A Happy Hour to Remember

Story Info
Chris & Samantha enjoy happy hour in a new way.
2.6k words
4.32
25.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pussy has been throbbing almost all day. Damn, I am so wet and that is just making me hornier. Sitting here at work like this is torture, I can't wait to see Chris at happy hour and get our weekend started. The last two weekends have been such a blast, exploring with a home sex video that we ended up putting on line. I can't wait to see what happens next. And even if it's just the two of us, no video or anything, it will still be great.

Sitting at the bar waiting for Chris, my first drink just adding to my libido, I'm fantasizing about rubbing my nipples in front of the bartender who keeps staring at me. Instead I lean in over the bar while he's taking my order, giving him a nice good look at my 36DD cleavage. Seeing him starring at my tits is making me really hot and I wish he would just reach out and stroke my hard nipples. I don't care if anyone or everyone sees.

"Hey baby," I hear Chris say as he comes up behind me.

"Hi handsome!"

I'm a little worried he may have seen me flirting with the bartender but he seems ok. Then again, maybe it would be an ice breaker if he brought up my flirting or the bartender starring hard core at my tits. He has really surprised me after all with putting our sex video up online. Maybe he will keep surprising me!

Suddenly Chris says, "Wow, she is hot! Don't you think?"

Turning to follow his gaze, there indeed is a very sexy woman standing at the bar just a few stools down. Taking her in from head to toe, I notice she looks like a professional – well groomed and wearing a sexy but professional dress that shows her figure. Her face is very pretty, surrounded by softly layered reddish brown hair. She has bangin' tits, isn't overweight but has nice curves and long toned legs.

"She is hot," I say, thinking that is a pretty out of character comment for Chris to make.

"Do you think we could pick her up?" Chris says to me. "I would absolutely love to watch the two of you making out. And I promise I won't touch her."

I'm amazed at his forwardness and thrilled that our sex video has opened things up so easily.

"Ok yes, that sounds hot baby and I've always wanted to be with a chic. I think you should try to pick her up – she seems the type to respond more to a man then a woman. I'll stay here and wait to see if you motion me over."

Watching as Chris walks up to her, I can already tell she is into him. Instead of feeling jealous I am really turned on watching him pick her up. I see her checking his physique out, her eyes moving slowly up his legs to his flat stomach and built chest and arms. Chris leans in and tells her something in her ear. She looks surprised but he continues talking to her and then turns and points to where I am sitting. She looks at me, a little incredulous at first, but when I smile at her tracing my deep cleavage with a finger she relaxes and slowly smiles back.

I pick up my drink and walk over to join them. She is sitting on a bar stool with her back to the bar talking to Chris. Already my pussy is so wet the inside of my thighs are wet.

"Hi, I'm Samantha," I introduce myself.

"Cindy," she replies with a somewhat shy but very sexy smile.

"It's nice to meet you," I say leaning in so she can hear me and placing my right hand gently on her left thigh, just above her knee.

Putting my drink down on the bar behind her allows me to lean across her, getting a thrill from feeling my tits brush up against hers. With my drink out of the way I put my left hand on her other thigh, and stepping in closer to stand between her legs, kiss her. Lightly at first, waiting to see how she responds. Her lips opened easily for me and she seems to like my tongue sliding into her mouth. My hands are stroking her thighs while we kiss and I can feel Chris' eyes hot on us.

Leaning in to her harder, kissing her harder now, knowing we are up at the bar but not able to stop myself. One hand continues up past her thigh and hip making its way up her body until I have one breast firmly cupped in my hand.

Hearing her moan I squeeze her tit nice and hard. Opening my eyes for just a second I see the bartender watching us too. My tongue exploring her soft mouth, and grabbing her hand to place it on my breast, I feel my pussy dripping and hear people murmuring around us.

I feel Chris behind me, with his body pressed against my back I can feel his hard on. Instinctively my ass presses against his cock, making me moan. Feeling his hands coming up under my arms and cupping and groping my tits from behind me, I love this public display of affection!

