A Helping Hand Ch. 02

Story Info
Nephew visits again - with a friend!
1.8k words
4.46
131.7k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 01/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn’t seen Stuart, my nephew, in a couple of years since our “escapade” when he visited the local university, so I was completely shocked to open the door early one Saturday to find him on my doorstep.

“Hi," he said, quite casually as I opened the door wide. "I am having a driving holiday around the South-West with my girlfriend, and thought I would drop in."

I hugged him and told him a warning call would have been nice, but that I was delighted to see him, anyway. I invited him in and he waved to his girlfriend who had stayed in the car until the re-introductions had been made.

We all went and sat on my little patio and drunk tea as the sun rose and got hotter. I was introduced to Annie, a dark skinned girl who looked completely ravishing. She was a West Indian and they had met whilst studying economics at Sheffield. It was hot, and both were showing off a fair amount of bare skin. They made a very attractive couple. And I was jealous!

We spent a couple of hours catching up on news, or in Annie's case learning about her. I asked what plans they had for the day, and there was a bit of a pause as they looked guiltily at each other.

"What's up?" I asked.

"We are running a bit short of money and wonder if we could stay the night?" said Annie eventually.

I laughed and said "Yes, why not?"

In reality, I would have to make some changes to my plans – I was due to go out for dinner with an old flame, hoping that we would end up in a gigantic bout of sexy lovemaking. But I felt that my two unexpected guests should be my priority and I made a quick call to re-arrange.

Annie and Stuart agreed a plan for the day – they needed some shopping so I was to meet them later before we all went out for a few drinks and a pizza.

I did a few chores around the house and, feeling hot and sweaty in the warmth of the day, ran myself a lovely bath full of bubbles.

They returned as I was lazing in the bath and I heard them come into the house with the spare key I had given them.

I was briefly toying with the idea of a quick play and to give myself an orgasm when there was a knock on the door. It was Annie, needing the loo.

I hadn't locked the door – I never do, usually.

She seemed desperate so I told her to come in. She seemed embarrassed and apologised repeatedly as she unbuckled her belt and let her denim shorts fall to the floor exposing skimpy pink panties. Against her lovely chocolate skin the material looked incredibly sexy and I stared at her. Then she quickly pushed down her panties to her ankles and I looked at her cleanly shaved pubic area. She saw me staring and said.

"I don't like having hair down there."

I told her that I did bikini waxing and that lots of girls wanted either a Brazilian or a Hollywood. She laughed and looked at me.

"You can do mine, if you like?"

Was she flirting with me? I was certainly aroused at the sight of her as she wiped between her legs, pulled up her panties and finally pulled her shorts back on.

She washed her hands, turned, said thanks and apologised once again and was gone.

My fingers slipped inside me and I slowly caressed my clit until I was shuddering hard with a lovely orgasmic contraction.

We left the house in the late afternoon on a lovely sunny day, and strolled round to a nice pub where we could sit outside and let the sun warm our legs and arms. We started on cool beers but progressed to wine. We got through a fair number of bottles before someone had the sense to call a cab to take us to the pizza restaurant. Stuart sat in the front and Annie and I got in the back. As she jumped in the cab, she leant heavily against me and I felt her lovely skin on her bare arms and legs against mine. She giggled and looked at me with a wicked grin. She dropped her head to my shoulder and draped her arm over my belly. I think she was a little tipsy, but her flirting and physical advances were making me tingle!

The food was simple, but good and seemed to have the trick of sobering up Annie a little. Another cab was booked for our return, and this time, as I wondered what Annie would do in the cab, Stuart got in beside me.

As we set off for the ten minute ride, I turned to him and asked if he had enjoyed the night. He smiled to me and said enigmatically "It's not over yet!"

However, that was it – he didn't try anything, not even a furtive fondle of my tits. Was he teasing me? I was getting quite confused about the sexual intent of the pair of them. And I was also getting horny. Perhaps that was what they wanted?

Soon we were home and we all staggered out of the cab.

We all went inside and I fixed some night caps. When I returned with the drinks, Annie's panties were in the middle of the room, her legs apart and Stuart was obviously finger fucking her.

