A Handyman's Memoir Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After checking out the night's headliner, an electronic dance music band that wasn't really our thing, we retired to the sanctuary of our little trailer and made love quietly before drifting off to sleep. It was a pretty noisy camping area, with lots of partying late into the night, so long stretches of sleep were hard to come by. In the wee hours we were awakened by closer voices outside the trailer — Emma and Lexie.

"Holy shit, is this your mom's?" Lexie asked.

"What the . . .!" Emma exclaimed quietly. "No, it's not her size, and she wouldn't wear anything this old and dirty. At least I hope not," she giggled. They both sounded like they'd been partying heavily.

"You think they got someone in there?" Lexie asked.

"No, we don't have anyone in here," Lee said through the little window. "You girls all right?"

"Hi mom!" Emma said brightly. "The motorhome's outa control. The guys got girls in there, and Lexie doesn't wanna get into that. Can we stay with you guys?"

"Sure, let us put on some clothes," Lee said.

"Don't bother, we've all seen each other naked already," Emma said, and she and Lexie came in without waiting. "Oh, I guess you haven't seen Lex have you mom . . . she's wicked hot, you won't mind."

"Have you been smoking pot?" Lee asked as she switched on a dim little light next to the bed.

"Mom! You were twenty once too, remember?" Emma said.

"I do. That's why I worry about you," Lee said.

"Mom! Were you a bad girl?" Emma asked, suddenly very interested.

"Maybe a little," Lee said with a smirk.

"Speaking of bad girls, who's bra is that outside?" Emma asked.

"Oh, just a lost soul who's been wandering around half naked," Lee said.

"There's quite a few of them tonight," Lexie said.

"Speaking of half naked, you look comfortable," Emma said to her mom, who was naked and sitting up in bed with a sheet barely covering her lower body. "Did you guys drink all those beers out there?"

"Maybe," Lee said.

"I think my mom's got a buzz!" Emma said, looking pleased.

"So what about it, you do too," Lee said, and she stuck her tongue out at Emma.

"Settle down now," I said. "What's that old saying? Make love not war?"

"Sounds good to me!" Emma said. "You wanna make me scream Lexie honey?"

"You guys are on the couch," Lee said, tossing Emma the only blanket. "And keep the screaming down, we've got neighbors."

"Turn the light on in the bathroom so we can switch this off," Lee said. "Goodnight girls."

The bathroom light cast a dim, shadowy glow over the girls on the small couch, and they stripped naked and huddled together under the blanket. Soon they were kissing, and quiet moans betrayed their wandering hands.

"You just gonna lay there and watch?" Lee asked me quietly.

"Sure, why not," I said with a smile. "Guys love this kinda shit. Oww!" I said when Lee pinched my arm hard.

"Jeez mom, don't hurt him," Emma laughed. "Did you finish that blow-job I started earlier?"

"You gave him a blow-job?" Lexie asked, sounding excited.

"I started, but I had to leave and find you before your set," Emma said.

"She never finished it," I said, figuring I'd stir things up.

"Mom!" Emma said.

"Well I fucked him! Doesn't that count?" Lee said, sounding exasperated.

"I dunno, does that count Steve," Emma asked.

"Not really," I said, and Lee pinched me again. "Oww!"

"Mom! Quit hurtin' him!" Emma said as she got off the couch. "I need to finish what I started."

"Don't think I don't know what's goin' on here you two," Lee said.

Now Lexie was the spectator, and she watched her young lover climb onto the bed and pull the sheet off the already hard cock in my hand.

"Oh God you're gettin' good at this," I said as Emma sucked me in exquisitely. "Fuck!"

"I'd go sit on the couch, but I don't know if it's any safer over there," Lee said, looking over at the stunning Lexie, sitting up in the dim shadows almost fully unveiled from the blanket.

"Go ahead mom, she won't bite," Emma said. "Unless you ask her too."

"Ohhhh!" I groaned, as Emma went at me with more enthusiasm.

