A Helping Hand

Story Info
Husband passes out while wife's awake with another.
2.4k words
3.99
211.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Veteca
Veteca
5 Followers

I was at my cousin's wedding in Croatia and I decided to go outside to get some fresh air and light up a smoke. The evening was nice and clear, a little bit on the cool side, but nonetheless, very comforting. As I was standing outside having a smoke, I noticed a couple walking out of the banquet hall and heading downstairs towards me. The woman was actually helping out her man walk downstairs as she put his right arm around her shoulder. The man turned out to be drunk, but then again, it seemed like just about everyone was drunk at the wedding, I included. As the couple came closer downstairs I noticed it was Mirjana and her husband Darko. I knew these people. Darko is my uncle's brother-in-law, and Mirjana and I met last week at my uncle's bar.

This was a very small village that I was at, population about 200. The banquet hall was right next door to my uncle's bar. Mirjana and I had a nice conversation at my uncle's bar last week when she came in for a drink. I was standing at the bar having a beer and she came in and had a soda. She told me that she didn't drink, which was kind of ironic, because her husband drinks like a fish, and it seems wherever they go he always gets drunk. Anyway, she was very nice with me, asking me how long I was staying and if I was enjoying my trip so far. At the time, I was in Croatia for about 3 weeks and I was going out probably 4 or 5 times a week. I was living it up I guess you could say. I had about a week left before I was coming back home. So, here I was having a smoke outside as Mirjana and Darko were coming towards the last step.

Mirjana noticed me and said, "Ivan, could you please help me walk Darko back home?"

Ivan is the Croatian translation of my American name, which is John.

I said, "Sure, no problem."

I got on the other side of Darko and took his left arm and put it around my shoulder. They lived just down the block, so we really didn't have that far to walk. I noticed when Mirjana asked for my help she was a little embarrassed, probably hoping that no one would see her struggling to get her husband out of there, and who could really blame her? I kind of felt sorry for her myself. She thanked me for helping her and Darko thanked me as well, although he was mumbling something most of the time that it was hard to make out what he was saying. Anyway, we arrived at their house and I ended up holding Darko while she was looking for her house key.

She was standing in front of us wearing a nice, long black dress. She had a very sexy body with an open back slit, and the whole time I was thinking how Darko was a lucky bastard for having her as his wife. I was thinking to myself that Mirjana deserved better than this guy. She was such a sweet woman and had to deal with her husband's idiotic behavior on a regular basis. Mirjana finally opened the door and the lights, and we helped Darko get inside. Darko wanted to have a drink with me for helping him back home, but I told him that he's had a "few too many." Mirjana and I walked him over to the bedroom and once he hit the bed he completely passed out. She took off his suit jacket and tie. I went into the living room and sat down on the couch. Mirjana then made sure he was ok and came out and closed the door behind her.

"Thank you so much for helping me, I'm really sorry you had to see that," Mirjana said.

"That's ok, I'm glad I was there to help."

I could tell she was still feeling a little bit uncomfortable about the whole situation.

"Would you like something to drink?" she asked.

I said, "Sure, but I'll drink something light."

She responded jokingly, "Why, did you drink a lot at the wedding, because I don't think anyone had more to drink than my husband?"

I told her that I had a few drinks and I felt a little tipsy.

She said with a smile that she'll bring me a soda. I told her thanks. She came back with a couple of sodas and gave me one and put the other one for herself on the table while she sat next to me on the couch. I found her to be very attractive, and that dress she wore that night really made her look sexy. In fact, I had some thoughts running through my mind, but I think that was the alcohol taking over.

She took off her shoes and with a sluggish tone said, "I don't think I'll be going back to the wedding."

I replied, "Oh, no? How come? The night is still young."

She said she was kind of embarrassed about going back after all the people saw how her husband got really drunk, and that she was getting kind of tired. I told her to not really worry about that, and I mentioned that just about everybody there was drunk, so no one really noticed.

I think I made her feel more comfortable about everything as she chuckled a little bit and said, "Yeah, you're probably right."

She took a drink from her soda as she gave me a smile and then put her drink back on the table.

We gave each other a look as I now positioned myself sideways to face her and said, "You know, your husband is one lucky guy to have you."

In my mind, obviously, I was thinking lucky motherfucker.

She said, "Oh, thank you, that's so nice of you to say."

As she said that she put her right hand on my left shoulder and I put my right hand on top of her arm, slowly grazing back and forth. We gave each other an intense look as we sat there, quiet for a moment, and then all of a sudden we both moved in for a kiss.

As we were starting to make out, my right hand now switched from her arm onto her lap. She had put her arms around me as we were kissing passionately. I moved from kissing her mouth to her face, and then neck as she was holding me now even more. We were kissing even more and her left hand now moved down to my cock. She placed her hand on top of my pants and she was starting to "feel" me up now. She was giving out some moans as I was passionately kissing her neck.

The thought of her husband passed out in the next room made it even more erotic as we took a look at each other, she reassured me, "Don't worry, Darko is sleeping like a baby right now."

Her broken English sounded so sexy to me I wasn't sure what was turning me on more, her accent or her sexy body.

"You know, I never fucked an American before," she said.

I looked at her and said, "Well, I guess there's a first for everything."

She got up and then in front of me got down on her knees and unzipped my pants. We gave each other a smile and before I knew it my pants were down to my ankles. She took my cock into her mouth with confidence and began sucking me up and down. I began to slouch even more on the couch so she could fully take advantage of my cock. She was sucking me good as I started to moan a little here and there. I kept looking at her beautiful face as she was going down on me. Her right hand was around the base of my cock as she was putting her left hand up my shirt. As she was sucking, I managed to get a few more buttons loose on my shirt.

The thought of her husband in the next room, and the possibility of him waking up and opening the door were all out the window now as I fully concentrated on her and the way she was sucking me.

"I love the way your cock feels in my mouth," she said.

Truthfully, I wouldn't mind if a blowjob would be the only thing I was getting that night because she was doing it so well. The way her head bobbed up and down and the fact that she put both hands around my cock, I could tell she was enjoying it, and so was I. She was going down on me for quite some time and then she gave me a look and got up as so did I to take my coat off.

She turned around and said with a smile, "I need some help getting out of my dress, do you think you can help me?"

I said happily, "I'll see what I can do."

She turned around and I had a great view of her back side as I put my hands in front of her and starting kissing her neck again.

"Oh, yes. I love the way you kiss my neck," she gasped.

I slowly unzipped her dress as she was getting out of it, and I started to take my shirt and pants off. We were now completely naked, but she decided to keep her long black arm sleeves on, which looked very sexy. As we stood we continued to make out and my hands were now going all over her body. She then went back to the couch to lie down as I lied on top of her making out. I began to suck on her tits as she was caressing my hair with her hands. She had a nice pair of succulent breasts, not too big, but not too small either, just right. At this point I didn't feel guilty anymore that her husband was in the next room passed out, because he was really a no good-for-nothing drunk.

At this time I began adjusting myself down towards her pussy where she had some nice little black pussy hairs surrounding her love fountain. I stuck my tongue into her pussy and she seemed to enjoy that as she put both her hands on my head.

"Ah, oh, ah, oh."

I started off slowly with my tongue as her clit was exposed. I wanted to make sure I got her all wet, and also to spend enough time on her oral as she did on me, which would be no problem, because I love to give oral on a woman, more so than receiving oral. Her eyes were closed as she was moaning nicely as my magic tongue was getting into her beautiful pussy. I felt her sweet juices in my mouth, and that got me even more hot, as I continued to lick her clit up and down, and then sideways. I gave her pussy a nice workout with my tongue. We then got up and she straddled me on top and began riding my cock.

She began to pant and huff and puff with an occasional moan here and there.

"Oh, oh, oy, oy, yes, your cock feels so good, ah, yes...Oh."

I looked at her and blurted, "Oh, fuck! Ah, yes."

She put her hands on the couch and was riding me even more now. My eyes were closed now and I was enjoying the ride.

"Yes, oh fuck."

She was still on top as I lunged onto her breasts now. She loved the feeling of me fucking her and sucking on her breasts at the same time. We continued to fuck for awhile with her on top then she got off me and sat next to me on my left side and continued to give me another blowjob. It looks like she really liked going down on me because she enjoyed slurping her tongue on my cock. After some more cock sucking we adjusted positions and we both were lying side by side with her in front of me in the spoon position.

I inserted my cock into her wet pussy and a nice moan came out of her as I was starting to slide back and forth.

"Oh, oh yes."

I was kissing her at the same time as I was fucking her, and we were both now going in good rhythm. I began to kiss her neck delicately as she was moaning nicely. I lifted her right leg slightly and continued to pound away.

"Ah, oh, yes!" "Oh, oy, oy, oh."

I began thrusting hard now to the point of climax, this position really felt good with her and I gave it all I could as I was fucking her harder and harder.

"Oh yes, fuck me, oh, ah, oy, oy, yes, don't stop, fuck me, oh, oy, ah, oh."

As I was fucking her harder and harder I was starting to climax.

"Oh, fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

I pulled out and I ended up dropping a huge load on her tits and stomach.

"Oh, yes. Mmmmm. You came all over me."

With my huge load still on her body, I reached down and began giving her soft kisses. We lay there for awhile until I got up and went to get a towel to clean her off.

We were now holding each other in our arms, slowly caressing at each other as she was looking up at me saying, "I really enjoyed fucking you, thank you for a great evening."

I said, "Thank you for an amazing evening, I was glad to give you a helping hand tonight."

I got dressed as she went to put on a bathrobe and took a quick peak to see if her husband was still passed out.

She opened the door very slowly about a quarter of the way and said, "You see, he is still passed out, he has no idea you and I were fucking."

I said with a smile, "That's good to know." I put on my suit jacket and gave her a nice kiss goodbye as I was leaving her house. 5 days later I went back home to the U.S.

THE END

Veteca
Veteca
5 Followers