A Helping Hand

Story Info
She learns how to manage a submissive husband.
3.3k words
4.33
90.6k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Riding an escalator in a crowded department store is a silly way to meet old acquaintances, since you may be going down while the other person is going up, and the escalator relentlessly keeps you moving in opposite directions. But that is exactly what happened one Saturday afternoon as Barbara Weston and I suddenly recognized each other halfway down (or up) the escalator. We cried out, almost grabbed each other, then thought better of that, and Barbara was good enough to travel all the way up and then down again so that we could talk to each other after a lapse of nearly five years. Before long we drifted to a coffee shop on the main floor and sat in a booth and talked. We had worked in middle management positions for the same firm a number of years, and then Barbara had married and left town, and now she was back. She was now with a management consulting group, and she was evidently doing quite well. Her husband was an attorney in the local office of an international corporation. As for myself, I was (and still am) a public relations specialist, except that now I work only as an independent contractor.

"You look wonderful," Barbara said. She was in her mid-thirties, a few years younger than me, with lovely shoulder-length auburn hair and a bright smile. As a committed bisexual (out to certain people only), I'm always physically interested in women, but Barbara was straight and married and we had never been more than casual acquaintances. But I looked. She was something to look at, with a lovely face, full lips painted scarlet, and a generous bust. Looking is harmless; you can always entertain your libido by just looking.

"And you look wonderful too," I replied. I'd always liked her, and it was pleasant talking to her again. We gossiped about this and that, and soon the conversation drifted to personal circumstances. Her marriage was still intact but they had no children yet. As for me, I was still unmarried (after an earlier divorce), and I intended to remain that way. I lived alone and I enjoyed it. I had several ongoing relationships, lovers of both sexes, but there was still no one I would care to have as a permanent partner.

"Good for you," Barbara said, when she learned I was alone and happy that way. But I suspected she was merely being polite. Most married women think unmarried women are unfortunate creatures, and I did not know Barbara well enough to know if she thought otherwise. But then she added: "Sometimes I wish I were single again. Marriage is not all roses, you know."

I shrugged. "It never is, is it?" I was hardly surprised. I was aware of too many marriages, including my own early marriage, that went nowhere except downhill. Barbara evidently needed to talk about her problems.

And so she began talking. I think if we had known each other better she might not have said so much. But since we were only casual acquaintances, maybe she felt more comfortable talking to me rather than to a close friend. I'm a good listener, and I listened. I've always thought trouble in marriage, as in any intimate relationship, is caused by money or sex or both, and in Barbara's case, as she revealed the details, the problem was apparently sex.

"It's good for me when it happens," she said, "but for Gordon it seems not to be the right kind."

"Is he gay?" I had never met him and knew hardly anything about him.

"No, definitely not. He's not interested in men."

"Then what do you mean by not the right kind of sex?"

Barbara sighed. "Gordon has confessed to me that he's been seeing a dominatrix twice a month and he's been doing it for nearly a year. Now that we're back in Chicago, he intends to find one here and start up again. He says he considers it psychotherapy. He says there wasn't any real sex with the other woman, and there won't be any real sex with her replacement. He says he loves me and he doesn't want our marriage to end. What in the world do I do with this?"

"Do you love him?"

"Yes I do. Very much. Do you know anything about this sort of thing?"

I had a choice at that point. I might have said I knew nothing about it and suggested she see a marriage counselor. Instead I revealed more about myself than I probably should have, although later events proved that I did the right thing.

"Yes, I know something about it," I said.

"You do?"

And I told her. My early first (and only) marriage had ended in divorce because my husband turned out to be a submissive who required a sexually dominant woman, and at that time I was not willing to play that role, at least not the way he wanted the role played. I became willing toward the end of the marriage, but by that time it was too late and I wanted the marriage to end. After that, in all my relationships with men, I was sexually dominant, sometimes in an extreme way. And the same was true in my relationships with women.

By this time, Barbara was sitting upright with her eyes wide open. "You're bisexual?"

"Definitely bisexual."

"Oh my."

I had to smile. "It happens, Barbara. It's not a fatal or contagious disease and I do enjoy it."

She gave a short giggle. "I'm just surprised, that's all."

"So now you've met one. We're human, you see."

She extended her hand across the table and touched my wrist. "Oh, that's not it, Katherine. My sister's as gay as a lark. She's an out-of-the-closet dyke and I love her dearly."

Now it was my turn to be surprised. "Really?"

"Definitely really. Now tell me, what do you think I should do about Gordon?"

"Do you want ideas?"

"I certainly do."

And that was how my involvement in the marriage of Barbara and Gordon Weston began.

* * *

One evening, a few weeks later, Barbara came to my apartment as planned. After she settled down with a glass of wine, she expressed her uncertainty.

"I don't know if I can go through with this," she said. "What if I can't do it?"

"Which part? Tonight or all of it?"

"All of it, of course. I think I can get through tonight. Although watching you and maybe doing something with a strange man is wilder than anything I've ever done, I suppose I can manage it. But I don't know about the rest of it. I don't know if I can change the way I am with Gordon."