Lee and Lexie were staring each other down, not sure what to do. Lexie had a ridiculously sexy little smile on her face, and her hand was under the blanket doing God knows what.

"I know what I'd be doing right know," I said quietly to Lee.

"Oh what the hell," Lee said, and she walked to Lexie, who held the blanket up and swept it over Lee and herself, covering them completely, giggling quietly as she did it.

The blanket didn't last long. Lexie had Lee above her, her slim fingers sliding through Lee's lovely pussy, and one of Lee's tits dangling onto her extended, licking tongue. Lee moaned deeply. "Oh you beautiful girl!" she said.

Emma didn't finish her blow-job after all. She gave it a good start, but needed more.

"Fuck me baby!" she said quietly, and she turned around for me to take her doggy style so she could watch the building action on the couch. "Oh fuck!" she said as I obeyed her command, and I plumbed her depths as she watched her mother in the throws of passion with her lover. "Oh God this is too much! Fuck! I'm fucking cumming!

I've rarely seen a woman cum that quickly or that violently.

"Wow baby! That was nice," I said.

"Yeah wow!" she said. "Holy fuck!"

She rolled on her back and embraced me, holding me tight as she gathered her wits.

"This is so fuckin' hot, I can't even begin to tell you," she said quietly in my ear. "I mean listen to them! . . . Oh my God! . . . Fuck me again. Fuck me hard."

Once again I eagerly obeyed her command, repositioning after a few minutes, with her legs up on my shoulders. She came hard again, like a wild animal.

By that time Lee had a powerful orgasm of her own, with her pussy hovering over Lexie's talented tongue, squeezing her own tits and trying to stifle screams as her body erupted.

Emma watched as they shifted positions and her mothers tongue lifted Lexie to the brink, and she squeezed my cock hard in her hand when Lexie came.

"Oh my fuckin' God!" Emma said quietly. "There's nothing hotter than this. Never will anything be hotter."

"Can we all be together?" Emma said a little louder. "Don't worry mom, it's cool, I won't touch you there," she said as Lexie and her mom approached hand-in-hand.

"Okay honey," Lee said softly.

We all squeezed onto the small bed and Lee mounted me as Emma ravaged beautiful Lexie. The fucking and lovemaking was beautiful and tender, wild and woolly, and everything in between. Somehow Lee and Emma avoided each others 'private parts', although a modicum of 'tit appreciation' took place. All in all it was a beautiful, magical night.

———————

The morning sun streaming through the trees illuminated the walking wounded — a few silent, hungover music lovers, wandering to and fro through the camping area. I cooked up a mess of scrambled eggs, Lee made coffee, and she heated up some bagels in the tiny microwave. Emma and Lexie finally stirred from their limb entwined slumber on the little couch.

"I don't know about you girls, but I worked up a heck of an appetite last night," Lee said to them.

"Mornin' mom," Emma said groggily. "Where's my clothes? Oh . . ."

She pulled on her panties and wandered into the bathroom.

"Mornin' Lee," Lexie said quietly. Mornin' Steve." She kissed Lee on the shoulder and gave my ass a squeeze, and then looked for her own panties.

"Did you get some rest sweetheart?" Lee asked her.

"Oh God yes," Lexie said, "I was out like a light. I don't know if I've ever had a day like that before. We rehearsed in the afternoon, got all our gear up here, set up and played that awesome set, broke it all down, partied with everybody . . . and then you guys. You just took it over the top. Best day ever."

She kissed us both on the cheek and took her turn in the bathroom when Emma came out.

"Me too," Emma said, with her own kisses on our cheeks. "Best day ever."

We went outside to eat in the lawn chairs, all three of the girls wearing t-shirts and panties.

"Looks like our friend came back," I said pointing to the empty spot that Dancing Girl's bra had mysteriously vanished from.

"I hope she had as much fun as we did," Emma said with a little giggle.

Lee looked at all of us, with a twinkle in her eye. "That's not possible," she said with a cute little smile.

12