A Hard Day's Night

Story Info
Hard day turns out well, with help from a soft knight.
1.6k words
4.13
29.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Writeman
Writeman
63 Followers

It was another one of those difficult days. Incomplete figures, missing items, things that weren't there and a deadline that was. I dragged my butt home at the end of the day feeling I had accomplished little. Halfway home I realized my mouth and lips had been in a frozen position of distaste and irritation for at least a minute. I sighed and looked forward to an evening of nothing when I got home.

When I got home someone else was waiting just inside the door. Dan. I couldn't believe it. Dan drove two hundred miles to see me. I jumped into his arms and kissed him passionately. We hugged and touched and held each other, never bothering to stop our long and passionate kiss. Finally we did stop, th ”(G, and in talking I found out it had all been pre-arranged. From the smell of it, he'd been here a while cooking. Whatever it was, it smelled great.

"Come here", Dan said, and led me to a chair. He sat down and faced me as I stood, encircling me tightly in his arms, head to my stomach.

"Just relax. You do nothing. Nothing. "

I felt his arms around me, massaging my back and butt through my skirt. He began to open my blouse by unbuttoning me with his teeth and lips alone. It took awhile, but he got the first button undone, then a second. A small patch of bare skin was now exposed, and he kissed me and licked every millimeter. His hands slipped beneath my skirt to massage the backs of my legs and the sensitive area behind my knees. I might have fallen had his strong hands not held me up. He returned to working at my buttons with his mouth and got another one open. I was in heaven as he kissed and tickled my stomach with his lips and tongue. It didn't hurt that his hands were running up and down my legs in a most sensuous manner. Dan pulled my legs apart to get at more of my inner thighs, and I felt fingers and hands caressing my soft skin. I think it was soft, but with all the goosbumps I had, I wasn't sure.

Another button and my bra was now exposed. I felt relief that it was one of my prettier ones, and matched my pale blue panties. A recent purchase, and a luxury, but a girl needs some luxuries. Luxuries like massages and feeling like I did right now. The office and my long day were quickly disappearing.

Roving hands beneath my skirt now slipped inside my panties and massaged the cheeks of my ass. I was almost lifted off my feet as his strong hands pulled my cheeks lovingly one minute, then caressed me feather lightly the next. I sighed in pleasure, then moaned slightly as he kissed my breasts through the fabric of my bra. My nipples were getting hard and sending their warm electric impulses to my pussy. They only got harder when my lover undid another button with his teeth and kissed bare skin between my breasts. I arched my back in pleasure and ran my hands through the hair of this loving man.

I believe I saw a deep glittering in Dan’s eyes when he undid a final button with his teeth and pulled my blouse apart. He sighed and fluttered kisses across me everywhere there was exposed skin.

"Take you bra off, but leave your blouse on. "

I obeyed and worked the straps down and my arms out, then reached behind me to undo the hooks. When I dropped the fabric covering my breasts I could see his eyes glitter with excitement once more.

"Oh........My.........God! I want to touch your breasts so much. I

can't wait to suck your nipples. I've dreamed of you caressing my face with your breasts. He looked at his watch, then up at me.

"You've got ten minutes. If you massage my face with your breasts in a.....uh...a satisfactory manner, you'll get a massage with some special oil I brought that is warming as we speak. Ten minutes starts....now!"

I leaned forward and began tracing the outlines of his face with my right nipple, pausing every so often to run my left nipple over his lips. Then I pushed forward and rubbed my breasts back and forth firmly across his forehead, eyes and mouth.

"A good start" he responded. "Keep it up."

I felt his fingers slip inside my panties and I jumped as he began playing with my pussy. I must have been enjoying it too much, though, for he reprimanded me.

"Clocks running, my love, and you're losing points by just standing there."

I resumed my breast massage, rubbing his eyes, nose and mouth lightly with my stiffened nipples, then tried a different tactic.

