A Hearts Desire Ch. 01

Story Info
She won a date with Vin Diesel, but wants his love also.
2.7k words
3.75
13.6k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kelkel79
kelkel79
145 Followers

Chapter 1

Its the middle of August and extremely humid out today. Me and my room mate Jessica are hanging out at our apartment just listening to the radio and being completely lazy. I grudgingly unfold myself from the couch and head to the kitchen to get myself some cold iced tea. I just stand in front of the open fridge letting the cool air flow over my overheated skin. I sigh in relief and grab the pitcher of tea.

Just as I brought the glass to my lips, Jessica comes flying into the kitchen screaming excitedly. I jump and spill the tea all over me. I turn and glare at her, "What the fuck is wrong with you! Shit, look at me! You owe me a new shirt!"

She can barely breath but tells me what's up. "Oh my god, Katelyn," gasping for air, "You just won the contest on Z96! Your lucky ass won a date with Vin Diesel!"

The glass in my hand slips and shatters on the tile floor. My eyes and mouth pop open wide. I can't believe this is happening. I'm in shock.

Jessica comes to me and leads me to the table and makes me sit down. I just stare at her dumbfounded. We sit like that for 5 minutes, suddenly I scream and jump up and down like a little kid. Jessica laughs so hard she falls out of her chair.

I collapse next to her laughing and crying at the same time. Just then my cell starts to ring. I hurry to answer it and its the radio station to set up the details.

After I hang up, I run to Jessica talking a mile a minute. "Oh my god, I'm going to Los Angeles in three days! I'm gonna be staying at a 5 star hotel and resort, all expenses paid but the best part is getting to have dinner with Vin! "

Jessica sighs, "I'm so jealous, you lucky bitch. We need to go do some serious shopping asap," she glances at the clock, "actually we need to go now." pulling me out the door.

Chapter 2

We finally drag our tired asses back home five hours later. I swear we had to of gone to every damn store in town but it is definitely worth it. I got 4 new outfits, new bras and panties, and of course a couple new bikinis.

"Hopefully, you get to show Vin your sexy ass in those thongs." Jessica yells from her room.

"Yea, I know! I would love to give that big boy a ride he would never forget! " yelling back. I smile to myself and chuckle, knowing Jessica hates me a little bit right now.

"I'm gonna order a pizza, Jess! I'm fucking starving!" grabbing my phone and dialing.

About 45 minutes later the pizza arrives and we grab plates and head to the couch. We had rented every Vin Diesel movie we could find..

I spent that night and the next day watching the movies and making sure my body was smooth and soft. The night before I left was so slow. I spent it packing and trying to relax. I finally fell asleep around midnight.

Chapter 3

My alarm goes off at 6 am. I groan but push myself out of bed. I jump in the shower as Jessica makes coffee. I hurry and dress in a pair of low ride jeans and a low cut silk tank top. Of course I'm wearing a new silk bra and a very tiny thong. I pull my long black hair up into a pony tail and put the final touches to my make up.

I stroll into the kitchen and sit with Jessica at the table. She already has made my cup of coffee for me. We sit silently, sipping the warm aromatic drinks. I look at the clock and stand to get my bags.

"Well, I'm out of here. Wish me luck, Jess." hugging her tightly.

"Good luck babe. Have a great time and call me!"yelling as I close the door.

The black stretch limo was waiting to take me to the airport. After the long ride, I get out and stretch lazily. I check my luggage in and double check which gate I had to find.

I finally find it, getting a little nervous. The lady taking the tickets yells, "First class is now boarding."

I get in line and board quietly. Placing my carry on in the over head compartment and settling into the seat. It finally hits me as we take off that in less than 24 hours I was going to be at dinner with my fantasy lover, Vin Diesel.

Chapter 4

Somehow I had fallen asleep during the in flight movie. The pilots voice over the speaker system was what woke me up. He was letting us know to prepare for landing and fasten our safety belts.

I started to breath a little faster knowing I was about to step into a dream. Only this dream was real.

The plane finally reaches the gate to let us gather our bags and exit the plane. As soon as I gather my luggage from the belt I spot a man holding a sign with my name on it.

I walk up to him smiling brightly. "Hi, I'm katelyn, I believe your looking for me."

He smiles back and grabs my bags, "Hello, I'm Shawn, Mr. Diesels driver for special occasions. Its very nice to meet you." He leads me through the busy airport to the waiting limo parked near the door.

