A Hard Day's Night

Story Info
James Spader gets a warm welcome from his wife.
3.6k words
4.46
27.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evita
Evita
4 Followers

It was almost 8 o’clock in the evening, and Victoria Spader was beginning to walk around in circles in the empty house. James had said that he would be home around 7 at the latest.

And even though she knew that it was difficult to say exactly on a Friday night – with the traffic and all – she couldn’t help worrying that something had happened, especially since he hadn’t even phoned her.

Suddenly she heard a car in front of the house, and she raced to the window in time to see a cab drive away and a man walk towards the front door. She hurried out and opened the door, just as her husband was fumbling in his pocket for his keys.

”So there you are! I’ve been worried sick, Jimmy! Why didn’t you call to say that you were late?” she said, as they hugged and kissed.

”I’m sorry, sweetheart” James said, ”but it’s been one hell of a day, and on top of all I think my cell phone got stolen at the airport! At least I can’t find it anywhere.”

He took off his jacket and placed his suitcase in one corner of the hall. Victoria looked at him and saw that he really looked beat, and she was glad that they were going to spend the evening alone.

Just at that moment James asked: ”Where are Sebastian and Elijah?”

She said: ”Oh! Didn’t I tell you? They’re at your sister’s this week-end. I thought it would be nice to have a couple of days by ourselves when you came back.” She stroked his hair and placed another kiss on his mouth.

He laughed: ”Yeah, sure! You know how grumpy I usually am, when I’ve been to Europe and have jet lag!”

Victoria laughed, too and said: ”How about it, then? Are you going to shoot in Britain in December, or will it be postponed another month?”

James sighed as he answered: ”No earlier than February. The damn fools ought to get their shit together, before they start hiring actors!”

She patted his shoulder and said: ”Well! Why don’t you just forget all about it tonight, so that we can concentrate on each other and enjoy the evening?”

He looked down at her and saw the naughty look in her eyes. He laughed: ”Sure! But it’ll be your job to provide the entertainment to keep me awake. I’m beat!”

He stroked her cheek and let his hand glide lightly over her breast, before he said: ”Know what? I’ll take a quick shower, maybe that will help!” and he headed for the bedroom.

”OK” Victoria said, ”then I’ll prepare a light dinner. I suppose you’re hungry?”.

James called back: ”Don’t make a lot out of it, I ate on the plane. Just a snack!”

Victoria went to the kitchen, and a moment later she heard the water being turned on in the bathroom. Ten minutes after all was quiet, but although she waited expectantly, no fresh – and possibly naked - man appeared. When nothing happened, she lost her patience (which was kind of short in these matters) and went to the bedroom.

Alas! On the large bed James lay spread-eagled on his stomach. Naked, but fast asleep!! She stood for a moment and just enjoyed the look of him. He seemed so peaceful, and for a second she concidered letting him sleep, but on the other hand her body found that to be a very bad idea!

As her eyes travelled from his still wet hair, down his back to his firm ass and muscular legs, she felt the heat spreading all over her body. Nope! She just had to have him, asleep or awake! They had been separated for almost a week, and that was far too long for her!

As silently as possible she shed her clothes and placed them on a chair beside the bed. Suddenly an idea popped up and she smiled wickedly. She had an excellent way of making sure that he stayed where he was supposed to!

She tip-toed to the nightstand and opened the bottom drawer. There she took out two long, black silk ropes and brought them to the bed, where she very cautiously crawled up to sit beside her still sleeping husband. She knew that when he was this tired nothing beyond a minor earthquake would wake him up.

She bent down to kiss his neck, and the only reaction was a sigh from somewhere inside the pillow. So she continued to kiss and lick her way down. The savoury taste of his newly washed, baby-soft skin and the feel of his slim, but muscular body against her mouth made her heart beat faster. Even after so many years together, just the look and feel of him made her crazy!

When she reached his ass she bit him lightly, and as expected this made him grunt and spread his legs even wider. She crawled down to crouch between his legs, and with both hands she spread his ass cheeks so that she could reach his balls with her tongue.


She started to lick and suck them, slowly at first and then gradually with more and more enthusiasm, as she felt his body’s reaction to her ministrations.