When the saw me they looked a little embarrassed and immediately made their apologies and went to bed. I had offered them my double bed and I swallowed my drink feeling quite sorry for myself.

I had a small bed which I had put up earlier in the day. I stripped and dropped into bed. Sleep, however was not easy as I could all too easily hear the sounds of intense and forceful lovemaking.

I don't know about you, but such sounds coming from the other side of the wall make me incredibly horny. I slipped my hand down my panties and found my pussy extremely wet. My fingers made long lines up my vagina lips. Slowly I penetrated my wet, aching pussy. Two fingers deep inside me felt good.

From the room next door I could hear Annie crying out as she reached another plateau on her own journey of sexual fulfilment. I began to finger fuck myself, knuckles brushing lightly against my clit, fingers pushing against my g-spot as I quickly came.

From the sounds, I guessed that she was now sucking on his meaty cock. I could hear the slurping and his moans as he felt her mouth tongue and throat around his cock. I wanted to join in. Instead I turned over and was soon in an alcohol-induced sleep.

I dreamt lurid dreams. Wet dreams.

I awoke with the feeling that someone was close. As my eyes adjusted to the dark, I could make out a figure at the bottom of my bed.

"Stuart. Is that you?" I said.

The figure climbed onto the bed and made their way quickly to me. Suddenly I could see the face. Annie.

I could feel her breathe on my face she was so close. Our faces were almost touching. She neared me and we kissed - Incredibly gently to start.

She was naked; her long slender body sexy in the moonlight was exquisite. I reached out and stroked her arm. She ran her hand over my breasts, and started to explore my hard, erect nipples. We kissed, deeper and deeper and we cuddled and caressed each other, exploring each others bodies.

I felt her hand between my legs and she ran her fingers slowly along my lips. With a swift movement she opened me and entered with two fingers. I was wet. My wetness obviously excited her and she swiftly moved so that her head was between my legs. Her pussy was also now beside my face and I inhaled her musky aroma mixed with the obvious essence of male sex juice. I opened her dark brown pussy lips to reveal her pink flesh. Even in the moonlight, I could see the sticky semen inside. My heart leapt a beat as I tasted the mixed love juices for the first time. It was nectar. I lapped it up, running my tongue from the clit to the bottom of her pussy. She started to squirm – she wasn't going to last long. I used some of the juice on my fingers to rub around her ass hole, and when I slowly squeezed a wet finger deep into her tight hole she shuddered, trembled and then rose to an earthquake of a massive, violent orgasm. Her tongue was doing similar thing to my pussy and she mimicked me by entering my ass with her finger. I gently licked her clit as she started to bring me to my own climax.

It was too much for her and she moved her pussy away from my mouth. She was still devouring my wet, hot cunt and I could feel the sensational build up, then, as she sucked up my clit into her mouth, I started to judder to a lovely climax. She knew how to keep me cumming and I had to push her from me as I could take no more.

As I came down from my high I realised that Stuart was in the room, watching us intently. He was completely naked and his cock was standing tall. He moved forward and knelt on the bed with his cock in front of my face. His wishes were easy to guess. I felt so hot and horny that I immediately wrapped my hand around his cock and pulled him to my mouth. I licked him, from his tip, over his head to the base of his cock then licked around his balls, taking his orbs fully into my mouth and swirling them around. Annie joined me and we jointly licked and sucked his cock, his balls and his ass, until he shot us both with long streams of his sperm. I felt some on my nose and mouth. Annie was also covered. We cleaned each other up with our tongues and enjoyed another midnight feast of hot, salty cum.

We slept till dawn. Stuart woke with a hard on and both Annie and I wanted a fuck. We agreed that whoever could take most of his cock in their mouths would have the first fuck. She did quite well, leaving about an inch exposed, but I was able to take his cock fully so that his hairy balls made me look like I had a moustache.

He took me doggy style, with long firm strokes which started slowly but built up to a crescendo as I then he came. Annie was sitting with her legs splayed, playing with her clit in full view of both of us, making us both feel incredibly horny.

After a while, Annie sucked life back into his cock before she lay him down and rode his cock to another orgasm.

After a shower they left me......with some very happy memories.