"Lick my nipples.....both of them...ummmmmmmmmmm now suck them lightly........good.............mmmmmmmmm VERY good.....yesss....suck my nipples............ooooh! that's nice......."

I was enjoying being in command, but that didn't last long, for one of his fingers was teasing my clitoris in a most exquiste fashion and I found myself wiggling in lust. I tried to chase his finger with my pussy, but he kept teasing me and withdrawing. I was disappointed when he took his fingers out of my panties entirely, but soon felt them probing again and smoothing the thin wet band of my pantie crotch. I kept up my breast massage and was mashing my tits against his face when he called time.

"Ten minutes is up. You did...pretty well. Now let's give you that massage. "

He removed my blouse, then slowly unwrapped my skirt and slowly pulled my panties down, pausing to inhale the scent of my wet pussy and taste me briefly with the tip of his tongue.

"That's for later. Now go lie down on the bed. I've put an extra

sheet on that will keep yours from getting stained by the oil."

I obeyed and was joined momentarily in the bedroom. A delicious flower-like scent filled the air, but it wasn't your typical too-sweet smell. It was delicious.

"Lay on your back. I'm going to start with your face."

I felt some drops of warm oil on my face, then fingertips lightly

massaging the oil into my temples, forehead, cheek and neck.

"What is that wonderful fragrance?" I asked.

"Rain Forest Blend. It's a mix of five different flowers and three

root oils. Very sensuous, don't you think?"

But I couldn't think. All I could do was inhale and sigh.

"I'll take that as a "Yes". "

Feet were next, and each toe was lovingly massaged, along with the bottoms of my feet and ankles.

"Turn over."

I followed orders, and was soon delighting in the feel of hot oil

being rubbed on my back and neck.

"That is soooo nice.....mmmmmmm"

I couldn't even speak normally. Hands massaged and pushed and pulled every inch of my back. Up and down and up and down my back, with time out only for long, wet kisses along my spine.

More hot oil was dripped on my rear, and strong hands lovingly

massaged my cheeks. It was a new sensation, and I decided I could get used to the sensuous feel of thumbs spreading my cheeks and fingers caressing my buns. Even better was when he began teasing my anus with his fingertips. Nobody ever came close to doing it as well as Dan was right now. I wiggled my rear and pushed against his teasing fingers.

Dan’s fingers probed lower and began massaging my thighs and the backs of my legs. I stiffened my body unconsciously with the pleasure of it all and sighed once more as hands massaged up and down my legs.

I felt something warm and wet on my inner thighs, but it wasn't oil this time, it was a tongue. His tongue was tracing a pattern on my thighs as it worked closer to my wet and aching pussy

"I'm sorry, Honey, I just can't wait any longer. I haven't done your front yet, but I can't wait any longer to lick your pussy."

"That 's........all.................right.." I began, but never

finished the sentence. His tongue was teasing my labia and his lips were sucking on my clitoris. I jumped at this pleasurable assault, pushing my hips forward into the bed in ecstasy one minute, then lifting them high to have their moist crevices licked and sucked the next. Hands crept beneath me to massage my breasts. My nipples were willing captives between his fingers and thumb. Pulsing waves

made me tremble from this dual assault on my breasts and pussy. I began to move in time to a hidden clock, a clock that said orgasm is near. A wiggling tongue inside my vagina ensured that I wouldn't have long to wait.

"Spread your legs. I want to taste every milimeter of that sweet pussy of yours."

He actually growled as he rubbed his face across my butt and resumed licking and sucking me intimately. I clamped my legs around his head instinctively as he nibbled at my clit and sucked my tender little bud. Seconds later I screamed into a pillow as he sucked my clitoris while simultaneously nibbling it with his lips. It was too much: my nipples being pulled, my clitoris being sucked, the whole wonderful circumstance of his being there. I trembled as wave after wave of an indescribably delicious orgasm rocked me. I screamed into the pillow and pushed my pussy back against my loving tormentor in hopes that this moment would never end.

Writeman
Writeman
63 Followers