A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,588 Followers

"Well, it's not quite as matter-of-fact as Emma says, but . . .yeah I guess it sorta is," I laughed. "You know, people get way too bent out of shape about sex. It's just having fun, in an intimate way. I mean today was awesome, we had all kinds of fun, and it's no big deal right? It can be the same with a bigger group, as long as everybody's got the right mindset."

"Yeah, I just never really thought about it I guess," Lexie said, and she paused for a moment. "So, are we on your list now? When's the next 'amorous get-together'?"

"Yeah, how come we're not on your list," Emma asked. "Is my mom?" She looked at me with that mischievous smile again, and deeply questioning eyes.

"Your mom? She went with me to one last summer, but a dear friend of mine died that day and it got cut short before it really started," I said. "You remember her — Connie, who used to own this place."

"Oh yeah, I remember when she died," Emma said. "Wasn't that when you and mom went to the Adirondacks?"

"Yup. We were at my friends camp," I said.

"That was an orgy?" she said with huge eyes.

"Think back to my housewarming party," I said. "Remember the blonde woman on the porch? Penny?"

Emma's eyes got even bigger. "You were at her place? Oh my God! She was wild! My mom was there?"

"It was a painting party, fixing up her old camp. It should have turned into a big sex party, but Connie died and a bunch of us left. But we did have some fun the first afternoon in the pond."

"Wow," Emma said quietly, trying to picture her mother there.

"And then she went to another party here in town this spring at another friend's house," I said. "Do me a favor and don't tell her I told you all this at once. She doesn't mind me letting things slip a little, but this is kinda big stuff, and she'd probably rather tell you herself."

"Yeah I know," Emma said. "I won't freak her out about it. I think it's cool. My dad leaving sort of messed up her head, so I'm glad she's having fun again."

"Your mom's cool," Lexie said. "My mom wouldn't even say the word orgy."

"So do you really wanna go to one?" Emma asked Lexie, sounding like a schoolgirl.

"With you I would," Lexie said.

"It can be kind of intense," I said. "Especially for a woman I think. I mean, you can be in a situation where you're having wild sex with people you've just met. And some can be quite a bit older than you guys. It's fun, and exciting, don't get me wrong. You've just gotta be in the right mindset for it. And what if your mom was there, what would you think about that?"

"Whoa! Okay, I'm a little slow, but I'm starting to put two and two together now," she said. "Now I'm starting to understand the whole 'fucking in front of me' thing she said last week." She paused and thought for a moment. "Yeah, I can do that. And I can see what you said about your friend and her daughter too. About it opening up their relationship. I can see it now."

"They shared her daughters boyfriend," I said, figuring I should put all the cards on the table.

"Whoa!" Emma said quietly, and she looked at Lexie. I could see the wheels turning in her head.

"A lot to think about, huh?" I said.

"Yeah," Emma said quietly. "It sounds hot though."

She smiled her mischievous smile at Lexie, and Lexie matched it and nodded. Things were getting interesting.

riverboy
riverboy
4,588 Followers
12