After a while she moved back up towards his head, where she bent down and whispered: ”Jimmy! Turn over, darling!” He sighed and turned over to lie on his back, still half asleep. As carefully as possible she took first one of his hands and then the other and tied him by the wrists to the bedposts. Good! Now she knew where she had him, she grinned silently.

She still did nothing to wake him up. Let nature take care of that! She streched out to lie beside him and again started to kiss, lick and bite her way down his body. As she gently sucked his nipples, his stomach muscles contracted and he moaned softly with pleasure.

She looked down and was pleased to notice that his cock was coming to life, too. She just couldn’t wait any longer, so she moved down to kneel between his legs again, where she grabbed hold of his cock and started kissing and licking.

It was such a pleasure to feel it literally growing in her mouth, and she felt her pussy becoming more and more wet, her nipples growing hard with anticipation of what was to come.

As she continued to lick and kiss her way from his balls and along the shaft to the head, where she let her tongue circle for a while before taking it into her mouth, the moans from the pillow above sounded more and more conscious, and this was the sign she had been waiting for.

She started to stroke the shaft and suck the cock for real, taking as much of it into her mouth as possible. Her hand sneaked down to fondle his balls, and was rewarded with a loud groan that absolutely came from a man that was wide awake!

James lifted his head from the pillow to look down at her. ”Oh, God! Victoria, what are you doing? I’m sorry that I fell asleep, but I’m really tired.”

”That’s OK” she answered, ”you just lie there and let me do all the work!”. She laughed and bit his thigh lightly, before she returned to the now fully erect cock, sucking and stroking it, and from time to time she moved up to caress his stomach and chest, kissing his neck and licking his earlobes.

It didn’t take long before he panted: ”Come on! Get on top of me and let me fuck you! You’re driving me insane!”

Again she just grinned at him and said: ”No! You just keep still. You’re supposed to be sleeping, remember?!”

He laughed, too. But as she continued licking his body, he started squirming and tucking at the ropes that held his arms locked above his head. ”Please, Victoria!” he pleaded.

She left her place between his legs and moved up to straddle his chest. He lifted his head towards her, but she was just beyond his reach. She moved further up so that at last her warm, wet pussy was right above his face. ”You want this?!” she asked teasingly, waggling her butt a little.

”Oh, yes! Let me lick you. You smell so wonderful!”

She looked at him sternly: ”Where are your manners, boy! Say ’Please’ – or you’ll not get anything at all!”

He closed his eyes, smiled and whispered: ”Please, please, please!”

”That’s better!” she said and lowered herself a little, so that he was able to reach her pussy. He immediately lifted his head and began kissing and licking her thighs and her labiae. He pressed his tongue inside her and drank from her, and she was barely able to keep her stance above him as shivers ran up her spine.

She lifted herself a little to catch her breath, which made him pant: ”Please come back – and release my hands! I want to taste your clit!”

She looked deeply into his steel-grey eyes that were burning with desire, before she said: ”You really want this?! What will you do to get it?”

James laughed and answered: ”Anything! Please! I’ll even do the dishes for a month!”

She grinned: ”You’re on, buddy!!” and again lowered her pussy to his mouth, but this time spreading her labiae with both hands, so that he could reach her clit. He started licking it, circling it with his tongue, sucking at it and again pressing his tongue into her pussy.

She panted and moaned. It was so wonderful, and she felt an orgasm drawing near. She started riding his face, rubbing her clit against his mouth and tongue, and she bent forwards to grab hold of his tied hands to squeeze them hard.

She let her hands slide up and down his muscular arms that were flexed by the strain of holding his head up against her body. He licked and sucked her harder and harder, and at last she let out a small scream as the orgasm overwhelmed her.

Victoria was shaking and panting as she lay down beside him. He turned his head to kiss her deeply, and then he said: ”Now what? Has your prisoner earned some small reward?”

She looked down his body and laughed: ”Well, it’s not that small seen from up here!” Then she bent down and took his cock in her hand, stroking it lightly. ”What do you want me to do with this?”

He smiled and said: ”Well, you could suck it, if you don’t mind?” She lifted an eyebrow and looked at him without doing or saying anything, and he continued: ”Please?!”