Pausing Cindy's tongue probing for a moment and standing up straight still between her legs with Chris behind me, I let her watch him fondling my breasts. She is mesmerized, watching him grope me in front of her.

"God I love you baby," Chris murmurs in my ear.

Reaching his fingers up to the low neck of my shirt, Chris pulls both my shirt and bra down under my huge tits, completely exposing me to everyone at the bar! I'm so turned on! Leaning in to shove my tongue in Cindy's mouth again, groping her tits hard while Chris is behind me continuing to fondle my exposed tits and rock hard nipples.

Opening my eyes I see that most of the women have left the area, but not all of them, and a larger crowd of men has gathered around us. Starring Cindy square in the eye, I reach out and pull her dress and bra down around her tits exposing her as well. Hearing gasps from the gathering crowd; leaning down slightly and lifting first one then the other of her luscious tits into my mouth. Sucking and biting her hard nipples and squeezing her tits hard, making her moan out loud in front of the spectators.

I feel Chris raising my skirt up over my ass and sliding two fingers inside my sopping wet pussy. So glad I didn't wear underwear today!

"Yeah, get her buddy!" one of the random watchers yells out as Chris pumps my pussy with his hand and I enjoy sucking our new friend Cindy's nice big tits.

I feel hands on my tits and opening my eyes see that it's the bartender. Does Chris see this? I hope it doesn't make him stop the fun...

"Oh shit," I hear myself say as Chris is sliding his throbbing cock inside my dripping pussy from behind me.

Multiple unknown hands reaching out from around us, fondling, groping and pinching both Cindy's and my tits. Someone pulls up Cindy's skirt and spreads her knees – my hands sliding up the inside of her thighs to find her pussy is also dripping wet and exposed with no underwear. My fingers only have a quick moment to enjoy her pussy before Chris pushes me over hard from behind, putting my face square in her lap.

"Eat her pussy," Chris says with a deep throatiness to his voice I've never heard before.

I hear a roar from our spectators as they hear Chris' instruction and see me obey. Cindy is leaning back against the bar, her back arched and legs spread, seeming to enjoy the multiple hands groping her tits while I lick her pussy. She is quite the slut.

I don't have the best access like this with her sitting on the bar stool and Chris pushing my face into her crotch while he pounds my pussy, which just means I will have to work harder at it. Shaking my head back and forth, pushing hard into her pussy with my open mouth and tongue, licking her slutty wet pussy and sucking on her clit, nibbling at it with my teeth.

Someone yells out, "Look at that slut, she's eating pussy and taking a cock up at the bar!"

Chris starts fucking me harder than ever and I feel his cock throbbing as he shoots a huge load of cum into me. Hearing cheers from around us as Chris cums I instantly orgasm, reaching up to hang onto Cindy's tits while I do.

"What a fucking slut!" one of the onlookers say and I feel proud to hear it.

"I think we should stop," I hear Cindy say as Chris pulls his still hard cock out of me and stops pushing me down onto her pussy.

Straightening up, I grab one of her tits firmly in my hand.

"Are you sure?" I ask her as I knead and pull on her tit.

"No, I'm not sure at all," she says breathlessly.

"You're such a pretty slut," I tell her while pulling on her nipples. "I really enjoyed eating your pussy in front of everyone. "

"I liked it too," Cindy gasps, surprised at herself.

My dreams are coming true, I can't believe it. Chris just fucked me in public. Grabbing my arms now and holding them behind my back with one arm, and still standing behind me Chris is playing with my tits. I can't see his face, but he must have communicated something to the group, because they started moving in. Some of them onto Cindy and some onto me.

Holding my arms behind my back and keeping me standing, Chris holds me passive as strange men and some women come up and have their way with my tits and pussy. Some of them kneeling down in front of me to finger me and suck my clit, and Chris watching all the while. Chris asked me if I was ok and I nodded yes.

"Can someone give my slut here some cock?" I hear Chris saying behind me.

I can hardly believe what I'm hearing! He's going to whore me out – and I am eager for it. In an instant there is a strange mans rock hard dick in front of me. I turn to look at Chris who is still behind me holding my arms back.

