A Handyman's Wife Ch. 06

Story Info
Coffee with my sister.
1.6k words
4.41
36.2k
6
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 01/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,585 Followers

My sister's a funny one. She's super uptight about sex, but I've been working on breaking her down, and she's changing a bit. She's a real nice girl, and we always got along, but we're real different in a lotta ways. One of the biggest is appearance wise. One of the reasons I stick with my yoga so good is to keep this ass of mine from turning into my sisters. I know that's harsh, but it's a good motivator. She'll be pissed if she reads this, but, she let herself get fat, what can I say.

She's got this junk food addiction, from having a boring life I think, and exercise has never been her thing. I feel bad about it because she's getting into health problems and she's only fifty. I've been trying to tell her that the best exercise is screwing, but she just looks at me like I'm wacky.

She didn't know all the details of my 'open' marriage, but she's had a pretty good inkling I think, and just lately she seems kinda interested. Sorta like jealous almost, but more of a kind of disappointment in her own life.

She came over yesterday for coffee. She brought donuts of course—I just picked at 'em and she wolfed down two or three, but in her defense she had a lot of nervous energy because of the way the conversation went.

We were talking about her health issues and her need for exercise, and she agreed to let me help her get into yoga, which is cool, and then I brought up the sex thing again.

"Why don't you just screw Danny every day?" I said. "He'd love it, and you'll burn a ton a calories and it's awesome for cardio."

"Maybe the way you do it," she said, looking defeated about the whole thing before we even got into talking about it.

"So, get creative," I said. "Like I said, Danny'll love it."

"He probably would," she said. "But I'm not like you. I wouldn't even know where to start."

"Just do the stuff you see other people doing," I said.

"I don't make a habit of looking in peoples bedroom windows you know," she said.

I almost couldn't believe my ears, but it sounded like...

"You don't watch porn?" I said, all flabbergasted.

"No!" she said, like watching it was a horrible thing to even suggest.

I do most of my porn watching on the computer these days, but Ronnie and I still have some old-school DVD's, and one in particular with a super hot guy with a cock just like Steve's. I left her at the kitchen table and went and got it, put it in the player in the living room and called Karen in. That's my sister's name, Karen.

She could hear the terrible music and was shaking her head when she came in.

"I'm not gonna sit here and watch porn," she said, but she sat right down and started watching it.

About three minutes in, the couple on screen were already taking their clothes off.

"Jesus Christ, they don't waste any time with a story do they," she said. She was curled up on the couch, holding her coffee mug in both hands and her eyes were locked on the TV screen.

The couple were stripped and naked, and the girl was going down on the guy, taking him deep in her mouth.

"That doesn't burn much calories, but I'm sure Danny likes that, right?" I asked.

"I wouldn't know," she said. "He probably would though."

"Try it Karen," I said. "Life's to short to be hung up about it. It's tons of fun, believe me. It feels so sexy when you get a guy in your mouth like that, especially when you learn how to let him go deep like that. Super hot."

Karen was mesmerized by the action, and I just let her watch and let the heat of it sink into her brain.

"He's fuckin' hot," she said.

"Yeah he is," I said. I wanted to tell her my favorite lover has a cock just like that, but I didn't wanna freak her out too much too soon. "Long ones take a little extra practice with your throat, but it's not hard to do. Is Danny's long enough to make it difficult you think?" I asked, mostly because I was curious about my brother-in-law's cock.

"Sorta. But it's not like that," she said, staring at the super hot deep-throat going on.

Pretty soon the girl was on her knees on the guys desk, and his face was buried in her ass.

"God, he's like lickin' all of her, isn't he," she said, sounding surprised.

"You haven't lived 'till you've had your ass licked by a hotty," I said with a smirk.

"God Kathy, you are somethin' else," she said, shaking her head but smiling a little.

The girl on the TV was screaming and came real hard from the guy's licking.