I tried to reassure her. I understood her qualms. "Let's take it one step at a time. Let's see what happens tonight, and then we'll talk about what happens afterward."

"Are you sure this Eldon of yours expects me to be here?"

"Oh yes."

Eldon was one of my lovers. When I'd presented to him the idea of Barbara joining us for an evening, he hadn't said yes or no. Eldon always agreed to anything I wanted, and in any case he thought Barbara was a domme like myself, and the idea of being under the control of two women at the same time excited him tremendously. Eldon had been one of my subs for nearly two years now. He was a successful stock broker, with a wife, a family, and a large house in Lake Forest -- and a liking for serious degradation. I would play with him relatively gently this evening in order not to shock Barbara too much, play with him at least enough so that she could learn a few things. After that we'd see what she might want to do with him. Of course she was nervous. I'd been nervous the first time also, lucky to have the help of an experienced woman friend. It's not easy for a woman to change her attitudes about herself, and her attitudes about men, not easy to play an empress who could have any sexual whim she liked satisfied immediately. Any sexual whim, no matter how impossible it might have previously seemed.

As I had advised Barbara, when Eldon arrived, she remained seated in her chair and said nothing.

"Eldon, this is Barbara," I said.

She merely nodded. Eldon looked at her once and then looked away. He was in his mid-forties, physically fit, short greying hair, and of average height. He was naturally hairy, but I'd made him shave his chest and pubes; how he'd explained that to his wife, I have no idea. Our relationship was simple: we saw each other two or three times a month in my apartment, Eldon would serve me sexually any way I wished for three or four hours, and then he would shower and drive home to Lake Forest. There was no business arrangement, no payment of any kind. I've never been a professional, I have no interest in that. I liked Eldon, but as a sexual toy. He knew it was never more than that, and he was satisfied. What he wanted from me was an opportunity to serve a woman completely, and I gave him that opportunity. He had once shown me a photograph of his wife. She seemed like an ordinary attractive upper middle-class suburban woman, the type of woman who might be completely crushed had she known what went on between her husband and myself. Everyone has their secrets, and I was Eldon's secret. If I ordered him to use his mouth and tongue on my anus, he would gladly spend a greedy hour doing it; as for his wife, he had admitted to me that he'd never had his face within a foot of her buttocks. People are chained by their attitudes.

One of the rules with Eldon was that he never spoke in my presence unless I requested it or unless he wanted to leave. He did not speak now. Instead, when I ordered it, he methodically removed his clothes, piled everything neatly on a hardwood chair against the wall, and stood there naked and waiting. His chest and genitals were shaved smooth and completely devoid of hair, his cock dangling in a half-erection.

Barbara was already in a state of mild shock as she sat silently and looked at him. But I could also see the interest in her eyes, the mild excitement as she gazed at his naked body. He was standing not more than a few feet directly in front of her. He had a good body, well-toned by physical exercise, firm muscles in his arms and thighs, and he was also well-hung. A large cock and heavy balls might not matter to a woman under a blanket in the dark of a bedroom, but it does matter when the man is to be looked at. Eldon's generous endowments were one reason I was not yet bored with him. Large cocks are simply more fun to play with.

"Turn around," I said. And when he did so, I moved closer and stroked his buttocks, then pried them open to show Barbara his anus. "Bend over," I said gently. And as he bent forward, I reached underneath to take hold of his balls and lift them into the crack of his ass.

I heard Barbara exhale in a hiss. She had probably never seen her husband like this, bent over with his scrotum held from behind and stretched upward. I released his balls and told him to remain as he was. I took up the anal plug from a side table where I'd prepared it, lubricated the business end with K-Y jelly, returned to Eldon and carefully worked the plug into Eldon's anus in front of Barbara's transfixed eyes.

"All right, stand straight," I said. And Eldon immediately did so. He was my toy, my automaton. If I ordered him to kneel and open his mouth while I urinated into it, he would do that without hesitation -- and he had done exactly that many times. But Barbara was not ready for anything so extreme, and she might not ever be ready for it.

There are no scripts in my sexual life. I don't like playing with scripts. The operating motif is control, not play-acting.

Eldon had an erection now. I made him turn and face Barbara so she could see what he had. She glanced at me, one eyebrow raised, and it was obvious she was impressed. Her face was flushed. She was excited, in full excitement now.

"Go on," I said to her, while pushing Eldon toward her. "Squeeze his balls, if you like. Pinch his cock."

His cock was what she wanted. She couldn't resist all that male meat. The large head looked swollen, almost purplish in color. He was aroused to a maximum, the tip of his penis leaking steadily. Barbara ran both hands over his cock and balls, feeling the weight of his testicles, gripping his penis to test its girth. He was thick, all right. I learned later she had never had a cock this size in her hands. She was not that experienced. Two lovers before her husband. Fun and games in high school in the back seats of cars. Hurried fucking in dormitory rooms in college. And then the deadening sexual routine of marriage. The ordinary woman has so little opportunity to explore the depths of her sexuality.