”Good boy!” she said smiling, before she lowered her head and continued where she had left off. She stroked the shaft of the cock hard and fast and sucked it, once in a while lifting her head a little, letting her tongue circle the head and kissing the tip.

James was breathing harder and harder, moaning and clenching his fists that were still tied above his head. Suddenly he gasped and closed his eyes, and then Victoria felt his cum in her mouth, as his whole body was shaking with the orgasm.

She swallowed as much as possible and then licked the rest from his stomach, before she returned to his head to smile down at him. ”Was that the reward you wanted?”

He sighed and nodded, closing his eyes for a moment and then opened them again to look up at her, grinning: ”You know how many calories you just consumed? You’ll have to run a couple of miles to burn that off!”

Victoria looked at him with a teasing smile and said: ”Well, maybe if you’re not too sleepy, we could take care of that problem later tonight?!” and he just groaned.

She reached up to loosen the silk ropes, and James immediately lowered his arms to grab her face between his hands, giving her a long and deep kiss. ”You’re amazing, you know that?!” he said as his hand stroked as light as a feather down her body.

She smiled and licked his lips, but before he could take hold of her for another kiss she jumped out of the bed, saying: ”I’m hungry! What about a little midnight snack?”

James smiled and said: ”Sure! That sounds wonderful. We have to get some nourishment, if we’re not going to sleep right away!”

She laughed and hurried to the kitchen, returning with a bottle of red wine and a platter with bread, different sorts of cheese and fruit. As she crawled back into bed with the food, James reached for two glasses waiting on the night-stand.

”Maybe we should put on some clothes? It’s not that warm in here when you’re not working!” she said and got up to fetch two silk kimonos.

When they had put them on, they started eating, feeding each other small pieces of bread and cheese, grapes and strawberries and sipping the red wine, while they talked about what they had been doing during the week they had been apart.

After a while Victoria noticed that James had stopped eating, and it seemed that he wasn’t really listening to what she said anymore. It didn’t look as if he was falling asleep again, and when she followed his eyes she saw that they were fixed on the part of her body that he was able to see under the half-closed kimono.

She stopped talking and began her own reconnaissance. She couldn’t see that much, but what was visible was more that enough to make her blood flow faster: a muscular shoulder, soft chest hair, firm stomach – and an ever growing bulge under the silk of the kimono covering his crotch.

Suddenly James leaned over and took the wine glass from her hand to put it on the night-stand beside his own. He whispered to her: ”Lie down. It’s my turn now!” and just the sound of his dark, soft and yet commanding voice was enough for her pussy to start throbbing. What was he going to do?

She lay perfectly still on her back as he pulled the kimono aside and started caressing and kissing her neck, stomach and legs. He didn’t touch her breasts or her pussy, and Victoria thought: ”Oh, well! Maybe I deserve that!”.

Then he reached for the food platter and took different kinds of fruit from it. She was a bit confused, until he started placing the fruit pieces on her body. Each piece that touched her skin sent shivers up her spine and she began breathing more rapidly.


Finally James seemed pleased with his work, and he bent down to pick the fruit he’d planted. He started with the small piece of apple she had in her mouth, at the same time circling her tongue with his own.

Then he carefully picked the half strawberries off her breasts, again taking his time and kissing and suckling her nipples until they were rock hard. He took one breast into his mouth and sucked it, which made Victoria whimper and moan, and all the time his soft, warm hands caressed every part of her body.

He kissed his way down her stomach to her belly button, where he ate the grape placed there, lying for a moment with the grape between his teeth, looking up at her, before he bit into it with a slight ”pop”.

By now Victoria was almost screaming with impatience, but James took his time kissing his way down to her thighs, where he lingered licking and kissing for a while, before he finally moved his mouth towards her pussy.

He waited, just blowing gently at the sensitive skin, but at last he reached for the slice of melon lodged between her labiae. He kissed all around it before taking it into his mouth very carefully without actually touching her skin, then chewed it slowly and sensuously, locking eyes with her all the time and licking his lips as he finished his meal.

”Get up and take off your kimono” he said to her, and she immediately obeyed. This could only mean that something nice was waiting for her! She went to the chair behind the bed and took off the kimono, but as she was folding it to put it on the chair, she suddenly felt James’ arms around her waist.

