A Helping...Hand(?)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came then: it took four giant thrusts to empty my two straining balls into her and then I relaxed and fell on top of her, overcome by that wave of ecstasy that accompanies a powerful ejaculation. She held me, nestling her head into my neck and we lay like that for what must have been ten minutes before we gathered our clothes and dressed.

******************

I have to say that I had entered into the arrangement with Kerry very reluctantly, but by the time Kerry arrived for her third 'service' I was feeling as horny as a twenty-year-old.

She was a generous lover and we had had the best sex I had experienced for a decade. It wasn't just the fact that she had a sensational firm young body, but she lacked any sexual inhibitions at all and this took any shame we might feel out of the experience.

I was in the lounge watching the news on the television when she arrived. I shouted for her to come in when I heard the doorbell and she swept into the room seconds later.

"I though you might like this," she said, twirling around in front of me and removing her jacket. She was wearing a very short tight skirt without stockings that exposed her tanned legs. She also wore a low cut bra-less top through which poked two hard little nipples and, unusually for Kerry, she wore a subtle trace of makeup. I was impressed.

"Do you like it?" she asked.

"You look good enough to eat," I answered and stood to kiss her.

"Don't let me stop you," she rejoined with a provocatively raised eyebrow. She moved towards me and threw her arms about my neck kissing me with great passion - deeply, wetly, longingly as she ground her pelvis into my, already, rigid cock.

I reached behind her and took hold of each cheek of that lovely bottom with my two hands and pulled her into me to increase the contact pressure between our groins. Eventually I pulled back and turned her around so that I could press my cock into her back crease and nuzzled the nape of her neck.

It also left my hands free to roam over her delicious breasts. I slipped my hands down the plunging front of her top and cupped each breast, squeezed then captured the nipples and then played with them until I heard her moan.

In only a short while she was sighing loudly to indicate her heightened state of arousal. I reached lower and rubbed her mound through her dress until she helpfully pulled the hem up to her waist and allowed my fingers to probe between her legs. She was wet, not moist, but soaking wet, so slipped my fingers underneath her panties and into her sopping folds of soft flesh. She sighed even louder.

I had expected to stand fingering her for some time, bringing her slowly to the boil, but after only a few seconds she broke away, removed her panties in a single sweeping movement then attacked my belt. This disappeared quickly and she pushed my pants and shorts to the floor to leave me naked from the waist down. I stood, slightly dazed from the urgency of her actions and watched as she sat down right there in the middle of the floor, lay back and take up a spread-eagled position.

Her skirt was around her waist and the large, generous lips of her pussy and its ruffled thatch glistened with love dew in anticipation of what was to come. I knelt down between her welcoming thighs and let my penis home-in on her opening like a heat seeking missile.

It was like pushing my hot stiff penis into a bowl of warm jelly, soft, liquid and welcoming, and I squelched straight in as far as her core. I withdrew with a slurp then drove hard into her again making her arched her back and thrust her throbbing groin against me. The sensation was sublime. I needed more and I became driven with basic lust, ravaging her - quickly, roughly, selfishly and she loved it, whispering " Harder please, Faster, Deeper, Agghh!" into my ear as I plunged into her wonderfully wet hole time and time again.

She came violently - loudly, gyrating her hips, clamping her sloppy vagina around my cock and pushing hard against me, making sure that every square millimetre of my genital flesh was rubbing against hers. If her actions had not told me that she was experiencing a fantastic orgasm, then her shouting,

"God! I'm cumming - Yes! -Yes!" would certainly have given the game away.

When she had quietened, I came in a series of warm forceful throbs that released the monstrous head of steam that I had built up and when I was spent, we both collapsed exhausted beside each other.

"You were in a hurry. Do you have to be somewhere?" I asked eventually. She laughed.

"God, I needed that. It was like that first cold drink on a hot summers day," she answered, then continued with a glint in her eye, "But I haven't finished yet. That gets the insemination over with - now for the rest of the 'service'."

She stroked, first my chest and stomach, but then moved lower to my sleeping partner where she appeared to get immense pleasure from handling its flaccid bulk. However, as you would expect, this delicate handling meant it did not remain flaccid for long and it grew steadily again until it had regained its former glory.

"Do you know, Peter that you have become like a drug to me: like an itch I cannot scratch. I have masturbated two or three times since yesterday just thinking about what we do together when I only used to do it once a week." The forthright way in which she spoke was typical and I found it very endearing.

"Kerry, we can't keep doing this everyday day, you know, as much as we would like to. Sooner or later we will be found out and it will ruin both our lives." "I know," she replied, "and if we've been successful I shouldn't have to bother you again, but you have released something in me which will not go back in its box."

She grabbed my penis and squeezed it playfully. I slipped my hand between her legs, feeling the warmth, the dampness and softness as I gently stroked the slippery lips of skin. She purred and opened her legs wider. I delved deeper, finding her own little penis and rubbed it. Her fingers tightened on my staff but her concentration had been interrupted. I slid two fingers in and out of her quickly and she arched her back. "Fingers, tongue or cock?" I whispered enquiringly into her ear and she stammered, " Yes - in that order."

My very first girlfriend, whilst liking sex, had been afraid of intercourse, or rather, of being made pregnant. Consequently, on most evenings I had brought her to orgasm with my fingers and then laid back while she performed a hand job on me. I enjoyed doing it then and I still do.

I cupped Kerry's mons in a partly closed hand, gathering the soft, down covered flesh together and squeezed it gently before rubbing her pelvic bone with the heel of my hand. I trapped her clitoris between the ends of two of my extended fingers so that the rubbing motion of my hand stretched and tweaked this little soldier. She pushed herself up into my hand and gyrated in much the same way as when she had pushed her groin into mine only a short time earlier.

Grinding her hairy little mound hard against the heal of my hand and having her clitoris pulled and rubbed, made her pussy begin to squelch, so I transferred my attention back to her vagina which was now oozing its warm lubricant all over my searching fingers. Her legs were spread widely now and her head, with its perspiration-covered forehead, was thrown back. She wriggled against my touch, banging herself down onto my outstretched fingers with increasing urgency.

In, out, up, down and around her pussy they went, keeping time with her own bucking until finally she stiffened, stopped and clenched her thighs together around my hand. Then she relaxed and I removed my hand so she could roll toward me and embrace me.

"Do you fancy a beer?" I asked at length easing her head off my shoulder and getting to my feet. She rolled onto her back and clasped her hands behind her head before replying, "That would be great, for some reason I'm feeling very hot today."

"You can say that again," I joked and went to get the beers.

When I returned she had moved to an arm chair and, considering our recent activities, was sitting quite demurely. By comparison I stood rudely, holding two beers and was naked from the waist down with a half-erect penis swinging before me. Leaning forward she took both ice-cold bottles from me and, with a wicked smile, brought them slowly together on each side of my cock, reducing its size by another fifty percent.

"Heh, what's that for?" I shouted jumping back.

"Just putting it on ice for later," she giggled handing me one of the beers.

I sat in another chair opposite her and we eyed each other as we sipped our beers. About half way down the bottle she smiled and crossed her legs, letting her short skirt ride up her thighs, then she uncrossed them and my attention was drawn to the view.

She licked her lips slowly and opened her legs slightly, all the time watching for my reaction. Then she rubbed her free hand meaningfully up and down her thigh. I sat motionless except for a lengthening penis that was working its way over my groin like a scavenging serpent. Seeing this, she put down her beer and proceeded to use both hands to rub her inner thighs, opening her legs even more to allow her fingers to massage her now fully engorged vulva.

I stood up and crossed to her. Dropping to my knees I took each leg in turn and placed it over the arm of the chair leaving her wonderful pussy presented like a delicate canapé in front of me. I reached out and parted her swollen lips with my thumbs then smoothed down her damp hair. She held my head for a second and then pulled me into her groin and, as my face approached, my nostrils filled with that intoxicating odour of a sexually excited woman.

I opened my mouth and covered her sex with it in the wettest of wet kisses, darting my tongue into its depths to confront a tongue that was not there and finding only a stiff little sentry, at attention and standing guard over his secret tunnel. I sucked it in between my lips: she moaned and pushed forward into my face.

I pushed back, moving my mouth in a circular motion with my tongue fully extended. I don't know where it all came from but in no time my face was covered in a mixture of her love juice and my own earlier secretions. My own ardour had been steadily building and by lifting my head and straightening my body I brought my throbbing penis within inches of her scorching genitals.

Kerry's eyes were closed as she hovered in that surreal state attained by orgasm. I held my shaft at its base and teased those enflamed lips with its spongy head, guiding it slowly, up and down that slippery cleft several times before allowing it to enter only the porch of this exquisite hallway. Her vaginal muscles clenched my penis's head involuntarily and I thrust forward to sink it fully into her. Unhurriedly and surely, I pushed until I could feel her hairy carpet mingle with my own and then I stopped, enjoying the feeling of being fully ensconced in the saturated heat of her sheath.

I could feel the strength of her inner muscles as they rippled along my shaft like a coiled python strangling its prey, but it wasn't enough to bring me off. I withdrew and plunged into her depths again and again and again like a steam engine with a broken regulator that would only stop when its head of steam was exhausted. It did not take long - an embarrassing couple of minutes later and I was spurting procreation fluid onto her waiting eggs. If this deluge did not fertilise them I don't know what would.

I need not have worried about my premature ejaculation - she had already cum and was waiting for me to finish, stroking my hair gently as I gave my last thrust with a softening member.

*******************

My daughter was excited when she told me the news that Kerry and Colin where expecting their first child and at the christening of their son they looked the most doting of parents. It was later at the Christening party, as I dance a slow number with Kerry that she said with a glint in her eye, "He's a beautiful boy Peter, don't you think?"

She looked up at me and I nodded.

"It's not much fun being an only one though. I'm sure he is going to need a baby sister."

I felt part of me stir as I took in the implications of her remark.

12