A Helping Hand Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,492 Followers

We all collapsed on the floor sitting with our backs against the couch for support, collecting our respective breaths when Linda held up her hand counting off fingers, "That's two..." she said with a mile-wide grin on her face.

I couldn't help but wonder what all else she still had in mind. But, it was growing late, and as much as I'd preferred to find out what else the girls might have in store for us to explore together, Pete would be arriving before too long, and we had a barbeque to put together.

Reluctantly, we all dressed then, cleaned up our wicked little mess as much as possible and began preparing ourselves for the evening ahead.

"Oh...don't forget the camera!" Kay told me. Then adding, "Why don't you set it up in the bedroom...for later," she said with a knowing wink.

"You think there will even be a later?" I asked curiously. "You know...with Pete being here and all, it might be late before he even leaves!"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe Pete and Linda will hit it off, who knows?" Kay said suggestively. "You know your brother better than I do, think he might be interested in a naughty little party?"

"Oh hell I KNOW Pete would!" I told her. "But what about Linda?" I asked worriedly. "It's one thing to mess around with the two of us, she KNOWS us, but she hasn't even met Pete yet, maybe she won't even like him!"

"You let me worry about Linda, you prepare Pete, sort of let him know that the night could get interesting or something...really interesting."

For some reason, I had no doubt that it would be.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,492 Followers
12