A Hell of a Sex Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John began to lick the angel's pussy, but she let go and lightly landed on the floor of the elevator giggling. "We can do a lot of that later."

The male angel laughed. "Part of the fun with sex here is that you can do things you could not do when you were alive."

"Damn," was all John could say as he stood with the angel's pussy juices on his lips and a raging erection.

Beth just laughed and wondered if she too could hold up the angel like John had, her pussy to her mouth. She had enjoyed the sex she had had with the female angel. All kinds of thoughts filled her brain.

"If you don't see the icon you want." The female angel said to Beth and John, "you can use the key board." She typed their names, then: "People I have wanted to fuck."

The door immediately opened into a smaller room, but also with beds. Naked people were in the room. John recognized some of the women as persons he had been in classes with in high school and college, some teachers and various other persons, all of whom he had had sexual fantasies about at one time or another and most of which he had jacked off to. Shit! There were two of his best friends' moms, and yes, as a teenager, he had jacked off thinking about them. For a moment he panicked, then realized that both were naked and smiling invitingly at him. His cock stood erect, as though saluting them. Then he remembered that he was just on a get-acquainted tour of the place.

It was then that John noticed that there were man, all of them looking at Beth, and all of them with erections. He noticed that she was grinning and breathing hard as she looked from one to another. The phrase about everyone they had ever wanted to fuck ran though John's mind and he laughed as he realized that his sweet fiancé had at one time or another wanted to fuck each and every one of the men present, and there were quite a few.

John wondered how many of the men Beth had actually fucked, how many had shot cum into her pussy or mouth (she was great at sucking cock and had to learn somewhere), and how much cum she had swallowed before then got together. To his surprise, he felt no jealousy but rather pleasure in the fact that she had received enjoyment from these men and a desire for her to be able to receive that pleasure from them again, this time while he watched or participated.

"Everyone you thought about fucking were instantaneously summoned to this room - - unless they were busy elsewhere at the moment." The male angel said. "Just remember, that anyone you want to have sex with has the right to decline your offer. But in Hell, with all of the senseless restrictions lifted from people's minds, that seldom happens."

They were turning to reenter the elevator when John heard a familiar voice. "Johnny?" As John turned back, he saw a naked, beautiful woman approaching.

"Mom?" John's mom had died, coincidentally in a car wreck, when he was in his mid teens.

She was now standing in front of him, one hand between them, gently stroking his hard cock as she leaned in, rubbing her tits against his chest.

"You wanted to fuck your mom?" Beth asked, giggling with pleasure.

"Who's this, Johnny?" His mother asked, looking at Beth.

"This is my fiancé, Beth." John introduced them.

"So you've thought about fucking me. Johnny?" She grinned at John after smiling at Beth. John nodded and she continued as her other hand caressed his ass. "Maybe she could join us."

Oddly enough, John saw nothing wrong with her statement and felt only arousal with the thought. "Of course, Mom, if she wants to."

Beth smiled, wondering what it would be like to fuck a man and his mother at the same time. Such a thought would have been strange to her when she was alive, but not it just made her pussy wetter and she started to imagine the possibilities: fucking a father and son, two brothers, two sisters . . . .

As they started to get back into the elevator to continue their tour, John noticed a young man waving at them and nudged Beth. "Do you know that guy?"

"Oh fucking god. He's my brother, Tim." Beth responded, feeling her knees giving way as she almost collapsed against John. She had never told anyone about her thoughts of fucking her brother when they were teenagers at home.

Beth had had all she could take and with an animalistic cry of passion, she put her hands on John's head, jumped and wrapped her legs around his neck, pushing her pussy into his mouth. His hands were holding her ass cheeks.

"Eat me, John! Eat my pussy. Fuck my asshole with your tongue." Beth screamed as she ground her wet lips into his mouth.

John's tongue entered Beth's wet opening and as when he ate the angel's pussy, he could feel it growing until he was able to fuck her with his tongue, pushing it and drawing it out again. He could hear her moans as he tongue-fucked her sweet cunt and he wondered if he could do this with her asshole.

As John tongued Beth's pussy, he felt lips closing around his hard cock and hands on his ass, pulling him, holding him so the lips could move up and down. He knew that this was the most erotic feeling he had ever had; as much as he might try to deny it, it was even better than the sex he had had with Beth. He wondered if it was the angel sucking his cock again, but realized it was different, better.

Beth was busy with herself. While John was eating her pussy, someone had parted her ass cheeks and was licking her asshole. John had licked her asshole before and she had loved it, but for the first time in her life, she felt the tongue licking her puckered opening push in past her sphincter muscles, into her ass. She felt it slide inside her and then move out. There was no pain, only the erotic feeling of being tongue fucked in her forbidden opening, forbidden because it was her shithole. It may have sounded dirty when she was alive, erotic, maybe, but dirty, but now it just turned her on more, brought her to the edge of a climax.

Suddenly, she knew whose tongue was in her asshole. The tongue belonged to her brother; she knew it, although she wasn't sure how, she knew it. It was her brother licking her asshole. The thought pushed her over the edge and she screamed, clutching John's head and pushing her pussy hard onto his lips as her body bucked with climax.

Beth's alternate screaming, cursing and grunting continued and all she was aware of was her pleasure, sheer and perfect pleasure. Then she realized from the tongue was gone from inside her pussy and lips were sucking her pussy lips, then her clit, and that gurgling, partly stifled screams were coming from the mouth between her legs, and she knew John was also cuming.

John's climax had been triggered by a voice; the lips on his shaft were replaced by a fist, pumping him as a tongue licked the head of his cock. He heard someone say softly but urgently:

"Cum for me, Johnny, cum for Mommy."

John felt his sperm shoot out of his cock and into his mom's mouth, felt her sucking it from him, sucking to get it all, felt her swallow and suck some more. His climax was scarcely finished when he felt his mom's finger slide between his ass cheeks and stop on his asshole. The finger gently pushed inside until it was massaging his prostate, as lips continued to suck his still hard cock. He could feel and hear Beth's climax after climax as his own built again, spurted out and built again. He remembered the words of the angels that he would never lose his desire, arousal, or stamina here.

Both John and Beth lost count of the number of times they came, but finally, Beth got off John's shoulders. She turned and kissed her brother's lips, tasting her own asshole on his tongue as John kissed his mom, tasting his own cum as he felt her pussy with one hand.

The two angels who had been on the floor enjoying themselves in a 69 position during this time got up. They both grinned as she swallowed the last bit of cum and he wiped pussy honey from his mouth.

"Could we . . ." John started, then fell silent, unsure.

Beth finished his thought. "Could we stay here for awhile?"

"Certainly." The male angel replied. "Have fun. When you need us again, remember to make the elevator appear by just saying "elevator." You will find an icon for us on the screen. We can finish the tour anytime you want. And anything you can imagine sexually that doesn't harm others but would give you pleasure, we have people doing those things in rooms here and the elevator can take you to them.

Beth and John nodded as the door closed and then disappeared. Beth knelt in front of her brother, taking his stiff cock into her mouth as she looked up into his eyes and John laid his mom on the nearest bed, moving between her legs to lick her pussy.

It was good to be in Hell. And yes, they were indeed burning in Hell, burning with desire and lust. What room would they visit next?

12