All Comments on 'A Harmless Favor'

by SissyJon

Sort by:
  • 142 Comments (Page 2)
healohealoover 1 year ago

This is the best erotic story I have ever read on Lit (and maybe anywhere). The 'forced' kissing, the gay seduction, the sexual undercurrent was so beautifully and patiently explored. Jon's realization that he was insufficient for his wife's sexual needs and his true desire to fulfill his gay destiny was so erotic. It was sexual, and taboo and romantic and teasing. OMG! Please, please, please write more stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Total bullshit. First, this isn't a TG/CD story. It's more a gay story. Secondly, on the very first page you say the woman have never seen men kiss. If they are SO stupid as to be unable to look up gay porn, how do they walk and talk at the same time. I mean really. And why do all these stories seem to degenerate into gay stories? Not good. Not good at all.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

I am trying to not rush through this most wonderful of stories. On page 3 I almost swooned when mother let's her little boy suckle as he masturbates. My wife turned me into a masturbating sissy. It took her a few years I realize now. We went from so much sex to me mistreating and feeling shame afterwards. She started by using a toy on herself because I often was a premi. And she was not satisfied. Then she started wanting to give me hand jobs. She was very good at that and she would have me moaning and whimpering so loud before I came. She said I sounded like a young woman having her first climax. The way she said that made me so proud I did not hold back when she jacked me off. She introduced pushing her fingers down into me and I cried for more. After some time she said I had seen her master bate but I never did it for her. So I did and she eventually made me do it all the time. She then said it was not right that if I was going to act like a girl I could nev dr r have sex with her nor even see her as she was not into a lesbian relationship. Now I feel so much shame after cumming as she watches my show for her but I am her jerk boy and can not say no. I love this story because it is so much me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story, sounded so real. I wish I was Jon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I read the story in stages. Each time reading a page or two I got overly excited and had to touch myself

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuabout 1 year ago

Hot story - my lady tells me to suck her tit like a cock then tells me to suck her tit harder and deeper like a cock. Makes me suck her tit alot and ride my face when she fucks other cocks. Yes I like licking others cum off her tits.

soumidemartisoumidemartiabout 1 year ago

absolument geniale,tout a fait mon desir bravo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have masturbated to this story over and over and over again. The story is top shelf, but the ending fails it. Someone put the story on nifty.org with a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is so fucking hot from a beta's POV. Being encouraged to kiss another man in front of our wives, subtly removing any stigma of gayness. Looking forward every meeting to greater levels of intimacy, being naked and allowed to kiss. Mmmnnn

The scene where they are kissing good night in towels and Jon's towel falls off revealing his erection to the wives and his male friend who he is falling in love with.....mmmmm

Having Susie put makeup on Jon, then her bikini bottoms and finally in a dress for Jim, for a beta it just doesn't get any hotter. I am hard as stone writing this.

The ending needs more tenderness...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story bad ending.

Sissyboi44Sissyboi44about 1 year ago

OMG!! I need this to happen to me! I am “Jon” in the story and would totally submit like he did! I hope you write more chapters of this story to see how much fun Jon and Jim have together!

RachelPrRachelPrabout 1 year ago

This is my second reading and I loved it as much as the first. I'm sooooo Jon and would love being presented and taken like that. 💞

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

LOVED IT!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love the story no matter where it should be, Want too be Jon MMMMMMMM.....

BrendaNWBrendaNW11 months ago

I would love to read a second part 🤗 😘 💕

tgirlpuppy1tgirlpuppy111 months ago

I really liked the story up until Jim decided to have sex with Jon. Jim went from a tender, caring lover for most of the story to a boring alpha dom that could have easily been anyone else. It felt like the character lost all emotion and could have been much better if he gently dominated Jon instead of spitting out generic “sissy rules”.

I did love the age regression/mommy dom parts, they were extremely cute and sweet. Susie gently making Jon admit his desires while nursing him was very erotic. I’d love to read more from you if you write more stories in the future!

fd8984596fd898459610 months ago

Nice, HOT story

pamelacdnzpamelacdnz10 months ago

A nice read , if a weeny bit slow in places. As others have suggested, Jim seemed to revert to macho alpha dom sterotypical blurb (and semi violent behaviour) at the end where i am sure he could have easily been pportrayed with kind , caring an affectionate treatment which would still lead to Jon/s insemination and control.

