A Hard Knight's Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon enough, she was straight upright, her hands clasping tighter and tighter behind his neck. She stooped in to steal a kiss from time to time, but she missed as often as not. She giggled girlishly either way, only to pant even harder from the breath deficit. She kissed his forehead at the zenith of pumps, his lips at the nadir, and everywhere else in between.

He faintly felt the urge to cum and so he let her know. He reached down and wrapped one hand behind her waist. With the other, he supported himself on the bed. She read his intent and slowed down completely. Were there light, he knew he would see her biting her lip.

He leaned forward slightly and she fell back, but their bonds of hands kept her from hitting the bed. She hung like this, halfway between upright and lying down, her arms around his neck, his arm around her waist, his cock inside her.

The fucking began in earnest. All in the hips and ass, he pushed all the way in and pulled just a hair short of all the way out. Years of mistakes had prepared him for tonight. The angle was perfect, the rhythm even better.

Her moans grew and grew, but he did not relent. He felt the urge to cum rising closer and closer, but he made no effort to stem the tide. He drilled faster and faster, surpassing even his own heartbeat. The faster he went, the shallower the fucking. He took as much pleasure in the loud slap of her ass against his thighs as in the penetration itself.

He felt her begin to unconsciously clench around him, immediately forcing his own release. However, he pulled and held, continuing the fucking, but flexing as hard as he could. He held it and held it and held it.

He waited for her to finish and regain some awareness. He waited so she could enjoy it more thoroughly. He waited as long as he could, then he pulled her as close as possible. Her chin narrowly avoided hitting his forehead, slipping to the side at the last second. He shuddered with each breath as they breathed past one another.

It spurted out into her. She cried out and her fingernails dug into his back. He had expected her to be sensitive, but he was still worried that it was too much.

His cock pulsed for what felt like an eternity. He could barely feel the wetness, but he knew it must be running out and drowning everything.

Both hands moved to grope her once more and he only realized his mistake once it was too late. With nothing left to support their precarious position, the two fell in a tumble of spattered flesh.

Any fears that she had been hurt were instantly alleviated by her choking laughter. He joined in immediately with a rumbling chuckle.

They laid like this for a long time, with hardly a boundary between what was his and hers. Fingers danced around and played games of patterns, toes curled and searched for parts of the blanket that were mostly unsoiled, lips indiscriminately kissed whatever flesh was before them.

Alas, all things must come to an end and so he extricated himself from the tangled web that they wove. This was only partly driven by her accident squeezing of his very sensitive cock, but he felt no need to berate her. He jerkily rolled away in an awkward escape, hoping that he didn't hurt her as he went.

He was torn between a prodigious appetite and the natural post-fucking fatigue, but the hunger won out easily, especially bolstered as it was by his desire to feed his wife.

He did not bother to dress at all as he lurched off the side of the bed and stumbled through the darkened corridor. His quest for food was interrupted only once, for a brief stop in the washroom to clean his hands and pick up a towel which he then promptly draped over his shoulder.

One hand on the wall guided his feet to the dining room. His fingers grazed along the cold stone until they didn't and he was there.

He knew that both of them had left their plates prepared for this exact eventuality. By memory, he crept forward with an outstretched hand until he reached the table. He found her plate within seconds, then his own just as quickly. With one in each hand and the towel in no obvious danger of falling off, he retraced his steps back to their room, taking great care not to bump into the sconces with his precious cargo.

Deep in concentration, the minute passed quickly and he was soon setting down the plates at the foot of the bed, as far away from their fun as he could manage without putting them at risk of falling off the edge. A faint creaking announced that she was still awake, though he had expected no less. He tossed the towel in her general direction and she murmured a word of thanks.

He muttered a curse in return, then immediately apologized and explained his dilemma to her. He had forgotten which plate was which. A faint chuckle rung out over vigorous rubbing as she cleaned herself.

The rubbing stopped and he perked his ears up. Despite that, he nearly jumped and dropped the plates when her delicate and surprisingly dry fingers clasped around his wrist. She had managed to work her way across the bed without him noticing. Fortunately, he kept the two plates steady, though she immediately relieved him of the one in the hand she had touched.

There was a faint scuffle, then the sound of her feet pattering against the floor, then the creak of the bed. She was sitting on the edge next to him. He followed suit and turned himself around to take a seat on the edge.

They sat side by side, his left arm lightly rubbing against her right. She slid a little closer and set her hand upon his. She rested her head against his shoulder at a slight angle and gave a satisfied murmur.

He waited in subdued bliss for her to begin. Sooner than he had expected, there was faint movement against his shoulder. She was silently chewing.

He smiled at the darkness and set the plate down to free up his hand. He searched with uncharacteristic delicacy for a relatively solid chunk. Though he found a promising chunk of meat, it betrayed him en route to his mouth and a loud plop resounded on his leg.

He hoped that she would not tease and search for it with her mouth. He feared that he would be unable to resist if she went that route.

As if she read his thoughts, she withdrew her hand atop his and lightly felt for the errant drop of food, taking great care to avoid his incredibly sensitive cock.

A furious blush crossed his face in the darkness as he realized what manner of fluids her finger was trailing through. His and hers, sweat, spit, and cum, she didn't seem to mind at all. She found the food soon enough and, much to his chagrin, raised it up for him to eat. He playfully gagged as it approached his mouth and made an exaggerated effort to turn away from her in a huff.

She laughed, withdrew her hand, and took a very loud bite of something. He gagged honestly this time, but that only made her laugh harder. She struggled to explain that she had thrown away that bit and that she had eaten fresh food from her other hand, but she was laughing far too hard at her silly joke.

Soon, he too was infected with a chuckle as he worked his way through the plate. The solid and easy bits ran out quickly, but that was alright. He scooped up some with the crook of his finger and fed it to her. Her fingers were too small to get sufficient bites out of that method. In exchange, she fed him the larger chunks from her plate by hand. He wondered how she had so many more easily manageable pieces, then he remembered that she had eaten much less earlier.

Their exchange continued and both slowly filled up. The time between bites grew and was replaced by light conversation and rubbing. A gentle massage of her thigh, scratching a hard-to-reach itch on his back, a giggling game of her trying to reach some rogue food on his face while being guided by his directions.

This gradually devolved into the pair lying back on the bed, their plates sufficiently far away as to not be disturbed, but close enough to grab a bite with a little effort. She pushed him over onto his belly and mounted him, administering the most wonderful massage of his life. Afterwards, she rolled him over once more and cuddled up alongside him as he slowly fed her more bites. With his other hand, he played with her hair and softly kneaded her scalp.

In this embrace, they drifted off into a light sleep. Both knew that they would soon wake up to properly clean and handle everything, then go back to bed correctly, but this was suitable for now.

He fell asleep beside his wife and she fell asleep beside her husband.