A Heavy Sleeper Gets Used

Story Info
Woman fucks herself on a guy while he's sleeping.
1.4k words
4.11
44.8k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ECHoney
ECHoney
290 Followers

My name is Vicki and I hope you enjoy this true story.

This happened during Summer Break from school when my roommate's brother came to visit during a week's Leave from the Army. The other girls had gone home to visit and it was just Karen and I so I agreed to let him stay with us. She brought him home from the Airport and introduced me to him. His name was Rob about 5'9", brown eyes, awesome build and looked great in his uniform.

I had made plans for the night and the two of them were going to go out to dinner and spend some time catching up on things. When I had gotten home that evening it was already late and they were both in bed. He was sleeping on the couch and I could see his six pack abs but he had a blanket across the good parts. I was debating on if I should take a peek under the blanket but decide not to in case I woke him up so I just went to bed.

The next morning when I woke up and I heard some noise coming from the kitchen and thought they must be up already. I put a button blouse on that at least covered my ass and a pair of thongs and walked into the living room. Her brother was still sleeping on couch and she was banging around in the kitchen looking for something. The kitchen is just off the living room but it didn't seem to bother him.

"I thought your brother was awake with the noise you were making. What are you looking for Karen?" I asked

"Well there's really not anything to eat here that I think he would like. I'm going to have to run to the store and get some groceries for house." she said.

"I'm surprised you didn't wake him up."

"Him? He's really a sound sleeper takes a lot to wake him up sometimes. Well I better get to the the store. I'll be back as soon as I can." Then she grabbed her bag and ran out the door.

I got myself something to drink and sat in the chair to watch some TV. I had the sound on low so that it wouldn't wake him. Then the phone rang and it was Karen asking if there was anything I could think of we needed from the store. I looked over and he still was soundly sleeping. I kept getting curiouser as to what might wake him up. I drop a glass near him, slammed a door, turned some music on, turned the TV up louder and still nothing. He didn't even roll over just laid there on his back showing off that chest of his.

I sat there and just stared at that blanket covering him and I wanted so much for him to wake up so I could get a look at his package but he didn't. So I decided to push my luck a bit further. I walked over by him and could hear him breathing steadily still sleeping. I gently picked up the blanket off him revealing a bulge inside his boxers. Now my curiosity was peaked and wanted a clear view of that cock of his. I knelt down beside the couch and carefully opened his boxers and his rock hard cock sprang to attention. He was about nine inches long and was nice and thick. I looked up and still no reaction from him to what I was doing. My pussy began tingling and my urge for sex was starting to take over.

I leaned over and licked the head of his cock and looked at him. Nothing. I then slipped my lips over his cock and down his shaft a few times, stopped, looked at him and nothing. By now my pussy was sending messages to my perverted brain telling me it wanted to feel it inside me. I thought about it for a moment and then stood up, carefully straddled him, pulled my thong to the side and rubbed the head of his cock against my wet pussy. Still no reaction at all from him. At that point I said fuck it and I did.

I lowered myself down on to his cock and moaned in pleasure as it spread my pussy open. Once I had taken the full length of his cock inside me I just moved my hips around feeling it rub my inner walls. He still hadn't reacted to what I was doing and I wasn't going to stop now. I started raising and lowering myself on his cock fucking myself with his cock. He still had not reacted to what I was doing and at this point I did not care.

By this time I started riding his cock hard and fast when my roommate walked in and yelled "VICKI! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING??"

I didn't stop bouncing on his cock just turned towards her. "I couldn't help it he was sleeping and had a hard on so yes I took advantage of the situation." That's when I felt a pair of hands grab my hips and pull me down onto his cock.

"Well I'm not going to complain." And he started thrusting his cock up deep inside my pussy.

My roommate went and put the groceries down on the table then turned and watched us.

"Aren't you going to give us some privacy or just stand there and watch Sis?"

"Hell no I'm not going to leave you two alone I'm going to join in." Then she started taking off her clothes as she walked towards us.

He looked at her and said. "WHAT!"

"You know I'm Bi and you've caught me with my girlfriends before fucking so what's the difference."

She came over to us and started kissing me then sucking on my nipple. He continued fucking me as I slipped my hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy before sliding two fingers inside her. Watching his sister getting fingered must have excited him because he started grunting and fucking me faster. I could tell he was ready to cum and I slid off his cock and stroked him just as he shot a stream of cum into the air. I kept jerking him off milking the rest of the cum from him as she and I licked it off each other. I got off the couch and started sucking him dry. Karen had went into the bedroom while I was finishing him off and came back with the strap on.

"When you're done with him you can finish me off."

I smiled at her and then she helped me put on the strap on. "OK brother get off the couch." and we both laughed.

He got up and sat in the chair while she got on all fours on the couch. I moved in behind her and rubbed the head of the cock along her pussy teasing her. I then pushed the cock into her wet pussy slowly until the harness was up against her ass. Her brother just sat there and watched stroking his cock. I grabbed her hips and started moving the cock slowly in and out of her. I kept picking up the pace until I was fucking her nice and hard. She was moaning loudly and pushing back taking as much of the cock in as she could. I reached around and rubbed her clit as I fucked her. Her body started to shake and I fucked her hard and fast knowing she was about to climax. She moaned loudly and I felt her cream squirting out onto my hand. Just about then we heard her brother grunting again and saw him shooting a hot load of cum out onto the rug. She laid down on the couch and I laid there with her in each others arms smiling and looking at her brother.

"Fuck that was hot watching you two even if you are my sister."

"Well it was hot watching you fuck my girlfriend even though you're my brother."

"I just think the whole thing was hot." and we all laughed.

"Well brother you can clean up the mess you made on the rug now."

He grumbled about it but went and cleaned up the mes. After that we all got cleaned up dressed and went out for the day.

ECHoney
ECHoney
290 Followers