Perhaps there could have been a bit more inclusion or at least inference/ detail to the lesbian affair going on behind the 2 husband's backs ?

pamelacdnzpamelacdnz10 months ago

Further to ly last comment, I saw another posting of some 3 months ago, mentioned that this story is detailed over on "Nifty" with a different ending. I've been and had a look and there it is and YES the ending is much better and I think, more in fitting with what we saw of Jim's characteristics - not being pushy or nasty.

Go over and have a read If you are a crossdresser or a submissive sissy, you will find it more enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I had a good friend in college and we hung out a lot, partied a lot, kind of inseparable. He had a hot girlfriend that I lusted over, even more so because I had a hard time getting a girl, let alone a girlfriend. She was kinda pushy, maybe even an Alpha chick, maybe that's why him and I hung out so much as she was a bit domineering to him.

My buddy told me that she thought I was gay because I never had a girlfriend and was always hanging out with him. One night we were all drunk and stoned and she started talking shit that we were gay lovers and she wanted to watch. My buddy denied it and protested but I was so lit and horny, that when she asked me if I was OK with it, I just said I'm ok with anything.

She started rubbing his cock through his pants and was being nice and the scene was very steamy. She put my hand on his crotch and said you do it. I guess secretly I was attracted to him and could not believe how hard I was rubbing him in front of her. She kept saying go ahead it's okay and helped me open his pants. He was very aroused also and took off his shirt as I played with his cock. I took off my shirt and he told her to take off hers.

Seeing her topless made me crazy and when she pushed my face to his cock I had no issue sucking his cock. She started unzipping my pants and I pulled them off as she helped him out of his. We were both naked and hard and she kept saying do it go for it. I couldn't help myself and crawled into him, pressing my cock onto his and kissing him. We rolled around naked and kissing for a while playing with each other's cocks and I went down on him again. He didn't last very long and came in my mouth. She was playing with my cock and I came right after him.

He stopped hanging out with me after that because he didn't want to be gay. I got married after college and my wife has no idea that I see other guys when I get an opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story was a disappointment for me. First there is the over the top manipulation by Suzie so she can exit her relationship with Jon because Suzie and Marjory want to eat pussy. I have no problem with lesbians. I really dislike manipulators who take advantage of others. Second, Suziie’s manipulating Jon into wearing a chastity cage BEFORE Jon has experienced male penetration is simply sadistic. Why should Jon be denied his penis while Suzie and Marjory get off eating each other’s clitoris? As a trans woman I love to be penetrated by a penis but my partners and me also enjoy my gurl dick. Third, the Jeckell-Hyde transformation of Jim from a caring lover into a pushy, demanding dominant makes Jim entirely unattractive as a sexual partner or love interest. Rather than announcing that Jon must follow his orders, Jim should be wooing Jon with flowers and gifts. I gave this two stars. Megan Vixen

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle9 months ago

Wow. Couldn't stop reading. Wishing it was me being transitioned. I hope you finish his journey and take us where you want it to go. Great story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What an absurd premise, the internet is full of gay porn, you don't see it because you don't look for it because you're not gay. The story starts like a children's party, the second that kissing was mentioned he should have been out of there with serious questions as to whether it was time to divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow talk about manipulation and grooming. This story might have made sense if it were set in the 1940s but post 2000 it's just bollocks. Too much porn and 'alternative' lifestyles portrayed in the media for anyone to grow up not being aware of themselves and possibilities. It's basically reads as abuse and anyone that disagrees should take a long hard look at themselves.

It's one thing to take control of your own body and make choices, it's quite another to force someone else into it to make your own deception, dishonesty, selfishness and lack of moral compass seem acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

OMG !!!!!! Such a wonderful story

....thank you....thank you....thank you. 🤗

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think it was an absolutely beautiful story....in a new part, the sissy could be castrated and take female hormones to grow some nice sissy tits and shrink his useless sissy cock...or a complete sex change....maybe start servicing his new alpha male owner's friends.....male and female....it makes me so fucking hot thinking about what happens next to this docile sissy slave....

bobbisworldbobbisworld8 months ago

That is a great story, simular to my own. Only I had a Mistress and a Daddy making me a sissy. I loved my transition. I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

One of the best stories on literotica....

