A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My goodness!" Lindsey said. She had watched the end of the show sitting on the top step of the companionway.

"Are you gonna join us, or sit there and watch all night," Lisa said, breathless and still with a wild fire in her eyes.

"Oh don't worry, I'll join you," Lindsey said. "But for now, it looks like your men are still hard. Why don't you take them again."

"Lisa pushed me down on my back and mounted me cowgirl style. Chip, still standing next to the bed, slipped his cock into her mouth, and she rode me hard. It was a long, sweaty, satisfying ride, and partway into it Lindsey embraced Lisa from behind, kissing her neck and caressing her tits. The sensation launched her into another frenzy, and she came hard again. This time it overwhelmed her and she could barely hold herself upright when the orgasm passed. She looked like she had been drugged, and Lindsey gently lowered her body to the bed.

"Oh sweetheart, I know what that feels like," Lindsey said, and she kissed her tenderly but passionately on the lips.

Lisa was flat on her back, with her limp arms above her head and her legs spread partway open. Lindsey's kiss moved to Lisa's neck, and slowly onto her milky white tits. Lisa's eyes were closed and she moaned deeply as Lindsey worked her magic. Her hand slid slowly up Lisa's long leg and soon she had two fingers inside Lisa's engorged rosy red pussy. Lindsey repositioned herself between Lisa's legs, lowered her head, and drank in the mixture of pussy juice and Chip's salty semen.

The sensations were lifting Lisa back up to the heights she had just tumbled down from. She reached for me and I positioned myself next to her and she took my cock deep in her mouth, and she moaned deep as Lindsey's tongue gently massaged her hyper-sensitive clit. Chip was standing next to the bed, stroking his cock, looking on in amazement at his sexy wife.

"Fuck me Chip," Lindsey said, and Lisa moaned even louder on my cock and sucked me even harder when she heard the words.

Chip slid into Lindsey and the four-way was complete. We all moaned and writhed and grunted, and the world disappeared as we all climbed orgasm mountain and jumped of the shear cliff at the top, one at a time. Lisa was the first to jump. She pulled my cock out of her mouth with her hand and screamed — a blood curdling series of squeals as her body convulsed that almost blew the deck of the old boat. The intensity of it set off Lindsey, whose scream was muffled by Lisa's writhing pussy, and then Chip went off deep inside Lindsey, his head thrown back, grunting loud through the open hatch above our heads. By that time Lisa's mouth was going wild on my cock again, and I came with a quiet grunt and a vibrating tremble. Lisa milked me dry with the small amount of energy she had left, massaging my balls in a way that almost made me cum again.

"Good God!" Chip said quietly as he rolled onto the bed next to his wife. She could barely turn her head to kiss him with her cum soaked mouth.

"That was fuckin' awesome!" Lindsey said quietly, still kissing all around Lisa's crotch. She gently licked her clit and Lisa squealed again and started laughing breathlessly.

"Don't you dare start that all again," Lisa laughed, her chest heaving. "Not yet. I need a few minutes."

"Well, just a few sweetheart," Lindsey said. "Steve was right. You're kinda irresistible."

We never went back to the marina that night. The old planks and beams in the good ship Connie soaked up feminine screams and masculine groans late into the night, and again throughout the morning. We pulled into our slip at the marina at about two in the afternoon satiated and smiling, our used and abused bodies in need of food and rest.

"Thank god I didn't have to choose between Ginger and Mary Ann. Both is so much better," I said with a smile. "What do you say we go get some lunch, and then a nice long nap."

A huge quantity of unbelievably well cooked seafood filled our bellies at a nearby restaurant. Chip and Lisa broke our hearts when we said our goodbyes and they told us we wouldn't see them again — they had dinner plans that evening with neighbors they had become friends with at their rental house, and they were leaving for home early the next morning. I nearly cried when I watched Lisa walk away in her bikini top and little lace skirt.

"How great are they," I said to Lindsey.

"The best," Lindsey said. "Cheer up sweetie. I think they're serious about visiting us at home for a party in the playroom."

"Knowing their history it might be three years from now," I said, as Lisa's long legs disappeared from view. "She's gonna be hard to shake."

Lindsey took my arm and we walked back to the boat for a much needed nap.

"What do you say we visit Marta for lunch tomorrow," she said, referring to the petite waitress at the Cuban restaurant. "Maybe she likes boat rides."

Lindsey always did know how to cheer me up.

12