A Haunting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking at herself in the mirror there was just enough light for her to see herself now, hovering in mid air.

'Oh this would be interesting if Justin were to walk in right now.' She thought absently while doing her best to milk the cock in her pussy.

'Ahhhhh!' she gasped again as she felt another set of hands, these ones smaller and softer like the hands of a woman, on her breasts.

'OH COME ON! This CAN'T be happening!' she thought with disbelief before she felt lips on her breasts. She was getting scared with all that was happening and was about to call out for Justin when those lips abandoned her breasts. Seeking her own lips she felt those same small hands on her face, tongue darting in playfully while her newest lovers soft breasts pressed against her own.

She wasn't Bi, or even curious, but this was something entirely different and to be honest, as she complied with the wishes of her ghostly lover she wasn't even sure if she COULD say no.

Pinned as she was between her two spectral lovers, she knew there was nothing she could do.

Opening her eyes again showed her exactly what she knew she would see. Her body floating in mid air, legs spread wide, pussy held open by some unseeable force. Looking closer though she noticed the impression in her thighs of the hands supporting her as well as the hand marks on her breasts where they were being manipulated and breathed a sigh of relief.

Even if she couldn't explain what was happening, she was glad to know she wasn't totally crazy.

Placing her own hands on top of those impressions she was surprised to be able to feel them unlike before.

They weren't exactly solid per se', if she pressed, her hands would still pass right through them but there was a ... resistance ... that wasn't there before.

Faster and deeper he began working in her, his rapid thrusts taking her breath away, as she felt her own pleasure began to rise.

'He has to finish.' she practically begged. 'And soon ... or I'm going to go crazy!' it felt too good.

Her well endowed spectral lover didn't have a physical body. He didn't have hands she could hold, lips she could kiss or even a voice she could hear uttering it's satisfaction.

She wanted desperately to know how he was feeling. Did he find her enjoyable? Was she doing what he liked? Was there something more she could be doing? And foremost in her thoughts, how close was he to filling her with his cum?

With a hard thrust that impaled her further than any of the others she felt him press in and hold. She felt it then, the orgasmic twitching of his cock as he spilled his seed inside.

She gasped when she felt it. It was different from what she was used to. Sure, it was wet but more like a cloud or fog is wet, it was fuzzy but more like a whisper. It's biggest difference though, was after the initial warmth it was cool, and then cold. It was just a minor chill for the moment but she could feel it spreading pleasantly through her womb.

The coldness of the hard tile floor on her feet, as he set her down, brought her back to her senses. The air was cold as well and the combination made her skin pebble in response, forgetting the chill within.

Reaching around like a blind man she felt for the resistance she had felt before, surely they were still near but her arms passed unobstructed through the air never finding any purchase.

The chill within began growing colder, and larger. With a violent shiver she gave up her search to find them to seek out the closest source of heat nearby, Justin!

Stumbling back to the bed, her legs refused to work properly after the hard fucking she had just endured, her teeth chattering audibly.

It was a godsend when she finally reached the bed. Crawling back into bed Justin barely even shifted, he was obviously FAST asleep.

Slipping under the covers she moved as fast as she could to the only source of heat, Justin.

Pressing her body up against him as much as she could she tried to warm herself, body and soul.

Cuddling near him she drew in as much of his warmth as possible several more violent shivers tearing through her body as her core temperature began rising again.

Justin had still not shifted, not even once, while she cuddled with him. Rolling away once she no longer felt like she was about to become a human popsicle she lay there on her back thinking.

Her mind was racing and laying there on her back Alicia wanted nothing more than to sleep but she was wide awake, her senses alive. Like a cold shower in the morning her orgasms at the hands of the phantasms had chased away any vestige of fatigue, replacing them instead with a deep, insatiable desire. A desire that had not been quenched by their ministrations but instead made larger, more desperate.

Her mind flashed back and forth between her various experiences tonight. From the first ghost tittling her clit, to the second one eating her out to the third one picking her up and impaling her on its massive invisible manflesh while yet another pawed at her breasts and mouth.

It was so much to take in and it should have terrified her, yet the more she thought about it the more excited she became.

Reaching under her nightie she grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled them off. Dropping them to the floor, they landed with a far more liquid like splashing noise than they should have.

'God I am just DRIPPING tonight!' She thought.

Spreading her legs she almost hoped that one of the ghosts would take advantage of her heightened state of arousal. She wanted it. NEEDED it. She needed to be filled now, like at no other point in her life.

She was no longer in danger of freezing to death but inside, where the last ghost had planned his seed, she still felt a chill. It wasn't growing or moving but no amount of cuddling was reaching those depths.

Glancing over at Justin she smiled in the dim light.

Sliding over, she nuzzled up to Justin, her hand stroking his rapidly hardening cock.

"Alicia, what are you doing?" Justin asked with sleep still heavy in his voice.