I began undressing. I never wear domme costumes. I hate them. I have no use for men who need such devices. Costumes are for actors, not for reality. I stripped myself naked while Barbara amused herself with Eldon's cock and balls, and then I urged Barbara to do the same. "I want him to suck you," I told Barbara. "He's very good at that. He has a skilled mouth."

I also wanted to see her naked. I was in fact more interested in Barbara now than in Eldon. I could have my male-toy anytime; Barbara was new and still untouched.

Of course she wanted Eldon to go down on her, and she quickly stripped away her clothes. She was more lovely than I'd thought, especially her breasts. They were the breasts of a much younger woman, firm globes with turgid long nipples. She had a carefully trimmed auburn bush and wide hips. She ought to have been a mother. But I wasn't thinking about her motherhood; I was thinking about what it would take later on to get her into bed with me. Straight or not straight, she was something I wanted. Would she be a sub for me? Maybe. The idea was delicious.

Since Eldon was facing us, he now had two naked women in front of him.

"All right, Eldon," I said. "Get down there and say hello to Barbara. Make it good for her."

I sat down beside Barbara and watched it. I resisted the urge to slide an arm around her shoulders. As Eldon pressed his face into her cunt, she began moaning almost immediately. Her breasts trembled, her lovely long nipples so close I could see the texture of the spongy tips. Without touching her, I leaned close enough to whisper in her ear: "He's good, isn't he?"

"Yes!" she whispered back.

"Raise your knees so he can get at your ass. He'll rim you."

She groaned. Then she pulled her knees back to her breasts and tilted her ass upwards. Eldon knew what to do. His face slid down and he started tonguing her anus. I knew all his moves, and just imagining what he was doing excited me. I wondered if anyone had ever done it before to Barbara.

I whispered in her ear: "How is it?"

"Oh, Katherine!"

"Would you like to queen him?"

"Queen him?"

"Sit on his face."

"Yes!"

She was learning fast. I pushed Eldon away with my foot and told him to stretch out on his back. He knew what was coming. He lay on the rug and waited, the tube of his cock extended along his belly. I watched as Barbara hurried to mount his face. She was clever enough to do it facing his feet, which made her anus more available to his mouth. She sat down on his face with a groan, wriggled her buttocks and closed her eyes.

While Barbara enjoyed herself, I retrieved two velcro bands from a nearby drawer and used them to bind Eldon's cock at the base of the shaft. Then I left them, went to my bedroom, and carried back a small cardboard box. Still wriggling on Eldon's face, Barbara gave me a questioning look.

"We're going to fuck him," I said, and I opened the box and pulled out two strap-on dildoes, a pair of twins, one blue and one pink.

Barbara stared at the dildoes, slid a hand down to rub her clitoris, and came. She threw her head back, groaned, and pumped hard on Eldon's mouth. Was his tongue in her ass? I couldn't tell. Wherever his tongue was, she had an intense climax. She finished coming on his face and rose on her feet with another groan. "I'm going to the bathroom," she said.

I told Eldon to roll over on his knees and remain like that. I waited for Barbara. In a few minutes she returned looking refreshed, but her cheeks were still flushed. She sat down on the sofa and said, "What now?"

"I'll do him first," I said. I would show her how. This would be an important event for her. Not as important as when she did it to her husband, but important enough. I remembered my own initiation, and how it profoundly affected me.

I crouched near Eldon and pulled the anal plug out of his ass. His anus was wide open now, and he would take a dildo easily. I stood near Barbara as I strapped on the harness holding the blue dildo, showing her how to do it. Then I lubricated the dildo with K-Y jelly, moved behind Eldon and lowered myself on my knees behind him. I had done this to Eldon many times, and it took only a few moments to get all the way inside him. Barbara gazed at me with wonder in her eyes as I started fucking him.

Many women are repelled by the idea of doing this to a man. Other women are intensely excited by it. Barbara was obviously excited. All the men I've done it to have said they enjoyed it. I think what they enjoy is an exploration of the feminine side of their nature. There is more of it in some men than in others, and even with men who have it, they tend to strongly reject it. Fucking is delightful for both the recipient and the active partner. Eldon loved it; I probably loved it more than he did. When I finished fucking Eldon, when I came hard pounding into his ass, I removed the velcro bands from his cock and it was then Barbara's turn. She was wonderful; she had watched me and she had learned the moves. Eldon came while she was fucking him; he came without touching his cock, which happens often to him when I fuck him. Barbara didn't come because a woman who uses a strap-on must learn how to come with it, and she hadn't learned how yet. But she had a blissful look on her face, a special bliss that happens to a woman when she fucks a man for the first time. Was she thinking about her husband? Yes, I suppose so.

* * *

I did have Barbara in my bed that night. After Eldon left us, we showered and then went to my bedroom to make love. As it happened, I was not her first female lover. I was not in the mood to take her as a sub, and our lovemaking was thoroughly tender and mutual.

I haven't seen Barbara in nearly a year. I had a note from her last week thanking me again for the revival of her marriage. Of course I did not do much. Merely a helping hand. The credit belongs to Barbara.

--End--