A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,622 Followers

"I had a hysterectomy a few years ago. Long story," she said.

"Everything okay now?" I said. She nodded and I kissed it again.

"So no birth control needed, that's a nice side benefit" I said.

"Don't even think of putting a condom on that thing. I want to feel every molecule of you," she said.

She took off her glasses and put them on the bed side table, and now she was well and truly naked before me for the first time. Apart from her mousy hair she looked incredible, so completely different from when I had first met her, when she was nervous and covered up in frumpy loose clothes. This was the real Julia, naked and beautiful and smiling, and it was a wonderful sight to see.

She writhed and moaned at my every touch, and I knew she wouldn't last long when my mouth reached her wet pussy. She was flying high and would have cum in a flash if I had let her, but I didn't want to exhaust the poor girl with yet another orgasm before the main event, so I quickly slopped up her pussy with saliva and pussy juice and I positioned myself at her entrance with her legs up on my shoulders. She was tight but relaxed and very ready, and I slid into her.

It took all of about five seconds for her to have a massive orgasm again. Her vaginal muscles contracted powerfully and her body arched up sharply, like she had been hit with a jolt of electricity. It happened with each thrust of my cock, her eyes and mouth wide open, quick little gasps of air shooting in and out of her lungs.

She came down from her heady heights and was limp again.

"Wow!" I said. "Do you know how many women would kill to be able to cum as quick and easy as you do? You are somethin' else girl. This is gonna be fun."

She smiled through her dazed fog. I was still rock hard and deep inside her.

"I can't believe . . . what you feel like!" she said between short breaths.

I lowered her legs and assumed missionary position and started a super slow fucking. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and squeezed me tight, moaning deeply.

"Oh my God Steve! Shit!" she said, her voice getting louder and more insistent as I slowly picked up the pace.

She held on longer this time and I got us up to a rollicking good fuck, just on the polite side of a pummeling.

"God you feel good!" I managed to huff out between moans.

This time we fucked to a bed rattling orgasm, and she was just about hysterical when she reached the heights, laugh-crying like a wild hyena in heat as her convulsing body tried to buck me off. I came with a loud roar and pumped my seed into her.

"Holy shit girl!" was all I could manage to say. Julia couldn't say a word.

————————————

Julia was horrified when she realized my back was still raw and bleeding a little, and she hadn't taken care of me properly. We took a very sensual bath together, and she dried me carefully and dabbed on some antiseptic. We sat out on the porch, ate take-out from a nice little restaurant around the corner, and talked quietly into the evening, mostly about sex and her long celibacy.

"You probably noticed there was no 'de-flowering' today," she said at one point. "I've used a toy over the years. It's small though, not as big as . . ." Her voice trailed off and she blushed as she looked at my crotch, her eyes x-raying through the fabric of my shorts. "I haven't used it in years though. About ten years ago I went into full celibacy mode and just gave up on everything." She sounded very disappointed with herself.

"So you don't ever sneak a little look at some porn on the internet?" I asked.

"You know, I've come across it occasionally, and they just looked like some alien species to me, totally foreign. It's weird how my brain disconnected from it all." She paused and added, "I guess I've got a lot to learn."

The look on her face as she said it made me want to rip her clothes off right there, but we were both pretty exhausted after the long and fulfilling day.

"I'm gonna get my hair cut," she said out of the blue, with a big smile. "I've been wanting to for a while but I was . . . stuck, I guess. I trim the ends a little, but other than that no one's touched it since I was a teenager."

"Julia that's great!" I said. "You're gonna look like a whole new woman."

"I already feel like one, thanks to you," she said. "And I guess I'll be spending some money on my wardrobe. I've certainly neglected that over the years."

"You know, I didn't want to say anything, but that look you had on when I first met you was . . . well . . . let's just say it wasn't ready for the Paris runways," I said, and we both laughed.

"My neighbor will be thrilled," Julia said. "She's an artist and very cool. She's been trying to get me to go shopping with her since I moved here. And my haircut will blow her mind. I can't wait to surprise her with it."

"Well Sunshine," I said, "it's been a big day and I think we both need a good nights sleep. Tomorrow's gonna be big too." I gave her a sly smile and a wink.