"Shut up and fuck me!" Alicia exclaimed feeling a desperate need for his cock and cum to be inside her.

"Alicia, I'm really not ..." he mumbled as he rolled over onto his back, eyes struggling to focus.

"Then just FUCKING lay there!" She practically shouted while swinging a leg over to straddle his still half asleep form.

Grinding her sodden pussy on his hard cock, she was for the first time, glad he always slept in the nude.

Lining Justin's hard cock up with her juicy opening she impaled herself on it in one long hard stroke. Normally such a maneuver would have been painful. Tonight however she was able to take it all with no problem because she had already been stretched beyond her limits.

Riding, writhing, churning, and grinding on Justin's cock, Alicia was desperate for release. This was unlike her! She didn't normally feel desires like this!

Ordinarily she only had sex because Justin wanted to, never once had she been the one to initiate copulation. On her own, she could sometimes go weeks, even months, without having an orgasm. Tonight though, she had already had three and instead of satisfying any urges it only made them worse.

She needed cock!

She needed cum.

She needed it inside of her in a way she had never felt before and more than anything ... and she needed it NOW!

'I like making him happy.' she thought as she was grinding her pussy back and forth. 'It's past time he make me happy too!'

Bringing her hands up she painfully pinched her hard nipples.

Squealing in pleasure from her own abuse she trembled in fear at the strength of her growing need.

"Yes!" she called out when she felt the lips of one of her ghostly lovers, the woman she thought, close over her clit. A position that should have been impossible.

'She must be kneeling on the floor.' Alicia trembled with the overwhelming sensation of pleasure. 'Passing through the bed AND Justin.'

"Oh God!" she said loudly throwing her head back, fingers tangling in her hair. "That's it. Right there!" she instructed the owner of the mouth on her pussy while grinding Justin's cock harder.

"Alicia! What has gotten into you?" She heard Justin's voice ask in the distance.

His voice brought her back to reality. Wide eyed and smiling she let her hair drop to grab his hands.

Placing Justin's hands on her breasts she gave them a squeeze. Picking up on her cue, he squeezed, pinched and rolled the nipples of her high firm breasts.

With her long hair cascading over her shoulders Justin was troubled by the look in Alicia's eyes, eyes that were full of a sexual hunger he would have never associated with her. Frantic in her motions she seemed desperate, almost possessed in the way she rode him, not for his pleasure but clearly for her own.

He had been surprised to see she had chosen to wear the nightie he had bought for her, to bed. The barest of nightie's, it's cut alone screamed sex but that combined with the bright red coloring accentuated by the black lace, it was effectively a lit neon sign screaming "FUCK ME!" It had been one of those "From me, for you, for me." kinda gifts to celebrate their first real vacation.

Ordinarily he would have been all over her as soon as he saw it but a 12 hour all-nighter to get to the B&B following a 10 hour shift had taken its toll.

Alicia clearly had other things in mind.

Justin watched her struggling, her eyes were rolling up and she appeared to be trying to focus on something that wasn't there, or perhaps something only she could see. She also seemed confused about what to do with her hands. First they were on him, then her breasts, then her thighs. She was obviously trying so hard to cum but her hands never even moved to touch the one thing that would have guaranteed her what she so clearly wanted.

She was also incredibly wet, way more than normal anyway; add to that the fact that her pussy seemed looser than it normally was, almost like she had just gotten fucked by someone far larger than him, he was doing little to satisfy her base desire.

Justin wanted to take part, he wanted to be able to take credit for the wet slapping sounds being generated by the movements of her hips but truthfully he was only barely conscious.

Hovering on the edge of sleep part of him questioned whether this was actually happening or just a dream inspired by her choice of sleepware.

'Dream.' He thought as his eyes fluttered shut. ' Yeah. That's more likely. Alicia's not like this!'

Alicia whined in frustration when she noticed Justin's eyes drift shut. She wanted him to be awake, ideally he would flip her over and give her the hard fucking she needed, lay her down and pound the fuck out of her pussy while she just took it but he was already falling back asleep.

Thankfully his dick wasn't tied to his consciousness.

After only a brief pause she was back at it, her ghostly lovers nowhere to be found. Abandoning the thought that they would come and help her complete her climax she let her hand drifted down.

Finding her love button amidst her swollen sex made her gasp. Her fingers were soon a blur as she played with herself, her pussy tightening on Justin's rigid shaft.

Her breath caught once, twice, and then finally a third time before her orgasm tore through her body.

"Ahhhhhh, Ahhhhhh, Ahhhhhh, Ohhh, Ahhhhhh!" she vocalized, unable to hold it back anymore.

Riding him like there was no tomorrow Alicia smiled when she felt him orgasm as well. It was perfect! Just the way she remembered it being, warm, wet, sticky. It filled up a hole inside she didn't know existed, thawed out the final chill on her insides as well.

Collapsing onto Justin her breasts mashed against his chest. Gasping for air she tried to get her breathing under control while milking Justin's cock with her pussy.

