A Helping Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

_________________________

As luck would have it, I bumped into Vera and Mr. Prick a few days after I saw the list. Mr. Prick was busy abusing some server, so I pulled Vera off to the side so we could chat.

"Why, hello, John," Vera cooed with a tone that made my skin tingle, "long time, no see." Vera had a way of moving her head to become intoxicatingly alluring. She was using that move now.

"Your husband and I don't ..." I started, then stopped. "Sorry."

Vera smiled a sad little smile and said, "That's okay. I'm pretty sure I know what you were going to say and I understand. I might even agree." She paused as she looked off into the distance for a while. She turned back to me and put a sly smile on her face. "Do you happen to have something specific to chat about?" She was clearly enjoying herself.

I cleared my throat. "Well, as a matter of fact..." I started. I looked down at my shoes, marveling at how shiny they looked, then admired the carpet.

"Would this have anything to do with a tape measure, by any chance?" Vera rubbed my upper arm as she reveled in my discomfort.

"Uh, yeah, it probably does," I stammered. I was surprised at how hard this was. Perhaps it she hadn't been so damn beautiful I would have fared better.

She continued to smile at me with that coy look. I eventually mustered my courage and asked "When would you be available for the, uh, recording?" She laughed at that.

"Well," she said, "I think Wednesday afternoon would work well for me. How about you?" By now, she was practically laughing.

"Okay, yeah, that sounds fine. Three o'clock?" I barely got that out, my heart racing as much as it was.

"I look forward to it. The usual place?" Her eyes continued to laugh at me. Or maybe they were laughing with me. If I bothered to laugh. Which I didn't.

"The usual place," I responded. I scanned the room, pretending to look for someone. "Well, I have to go now. See you Wednesday at three."

Vera smiled and said, "Sorry you have to go. See you Wednesday." She waved as I walked away.

I was never good with pretty women, and beautiful women are a disaster. I think it's because I'm worried they'll find out I'll do anything just to be around them. I am not comfortable giving women that much power over me, but there's not much I can do about it. It's an automatic reaction.

_________________________

For almost a week, I was dreading and anticipating Wednesday. My mind filled with scenarios, each more humiliating than the last. I could see her pointing at my cock and laughing. I could see her rear back in disgust and refuse to measure my member. I could see her crying in a corner somewhere, terrified of the genitalia I was timidly displaying. The hours until the measurement crept by. Wednesday arrived and I kept checking my watch, waiting for the time. I didn't want to be late and I wanted to get this over with, but I wasn't eager to drop my pants for the most beautiful woman I know.

I waited by the women's locker room so Vera could take me over to the sitting room. I paced back and forth, wondering how I ever got tied up in this mess. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Who cares how big anyone's dick is? The women don't care; they just want someone who knows what he's doing. Still, I'm pretty sure I have everyone beat and I really could use the money. With a hundred men ponying up a thousand each, there is some major cash here.

The door to the hallway opened and I jumped. I looked at Vera and said, "Oof, you scared me."

She raised an eyebrow. "Scared someone like you? I doubt it." That smile was back again. "Here, let me chase away anyone who might still be in the locker room so you can come in." She yelled out "A man is entering!" and a lone voice responded "Entering who?" Vera laughed and said, "No one yet, but you never can tell." Then she escorted me to the sitting room.

I had never been in the room, of course, seeing as how it was part of the women's locker room, and I enjoyed the view. No, not that one; I mean a view of the course. You could see a good part of the course from the windows. Vera suggested I take a seat on the couch. I did.

"Okay," Vera started, "let's get this over with. I'm here to measure the circumference of your penis and report to the contest committee. You will get yourself erect and I'll use this tape measure. Drop them anytime you're ready." She stood there, eying me up and down, idly waving a tape measure about. She had an almost defiant look, but there was something else there on her face, a look I couldn't quite figure out.

I'm pretty sure she could see I was already very close to full mast. You can't look at Vera's body without a fairly strong reaction. Well, I can't, anyway. I started to slowly drop my pants and underwear. She bent over a bit to help me with my clothes. I couldn't help looking down her blouse, wondering what those breasts look like when fully unclothed. As it was, what I could see was awfully enticing.

"Come on, now, we don't have all day," Vera said. She knelt down and pulled my underwear down after first casually rubbing the bulge that gave away my mood. When she released my cock from my underwear, I thought I heard a slight "oh". I looked down and she was just staring at me. Well, she was staring at my cock, her hands moving slowly toward it. To what end, I didn't know, but a gentle caress would certainly have felt good right about then.

"Vera, are you okay?" I asked.

She looked up at me. "Um, yeah," she said, "it's just that I've never seen one that big before. Never." She just shook her head. She grabbed onto my cock and said, "It sure feels nice."

She was right about that; her hand on my cock felt great. She rubbed it a bit and the tingle spread throughout my groin.

Vera looked up at me. "We're going to have to get this erect for the measurement to count. I'll help you with that." She started rubbing the shaft of my cock, ever so slowly, ever so languorously, and the feeling was stunning. I moaned a bit. She smiled and stroked a bit harder.

"'As erect as possible,' is what the training guide said," Vera noted.

I grunted at one of her delicious swipes at my glans. "I don't think I could get harder if I stared at Medusa," I said.

Vera laughed. "Oh, my, a cultural joke about mythology. I am impressed," She slowly ran her hand up and down my cock and said, staring at my member, "really impressed."

She concluded I was as hard as I was going to get, so she coiled the tape measure around the base of my cock, where I was the thickest. As she read the scale, her eyes got big. "Wow. Double wow. There's nothing close, absolutely nothing." She looked up at me, smiled, and rubbed some more.

"Is that it, then," I asked, eager to get this over with, but not entirely willing to have her remove her hand from my cock.

"Not quite," she said, staring at my cock all the while. "I have to measure this a couple of ways." She looked up at me. "To ensure measurement accuracy," she said, a slight smile on her face.

"Okay, then," I said, "do what you have to do."

And she did. She softly held my cock in her hands, then ever so slowly leaned forward to wrap it up in her lips. I watched as she moved forward, knowing what she was about to do, and anticipated the feeling before she even got there.

It felt as fantastic as I expected. Her lips were soft, warm, and strong. I swear this woman could suck paint off a car door. No one has ever given me a blow job like that. She would run her tongue up and down my shaft, tickle the head of my cock with her tongue, then swallow as much of my cock as she could, creating a vacuum that rivaled that of space. She did this over and over, with me getting harder, if that was possible, with each stroke and suck. My God, that woman knew her way around a cock.

She kept doing this for about ten minutes and I got to the point where I was about to come. I pushed her head away, telling her I didn't want to come in her mouth.

"That's okay, if you want to," she said, "but it will spoil the rest of my plans."

With her mouth off my cock, I exhaled with a bit of a shiver and asked, "Plans?"

She looked up at me and smiled. "Of course I have plans," she said. "What did you think this was about?"

I was confused. "What are you talking about?" I asked.

She shook her head. "Oh, my, you can be quite the dunce, can't you?"

Clever to the end, my witty riposte was a skillfully delivered "Huh?"

She laughed. "Oh my goodness," she said, "you do realize all the women fought to measure the men, right?" I shook my head slowly. "Oh, gosh, you are the cutest little naïf. When word got out about this stupid contest, the women got together and hashed out the details. This golden opportunity was not going to waste, not if we had anything to say about it. We got the list of men from DJ and started divvying up the "duties," as it were. Each of us picked the man we wanted and resolved the conflicts. For some men, there was no conflict. For example, Kathy really wanted Eric, so we let her have him. Sharon was fascinated by Dominic, but she had competition. She won by promising certain things to the other women who wanted him. Mostly odd jobs, but there was also some money involved. And you, my dear, you were particularly popular. Which means you cost me a lot of money. And I'm going to get my money's worth. Sit down."

I sat.

She caressed my face and gave me a kiss while stroking my cock. That kiss was soft and determined, with a trace of wanton need. I was almost completely mesmerized by her lips, but I still paid attention to her hand on my cock. Softly, she brushed her lips over mine. Softly, she brushed her fingers over my cock, drawing up the shaft and toying with the head, rubbing with her thumb in just the right place. How did she know that it was there? Would it have mattered where she rubbed? Probably not.

She stood up and stepped back. Ever so slowly, she unbuttoned her blouse. She let the blouse gently fall away from her chest. Her bra was one of those frilly things I'm not really into. But what they contained was nothing short of amazing, so I waited. She reached around and unclasped her bra. Teasing me for a second, she let the bra drop down to reveal the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen. I had imagined something magnificent, but my imagination fell way short. Smooth skin, a perfect shape, inviting areolas, and nipples just waiting to be toyed with and maybe gently pinched. My cock was as impressed as I was.

Then Vera slowly let her skirt slide down. The panties were not leopard skin, but rather a lacy bit of fabric that barely covered her sex. She ran her finger up and down where the panties covered her. I could see the fabric was wet. She pushed her thumbs down either side of the panties and slowly revealed what I desperately wanted to see.

Her pussy was second to none. Shaven except for a landing strip, it dripped excitement. I watched her rub herself and listened to her breathe out a gentle moan. I was riveted by all of this. Then, ever so timidly, I slowly reached out to touch her pussy.

She watched my hand move forward. "Don't be shy," she said. She took my hand and placed my fingers on her pussy lips. They were wet, warm, and ready. "Are you prepared for the next measuring?" she asked.

"The next measuring?" I asked stupidly.

"Uh huh," she nodded. "I've measured with the measuring tape, my hand, and my mouth. It's time for one last measurement."

I think my cock turned into diamond, it was so hard. I shook my head. "I don't want to cheat with another man's wife." I don't know why I chose this particular point in time to develop morality.

She backed away, just a little bit. She shook her head. "You're not taking anything he wants. You know what I am? I'm a trophy wife. He dusts me off every now and then, just to display me at some damned fund raiser or maybe a party with his friends. He shows me off to everyone. At the end of the evening, he takes me home and falls asleep. He's either working or sleeping. I don't think the sound of the vibrator even wakes him up. I'm tired of getting sex from a machine. I want a man. And that man is you. So shut up and show me what that big cock is good for."

I didn't feel right about that, but I got to thinking that if I could help Vera and hurt Mr. Prick at the same time, it seemed like a good deal to me.

I looked up at her, stared into those beautiful eyes, eyes that thought maybe I was going to turn her down, and said, "Come here." She did.

She straddled my legs and put her pussy right where I needed it, for the moment. I lightly ran my finger around her right tit, over and over again, until the areola wrinkled with desire. She moaned when I rubbed the juices from her pussy over her lips. I gently dragged my finger up to her clit and heard her sigh as I got close to that little nub of ecstasy. She got even wetter as I massage her sex, playing with the folds in a way I knew would cause her toes to curl.

"Oh, my, you are really good at that," she moaned. She wiggled her hips to get me to push into her, but I wasn't ready. I massaged her pussy some more, feeling her lips get bigger as her excitement grew. She grew impatient. She grabbed my cock and straddled me, then lowered herself down onto my cock. She got about halfway down before she stopped.

"Oh, my," she said as she rolled her eyes back and clenched her teeth. "Hold on while I get used to this."

She slid down my cock, slowly easing my member into a wet and very willing pussy. My God, she was tight. I could feel her pussy wrap around my cock, pulling and pushing my shaft as she went up and down. The feeling was incredible. My entire being was focused on my cock and what she was doing to it. She eventually buried that cock in her pussy, all the way to my balls. She stayed there for a while, with measured breath, her eyes closed and a slight smile on her face. After a while, she opened her eyes, looked at me, and said, "You just stay right there. I'm going to do all the work." She smiled as she leaned forward and started rocking her hips up and down, driving my cock as deeply as it would go.

She started with a slow rhythm, grabbing my cock with her pussy and rubbing it for all she was worth. Harder and harder her clit hit my pubic bone, each time sending bolts of electricity through my body as the shaft of my cock was completely surrounded by warmth. Her moans told me she was enjoying this, and my cock was telling me I was having a good time, too. The slaps of body against body echoed off the walls of the small room. My cock seemed to get harder with every thrust, although I couldn't see how that was possible. I reached up and gave her a deep kiss while I rubbed her beautiful breasts. The sensations my lips, hands, and cock were getting were almost overwhelming. I felt her tighten just before she let out a throaty roar that signaled her orgasm. She shook as she came, one convulsion after another, throughout her entire body.

She slowed down, gently sliding up and down my cock, clearly coming to an end. When she stopped, she breathed deeply and sighed. Then she got up from me, pulling my still-hard cock with her tight pussy. "I want you to fuck me hard from behind," she said.

She made it clear it wasn't a request. She got down on the carpet and pointed her pussy right at me. I admired her ass and rubbed one cheek a few times, then rubbed the other a few more. What a fine-looking ass she had. I couldn't help but be impressed. I moved closer to her and rubbed my cock on her clit a few times. My efforts were rewarded with her moans. Finally, she ran out of patience and told me, "Shove it in, darling, all the way to your balls. I want to feel that fat cock fill me up." I drove in, hard.

As I slid into her pussy, she gasped and moaned at the same time. She was so wet that I hit her pussy with my balls with ease. She pushed back for more, even though I was in as deeply as I could be. I stayed there a moment, to give her time to adjust to the thickness and to give me time to feel her entire love canal with my cock. Eventually, I pulled back and toyed with the entrance to her pussy with just the tip of my cock. Oh, my, did she feel good. I watched her as I slowly rubbed her clit with my head; she was clearly enjoying this. So was I.

After a while, I buried myself deeply into her and sped up, just a bit, hitting an even, unhurried rhythm. I slowly brought her up to her edge. I could feel her pussy tighten; the sensations were indescribable. She shook as her orgasm took her to that happy place we all try to visit. Her toes curled and her back arched as she screamed her delight. I went even faster, extending her moans as I felt my own balls tighten and the explosion of lightning take over my body. This felt so good I saw flashes of light in my closed eyes.

After I came, I slowly pumped a few more times, just to bring us both down. I reached around and gently massaged her clit until she moved my hand away. I rolled over on the carpet and held onto her.

"That was magnificent," I sighed.

"It worked for me," she said. "At least now I have the measurements I need. Wouldn't want to do a bad job, after all." We smiled at each other.

We both got dressed, with me wondering what had just happened. Vera is married, after all. I felt a little bad about taking someone else's wife, but that someone else, in this case, was Mr. Prick, and I guess I didn't feel all that bad about using something he didn't want to bother with. But how could he not? Vera was as fine a woman as I have ever met. She would light up the room whenever she entered and would significantly improve the man whose arm she was hanging on. All eyes would be on her, either from envy or lust, the entire evening, and the man she attached herself to would have a memory for life. She had a quick mind, a compassionate demeanor, and a beauty that would convince you of the existence of God. I could not, for the life of me, understand how anyone could ignore someone like that. But Mr. Prick managed to find a way.

_________________________

It was another week before the results were in. All the contestants and measurers got together in the dining room for the big announcement. We packed into the room and ordered drinks, waiting patiently. I was pretty sure I had them all beat, but you never knew. I was still shaking my head in my mind, wondering how I got suckered into a stupid bet like this.

Vera saw me sitting with a couple of other contestants, friends of mine, and stopped by to say hello. "How are you, big boy?" Vera laughed. My friends looked at me with envy. "Do you feel lucky tonight?" she asked. I told her I liked my chances. My friends laughed and Vera agreed my chances were good. She said goodbye to all of us and we stared at her ass while she walked away to sit with her husband.

The committee members finally showed up and sat at a large table at the front of the room. The head of the committee, Bob Jenkins, stood up and introduced himself, even though everyone knew who he was. "I want to thank you all for coming here tonight," Bob said, looking around the room. "We had a pretty good turn out for this one, didn't we? Something like 150 here tonight?" Bob picked up a sheet of paper and started to read from it. "To begin the proceedings, I'm going to give you some statistics." There was a general groan from the audience. Bob waved his hands. "Now, hold on," Bob said, "this is information that will help you appreciate the members more." The audience laughed, pretty sure Bob wasn't talking about people. "First off," Bob continued, "there is a great deal of misinformation regarding size. Men seem to think they are typically smaller than average, which is generally not the case. Average means average, and you can't have an average if most men are below it, right?" There was a small murmur that passed through the crowd, with various men nodding at the truth. "Well," Bob said, "that's not exactly right. It turns out that the average size is a bit larger than the median size, the size where half the men are smaller and half the men are larger. Even so, the difference is quite small. There's just a few particularly large gentlemen who raise the average. They're like those kids in school who mess up the test score curve for rest of us. I always hated those kids." He looked at all of us and nodded. "Basically," he said, "most of you are pretty normal. Some of you," he said, looking at a few in the audience, "are a bit outside the norm. We're going to find out who some of those people are." He paused and looked around the room, stopping at a few people, including me.