A Hard Day's Work

Story Info
Woman is teased on the way to work.
1.6k words
4.29
80.8k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lofwyrkp
lofwyrkp
242 Followers

Today was going to be one hell of a long day, the first of many she suspected. She'd thought she knew what she had been letting herself in for, but he'd surprised her and how.

This morning, she'd been awakened early be a courier. Hastily wrapping a robe around herself she'd swapped her signature for a smallish, heavy box, and a letter.

She recognised his handwriting on the letter and eagerly ripped it open, curious as to what he'd written. She was vaguely aware of gasping as her eyes took in the contents of the letter. It seemed that she was to open the box, and use all the enclosed items on herself before heading off to work.

Her fingers shook as she attacked the tape holding the box closed, she thought she knew how inventive his mind was, and was nervous about what she'd find inside.

Sitting there, right on the top was a bra, but nothing like she'd seen before. It looked right out of a fetish video. It seemed to consist of nothing more than thin, flexible straps. Holding it up, and examining it closer, she saw just how fiendish it actually was.

The cups, for want of a better word, were nothing more than two circles of rubber, which looked suspiciously small for her ample breasts. From these led the usual straps, well usual for a strapless bra that is. They didn't end in the usual hook and eye arrangement, but instead a slim spike, which would slide into the matching cylinder. Hanging off the cylinder was a note, which told her that this was a simple padlock, to which he held to only key.

She realised that once she'd put the bra on, it wouldn't be coming off 'til he released her. Examining it closer, she saw that from the opening for her breasts, stretched four short straps ending in a metal ring, connecting them all. Swallowing heavily, she knew that the ring would slip over a nipple, gripping it tightly, and the rubber hoops would grip her breast tightly. From previous experience, she knew that they'd swell, blossoming in size, and that her flesh would get sensitive, very sensitive, so that the lightest touch would be the most exquisite torture.

As she opened her robe in preparation she finally noticed that there was more. Welded to each of the rings were two small holders, holders for the bars that speared her nipples. She cursed, upon seeing the holders, he knew just how much she loved, feared having her nipples stretched. Although they would be incredibly sensitive, a direct line to her soul, they would also be incredibly uncomfortable, a constant reminder of both her arousal and her submission to his will.

Taking a deep breath, she slipped the first nipple in to the ring, working the bar into the holder. She was panting by the time she'd finished her first nipple, the bar was being held almost a full inch from its normal resting place. The skin was so taught, so sensitive, the merest touch was both too much and not enough.

Once she had them both done, squeezing her breasts into the rubber hoops wasn't too bad, apart from the fact that the straps that the rings around her nipples was almost too short. They bit into her skin, making her abused breasts swell even further. Letting out a long, slow breath, she brought the ends of the lock together, and almost without thought, she pressed the lock closed.

Looking in the mirror she took stock of her breasts. They stood up, proud on her chest, not the slightest hint of droop. Her nipples were like two dark beacons atop her pale flesh. Her skin was flawless, stretched taught and way too sensitive.

Next out of the box were two small halves of a ring, lined with soft rubber. They obviously snapped together, and upon closer examination, she saw they were similar to the lock that now held her bra closed. It didn't take a rocket scientist to realise that they were meant to be clipped around her clit.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, she opened her legs wide, and slipped her trembling hands between her moist lips. She wasn't surprised to find that she was incredibly horny, but she decided that she'd complete her exploration of the boxes contents before finishing herself off.

Her fingers eagerly sought out the centre of her pleasure, and before she could think about it, she carefully centred her clit between the rings, and snapped them closed. There was a quiet little click, and it was done. She could feel the exposed part of her clit swelling, throbbing with an increased lust. She knew that if she were to toy with it, even for a moment she'd cum so hard, but she relished the feeling of being so near the edge, so eager to make it, she stopped herself, but only just. She loved the way she felt right now, eager, desperate even, but knowing that she was in control of her desires.

Next were two garters. She looked at them, trying to understand why they looked so different, and with a flash she realised that they had way too many clips on them, too many by far. Sliding one long leg into one, she arranged the clips around her thigh, not too surprised to find that there were three spare ones, lying along the inner part of her thigh.

The clips were almost, but not quite long enough to reach her labia. Knowing that this was going to hurt a bit, she worked the garter a little higher, and then attached the clips to her lips. The pull on them was firm, not too strong, but strong enough for a full days wear. Once she'd done her other leg, she realised just how open and exposed she was. She seemed to feel every little draft, every breeze. The feeling of exposure was incredible. She felt so wanton, so sluttish; it was an incredible turn on even in her already aroused state.

Last out of the box were three weights; she hefted them in her hand, trying to judge just how heavy they were. Only a couple of ounces each, but over a full day she knew they'd be feeling like they were pounds.

The first two clipped to her nipple bars. Taking a deep breath, she started to attach them. She almost dropped them when she realized that they were little bells too. Oh My God she thought, if she wore these she'd have to be careful about walking, so as not to make any giveaway noise.

The weight from her nipples wasn't too bad, even if they hung down a little. The stretching, the weights pulled both her breasts and nipples in very interesting ways! She thought she'd love this after all.

The one for her clit however, it's attachment wasn't so obvious, not at first. That is until she realised that this weight screwed over the ring squeezing her clit. Looking at it closer, she realised that once the weight was attached, then her exposed clit would be covered and untouchable.

No big deal she thought, I can always remove the weight when I need to bring myself off, and put it back when I'm finished. And with that thought, she slowly slipped it over the ring and tightened it.

She could feel her clit being twisted, and it was almost enough to bring her to orgasm, but she tried to put it out of her mind, concentrating on getting the threads to match instead. A couple of turns, and it was almost seated properly, when she felt more than heard a faint click. Pausing, it wasn't repeated, so she ignored it, for now at least.

Gingerly standing, she looked at herself again in the mirror.

Her breasts were magnificent, big, swollen globes of tempting flesh, the nipples were hard as bullets, sticking out, dipping slightly from the weights that were attached. Running her fingers over them, cupping them, sent shivers through her, and when she gently touched her tortured nipples, she couldn't help but let out a low moan. Every tough, every caress sent erotic shivers through her, deepening her desire for release.

Her opened pussy looked so inviting, so wanton. As she watched she saw a drop of her arousal slowly dripping off one stretched lip and running down her thigh. Oh how she wanted a good fucking right now, to be bent over, to be held down, her face buried in the bedclothes whilst he took her from behind, his cock savagely thrusting into her open pussy. And with that thought, she started to remove the weight from her clit so that she could bring herself some release.

In shock she realised that it wouldn't undo. It wouldn't turn; all she was doing was twisting and pulling on her already swollen and tender clit. Desperately she looked into the box again, and there, right in the corner, all scrunched up and almost illegible was a note.

She read it, and reread it, not taking it in. It seems that the clit weight was a lock too. She wasn't to put it on, unless she was sure that she wanted to be kept from her clit for the whole day.

She leapt up, screaming in frustration, her weights ringing with the sudden movement. No, no, not for a whole day she cried. She was so desperate, no needy for release now, now not later. Though some small dark part of her mind told her being kept from relief was arousing her too.

There was nothing to be done about it, apart from finishing her dressing, and getting through the day as best she could. She just hoped that her desperate need wouldn't be too obvious to all those at work.

lofwyrkp
lofwyrkp
242 Followers