'Waste not, want not.' She thought to herself trying to get every last drop.

When it was clear he was done Alicia rolled off of him and onto her back. She was exhausted! Her desire had gotten the best of her. Legs spread akimbo she was too lazy and tired to move them and instead let sleep overtake her.

Sleep did come but it wasn't restful. It was erotic and thrilling. Images of invisible lovers as they had their way with her. She was taken over and over again, her apprehension diminishing with each increasingly powerful orgasm.

She wasn't HAVING sex.

She WAS sex!

Sex personified!

It filled her. It filled her lungs, coursed through her veins.

It consumed her every thought!

As yet another particularly powerful orgasm rose to crescendo the veil between dream and reality thinned. Opening her eyes she wasn't surprised to find herself awake anymore than she was surprised to find that the ghosts were back. Not only were they back, they were using her again.

What did surprise Alicia was she could actually see the ghosts now. They stood all around her, soft blue apparitions shimmering in the darkness. She wasn't able to see details but it was enough to differentiate between the men and the women, and there were MANY!

She could feel their hands all over her body, caressing her, stimulating her, playing with every part.

It felt too good, she never wanted it to end.

Her breasts tingled with their touch. Her nipples swelled with their kisses. Her face neck and lips were willing and welcome partners to any and all attention.

Her orgasms were coming in waves now, one after another in quick succession as ghost after ghost stepped between her thighs to unload their phantasmic seed.

The chill she felt when the first ghost came inside her was back and it grew with each additional deposit until she was numbed to its effects. All she could feel now was the rising of another orgasm. This one felt different somehow, slower, deeper, more all encompassing.

"Uh mmmm uh mmmm uh uh uh!' she vocalized around the ghost flesh in her mouth as it shot yet another chilly load down her throat.

Her body was on fire and her heart felt like it was about to tear free from her chest as the orgasm overtook her. No longer caring what the other guests might think or who she might wake she opened her mouth to scream out her pleasure when she felt a disconnect, like something tearing inside. It lasted only a moment before everything snapped back into place with her shout ringing loudly in her ears.

Her voice trailed off as her lungs deflated and she felt the others release her. Keeping her eyes closed she concentrated on her breathing as the euphoria or the most intense bout of sexual pleasure diminished.

Alicia felt soft lips pressed to her own. Smiling, she returned that sweet kiss knowing it was still the same ghost who had given her her final orgasm. The ghost whose cock still occupied her pussy.

The lips were so soft, it felt so real, Alicia didn't want to ruin anything by opening her eyes. Trusting to her instincts and her minds eye, she reached up to cup the face kissing hers. She desperately wanted to hug and hold her lover but was afraid to have that dream burst like a soap bubble.

Giving him one last kiss she laid back.

Gasping for breath as her elation waned Alicia looked around. All around her she saw her lovers, her friends. They smiled a warm welcoming smile before she realized they were no longer ethereal but were now as solid as she.

Sitting up she looked around in awe.

There were so many of them, men and women all dressed differently and obviously from different era's. There were some from the 1800's with their suits, long dresses, corsets and bustles, some from the 1900's with their rapidly shortening hemlines. The most recent was a young woman from the 60's wearing a short dress and flowers in her hair.

But three in particular stood out to her more than the others. A beautiful young woman with a soft smile and bright eyes. She was friendly and flirty and somehow Alicia just knew she had been the one that had gone down on her with such skill. To her left stood a younger man who was dressed similarly. Based on her tight corset and his short pants Alicia quickly surmised they were the oldest of the ghosts, and by their family resemblance that they had been siblings before their deaths

Alicia saw the young woman's mouth move and her arms gesticulate in Alicia's direction getting the attention of a couple of others.

She could see them now and they knew it.

"I can't see through you anymore!" she said in amazement.

"Oh course not!" the beautiful young woman replied with a wide friendly smile. "Not anymore."

"We knew you were special as soon as we saw you." Her brother added.

"Please, come! We have SO MUCH to show you!" the young woman said reaching out her hands.

"OK I just need to ...." Alicia replied half turning back.

"It's ok." The young woman reassured her. "You don't need to worry about that anymore."

Something about what she was hearing bothered her. Or it should bother her but the young woman's smile was so sweet and inviting, her voice so soft and reassuring. Without another thought or look back Alicia took the young woman's hand.

Justin stretched under the covers before wiping the sleep from his eyes. It had been a long ride after a long day at work. Sleep had really been his only option. Alicia apparently had had something else in mind.

He could remember it so vividly. She was like an animal in the way she growled at him before mounting him. He regretted falling asleep again as soon as she was done but fatigue and exhaustion won.

Rolling over to give her a kiss good morning, his apology was already on his lips when he saw her pale form, mouth open, her eyes wide and staring.

"ALICIA!" He shouted as he shook her cold rigid body.

It was too late, far too late.

Holding her body to his own he wept.

12