.....a few things here.....

I can't believe that someone who doesn't like the content of this very long and mostly well written story would take the time to read it all the way through and then take the time to make negative comments about story lines and comparing it to the real world. That is the reason for books, movies, games, sports, pornography....these are things that move you, excite you, take your mind to a different place. In novels, and in stories and movies that are fiction, the good ones elicit strong feelings of identifying with or simply the profound effect that they have on the reader/viewer. That is the beauty of this story, not that it's real but how it makes the reader feel. The fact that this story's so long and has garnered 125+ comments speaks volumes.

Like any story, here there may be percieved flaws by the reader (like the ending) but the author was true to his own feelings. Personally, I would love a more tender ending because I love the story from the perspective of the feminized sissy husband, Jon. I have heard from a gay dom, that likes the ending....

XOXO

Bobbi

cuckablemancuckableman8 months ago

I enjoyed this story as the build up was so well done. I did read the same story on nifty and thought the ending was more in line with the arc from the beginning of the story.

robin48robin487 months ago

nice story..4 stars plus

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies7 months ago

Marjory and Suzies plan was well drafted and though out! Getting Jon and Jim to kiss was just the beginning! Being kissed by a man, like you wrote, always made me melt. I find myself getting lost in a kiss. I'm also not gay, but submissive with men, like Jon is. The progression from guy to gurl that Jon went through was well written! From the kissing, to the touching and then Jon sucking Jim's cock, along with wearing makeup and women's clothes!!!! Wow! I'd be nervous, embarrassed and humiliated about many things in this story, if they happened to me! Was I meant to be like Jon - a sissy? The chastity thing is hot to read about, but It would be too much for ME! As for my friendship with someone like Jim, I definitely want that type of relationship. I wish I knew or had a guy friend like Jim! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

TayCaliGirlTayCaliGirl5 months ago

Amazing story - very well done! I hope you write more!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

what a story truly great

SissyVanessaSissyVanessa3 months ago

OMG I’m crying and cumming!

bob3641223bob36412233 months ago

It was great all the way to the last page the CAGE ruined the whoe fuckin story, didn't even read past it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I don't understand the story. Was Marjory's and Susie's plan to have Jon be Jim's sissy? Seems that the women were working hard on getting Jon to accept being a bottom in their "love triangle". I was trying to figure out why Susie would turn her loving husband into a sissy for Jim. What did she get out of it? Does she get to fuck Jim now? Or was she hooking up with another guy from work, who was a better lover? Was Susie cheating on Jon, but couldn't tell him? It sure seemed that there was a reason for doing that to Jon, whether he wanted it or not. I know I'd divorce Susie IF she did that shit to me. Don't get me wrong, I like reading some of the stories in this forum, but this one took things too far for a "married couple" who love each other. More than likely Susie is cheating behind Jon''s back, and that's the real reason for turning him.

Sorry for the low rating, as I thought it was well a written story, just not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I agree. Once the cage was introduced, it ruined the whole story. I fast forwarded to the end to add my comment.

Martin594Martin5942 months ago

That was great!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I freaking loved this!!!! Would love to see some more about this story!!! ❤️

JaphyRyder_6071JaphyRyder_6071about 2 months ago

Great story! I love the slow buildup! I'd love to read more. Maybe Jon is tricked or forced to become trans through HRT. I'd love to read about Susie and Marjorie humiliating jon more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Even the most inveterate idiots would have to recognize that one thing is lacking in your story, namely the connection to reality. In reality, this man would get a divorce and she would do very poorly because of adultery. In addition, the man would expose her behavior in her family to her friends and colleagues and destroy her reputation.

But with the ridiculous sissies and cuckolds who comment here as fans, only imagination and their unrealistic dreams count. Must be nice to be able to lose yourself in unreality like that!

briefloverbrieflover12 days ago

I ca t believe you don't have a part 2.

Amazing story

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous