A Hard Dick You Can Ride

Story Info
Two colleagues find pleasure on a business trip.
827 words
3.78
95.8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok. I'll admit it. I had a crush on Stan from the first time I saw him at the client meeting. But I'm married and so is he, and from what I could tell he was happily married. We flirted constantly but always kept it light. He was my business client, so anything between us would have been off limits.

Last week though, the tides changed. We planned a dinner out (just the two of us) to discuss business. We were at a meeting in another city and we were both at different hotels. At our last dinner I had told some funny sexual stories from my past, and he had shared a few himself. It was definitely on the edge and we both knew it.

We were seated across from each other at a sushi restaurant. We had some wine, and eventually got on the subject of sex. I was surprised when he told me he was in a sexless marriage. I was too, and I hated admitted it to anyone. But I told him that yes, it was the same for me. Then I told him how much I loved sex.

He paused for a moment and said,

"Well, I have a hard dick you can ride anytime."

I nearly came as that was the hottest thing (and most unexpected thing) I had ever heard. You see, he's a fairly conservative guy. So that, coupled with his incredibly sexy smile, and boyish good looks I was instantly wet. I knew we'd wind up fucking.

"Um yes, ok." I said. "Let's get the check."

I leaned over to touch his arm to let him know I was interested.

He said, "No way I can get up from this table. My dick is too hard."

I was now dying to reach across and feel it for myself. We got the check and stepped outside. We ducked into an alley and the next thing I knew he was pressed against me with his tongue in my mouth. He was such a good kisser. I moaned with pleasure. Then, unexpected he turned me around and pressed me up against the wall, and pushed his crotch into my ass. And that's when I felt his dick through his pants. And he wasn't kidding, it was rock hard. I reached around to feel it for myself. It was bulging through his pants.

I couldn't wait to get my hands and my mouth on it so we headed up to my very sexy boutique hotel. We kissed for a while but I wanted more. I unbuckled his jeans, and pulled down his underwear and then saw the most beautiful cock I'd ever seen. Perfect length, perfect width, a masterpiece. I began to suck it while he moaned.

But I knew I had to have that dick inside me so I sucked on him long enough to taste his pre-cum. Then pulled my thong to the side and straddled him and slid him inside me. Then I felt his huge cock fill my pussy up. I began to ride him up and down and then before a few seconds even past, I was coming and coming, clenching my teeth while my body was shaking.

He gently eased me off his dick, stood up and pulled the mirror over from the other side of the room so it was facing the bed.

"I want to watch myself fuck you from behind." He said.

My bra was still on, but he came behind me and pulled the straps down over my shoulders. He then turned me so I was facing the bed and gently pushed me down, grabbed the sides of my legs, and shoved his dick inside me. I screamed with pleasure as he began to pump faster and faster. I could hear his breath getting heavier as I got wetter and wetter.

"How do you like this? You like having my dick inside you?"

"Yes, fuck me harder" I said. I pressed my ass up against him and I could feel his strong legs behind me pushing against me. I looked up in the mirror and could see him holding my hips and fucking me from behind. The sight of it was so hot I started to come again, and I could feel him getting there too as he slid his huge cock in and out of me faster and faster.

"I'm gonna come" he said.

"Come all over my ass" I yelled. The next thing I knew I could see him in the mirror starting to come as he pulled his cock out of my pussy. I could feel his come all over my ass, hot and sticky.

It was the beginning of the hottest affair. I wanted that dick inside every inch of me. Next time he was going to come in my ass, not just on my ass. Before he left my room, we began to plan our next adventure.