A Hard Day's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was all good and well, because she didn't want him to wait either. Each thrust was delicious, and erased the last remaining memories of her bad day. She could barely think of the words coming out of her mouth, much less her anger at her department.

She came again, and again, and again, until tears sprung from her eyes and her limbs shook. Steve pulled away from her, but by no means released her. He stood in front of her, hands on his hips, his manhood standing at attention, dripping with her fluid and his.

"Ready for the final round?" His eyes were devious.

"You bet. Question is, are you ready?"

He tore the ropes off her and carried her to the bed. He pushed her face down onto the mattress, ready to take her, when he heard her snore.

For a moment, he sat there, stunned. Then, he threw his head back and laughed to tears. He turned her on her side, gently pulled the covers out from under her, and draped them over her.

Before he left to take care of business, he kissed her cheek and stroked her hair, wondering if she would mind staying home the next day.

12