A Hard Day's Work Ch. 04

Story Info
Turnabout is fair play.
3.3k words
4.44
25.2k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/11/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mistress swung me up to a vertical position and stalked across the room. Was the rage real or all part of the game? Being as I was completely at her mercy I had good reason to worry. She grabbed a towel from a stack against the wall and wiped my discharge from her face and neck as she moved over to the cabinets. I was expecting the whip or another similar device but was surprised when she stopped at the drawers full of toys. She reached in and grabbed something and turned to me with a cruel smile on her face.

"Well what shall it be hmmmmmmm? Mandingo?" My eyes widened when I saw the enormous black thickly veined phallus in her hand. My stomach did a flip and my balls drew up into my body with fear. Seeing my reaction brought a laugh to her lips, "No, I think not, you are no way near ready for this." Placing the foot long strap-on back she chose another. "Maybe stubby?" she showed me a red one that was relatively short but tremendous in girth. "Or slim jim?" which was long thin and purple. "Hmmm, my guess is that your ass is virgin territory, am I correct?" I nodded my head vigorously, my throat and mouth gone dry. "OK we will just go with this one then."

Mistress walked over to the horse and placed an average sized rubber cock, bright blue in color with an attached cord that ended at a little controller on the floor along with a bottle of astroglide. "This fits right in my harness and has two vibrating balls in it, one at the tip and another at the base. The one in the tip is for you though you don't deserve it you bad bad slave, the other is for my clit, it sends delicious vibrations all through my body." She had picked up the leash from before and snapped it to the collar around my neck. I considered bolting as soon as I was released from my restraints but the malice was gone from her voice so my initial fear was ebbing. Her voice took on the tone of command once more as she unstrapped first my feet then my hands.

"ON YOUR KNEES SLAVE! COME WITH ME!" She led me over to the horse and told me to stand and lean over it. I complied and she walked to the far side and fastened my left hand to a strap so I was stretched over the low horse, my feet barely able to stay on the ground, my ass thrust out and exposed. Just as she was starting on my right hand a light over the door flashed on and off repeatedly. "Damn, the front door. I am expecting a package so you will just have to wait." With that she quickly crossed the room and grabbed her gown up. "We wouldn't want to give the UPS man a heart attack now would we?" she laughed on her way out the door.

As i stood there exposed to my fate an idea formed in my mind and I started to grin. Stretching out I was just able to reach the restraint holding my left arm in place and I quickly released it. My cock started to rise as I contemplated what was to come. By the time I had reached the cabinets my manhood had once again inflated to its full glory. The tables are about to be turned on my haughty mistress I thought as I found the items I was looking for among all the varied paraphernalia. Placing myself just out of sight behind the door I awaited her return.

I reached down and fondled myself briefly and my rock hard dick throbbed in anticipation of the upcoming turn of events. Stopping myself before I shot off in the air for the second time I awaited the return of the soon to be not so proud beauty. My wait was not long as I heard her heels on the steps then moments later she re-entered the room. Mistress started to speak but was cut off as I swiftly stepped behind her and pulled the black hood over her head. She squeaked a little as she was thrust into darkness, momentarily disorienting her so I had time to wrap my arms around her voluptuous body and snap the handcuffs about her wrists.

"What... how dare... you worm!" she sputtered, her voice muffled by the thick velvet. She started to struggle but soon realized it was futile when I raised her arms over her head. I held her bound wrists with one hand and ran the other up her shapely body, pressing my groin against her lovely ass and tweaking her prominent nipple.

"Ever hear of a slave revolt mistress?" I inquired. "The worm has turned and now you shall get a taste of your own medicine."

"What do you mean? How dare you! Release me at once!!"

"Not quite yet my sweet, listen for a bit first." I then proceeded to repeat the rules she had told me at the beginning of our encounter but with a different twist. After each rule my hand touched a different part of her body; her hip, her breasts, her ass and finally her pussy. As I finished the rules I plunged one finger into her center finding the way slick and ready. Probing with one then two fingers I whispered in her ear "All you have to do is say the word 'begonia' and I will stop and leave you here never to know what might have been. So what shall it be?"

She writhed on my digits and then moaned as my thumb found her clit and rubbed it lightly. "Please... don't stop... master." The last word came out barely audible and I smacked her butt.

"Speak up slave I didn't hear you."

"Please master," was her reply in a slightly louder voice.

"Good, good slave." I withdrew my fingers from her juicy slit and rubbed them over her stiffening nipple, making her arch her back and moan again. "Aren't we a hot little slave, we will have to do something about that," I chuckled as I led her over to the horse. "First let's get you out of this outfit, slaves don't deserve to be clothed in even this skimpy amount of leather." I began unstrapping the belts and straps that made up her garb, taking care to tease each part as I went along. I then bent her over in the position I had recently vacated but this time I attached both wrists securely.

Returning to the cabinets I retrieved a few items and strode back over to my helpless slave. Kneeling behind her I took a 4' long rod with ties at each end, spread her feet and secured them. Stepping back I admired the scene before me. She was standing with her legs spread wide, bent over at the waist, her stomach laying on the horse with her hands secured to the other side. This position offered up many delicious views. Her rounded ass was thrust out just begging to be spanked, her shaved pussy with its blood engorged lips and prominent clit glistened and her breasts with their thimble-like nipples hung over the side of the horse.

"I'll be right back, don't go anywhere," I laughed as I turned to leave. Pausing long enough to run my hand between her legs, over her moist bare lips and up the crack of her ass to the little brown pucker, I slipped one dew moistened finger into her. She moaned and pressed back against the invading digit. "Oh you like that huh? Let me give you something to pass the time while I am gone." Popping my finger back out I reached down and poured some astroglide on a medium sized vibrating butt plug and pressed it to the yielding hole of her back passage. With a little pressure it slid right in. I then picked up the dong she was going to use on me and placed the head against her slit. Running it up and down the length of her fold a few times to lubricate it in her natural juices I buried the fake cock in her. My slave was squirming around as she was filled with these two toys and gasped when I turned both of them on high. A slight humming could be heard as I exited the room, punctuated by her steady moaning.

I went upstairs, my stiff cock leading the way. Entering the kitchen I poured another drink from her ample bar and filled a bowl with ice cubes from the freezer. Going to the sink I filled a glass with hot water and thought about the days events. Little did I realize this morning, was it just this morning?, how the day would turn into the most erotic day of my life. I had heard stories from other tradesmen but I always discounted them as braggart lies, more wish fulfillment than truth. Now I wasn't so sure but I was sure no one would believe how this day was going. Good thing the camera was running or I might not believe it myself. Thinking that I had waited long enough I returned to the basement with my items.

As I neared the room I heard the sound of my slave moaning and gasping. Entering silently I was treated to a sight that made my dick get harder than ever. There she was, bound hand and foot over the horse, her legs quivering, head thrashing too and fro, juices running down her thighs as she seemed to be in the throes of one long continuous orgasm from the buzzing toys. I walked over to the camera to make sure there was still plenty of tape and was satisfied that there was. Creeping over to her I placed the ice and glasses on the floor. After one more slug of liquor I took an ice cube in each hand and simultaneously put one hand on a jiggling breast and ran my other down her spine. The effect was fantastic. The shock of the ice coupled with the surprise made her whole body go rigid and a scream of ecstasy filled the room. Her body began shaking out of control as a massive orgasm hit her. Goose bumps covered her body and tremors ran all over her as her muscles spasm out of control. A long wail emanated from her as I mashed one nipple with the swiftly melting cube and wedged the other between the cheeks of her ass. I reached down and turned both devices off and removed them from her orifices. Her asshole gaped open and slowly closed to its normal size while her pussy clenched and let loose a stream of nectar.

"Did you enjoy your wait slave?" My only reply was a gasping sigh as her body slowly recovered from the intense sensations she had just received. "Well, it's time for me to have some fun now," I said as I stood behind her. Sliding my straining cock between her legs I ran it the length of her slit, covering it with her juices. She twitched as I made contact with her over stimulated clit and moaned once more. I did this for a few more strokes until I couldn't stand it any longer. Pulling back I paused long enough to grab another cube of ice. With one motion I slid my cock into her still lubricated ass and at the same time popped the cube into her creamy snatch.

"OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!" she wailed as the twin sensations hit her. Her rectal muscles clamped down on my tool like a vise while she quivered and shook. I groaned and when she let loose began pumping like a madman. In and out I piston, my family jewels slapping her buttocks with each stroke. I rested one hand on the horse besides her and with the other I gently began slapping her ass in time with my thrusts. Sweat dripped off my face to land on her back and I was surprised that it didn't sizzle she was so hot. The room was filled with the sounds of our torrid coupling; the slapping sound of our flesh meeting, the smack of my palm against her cheek, her moans and gasps, and my grunts as I drove harder and harder into her willing ass. With one final shove I buried myself deep into her back passage and unloaded the contents of my balls, hot pulsing jets of cum splashing the walls of her rectum.

I slid my softening member from her butt and bent over to release her legs from the spreading rod. Going over to the other side I did the same to her arms and she slid back and crumpled to the floor. I went over to her and knelt down. "Well my little slave, how do you like the other side of the coin?" I asked.

"Oh my master it was sooooo good, I never realized it could be like this," she whispered.

"Stay here slave and rest, I am not quite finished with you yet." With that I rose and went to the adjoining bath and washed my genitals on the bidet I found there. Returning to my humble slave with a warm damp cloth I gently wiped her loins and ass. She shivered at my touch and thanked me for taking such good care of her to which I replied

"I always take care of my belongings whether it be my car, my tools or my slave," I chuckled. Now what shall we play with next?" My eyes roamed the room until they came upon the harness hanging from the pulley on the ceiling. An idea formed in my head and my tool started to rise once more. I went over to the collection of straps and figured out how they worked then untied the rope that held them suspended.

"Slave!" I barked, "come here." I watched as she crawled across the mats to me, her breasts swaying to and fro, the nipples still erect and protruding. Her ass swaying with the motion of her progress. "Sit here on these straps" I ordered and promptly started to arrange them. An open sling went around her buttocks and hips to support most of her weight. Her wrists and ankles were then attached to the straps leading off of the sling so that when the rope was raised her arms and legs would come together like a diver performing a jackknife. Checking over the entire system I was satisfied that she was fully supported and that no undue strain would be put on her luscious body. I went over to the rope at the wall and started hoisting her up into the air.

The sling worked perfectly I found as her butt cleared the mats. She was suspended ass down, her body bent double at the waist like she was touching her toes, her nether region completely exposed. Since the entire array was joined to the rope with a universal joint she slowly began to spin. I watched as first her front with her tits pressed against her knees and her pink, glistening slit was showcased, then her rear with the curve of her neck and spine pointing down to the globes of her fine, slightly reddened ass. I had the rope tied off so that she was about 18 inches off the floor, turning very slowly. Grabbing a few cushions I approached her and steadied the straps so she stopped turning. Her face was at the level of my crotch, with each of her legs framing her head. I stepped forward and slapped her face a few times with my rock hard prick, then rubbed it against her ruby lips. Her mouth opened and her tongue snaked out and flicked across the purple head, then slid around the shaft only to return to the head once again. I pushed my hips forward and slid my rod past her lips and into her warm mouth. She reacted like a starving baby at a mother's teat, sucking fiercely on my cock as I slid deeper into her. She started making swallowing motions as her cheeks caverned around the shaft, taking all of my length. I stood still as she nursed on me, idly toying with her nips, pinching and tweaking them. Her technique was remarkable, her tongue massaging the shaft and her throat muscles pulsing around the head. Soon these sensations were putting me on the brink and I stepped back before I shot my load down her throat, a thin strand of her saliva stretching between her lips and my spit slicked cock.

"You are a great little cock sucker my pretty slave, well done but I have another place I want to put this." With that I laid on my back and scooted under her until I was centered under her suspended body. Arching my back I slid my engorged member into her creamy snatch. A low moan escaped her lips as I pushed up and buried the full length into her core then began moving in and out. While novel, this position was soon tiring and I reached for the cushions I had placed nearby. Driving deep once more I slid the cushions under my flexing ass so my cock was almost completely engulfed in her moist cavern with my body resting on the cushions. Reaching up I stroked her clit with one hand while the other returned to her breasts, kneading them. This triple assault soon had its effect and she started to climax once again. I flexed my hips, stroked her clit and massaged her breasts as her juices bathed my cock and balls while her orgasm crashed over her.

I wasn't far from cumming myself but I wanted to try one more thing before I unloaded. Taking my hands away from her tits and clit I started her slowly spinning once more. The feeling was mind blowing as her steamy pussy rotated around my proud member. Around and around she twirled on my shaft until finally I gasped from the incredible pleasure and emptied myself deep into her. Her pussy clenched my pulsing dick, milking me of every drop I had left to give. My load, mixed with her copious juices, oozed out of her and coated my crotch while I reached up and brought her rotating form to a stop. "Oh my god that was so incredible," I panted, "I don't think I have ever cum that hard before."

"Oh master, you have showed me a whole new side of this game, I am so grateful to you," was her reply. I slid out and went to the rope and lowered her gently to the ground and helped her from the restraining straps. I stood my precious beauty up and hugged her tight to me.

"I am releasing you now from your bonds, you are free once again. This was the most fantastic experience of my life and I will always remember this day," I whispered in her ear.

She clutched me harder and said "No, thank you for showing me what it is like on the other side of the fence, I cannot describe how incredible it was." I went over to the camera and ejected the tape chronicling our actions.

"I want a copy of this please so I will know it all wasn't some enormously sexy wet dream ok?"

"Absolutely" was her reply. "Will you ever come and play with me again?"

"You never know, plumbing breaks down all the time and I am always leaving tools behind." I went into the other room and got dressed and she followed after retrieving her wrap. After one last long kiss and grope I made my way up the steps and out of the house. Turning back when i got to my truck I spied her standing quietly on the porch.