I look around in awe. Everything was so different and new. Shawn puts my bags into the trunk and opens the door for me. I slide in quickly, almost giggling from excitement. Then he says hello.

I jump and scream a bit at the surprise. I wasn't expecting to meet him till tomorrow evening. I turn my head slowly till I'm staring at the sexiest man alive, Vin Diesel.

He chuckles and smiles, "Hey girl, what's up?"

I keep staring till I realize he spoke to me. "Hey, I'm uh, well, extremely nervous right now." a small laugh escapes as I smile.

Vin's hand reaches for mine and gently holds it. "Its all good, babe, just relax and enjoy it," his voice low and soft, "I didn't mean to startle you but I was anxious to meet you."

I can't believe I'm holding hands with him. His thumb slowly rubbing the back of my hand.

"Oh, Vin, I plan on enjoying every second, especially when I'm with you.".

He smiles bigger and starts to ask me questions about my life back in TN. What I do for fun, my job, if I had any hobbies. I gladly answered them all then asked him the same. Well except the job question of course.

He is extremely easy to talk to, the time flew so fast.

Vin looks out the window and laughs. "Damn, its dark out, we need to get you to the hotel, babe."

He yells up to Shawn, giving him the name of the hotel. Shawn just nods and heads towards it.

When we arrive Shawn gets out and opens the door. I slide out and turn to tell Vin good night but my face bumps into his taut and muscular chest.

I think, oh my god, he smells so fucking good. I take a step back and laugh. He is holding my upper arms and smiling devilishly. My body trembles and liquid heat rushes to my pussy. He notices me tremble and the lust in my eyes. He licks his lips very slowly, his eyes locked onto mine. I about cum right then but I pull away.

"Are you staying here, too?" I say shakily.

Vin just nods and leads me into the lobby and straight to the elevators. I'm kinda confused but just go along with it. He presses the button for the top floor.

I ask quietly, "What floor are you on?"

"The same as you, actually our suites connect. If you need anything you just need to knock on the door separating us."smiling as he said that.

I know I'm fucking dreaming now. I can not be this lucky. We exit the elevator and he walks me to my door, opening it and ushering me in. The bell boy hurries my bags in and quickly leaves.

"I will be just next door, let me know if you need anything, sexy." Vin says as he walks out, closing her door behind him.

I collapse onto the plush couch breathing hard and fast. Trying to process everything slowly. After I finally calm down, I sit up and go into the bedroom to unpack.

I quickly strip and put on one of my new bikinis. It's aqua blue and very tiny. Small triangles of fabric cover my nipples, held on by thin strings tied in the back. My full tits almost spilling out. The bottoms are basically a g string, a thin scrap of fabric nestled between my firm but curvy ass cheeks. I look in the mirror and inspect the view. Smiling, I walk towards the door to his room and knock.

Chapter 5

Vin opens the door with only some loose shorts on. His perfect body on display. His eyes go wide when he looks me up and down. "Oh fuck, your sexy as hell!" he almosts growls.

I smile, "Mmm, so are you." glancing towards his crotch, a very noticeable bulge getting bigger every second.

"Want to take a dip in the hot tub in my room?" I sexily whisper near his ear. My tits are brushing against his bare chest, my nipples harden instantly. I back into my room and then turn, my ass wiggling as I walk to the hot tub.

I can hear him growl at the sight of my ass and him coming into my room. I'm bent over the edge of the tub making sure the water was hot. I feel him against my ass, his hands on my hips. I push back against him and moan. He grinds his hard cock into me harder and squeezes my hips.

He suddenly pulls me upright and kisses me passionately. Holding me tightly against him, his hands rubbing and squeezing my ass. I moan into his hungry mouth, holding on for dear life.

"I need you, Katelyn, right now!" he growls as he kisses down my throat. His teeth teasing my hard nipples through my bikini.

I arch my back and moan loudly, my hands holding Vin's head. My nipples are as hard as little pebbles, and my pussy spasms over and over.

A loud knock comes from Vin's room startles us. We jump and turn towards his room. The voice of his agent is at the other door.

"Vin! Hey, let me in, man, we need to plan for tomorrow." the agent pleading.

Vin curses under his breath and looks at me, "Damn baby, I got to go handle some business for tomorrow. Dream of me, sexy ass." Kisses me softly and disappears into his room, closing the door.

I go to the mini bar and grab a couple bottles of vodka and a pint of orange juice. Mixing them in a glass filled with ice. I carry it over to the night stand next to the bed and take my bikini off. I climb into bed and sip on my drink slowly, letting my body calm down so I could maybe sleep.

After about an hour or so my eyelids started to get heavy and I slipped into a deep and dream filled sleep.

Chapter 6

I just lay there, my eyes still closed and thinking of last night. It felt so right to be in Vins arms. Just thinking of him sent shivers down her spine. My heart swells and I breath faster. Oh my god, I love him! I have always loved the persona of Vin but now that i actually know him, he was the man for me without a doubt.

I get up and cross the room to the bathroom, deciding to take a long hot shower. As I stand under the water my mind wanders back to Vin and how I felt about him. I scold myself silently, knowing he couldn't feel the same way.

I finish washing and step out, grabbing a towel. Drying my skin and hair vigorously. I start to plan what I'm gonna wear today and finally decide on a thin silky summer dress and the strappy heels i bought just for it. After I get dressed I check in the mirror.

The pastel purple really looks great with my raven hair, I think to myself. I also note that it accentuated the curves of my ample tits and the roundness of my hips and ass.

A knock on the door breaks into my thoughts. My heart starts to flutter as I hurry to answer.

Pausing for a second, I open the door slowly.

"Hi babe, sleep well?"Vin asks.

I smile brightly, "Hey sexy, and actually yes I did, did you?"

He chuckles, "Not after what I had in my arms last night." his gaze drops to her tits and smiles seductively.

He places his hands on my hips and pulls me to him gently, lowering his mouth to capture mine. My arms wrap around him and rub up and down his back. My heart is beating wildly as his tongue dips into mine to explore. It seems like hours has passed when we break the kiss. His eyes are filled with lust as his hands massage ass. I wrap my arms tighter and jump up till my legs circle his waist.

"I need you so fucking bad, Vin!" I mumble, my mouth trailing kisses down his jaw to his neck.

His moan sends liquid fire through my body. Vin carries me to my bed and sits on the edge with me straddling his lap. He pulls the thin straps of my dress down my arms revealing my tits, his mouth hungrily sucking on my left nipple as he pinches and flicks my other.

"Mmmm, damn that feels so good." I grind on his lap feeling his bulge, "I need your cock in me!"

He flips us around and pushes my dress up till its just around my waist, "Oh shit, your pussy is so wet and hot." He spreads my soft lips and slowly pushes his finger in deep. My hips buck up to take it deeper, moaning and panting. He pulls out and puts another finger in, rubbing my swollen clit with his thumb. The fire flashes hot as my orgasm rockets through my body.

"Oh god yes! I'm cumming so fucking hard!" my pussy spasming and my cum runs down my ass.

Vin grunts roughly and takes his clothes off quickly. Stands between my legs, rubbing his big cock head up and down my wet slit, "Oh my god, baby, I can't hold back anymore." he groans as he slowly pushes in me till his balls were nestled against my ass.

I feel so full, his cock stretching my tight sheath. He starts to pump in and pull out slow, watching my pussy swallow his 7 inch cock.

I play with my tits as he fucks me harder and faster, his thighs slapping into my ass. We both are panting and moaning uncontrollably, the room filled with the scent of our sex. His thrusts come fast and hard, deep growls coming from him.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum! Cum with me!" his voice cries out, his body freezing as his hot cum covers the insides of my cunt.I scream in ecstasy, my pussy grips him as my climax rips through my trembling body. He continues to pump slowly till his cock slips out.

"Oh baby, that was wonderful." he manages to get out between gasps. Leaning down to kiss me slow and soft. I return the kiss with all the love that was flowing from my heart. A single tear escapes my eyes, I'm so overwhelmed with emotion.

Vin leans back, spotting the tear, "Baby? What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" his voice so worried.

I smile and caress his cheek, "That was the most beautiful moment of my life, I'm just so happy."

"Me too, baby, me too." He softly wipes the tear away, and pulls me into his arms pulling us into the bed to cuddle my head resting on his chest. He falls asleep within minutes, still holding her gently.

"I love you, Vin." I whisper, knowing he's asleep.I close my eyes drifting into a deep and peaceful sleep.

To be continued...

kelkel79
kelkel79
145 Followers