"Suck his cock," Chris says in a very demanding tone.

Obeying I lean over to take the strangers cock in my mouth. Now more hands are on my tits, pulling hard and rough. Eagerly sucking the unknown mans cock he cums quickly. As I'm about to pull away before he cums, someone's hands pushes my head into him not allowing me to pull away and I feel his hot cum hitting the back of my throat. Gagging hard with spit and cum dripping out of my mouth he pulls his cock out and steps aside. Another hard cock is in my face immediately. Chris is still holding my arms back, and pulling my head back by my hair he demands that I suck that cock too.

"You're so beautiful with a dick in your mouth," Chris says, stroking my hair and watching me suck off a stranger. On the third blow job Chris let's go of my arms and head and starts jerking off. As soon as the stranger shoots his load down my throat and pulls out, Chris grabs my head by my hair and forcefully fucks my face.

"You're so beautiful," Chris says in that deep throaty voice. "You're a good obedient whore sucking cock when I tell you" he adds, and I can hear in his voice how turned on he is.

Opening my eyes for a moment I see him grabbing Cindy's tits. I let him know with my eyes its ok, and now he's leaning over and sucking and biting her tits while he fucks my face.

Feeling foreign hands on my pussy, and multiple people's fingers entering me and groping my pussy I cum hard, choking on Chris' cock while I do. Seeing me choking on his cock down my throat while I came made Chris cum too.

"Suck it clean baby," he says lustfully.

When I'm done cleaning Chris' cock, I wipe my mouth and stand up. I start to pull my bra and shirt back over my tits but he stops me.

"You need to stay just like that," he says while looking over every inch of my exposed body with searing eyes. "So everyone knows what an obedient whore you are," he explains.

My pussy throbbing again I nod acceptance. The crowd is starting to break up but many men are still around watching. After a few more minutes of enjoying Cindy's tits in my mouth, I give her a soft kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you," I whisper into her ear as my fingers enjoy the wetness of her pussy for one last time.

"You're more than welcome," she replied in a sultry deep voice while pulling her shirt and bra back over her lovely breasts.

Turning away from Cindy, my skirt up above my waist and my shirt and bra down under my tits I look at Chris.

"Let's go home," he says.

I grab my purse, and with his arm around my shoulders we head towards the door. My big tits bouncing as I walk, my nipples hard with the excitement of exposure, every stare gets me even wetter. Chris is enjoying the attention too, letting his hand drop down to fondle one breast as we're walking.

Outside the bar, Chris hands the valet our ticket, not saying a word as the valet looks at us with his mouth hanging open.

"Uh, I'll be right back with your car," he says.

Laughing, Chris and I kiss while we wait for the car. The valet gets out of the car and hands Chris the keys. Chris looks at me with the sexiest smile and then turns to the valet.

With his voice totally normal as if this were common place, Chris tells the valet, "Dude, we used all our cash inside. I'm sorry I don't have cash for a tip. You're more than welcome to grab some tit instead."

Completely incredulous but not missing a beat the valet does not hesitate to grab my tits and start sucking hard and fast. He puts first one then the other in his mouth, getting me insanely hot. I really don't want him to stop but Chris tells me to stop being such a dirty whore and get in the car. After letting the valet have a few more pulls on my titties, I obey and get in the car, with my skirt still hiked up and my titties hanging out.

The whole ride home Chris is fondling my tits, especially at traffic lights when we are next to another car. I can't believe how much of a thrill it is to see people watching us. Some of them were offended with their mouths hanging open, others embarrassed and not knowing how to react, and some people ] enjoyed it. When we get to my place, Chris does not come in.

Standing at my front door, skirt up and tits out, Chris puts his hands on my shoulders, saying, "You've been a dirty little whore tonight. I want you to spend some time thinking about that, and make sure you touch yourself when you do."

After giving me a long hard kiss good night Chris whispers in my ear, "I have no problem giving you everything you want. I'll be back tomorrow for more fun."

With that, he leaves me standing inside my front door with my tits hanging out and my pussy dripping wet, wishing tomorrow would hurry up and get here!