A Harsh Lesson

Story Info
Aaron offers Demi another chance at a high cost.
1.3k words
3.74
19.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat in the coffee shop with Tasha, half zoned out as she talked away about her boyfriend problems. I was still a little preoccupied, and I knew she didn't care if I was listening or not.

It had been a few weeks since I had told Aaron about my indiscretion. It was a rough night. I had told him that I had slept with my ex boyfriend, and he had slapped me across the face and left me. Thinking about it still stung, but I had been trying to move forward and keep myself busy. That's why I had agreed to go out with Tasha. She was a good time sink.

But I still found myself thinking about him. I really did love him. He treated me well, he was fun, he was attractive... and I still regretted my night with my ex. It was a moment of weakness. After all, what girl can turn down a guy who tucks her hair behind her ear, lifts her chin, and kisses her... It was entrapment, really. But I really did feel remorse. Aaron had meant the world to me. And I deserved to be left.

"...then he didn't text me back ALL night, what am I supposed to..." she continued chattering as I looked around the room. Lots of people, not feeling the guilt that I felt. Not feeling the sting in their faces and hearts from a bad memory.

The bell on the coffeeshop door rang as somebody entered, and I casually glanced over. It was Aaron. I felt a panic in my stomach and I let my hair fall like a curtain to hide my face. I stared at the table and held my breath as he walked past me. I heard a chair scrape the floor, and I felt him sitting behind me. I did my best to ignore it. Maybe he hadn't seen me.

"...so THEN I walked to the store because he was.." Tasha still chattered on, not noticing that I had turned white as a sheet. I felt my phone buzz.

You still thinking about me? --Aaron

I ignored the text and stirred my coffee. I could feel his hand print on my cheek, and I could feel the guilt rising up again like a pot of boiling water.

I was last night... I thought about all the things I wanted to do to punish you. -- Aaron

I crossed my legs and felt a twinge from between my legs... I hadn't taken care of my needs since he left me. Much to my dismay, I could feel myself getting wet. Memories of his huge pulsing cock flashed across my mind, and I tried to push them away. The way he stretched and filled me so effortlessly... The thought of him punishing me both terrified and excited me. Trembling, I texted back

What kind of punishment..?

I heard him laugh a little behind me and I flinched. I must have been white as a sheet, because Tasha stopped her blue streak to ask if I was okay. I nodded and tried to smile. She shrugged and continued. After a few agonizing moments, buzz.

Do you still love me? --Aaron

Yes. Undeniably. But how could I ever forgive myself. How could he ever forgive me...? Yes. But I don't deserve you.

He laughed again and shifted his weight. The next text came quickly.

Follow me. Do not talk. Just follow. --Aaron

I packed up my stuff. "Tasha, something came up, see you for movie night next Friday, I promise." He walked out the door and trailed behind him, watching my feet and trying to suppress the nauseating fear. The walk to his apartment went all too quickly. When we got there, he locked the door and turned to look at me. There was a darkness in his eyes I had only seen once before. My cheek burned.

"You betrayed me. You made me hurt. Do you still love me, Demi?"

I nodded, remembering not to speak.

"Do you still want to be with me?"

I nodded again.

"There is only one way for that to happen. I will have to make you hurt as much as I hurt. Teach you to remember who it is you love. Do you understand me?"

I nodded and looked around the room. I was terrified. He was incredibly strong and I had no idea what he was going to do.

"Strip down to your bra and underwear. Bend over the back of the couch and keep your hands on the cushions."

Fear rippled through me. "You are going to spank me?! I'm not a child!!" He grabbed my face roughly, and stared deep into my eyes with a menacing glare.

"Do. As. You're. Told." He said, and shoved me towards the couch. I knew I deserved this. But I was still so scared. I walked slowly towards the couch as I took off my jeans and shirt. The pit of my stomach churned as I imagined the pain that would happen.

I slowly stretched myself over the couch, my hands flat on the cushion, my hips in the air, perfect for him to swing whatever implement he desired. I stared at my hands and breathed deep. I heard him set something on the floor behind me. "If you want me to be done at any time, I will. But I will also be done with you."

I squeezed my eyes shut and let the fear take over me. He moved to my left. I felt him tug at my panties, and they fell to my knees. He tapped a paddle on my bottom. "Count out loud. If you stop, I start over. Remember Demi, I love you."

He hesitated and made me wait, feeling the wood that was about to wreck me. I held my breath. Once I exhaled he brought the paddle up and slammed it down. CRACK. I shook and fire shot from my bottom to my stomach.

"Gah.... One..."

CRACK. He hit again on the same spot. The second shot made my knees buckle. "UGH..... Two..."

CRACK. They were getting harder. Holding my ass up for him was getting harder and harder, the pain was incredible. He meant to break me. CRACK. CRACK. CRACK. The paddle snapped in half. Tears were streaming down my face, and I felt lucky as he stepped away. I started to stand up.

"Get. Back. Down." He ordered. I bent back over. I heard him fumbling with his belt buckle. He pulled the leather from its loops. "I'm going to strap you, Demi. I'm going to beat you hard."

He put his cool hand on my lower back and I braced myself. SNAP. I screamed out, and buckled to the floor. He pulled me back up, and pulled me around to the front of the couch. He laid me down on my stomach and told me to hold still. He stood beside the couch and I watched his shadow as he raised the belt again. SNAP. SNAP. SNAP. SNAP. It continued for what felt like ages. I screamed against the lashes and begged him to forgive me.

"You," SNAP "betrayed me." SNAP "You," SNAP "Will hurt for it." SNAP. SNAP. SNAP. I watched his shadow. My muscles grew tired and I then laid there, desperately praying for it to end. I sobbed like I never knew I could.

After what felt like years, the lashes stopped, and I felt his hand caressing me. "I love you," He whispered. "I'm glad to have you back." He picked me up and held me against him as I sobbed.

...

Later when I looked in the mirror, my ass was bruised beyond belief, purple in all corners. I couldn't sit for days. But now I forever know who is my true master.