A Happy Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep doing that."

Jake cracked down on her ass, knowing that eventually there would be a red handprint on her smooth skin. For Jamie, the pleasure of being filled completely and the slight pain of being spanked was quickly driving her to the edge. She had never had an orgasm before, not even by masturbation, and so she wasn't quite sure what was happening when indescribable pleasure rolled through her body, starting at her core and spiraling out to the tips of her fingers and toes.

She screamed and bit harder into Jake's shoulder. Feeling her tighten around his cock, Jake couldn't last, either. He quickly filled the reservoir tip of the condom, and when he was done shooting, he groaned and slumped back against the wall. Jamie rested on top of him, panting as her forehead touched his.

When they were both ready, Jamie rolled off of him and lay sideways on the bed. Jake pulled off the condom, tied it, and tossed it into the trash can. He snuggled up behind her and wrapped one arm around her waist, pulling her against him. Jamie turned over to face him.

"We have to do that again sometime." She gushed.

"No objection here." Jake laughed. He pushed a few stray hairs behind her ear and planted a gentle kiss on her lips.

"But right now, I have to sleep. You fucked the energy out of me." Jamie said.

"Mind if I stay?" Jake asked.

"I'd kill you if you left." Jamie turned over again and snuggled up against him, rubbing her ass against his crotch.

"Keep doing that, and you're not getting any sleep tonight." Jake growled. Jamie giggled, and stilled her hips.

They fell asleep like that, his arms wrapped around her. Jake smiled, realizing that holding her gently in his arms was just as satisfying as having her pinned under them.

12