She hadn’t heard him get out of bed, but now she felt his warm, naked body against hers and his hard cock pressing against her lower back. She turned her head to kiss him, and his mouth continued to her neck and down her back to her ass, where he bit her lightly before whispering: ”Spread your legs and bend over the chair!”

She was breathing hard now, and all she wanted was to feel his cock inside her, but she had played with him earlier. It was only fair for him to have it his way now. She obediently bent over the back of the chair, spreading her legs a little as she did it.

She could hear James shedding his own kimono and kneeling down behind her. She held her breath, and then she felt his touch on her burning skin. His hands travelled up and down her back and her ass, now and again pinching her slightly, which made her moan softly.

Finally he spread her ass cheeks, and she bent even further over the chair so that he could reach her throbbing pussy. His hands were on her hips as he buried his face in her, licking and sucking until her legs were shaking. ”Come on, Jimmy! Fuck me!” she panted, as she reached over and grabbed his head.

”Sorry, did you say something?” came the teasing answer from behind.

”Please, please!” she moaned. James got to his feet and, still holding her hips, he led her back to the bed. Victoria crawled up and waited on all fours for what he was going to do.

He followed her onto the bed and leaned over her back, his hands covering hers and his cock just touching her ass. He moved his mouth close to her ear and mumbled: ”Can I do anything for you, ma’am?!”

Victoria had trouble speaking, but managed to whisper an answer: ”Yes, please! Would you be kind enough to fuck me, Sir?” He laughed and kissed her neck, and then with no warning he rammed his cock into her pussy. Victoria screamed, both from surprise and from pleasure.

James slowly moved in and out of her, while he kissed the nape of her neck and his right hand caressed her breasts. He then moved his hand down her stomach and reached her clit, which he started rubbing very slowly.

Victoria whimpered and squirmed; she was so hot now that she just wanted to be fucked hard, but she knew that if she said that, James would just make her suffer even more. Instead she said: ”You know what, Sir? I can hardly feel if you are in there. Are you just looking? I was hoping that you would fuck me.”

There was a moment of silence, and then she felt James raising himself so that he was kneeling behind her, his cock still inside her.

A few seconds, and then he grabbed her by the hips and rammed his cock into her as hard as he could. She felt it filling her up and grabbed at the bed blanket as she stifled a scream.

James continued to fuck her hard and fast, and suddenly she felt a hard slap on her ass cheek. She couldn’t help uttering a small yelp, but then she gasped: ”Oh God, Jimmy! Do it again!”

He answered, panting as much as she did: ”What did you say?!” and she gasped: ”Please! Spank me again!”

He hesitated for a moment, but then she felt his hand on her ass again, giving her slap after slap as he continued to fuck her. She whimpered from pleasure and pain, and she could hear him behind her, panting and moaning.

After a while he fell over her back and started kissing her shoulders and neck, whispering in her ear: ”Victoria! You’re so wonderful. Are you sure, I didn’t hurt you?!”

She bent her head back against his and panted: ”No, Jimmy! It’s fantastic! I love it!”

Still he was ramming his cock in and out of her, and again he reached down to her clit, but this time he rubbed it hard and fast, and she felt her muscles contract, as the orgasm that had been close for so long finally hit her.

She threw back her head and screamed and the violent contractions of her pussy massaged James’ cock, so that a moment later he grabbed her around the waist and buried his face in her hair as he moaned out loud, and she felt the pumping of hot cum from his cock into her pussy.

Slowly she slid down to lie on her stomach and he followed her, still with his cock buried deep inside her. They just lay there for a while panting, before he drew out his cock from her pussy and rolled over to lie beside her.

His hand came up to caress her face and he leaned over to kiss her slowly and lovingly. She kissed him, burying her hands in his thick hair and stroking his shoulders, savouring the feel of his warm body against hers.

He sighed deeply and reached for the blanket, drawing it up to cover them both. He mumbled: ”You know, I’m really sleepy. It’s been a hard day for me!”

She could hear that he was already half asleep, when she put her mouth to his ear and whispered: ”Welcome home, darling!”

Evita
Evita
4 Followers