A Hard Daze Work Ch. 02

Story Info
Black man builds a stable of white wives.
2.6k words
3.96
98.5k
17
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 05/02/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hairy4135
hairy4135
209 Followers

The five women got out of the SUV and strolled up to the house, Connie's head was in a fog from the dope she had just smoked. Erine held the door open while the others entered. The group walked into the big living room where Bob Tate sat his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands.

"You still here Bobby?" Judy asked as she ruffled his hair.

"Yes, Ronda is up stairs." The man mumbled looking up at the ladies.

"Good!" Erin said "I'm glade to see she has come around. Maybe now you'll get the promotion you deserve."

About that time Rondale came into the room, "Well Ladies, back already." He said as he walked behind the bar in the corner of the room. He fixed two drinks and walked over to Bob. He handed him one of the drinks. "Go on up to you wife. She's waiting on you." He told the concerned man.

"So what's my little stable been up to day?" He asked as he sat his large frame down in the big chair, As Bob hurried out of the room and up the stairs to check on his wife.

The four women gathered around the chair where the black man sat. They took up positions that seem to be preordained. "Come here Connie, sit here between my legs." He said to the newest white wife as he patted the edge of the chair between his knees.

"Oh Rondale, we got some good blow, do you want me to light up?"

"You can, but I'm going to talk to Connie a little then we will have some fun."

Bob Tate made his way up the stairs to the first bedroom on the right. He opened the door to find his beautiful wife on the bed on her knees between Ladonna's long brown legs. The black woman was sitting up with back against the headboard of the bed with pillows behind her. Her legs were spread wide, her knees high and her heels dug into the mattress at Ronda's armpits. Ronda's arms were wrapped around the black woman's butt and her face was buried in her cunt, with two black hands tangled in her hair, on the back of her head.

Connie slowly lowered herself to the floor between Rodale's legs confused. She knew her husband really loved his job and respected this big black man. So she did not want to do anything to jeopardize that. Not knowing what else to do, the young wife leaned against the front of the big chair.

"Come in Bob." Ladonna said holding Ronda's head in place " As you can see you lovely wife has finally decided to do what ever it takes to help you to receive your promotion." She continued as she raised her hips to allow better access to her wet cunt. "So what Rondale and I want to know is, are you prepared to do what it takes?"

Rondale placed his hands on the top of Connie's head and turned her face towards his. "I see you've already had a hit on Debi's magic pipe, are you too high or can you understand what is going on here?" he asked.

Connie looked up at the black man she could see his face clearly but around it was a kaleidoscope of colors, and flashing lights through a strange fog. "I, I think so. You expect sexual favors from us, so our husbands can keep their jobs."

"Yes that's part of the arrangement. You see I'm a very wealthy man, I can have any woman I want, but I prefer to have married women, and I want the excitement of having their husbands give them to me. But that's not all, I take men who have not reached their potential and put them in a network that will train them to become high power managers. For that their wives are at my beck and call, they serve me in anyway I see fit." He said calmly, "For example Judy here." He continued, placing his free hand on the shoulder of the woman by his side "has had my child." Judy smiled and laid her head down on his hand.

"You mean Tommy knows what happened last night?" Connie asked puzzled.

"Oh no, but you will be here when we tell him." Erin spoke up. "But first there is something you need to see before we continue." She said inserting a tape in the VCR along the wall to their right. Then the big screen TV flashed with a view of a bedroom, then two people came in. a white man and a black woman. Connie could make out the woman, it was Ladonna, then the man turn around it was her husband Tom. The young black woman wrapped her long arms around Tom's neck and they kissed for what seemed a long time to Connie, then the two of them kind of leaned over and fell onto the bed. After a bit of foreplay the supprised wife's husband was between the black woman's open legs and pounding away at her like his life depended on it. Then the screen went black.

"You see Connie you were not the only one to be welcomed last night." Rondale said with a grin across his face.

Bob Tate watch as his wife moved her head from side to side, up and down and could tell she was getting into eating the black pussy. "Yes, I am willing to anything, what ever it takes." He answered.

"Good then climb up on the bed behind you sweet cunt eating wife." She told him. "That's right now you see the plug in her ass?" Bob looked at his wife's smooth round buttocks sticking up between the black woman's legs. Between her cheeks was the flat end of a black butt plug that was buried deep in her asshole.

"Yes I see it." He answered.

"Ok I going to have you pull it out but first you should know how you clean up the mess will determine whether you get the promotion or not." Ladonna smiled at the man on his knees behind his wife who licked and sucked on the black pussy before her, paying no attention to him. "You can use what ever you have, your hands, your mouth, or your tongue but don't let it get on my bed. Do you under stand?"

"Yes." He replied.

"Ok, take the plug out."

Bob placed his fingers of his right hand on the edge of the rubber device and began to pull. He could see his wife's puckered ring of her asshole was around the smaller part of the device and the flat base pressed tight against it. As he pulled it got bigger stretching her bung hole out as it came. When it was stretched to about three inches in diameter it started to contract back down along the cone shaped but plug.

"Ooooohga" she moaned as he rear opened up to the full girth of the big black rubber stopper. Then "Mmmmmmmmmmm" as it started to close down pushing on it as the toy decreased in size until it was all the way out followed by grayish brown goop. Bob quickly pushed the end of the plug back in her ass to stop the flow.

"I told you, now you need to be ready to clean her up." The black woman laughed. Bob looked around for a towel or something but none was to be found, with no other choice he quickly removed the plug and dropped it off of the bed and onto the floor while catching some of the runoff in his free hand. He lowered his head and caught a generous amount of the sticky combo on his tongue and swallowed it down, and then he placed his mouth over her visibly raw used hole and allowed it to run directly into his oral cavity.

