A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll talk . . . to you later Julia . . . Steve's taking me . . . on another trip," she said between quick breaths.

I slid my tongue between her puffy engorged pussy lips and swirled it around her now hyper-sensitive clit. She cried out, and I reversed my trail down through her lips to the spot I love on a woman, that smooth tender spot between her pussy and asshole, and then I licked her asshole and pushed my tongue into the tight hole. I worked my way back up to her clit and quickly brought her to another orgasm, this one more controlled but just as beautiful.

Chloe held my head in her hands as I looked up at her from between her legs, my face shining with her pussy juice. She turned her head to the camera and said quietly, "Oh my God! Is there a sexier man in the whole wide world Julia?"

"I don't know Chloe, but I'm pretty sure there's not a sexier woman in the world than you right now," Julia said.

"I agree," I said.

Julia laughed. "You agree with me, or with her?"

I laughed. I got up and straddled the still flat-on-her-back Chloe, putting a knee either side of her head. She reached up and grabbed the hard shaft bouncing right above her face, and with her delicate hand she guided me into her mouth. Her other hand found my balls, and I was soon on a trip of my own. I was facing the camera, and as I looked into it Julia held up her rubber dildo for me to see, smiled a wicked smile, and then from the look on her face I knew she was using it. She and I were both moaning as Chloe slurped on my cock. I was reaching the boiling point, and I suddenly wanted to fuck Chloe from behind. She was disappointed when I pulled out of her mouth, but squealed with delight as I rolled her over and lifted her ass.

"Oh my god! I've never done it this way, and watching you and Julia do it the other night was the sexiest thing I've ever seen in my life. I was hoping you'd do me this waaAAYYY!" she shrieked as I plunged into her.

I was in no mood for taking it easy, and I fucked her hard and long. She came three times, and I didn't stop. I slowed down a little each time, but I never stopped. I slowly ratcheted up the pace after each orgasm, and fucked her hard until she vibrated and screamed again. Over and over. Her long golden red hair was matted down and stuck to her sweat covered back, and sweat dripped off her swaying tits.

"Oh my God oh my God Oh my God!" she breathlessly grunted like a beast as I continued to pump into her.

"Can I . . . can I cum . . . inside you Chloe?" I managed to ask her between gasping breaths.

"YES! YES!" she screamed, "CUM INSIDE ME YOU FUCKING ANIMAL!"

Somehow I had enough energy left to fuck her even faster and harder than before, and we both cried out at the top of our lungs as ecstasy swept over us both in a rapturous explosion, my cock spasming as I came deep inside her belly. Her orgasm seemed to never end, her whole body spasming uncontrollably, and then suddenly the energy drained from her. Her sweaty thighs slipped from my grasp and she collapsed flat and exhausted on the bed, moaning deeply with each exhale.

"Oh my god," she whispered over and over.

I collapsed next to her, pulled our sweat-soaked bodies together with my arms and kissed her. "You're amazing Chloe," I said.

After she gathered her senses, her tired eyes twinkled. "I was worried I wouldn't be good enough for you, to inexperienced, you know? I'm glad you liked me," she said.

"Oh Chloe," I said, "that was as good as it gets. You took me to the stars sweetheart." I kissed her again and then kissed one of her beautiful freckled tits. "Everything about you is perfect. And the way it feels when I'm inside you . . .Mmmm . . ." I moaned as I nibbled on her hard nipple, " . . . it's heaven."

Chloe was moaning quietly now, and her soft hand was slowly bringing my sticky cock back to life.

"You're getting hard again," she said, sounding surprised.

"How could I not with you in my arms," I said.

After a few minutes of gentle caressing she rolled me on my back and said, "I want to try something else you and Julia did. It looked so sexy..."

She turned around and swung her leg over my head and lowered her pussy to me. It was red and puffy and well used, and it looked sexy as hell. I plunged my face into it as she lowered her body, and she took my quickly stiffening cock into her mouth. I could hear Julia moan again.

"Are you watching us Julia?" I asked as I lapped up Chloe's pussy juice. "Do you have that big rubber cock inside you?" All three of us were moaning loudly now, and Chloe's body tensed and vibrated once again.

"I can't believe how many times you've made me come," Chloe said, looking back at me with wild eyes.

She put my cock back in her mouth and took a few more slurpie sucks, and then she got up and straddled me cow-girl style and lowered her well-fucked pussy down onto my wet cock once again.

"Oh fuck! You fill me so good. God it goes so fuckin' deep," she said.

She lowered her head and kissed me hard as I slowly fucked up into her and her big freckled tits rubbed on my chest. She rose up, pinned my wrists down next to my shoulders and started gyrating her hips up and down. I lay still and looked up into her big green eyes as her hips picked up speed.

"Oh Jesus Chloe!" was all I could manage to say. The sight of her hovering above me and those glorious tits swaying above my face as she fucked me was too much. I was her slave.

"I want you to cum, my big sexy man," she said as she slid her pussy up and down on my red hot cock. "I wanna feel that big cock cum inside me again!"

She still had my arms pinned and she was gasping for breath as all her youthful energy fucked me with her wildly gyrating hips. She lowered a salty, sweat soaked tit into my eager mouth and I started thrusting my cock up into her as I came hard, both of us grunting loudly with the last of our breath. She ground her tit hard into my mouth as I came, and just about smothered me before she rolled off, both of us gasping for oxygen.

After a few quiet moments of heavy breathing Julia spoke up. "You know Chloe, he's quite a bit older than you. You really should take it easy on him." They both giggled. "And," Julia added, "you're wearing me out too. My pussy's so sore I can barely touch it anymore."

"I wish I was there to kiss it and make it better," Chloe said seductively.

"Me too Julia," I said breathlessly. "Me too."

12