"Oh my," she said, her eyes sparkling and her breath noticeably quickening. "A girl could get used to this."

We cleaned up the kitchen a little and I drove off into the warm night.

————————————

I pulled up in front of Julia's house the next morning with a truck load of insulation. It was another unusually warm sunny morning, and Julia was outside talking to her neighbor by the rose hedge that separated them. I waved, said, "good morning," and started carrying rolls of insulation into the house. It was pretty obvious the two of them were talking about me—they were giggling quietly and the neighbor woman was looking me over pretty thoroughly. After a while she went into her house and Julia joined me to help unload.

She leaned against the truck and shook her head in amazement.

"Well that's a totally new emotion for me," she said. "An attractive woman is actually jealous of me! That's something I've never experienced before." She looked happy and confused at the same time. "Oh, and she thinks you're hot in case you didn't notice," she laughed.

"And wait'll you hear the best part," she continued. "When she saw me on the porch waiting for you she came out and wanted to know if everything was all right over here. She heard me . . . you know . . . screaming and stuff yesterday, and it's so out of character for me she thought maybe you were raping me or something. Isn't that incredible?" she said, the thought of it obviously making her very happy. Her eyes twinkled and she shook her head at the wonder of it all as she helped me unload.

Julia had some errands to run so I got started on the work alone. Before she left she came bounding in and said she had lucked-out and there was a cancellation at the hair salon down around the corner, and they could take her in half an hour. She left with great excitement, and said she would be back sometime after lunch.

I filled my truck with the previous day's debris, and got the exterior walls insulated before lunch. I had a feeling Julia and I would be tumbling into bed as soon as I saw her, so I left her a note, went to the dump to empty my truck, and made a quick stop home for a shower. I raced back and Julia was sitting on the porch.

"Holy shit!" I said, stopping dead in my tracks halfway up the steps. There was a completely new woman sitting there, with a huge glowing smile, a hint of makeup, and the sexiest haircut I'd ever seen.

"I think the guy that cut it is some kind of a genius or something," she said, obviously pleased with what he had done.

"Julia!" I said as I walked over and sat next to her. "I'm speechless . . ."

Her hair was lighter, and quite short, with soft curls and glowing highlights. It looked elegant and 'fuck me now' sexy at the same time, and it suited her perfectly.

"It was pretty exciting," she said. "When I got there I explained the situation to one of the girls, she went and talked to the guy who owns the salon, and he said he wanted to do it himself. I had to wait until he finished someone else, but the girl said it would be worth the wait. Everybody in the place was watching because it was such a transformation. I felt like the belle of the ball."

The emotions of such a big change caught up with her and her eyes welled up with tears.

"Do you really like it Steve?" she asked.

"It's incredible Julia," I said. "And I think you're incredible for doing it. It was a big step. You've taken two huge steps in two days. I'm proud of you."

I kissed her and ran my fingers through her soft new curls, and she nearly had an orgasm from that alone.

"Wow," I said as she tremble at my touch. "I think we need to get inside, unless you want to give your neighbor a show. That might be fun come to think of it."

"I don't know if I'm ready for that yet," Julia said, punching my arm playfully. She took my hand and led me into the house and down the hall. There was a wonderfully natural and unforced wiggle in her walk that I hadn't noticed before.

We entered her bedroom and she sat us both down on the edge of her bed, looking deadly serious.

"I did a lot of thinking last night about what you said . . . about your other women," she paused for a moment and then continued. "I'm not happy about sharing you, but I guess I just want to know one thing. Are you gonna be in my life for a while, or are you gonna be gone when you're done with the living room?"

"I'll be in your life as long as you want me," I said, looking deep into her eyes.

Her serious look melted and I wiped a small tear from her cheek. I kissed her and we fell back on the bed and our eager hands groped each other. She took off her glasses and the combination of her eye makeup and her sexy hair was overwhelming.

"God you look hot!" I said, as I just about ripped off her clothes.

I stripped in a flash and my rock hard shaft plunged into her a mere moment later, me standing, and her lying on her back with her legs on my shoulders. We went at it more forcefully this time, the 'take it easy, she's a virgin' stage well behind us. Julia was quite vocal again, and the bed was banging against the wall. I wondered if her neighbor was listening and the thought of it made the whole scene even hotter, and we both came powerfully and loudly.

"Oh my God!" Julia exclaimed afterward. "Is it always going to be like that? This is just unbelievable to me." She was nearly breathless.

I lay down and spooned her, and we rested a while.

"You know your window's wide open," I said quietly in her ear as I looked through the sheer curtain. The house next door was only about ten feet away.

"I know . . . it's hot out," she said, with a mischievous grin.

"Ooo! You little show off! I like this side of you," I said.

Her breath quickened, and she pushed me over on my back. She sat up and looked at my mostly soft, sticky cock. She didn't touch me or say anything for a long moment.

"You know you're gonna to have to teach me everything. I wanna know everything," she said, still staring at it.

Her words triggered my primal instincts, and my cock grew before her eyes. There was no touching involved, just her watching it grow, and me watching her watch it.

"God, it's like magic," she said softly, her eyes burning with lust.

It was throbbing up and down gently and she took it in her small hand. She bent down, as if in slow-motion, and kissed the side of it. I moaned softly and she looked at me, as if looking for direction.

"That's nice," I said approvingly. "Use your tongue on it."

She licked the side of it, and then she examined the bulbous tip and she licked that. A bolt of electricity went through me, and she looked pleased. I was rock hard at that point, and she put the whole tip in her mouth and swirled her tongue on it.

"Oh yeah! That feels nice..." I said

Within just a few short minutes her lusty instincts had overwhelmed her and she was sucking on it and stroking it with her hand with great enthusiasm. Her sexual hunger was palpable and her mouth was dripping with saliva. My cock was a beautiful sloppy mess and finally I could take no more.

"I'm gonna cum baby!" I said, and she pumped me with her wet hand, watching in fascination as my seed flew through the air.

"That felt nice baby," I said breathlessly as I beckoned her to lay next to me. She laid her head on my chest.

"I'm sure that's not how other girls do it. I mean, I have no clue . . ." she said.

"For your first time I'd say it was pretty fantastic," I said. "Everybody does it differently, there's no right or wrong really. There are certain skills, though, that you can learn gradually, if you want to. There's no rules though, what you did was wonderful. Genuine enthusiasm is the most important thing. A guy likes to think the woman is actually enjoying doing it. You've already got that part down."

"So, what are the 'skills'?" she asked, sounding genuinely interested.

"Well, I guess the main one is taking a man deeper into your mouth," I said. "That just takes practice. And also you can let a man finish in your mouth. Some women really enjoy the taste of it, and others don't like it. That's up to you."

"I bet I know which kind of woman men like better," she said with a sly grin. Her eyes danced back and for between mine while her mind worked. "Now you've got me curious," she said, and she slithered her body down, put her tongue on a blob of sticky cum on my belly and licked it up.

"God I feel so dirty," she said, her eyes burning and her nostrils flaring as she tasted my sticky semen.

She looked so powerfully sexy I couldn't lay there passively. I threw her down on her back and sucked in a hard nipple, pinching the other gently with my hand. My other hand slid up her inner thigh to her pussy and she arched her back and came again, with beautiful tremors rippling through her belly.

"Jesus Julia!" I said, "I think you're the sexiest creature I've ever had my hands on."

I kissed my way to her wet pussy and gave her everything I had. Shrieking with delight, she came twice more on my tongue. After three beautiful orgasms in a row I reluctantly backed off and let her rest, and we lay in each others arms for a while.

"So how can I learn those . . . mouth skills you were telling me about," she said.

I laughed. "You mean cock sucking?"

She blushed and nodded.

"I can see we're gonna have to work on your language skills too," I said, laughing. "I'll tell you what, I'll see if I can find a video on the internet. I know there's some out there. It's called fellatio, or cock sucking, or a blowjob. It's all the same thing."

"As for language," I said, looking at her lovely reclining body, "these are your tits." I caressed them gently. "And these are your nipples." I gave them a pinch. I slid both hands down her belly to her inner thighs and slowly spread her legs. "And this is your pussy," I said. She moaned as I touched it. I repositioned myself and ran my tongue up between the lips to her puffy pink clit, making her shudder. "That, my sweet sexy girl, is your clit." I sucked on it gently and she writhed with pleasure. "And this," I said, raising her legs, "is your asshole." I stuck my tongue into it and she shrieked. "Tell me what it is," I said in a breathy voice.

"My asshole," she said softly, breathing hard and fast. I re-traced my path and had her tell me what all of her sexy parts are called.

"Now, if you want to, tell me to do something with each one of those things," I said. Her chest heaved even faster.

"Touch my tits," she said quietly.

"Like this?" I said, barely brushing my hand against them.

"No. Harder. Squeeze them . . . squeeze my tits with your big hands," she said louder, with her eyes closed. She moaned as I followed her instructions.

"Put your mouth on my . . . my nipples. Suck on my nipples."

"I love your hard nipples," I said, as I slurped them in and nibbled on them gently. "Do you like it when I bite them?"

She moaned, "Oh, I love it when you bite them. Bite my hard nipples . . ."

She was getting louder with each request, and if the neighbor was listening she was certainly hearing a sexy show.

"What else would you like Sunshine?" I asked.

"Kiss the sides of my tit's . . . Yeah, like that! Oh yeah, pinch my nipples . . . kiss all the way down my side . . . to my . . . my pussy," she said breathlessly. "Lick it . . .lick my pussy like you did . . . like you did before."

I ran my tongue through her lips and across her clit.

"Oh god!" she cried, her back arching high.

"What am I licking?" I asked.

"My clit! You're licking my clit!" she said loudly.

"Anything else you'd like me to lick?" I asked.

"Yes . . . my . . . my ass . . . my asshole . . . lick my asshole!" she almost yelled.

I stuck my tongue in it while I rubbed my thumb across her clit and she came explosively

"OH FUCK!" she screamed.

I gently kissed her belly with her tits in my hands and she gradually came back to earth, goosebumps covering her body.

I got up on my knees, straddling her chest, and sat lightly on her belly, my hard cock resting between her tits.

"This is my cock," I said, placing one of her hands on it. "Do you like it?"

"I love it," she said, her breath quickening again.

"And these are my balls," I said, raising up unto my knees. "Tell me what you like about me."

She had both hands on me as she fondled a man's balls for the first time. I groaned loudly at the feeling.

"They're so soft . . . your balls. And your . . . your cock is . . . beautiful. It's so long . . . and there's so much heat in it . . . so much heat . . ."

She lifted her head, pulled my hips forward, and sucked me into her mouth.

"Your mouth feels so good on my cock Julia," I said loudly. "Suck on my big cock . . ."

Just then I heard a woman moaning through the window. It was faint, but it was the unmistakable sound of a woman in the throws of passion. Was she alone, I wondered? It sounded like she was.

"Oh God Julia! Suck on my Cock! Suck on my Cock!" After a few glorious moments I knew I was close. "I want to cum in your pussy baby! I want to fuck you! I want to fuck you from behind baby!" I said breathlessly as I pumped in and out of her hot mouth.

I forcefully flipped her over onto her stomach, raised her ass in the air, and started to work my way into her tight pussy. With just a few thrusts I was balls deep and we were like two animals in heat, the bed banging against the wall again, both of us howling as we came. It was intense and beautiful. I had hold of her hips and I held her limp body up and continued fucking her slowly as we came down from our heady heights.

"Do you feel me Julia?" I said breathlessly.

"Yes," she whimpered between breaths, "I feel . . . your cock . . . inside me . . . I feel . . . you fucking me."

I heard another soft moan from the neighbor.

"Do you want me to stop baby?" I asked.

"No . . . never stop . . . never stop fucking me . . ."

————————

Julia threw together a quick light supper, and we sat at her kitchen table and talked for a while. I told her about hearing her neighbor while we were making love. I thought maybe it would surprise or shock her, but it didn't. I could tell she was exited by it but didn't feel comfortable admitting it yet.

The neighbor's name was Carol. She was about the same age as Julia, and an artist, which explained why she was home most of the time. Julia said she had a relationship with a guy down the street recently, but it didn't work out. When Julia first moved into her house they struck up a casual friendship and Carol had tried to get Julia to go clothes shopping and even tried to get her to a hair salon for a 'makeover', but at the time Julia thought it was silly and pointless.

"I can't wait to show her my hair tomorrow," Julia said. "She's gonna freak out!"

riverboy
riverboy
4,622 Followers