"That more like it, now you're doing it right." The black woman said rolling the white wife's head slowly. Bob could not tell if she was talking to him or his wife, but he didn't have time to worry about that. His mouth was filling up as fast as could he swallow. Time and time again he ate the mess that ran out of his used wife's ass until it stopped oozing out, then he sucked on it like sucking juice from an orange.

"All right now stick your tongue in and clean it all out of there." Ladonna ordered Bob when he stopped sucking on the slowly contracting hole. And he did as he was told, When he thought it was all out he dug in one more time then he licked down on her wet and raw pussy lips for good measure then he licked his hand clean.

"So now Pretty Connie do you now understand what I want? Are you willing to do what it takes to help you husband up the ladder of success, or will you be a hold out like Ronda and force me to demote him, or even worse send the tape from last night to your family and friends, until you come around." The large black man asked with her chin held up in his strong hand.

"I, I'll do what ever you ask, as long as you help Tommy and you can get him to agree." She replied.

"Ok sweetie show me how good a cocksucker you are when you're not completely drugged out." He said leaning back in the big chair.

Connie moved around until she was kneeling in between his legs, she snaked her hands up and unzipped his pants, and then pulled out the biggest blackest cock she could remember ever seeing. She held it up wrapper her fingers around it and began moving her right hand up and down its length. She leaned in and licked up its under side, ran her tongue around the head then covered it with her mouth, stretching her lips tight.

Rondale wrapped his arms around the two women standing beside his chair and moved his hands up the back and between their legs, working his finger into their moist pussy. "Ooooh yeah baby suck that black snake." He moaned as the other two wives moved up beside his newest conquest.

Erin began to unbutton the Connie's top as Joann and Judy undid his and opened it up wide each the two bent down and clamped their mouth on his hard muscular breast and sucked at his nipples. Debi pulled Connie's skirt up over her hips and worked her hand down between her legs pressing her clit hard against her pelvic bone with the palm of her hand, while she inserted her middle finger. On the other side Erin released the young wife's firm breast and began to pinch and pull the nipples, as she nibbled at her ear whispering encouragements.

Connie started to move her head up and down working his cock deeper in her mouth with ever stroke. Debi moved her other hand between Connie's ass cheeks and spread them then inserted her middle finger. She then started fucking in and out of both of the young wife's openings.

"Oh I see ya'll are get on real good down here." Ladonna laughed as she studded into the room followed by Bob helping Ronda who was dressed in a blue terrycloth robe. He helped her over the sofa across the room from the big chair where all the action was going on. He eased her down and the robe fell open reveling the back end of a large black dildo sticking out of her cunt, and the way she shuffled around when she sat down the group could tell she had the but plug back in place in her ass.

"So everything went well up there I suppose." Rondale said. While Connie continued to bob her slowly head up and down on his rod, with the head now bumping the back of her throat.

"Ho yeah, I think we have the man we need." The beautiful black woman said as she walked up to the group around her boss.

"Good, Bob, over on the bar is a packet, get it. You will be flying out tonight at nine, with Jack and Tom. Ladies let me introduce to out new Manager of the Duluth division." The boss announced. "Ronda will stay here with us tonight we're planning little calibration.

With that said Bob grabbed the packet, whet over and kissed his wife on the forehead, "I have to go pack, thank you for everything, I'll see you next week." He said and then he was gone. As he walked out Ladonna took the pipe from Judy and sat down beside his wife she took the end of the dildo in her hand and began to work it in and out of the used woman's pussy while letting her puff on the dope pipe.

Connie was now moving her head up and down faster as she was being brought closer and closer to orgasm by the two women at her side Debi had two fingers in her ass and four in her cunt and was fucking her hard with both while Erin was taking turns sucking on her tits. Then Connie began to shack as the orgasm over came her

"Uhhuhuh!" she mumbled around the big black dick in her mouth, when she calmed down her mouth was at the top of his pole, with only the round head in her mouth.

"Hold on baby I'm coming, don't sallow it, save as much as you can for Ronda!" he told her as he shot one long stream to the back of her throat. She tried to hold it in her mouth but it filed up fast she moved back shutting her mouth tight her cheeks budging. Connie was helped to her feet and over to the sofa by the women at her side, while Judy took her place on the black cock lapping up the rest of the cum.

Connie kneel on the sofa as the other ladies tilted Ronda's head back and held her mouth open the young wife saw what they wanted her to do so she hovered over the other woman and let the mouthful of cum run down and into the open and waiting mouth. When she had emptied the entire contents of her mouth she lowered her face and planted a long open mouth kiss on her new friend, inserting her tongue and retrieving some of the black man's cum for her self.

Almost an hour later the group of men came through the front door and entered the living room, there they found their boss behind the bar, with the seven woman sitting on bar stools laughing and joking with each other.

"Oh good gentlemen, your back." Rondale called as the men game into the room, "Jack I need you and Tom to go with Bob to Duluth, he will need help getting things going, plain to be gone about two weeks." He said mixing drinks for the group.

"Ok, when do you want us to leave." His subordinate asks.

" Tonight your tickets are right here, you need to go ahead and pack, the ladies are going to stay here and help Ronda celebrate her husband's promotion. Jack I need to talk to you before you go, you can pick Tom up on your way to the airport. Tom have a good trip We'll look after the wife while you are gone." Then he led Jack across the foyer to his office. And Tom kissed his lovely wife and headed home to pack.

Once in his office the boss turned Jack and smiled, "You know why I'm sending Tom with you right."

"Yes sir. The same as the others."

"Yes Kelly's bar on 23rd, Roberta will be waiting, I've made all the arrangements, you just get the pictures and I'll take care of the rest, Oh yeah, Cheri will be there also enjoy your self." The two men broke out in laughter.

hairy4135
hairy4135
209 Followers