gushed.

Anna spread her legs wider, hungry for his touch as well. He took the hint and slipped two fingers inside her, drawing a satisfied moan, and followed suit on Nicola before she could feel left out. "Oh, that feels amazing," he said, savoring the wonderful sensation of both hands in a different wet, hot embrace.

"For me too!" Nicola gushed.

"Amen!" Anna added. She stroked Nicola's side and leaned in, and Nicola's lips met hers. Both women wriggled about in pleasure as Chuck rubbed gently within them, and they kissed one another passionately and indulged in the lovely sensation.

Chuck took his sweet time, rubbing leisurely and enjoying the magical sights and sounds of them both responding to his caresses. Anna came first, owing to his greater experience with her as well as being on his right hand, and Nicola looked on in admiration as she gasped and screeched in pleasure. Once she had caught her breath, she leaned over, her long hair tickling Nicola pleasantly, and kissed and fondled her breasts while Chuck picked up the pace down below. Between them, they easily brought Nicola to her loudest orgasm yet.

"So beautiful!" Anna said, touching Nicola's face gently as Chuck gave her pussy a final caress and slipped his fingers out.

"You said it!" Chuck added.

"Just tell me one thing," Nicola exhaled in a voice barely above a whisper.

"Yes?" Chuck and Anna said in unison.

"We're going to do this again sometime, aren't we?"

After a laugh and a hearty agreement from them both, they all got under the covers and fell asleep in a wonderful jumble of limbs and hands and breasts.

Since Nicola didn't have a change of clothes with her, Anna took it upon herself to wash and dry her clothes in the morning, while Chuck made brunch for them all. No one was in a hurry to go anywhere, and Anna was feeling absolutely radiant with the happy memories from last night. So much so that she'd managed to forget what was coming up in the afternoon, until Chuck brought it up.

"So," he said. "Do you want us both to get lost when you go meet Sharla? Or do you want moral support?"

"Oh, good god!" Anna set her coffee cup down and buried her face in her hands. "Would you believe I'd forgotten all about that?!"

"Sorry," Chuck said.

"No, thank you!" she told him. "And you too, Nicola! It's because last night was so wonderful that I forgot. I mean, Sharla hurt my feelings like no one's done in years, but you both made me feel so beautiful last night, it let me for get the whole thing!" Then her face hardened. "But I don't want Sharla to be able to just forget it, do I?"

"I wouldn't," Nicola said.

"Me neither," Chuck agreed. "Now, can we help?"

"Yes," Anna said. "Remember how I said I had to talk to Mary at the restaurant yesterday? She's expecting you both to be there. And me at a separate table. I had to tell her so she wouldn't be surprised to see us there separately."

"Does she know why?" Nicola asked.

"I told her it was an April fool's joke," Anna said. "She seemed content with that. I'm sorry I didn't ask you guys first about my plan."

"Don't be silly, Anna, you know we both want to help!" Chuck said, and Nicola nodded her agreement.

A few hours later, Anna had squeezed herself into her tightest hip-hugging black pants and Chuck's flashiest designer shirt, and she arrived with confidence to spare in the café doorway. "She really pulled that look off well," Nicola said to Chuck as they watched from their inconspicuous table across the room. "I liked her better in that dress, but Sharla prefers pants. She says so on her blog all the time."

"And we have no idea what Sharla looks like?" Chuck asked.

"Black hair, cargo pants, green sweater," Nicola said, still darting an occasional glance at Anna, who was now seated at her reserved table and reading the menu demurely.

"I mean her face, though?"

"She never posts pictures of it on her blog," Nicola explained. "You can imagine the hate a lesbian blogger can kick up with the crazies, you know."

"Sad but true," Chuck agreed. Then he turned his attention back to his lunch, and both he and Nicola were able to avoid betraying anything when a spry brunette in cargo pants appeared in the doorway a few minutes later.

There were two other women sitting alone in the café, but Sharla was able to spot Anna with no trouble. "Anna!" It was a statement, not a question, and Anna wasn't surprised at the arrogance she sensed in it. But she swallowed her disgust and stood up to greet her nemesis. "Sharla!" she said. "So nice to finally see you!" A slight but persistent concern that Sharla would recognize the face of the woman whose body she'd found so repulsive melted away at last, as she clearly did not. She hugged Anna, a gesture that felt sincere enough for Anna to wonder just for a moment if she might change her mind when she realized who her new friend was.

She resolved to forgive her if that came to pass, and then sat back down. "You're going to love the food here," she promised as she watched Sharla settle herself. In spite of everything, her former hero was cute, Anna couldn't deny that.

"Have you tried any of the vegetarian dishes?" Sharla asked matter-of-factly. "When I say I don't mess around with meat, I'm not only talking about penises, you know."

Anna laughed and recommended the tofu stir-fry, which she ordered herself. Sharla decided on the same, and small talk reigned until the meals arrived. Anna wasn't sure if it was her disgust with Sharla's disgust with her, or if Sharla really was just plain boring, but as the moments ticked by it was murder not to gaze longingly at Chuck and Nicola. Sharla prattled on endlessly about her blog and other women she'd dated lately and how they'd all fallen short one way or another, and Anna smiled through her irritation and boredom throughout.

"But I do very much like the look of you, Anna," Sharla said after yet another condemnation of an ex. "You look fantastic in those pants, by the way."

YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers