A Helping Hand

Story Info
Wife helps out a friend and more.
2.9k words
3.86
42.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We'd been married for 12 years when I received notification from my company that they wanted me to relocate to the other side of the country. Not having any kids, it didn't seem like such a daunting task other than missing family and friends. Sally and I decided we'd accept especially as it meant a substantial pay rise.

Quick bit about us - Sally is tall, skinny and has beautiful brown eyes and a killer backside. She very nicely proportioned but her boobs are a little small. Long curly brown hair and great dress sense (classy not trashy) and she really makes heads turn. I'm tall and quite well built - not handsome but (apparently) very attractive with a nice smile. I'm pretty well endowed in the trouser department with no complaints ever from Sal.

We'd both had a few partners before we met so when we did get together, we were more than contented in our marital and sex life. As with many men, I'd often harboured desires that Sally would finds some lust in the arms of another man but we'd never realised the fantasy. I used to whisper dirty talk along those lines sometimes when we made love and it always seemed to make her incredibly horny. I once brought it up outside of sex but it was very quickly shot down in flames.

Our sex life was certainly not vanilla - we watched porn, tried different positions, made love in some different locations and often had a dirty weekend away. One of our favourite pastimes was me laying between her legs with a bowl of warm water and a sharp razor to trim her beautiful pubes into a landing strip. She'd usually be reading the letters in a porn mag and I would take great delight in watching her pussy lips swell up and then the telltale sign of her moisture showing as slick and slimy between. At this point, I'd slip a finger into her and she'd sigh. This would be followed (assuming I'd completed my shaving mission) by frantic oral and then full sex. She used to really cry out when she came with these sessions.

We'd often discussed whether she should have her pussy hairs lasered but these sessions were a source of huge enjoyment for us so we'd decided to stick with the old fashioned way.

So back to the story - we'd already moved and since we were now living in much warmer climes, we seemed to have a constant stream of visitors from back home. It worked out really well as it meant Sal never got bored or lonely. She loved being the hostess showing people around to the many sights, beaches and really pretty countryside. I was working quite long hours often into and sometimes through the night.

All was relatively normal until Jude came to stay. He'd been my best mate in college and I knew he'd always had a think for Sally. I didn't mind though as I was secure in our marriage and felt nothing would every happen. The biggest issue though was that Jude had recently split up from his wife (we'd never really liked her) and this was in part the reason for his holiday. It was kind of a 'get over the bitch' trip for him.

As soon as he arrived, we got back to our usual banter - off down the pub for some beers, talking rubbish as usual. He confessed (as he always did) an ongoing deep love for Sally! We just laughed about it. He even declared his love for her directly to her and she just fluttered her eyes, stroked him on the arm and whispered jokingly 'one day hun'.

On one of our very drunken nights at home, Jude confessed to both of us that he was lonely and sad and really missed the touch of a woman. We tried to set him up with some single girls we'd met since we'd moved but all to no avail.

One Sunday morning, I was carrying out my usual task with a bowl of warm water and a razor. Sal's pussy looked so gorgeous and she was already leaking from between her lips. She'd told me already she was going to have to keep the noise down and Jude might hear her. Given his current state with a lack of sex, this would only wind him up more she surmised.

It was then I had a very devious and evil thought. I knew she was incredibly turned on and I'd just finished shaving her. She looked at me expectantly waiting on my tongue or my cock but I paused. I looked at her and then suggested rather than us being selfish, maybe she should pop to the bedroom across the hallway and 'relieve' Jude. She asked what I meant by the word 'relieve' and I responded she should help him with maybe her hand. She looked shocked and immediately went bright red.

I then laid out my case for her. Jude was lonely and had not had the touch of a woman for quite some time. He was very attracted to her and as a dear friend, we should really help him out. I suggested she put on her robe, head in there with it partially loose and then sit on the side of the bed. She should then ask if he'd like a massage to help with his tensions and then see what would happened from there.

She was till shocked and had said nothing in response. She looked at me incredulously wondering if it was some kind of weird game. Then she noticed my cock. It was purple and dripping pre-cum. Her eyes widened and she gave me a couple of strokes commenting finally on how hard I was. She made no comment about my suggestion but then got up off the bed and slipped her robe on. She then tied the belt loosely and told me she'd be back in a while. She left the room, closed the door and then my heart went into my mouth as I heard her knocking on Jude's door.

That was the last I heard from her for around 45 minutes. There were some giggles, some laughter but other than that, just very low voices. I even went to try and listen at the door but realised I was so hard and erect, that of they came out, it would be embarrassing to say the least.

So I waited until Sally came back in. She looked quite flushed and then dropped her robe to the floor. She told me to lay back and since my cock was still raging, she climbed onto me. She reached behind her and fed my aching cock into her pussy. She was so hot and wet it was incredible. I'd never felt her like this. She then started to ride me grinding her pussy and clit into me. I realised she was fucking me and bringing herself off - fine by me! She then put her hands onto my shoulders to steady herself and it was then I noticed her right hand had some liquid on it. I looked and could then see some streaks of liquid up her right arm.

Sal looked at me a smiled stating that she'd certainly helped Jude out. She let her hair fall forward across her face whispering that there's been so much cum, he must have been storing up for ever. I couldn't hold back and started gushing into her. This set her off and we both came in a huge messy wet pile.

After we'd got our breath back, she explained she'd gone and sat on the side of his bed. He'd been under the covers and she'd leaned across and her breast came out from the robe. She'd apologised and he'd said he'd love to have seen more but would never be so presumptuous. She offered to give him a massage to help his tension but he'd been reluctant at first until she realised he'd got a huge hard on and had no clothes on.

Sal had offered to turn away while he rolled over onto his front and she then started to rub his shoulders. She explained the angle was a little difficult and asked if he'd mind if she straddled him to get better access for his massage. She'd then climbed onto him her robe coming open. Since he was face down, she left it open and explained how sexy she felt with her newly bald pussy rubbing on his back. She then made her way down his body and started to massage between his legs. By this time, he was groaning and she said she could see how erect the base of his cock was. After 10 minutes, she suggested he turn over however he resisted. She laughed at him and said that they could play 'show me yours and I'll show you mine'. This got him to turn over and she then could see his cock in all its glory.

Sally told me it had been just like mine earlier - dripping pre-cum. Not much bigger than me but a bit fatter. She scooted down his body squatting across his upper thighs. Her legs and robe were open giving him a full view of her beautiful pussy. She told him now she was really going to relive his tension and started to stroke him. At this point, he started to groan and she raised herself up until her pussy was just a couple of inches from the end of his cock.

Sal told me she could feel how wet she was and Jude made a couple of thrusts upwards. At one point, the end of his cock made contact with her lips and almost slid into her. She sat back down at this point and only two more strokes and he was coming violently all over her hand and arm.

By this time, my cock was raging again. I took hold of Sally and hugged her, kissed her and thanked her for making our friend happy. This time she took my cock in her hand and gently stroked me. I was raging again and thrusting up at her. She started wanking me more violently now and my upthrusts met her strokes. She then started to tell me how she'd really enjoyed what she'd done - that it was a real turn on and had got her thinking about what would have happened if his cock had gone fully into her.

I looked at her and asked if she thought she'd like to find out for real. Her beautiful wide brown eyes looked back at me imploringly. She nodded. I came.

Jude was due to leave three days later. I had a couple of later shifts to work but would be thankfully around for his last full night. Sal now started to pester me about taking to the next step. I tried to push this back but my cock betrayed me every time. I used excuses such as she wasn't on the pill (I'd had the snip already) and what if he fell for her. Each time, she had a good excuse - she'd go on the pill, he lived the other side of the country etc. and so couldn't fall in love with her.

Eventually, my cock caused her to take the initiative. Seeing how turned on I was she explained that the next night, she was going on a 'date' with Jude. I was working until late and so they would head out for dinner and then see what developed from there. She'd drop me off at work, head to the beauty salon and then head home. When she dropped my off, my mouth was dry, butterflies in my stomach and a raging erection.

Off she went telling me how much she loved me.

I didn't hear anything else from her until I got home from work the following morning at around 2am. She was already in bed snoring lightly. She started to rouse when I went into the bathroom and I avoided switching on the main light so as to not wake her. I climbed into bed with eager anticipation and a throbbing cock but expecting she'd stay asleep.

At first, I thought she'd not wake up fully but then she did. She started to snuggle against me and then felt my cock. She remarked on how hard it was and was I interested in hearing about her night. I told her I'd want nothing more and had been thinking about nothing else during my long shift.

She started to stroke me and whispered that they'd gone all the way. His cock was wonderful and he'd really made her come so many times. I asked when was the last time and she explained about half an hour before. She'd wanted to be finished and back in bed by the time I got home.

I couldn't resist - I wanted to feel her pussy - see if it was still full of his come. I slowly started to trail my hand down her stomach, across to her pussy, eagerly waiting to feel the little landing strip. But then when I got there, no landing strip - no hair nothing. I looked at her in the darkness and could see her smile. I quickly switched on the bedside light and looked down.

Her pussy was completely bald. Her lips were swollen and wet and red. I was confused but so turned on. I thought I was going to come on the spot. I put my hand down between her legs and slipped a finger into my beautiful wife's pussy. I could feel the heat, the slime of cum, the swollen lips.

I looked at her enquiringly. She shyly explained that Jude had informed her he prefers girls to be bald - not a landing strip - so when she'd gone to the beauty salon, she'd had all of her pubes waxed off. She'd then gone to the doctors and got the morning after pill. All of these activities in preparation for sex had got her so turned on that she'd been dripping wet and had to wank as soon as she got home.

It hadn't really helped as she knew Jude was in his bedroom while she'd masturbated just a few steps away. She'd not wanted to do anything though until she'd had a shower.

Sal explained that she'd got out of the shower and as she was towelling herself dry, she'd heard a knock at the door. Jude was standing there grinning from ear to ear. She'd looked down and his shorts were tented from his big erection. She'd invited him in and told him to sit on the bed. Taking a few steps back but still facing him, she dropped the towel. He'd sighed when he'd seen her smooth mound and then that was it. He jumped up, grabbed her and within moments, was deep inside her.

Sally told me they'd never made it out of the house. The first time was a really quick fuck with them both coming quickly. Next time was much slower and more sensual. They'd stopped for a break - had something to eat and then started another long session. They'd fucked almost everywhere in the house and tried so many different positions. The last time was just before midnight.

I asked her if she'd come every time and she without hesitation said that she had. Jude too had come each time although less than the first time. I of course asked the burning question to which I already knew the answer - had he come inside her. Yes, of course.

I climbed on top of her - she asked me to be gentle as she was quite sore. As the tip of my cock started to penetrate her, she gasped. She apologised profusely and said she was just too sore and could she finish me by hand. My cock was wavering - throbbing with every beat of my heart. She took hold of me and after three strokes, I erupted all over her tummy and newly-bald pussy.

The rest of the trip with Jude was much more subdued. There were innuendo conversations and a lot more affection between Jude and Sally but I think their massive session had satiated their desires. They seemed almost comfortable in each other's presence but there was no doubt that Sal was still mine. I spent the whole time with a huge hard-on but sadly, Sal was still a little too sore for a repeat performance before Jude flew home.

Since he's left, we've had some fantastic sex sessions., Sal keeps telling my little extra bits about what happened. At one point during their tryst, she they had gone out onto the rear balcony. She'd bent over the railing and he'd done her from behind. Another was when he'd eaten her out after coming in her. This had driven her crazy.

So now life is sort of back to normal. The landing strip is back and we still 'dine out' on what happened. She got an email from Jude last week and is probably going to head home for a week on her own. She's intending to spend some significant time with Jude and has asked that I book her in to the beauty salon - for a wax job again.