"Don't you love it when a tongue makes you cum," I said.

The girl got off the desk and bent over with her hands on it, her back arched real nice. The guy with the big Steve cock slid it into her and they started fucking. Now, this guy's super hot. He's got the cutest ass and a perfect body, and the cameraman takes advantage of it.

"Damn!" Karen said in a sort of breathy whisper. I just let her watch it.

She was breathing heavy and sipping nervously at her coffee even though I think the cup was empty. The Steve cock guy was really going now, slapping hard into the lucky girl. They both had a nice sweaty sheen on their bodies, and they were talking nice and dirty about what they were doing to each other. It all came to a wicked hot climax, and the scene faded to two fully clothed people outdoors talking to each other.

"What the fuck Kathy!" Karen said. I could tell she was all hot and bothered. "How often do you watch this stuff?"

"I know right?" I said. "That guy's super fuckin' hot. I don't watch this one much 'cause there's so much on the computer now for free, but it's fun to see his hot bod every once in a while. I know a guy that reminds me a lot of him, if you get my drift." I wasn't sure if I shoulda said that, but I figured I'd see what would happen.

"Waddya mean?" Karen said with big eyes. "Are you havin' an affair?"

"No, Ronnie knows about it," I said. "He knows him too."

"Okay, what the fuck," she said as she readjusted her herself to face me more. "Do you guys fuck other people?" she asked real calm, like she was just real curious.

"What are you gonna think of us if I answer?" I said.

"Nothin', I love you guys," she said. "I just can't quite fathom it. If I had to guess I'd say it's just in the last couple of years, right? Aren't you afraid it's all gonna crash and burn?"

"It's weird, I know, but I think our marriage is stronger right now than it's ever been," I said. "I know Ronnie'd say that too. We talk about it a lot. That's what makes it work—lots of talkin' about everything."

"How does it even happen?" she asked. "What did you answer a personal ad or somethin'?"

"No, it was at a friend's place. It just sorta happened organic," I said.

"Let me guess—Penny, right? It's gotta be Penny," she said.

My smirk told her she was right.

"That fuckin' girl—she turned you into a teenaged slut, and now this," Karen said. "If your marriage can't handle this I'm goin' after her."

"Hey, I love Penny and so does Ronnie," I said. "There's nothin' wrong with a girl wantin' to have fun with her life, and bringin' others along for the ride. Maybe you're just jealous. You need to get some of this shit in your life," I said, gesturing at the wild four-way going on on the TV screen."

"Of course I'm jealous, can you blame me? Turn that up again," she said, looking at the TV.

I raised the volume right when the two girls were reaching their peak, and they came like wild horny sluts while their guys pounded them.

"Jesus!" Karen said as she watched it. "So what do I do? How do I get Danny interested in sex?"

"Tell him you are," I said. "I'm guessin' it'll be as simple as that. Guys are horn-dogs. If he thinks you wanna get slutty, he'll be all over it, I almost guarantee it. Tell him you always wanted to learn how to deep-throat, and it'll take some practice. No guy in the world wouldn't wanna help you with that. And then stick your ass in the air and tell him you want him to lick ya. He'll find your asshole, you won't need to help him. Just be free with it. Let the stupid hang-ups go. Drink if you need to, to loosen yourself up."

"He's been wantin' me to try some single malt Scotch he got," she said.

"There ya go," I said. "Sounds like a party ready to happen."

We turned off the porn and I got her started with some simple yoga stretches and positions.

"Lay off the damn junk food, screw your brains out, do some yoga to relax—you'll be like a new woman, I guarantee it," I said. "The junk food and the screwin' are the main things though. Do you promise you'll try?"

———————

A week later Karen came over for coffee again. She told me how Danny went nuts when she gave him his first blowjob. He fucked the shit out of her doggie style for the first time too. She said it was the most thrilling night of her life. Single malt Scotch to the rescue.

riverboy
riverboy
4,585 Followers