A Helping Hand Ch. 1

Story Info
Frustrated wife aids bedridden stepson.
1.3k words
4.29
315k
38
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 07/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke with a start. Still half in her dreams, being chased by the handsome film star, riding fast, feeling the heat and the vibration from the pony's back between her legs, moving beneath the sunlit trees... she blinked her eyes. Moonlight cascaded across the bed and she was breathing heavily. Her nipples ached and her fingers quickly told her she was wet... wow! what a horny dream!

She turned slightly. The sound of snores came to her ears.

"Oh, he's back, then," she thought, as she became aware of the drunken, snorting mound of flesh beside her. This husband was an unnecessary addition to her life now.

She moved her legs under the hot sheets. She felt so turned on, so full of her dream. She rolled a finger around her nipple and felt an explosion of feeling course through her body.

Without being able to stop it, she let out a long frustrated groan.

She had to do something about this... reveling in all these sexy dream feelings. She slid quietly out of bed, and pulled her silk dressing gown around her nakedness. She moved across the moonlit bedroom, opened the door quietly and slipped into the bathroom.

It was quick and ultimately unsatisfying... her initial lust was satisfied, but a deep hollow feeling consumed her. She sat there, legs outstretched, her fingers wet but stationary between her legs, listening to her heart pounding. Suddenly, she heard a noise through the wall, and she froze in fright... ah!

Then, of course! Her dreams had so overwhelmed her, she'd forgotten. Forgotten that Brad was back in his old bedroom, her eighteen year old stepson back after his near-fatal motorbike crash.

Opening the door without a sound, her heart still pounding, she became aware of Brad's slightly open door. She moved quietly in the semi-darkness.

He had been allowed back from the hospital, but the bed and the machinery had had to come with him. Brad had broken both arms, and was trussed up with weights and cranes. Poor boy! He was unable to do anything for himself.

As she peered in through the door, her heart took a shuddering leap. Brad had somehow kicked the bed covers off, and was sporting a huge erection. No doubt he, too, had awoken from an erotic dream and he was desperately trying to reach himself to give himself some relief. His engorged penis stretched erect and high, but even so, the wires and the pulleys would not let his hands low enough to reach it. She watched for a few moments while he held himself with finger and thumb, trying to make some little movement. Then he fell back against the pillow, tears of frustration his eyes.

She decided to help.

She opened the door and he looked up with an expression of shock and embarrassment. He tried to cover himself back over, but with no success.

"Sssh!" She held a finger to her lips.

She moved over and sat on the edge of the bed. She tried not to look down at the proud, throbbing thing in front of her, but looked straight into his eyes.

"Sorry," he mumbled, looking away.

"It's OK, "she whispered, reassuringly. "I know what a man wants... a real man, that is... you need to release it just as much as a woman. And I know what you need now... you look like you need some help...

She smiled.

"Don't be sorry," she said. "This happens to us all you know. Would you like me to do it for you?"

She didn't wait for an answer, but closed her hand around his erection.

"You would like me too, wouldn't you? You would love me to masturbate you?"

He was still looking to one side, but he swallowed hard and his cock throbbed. She moved her hand downwards, feeling the full length of it.

"It's so big, Brad. So big and fat. Mmmmmmm, I love running my fingers across it. Do you want me to wank you, Brad. Shall I wank you until you cum?"

Brad couldn't look at her, but he nodded. Struck dumb.

"Let me wank you slowly," she continued, taking her time to slide from the bottom of his shaft to the top and down to the bottom again. "Does that feel good now?"

She was certain it felt good for him, but for her it was like a trigger. Her semi-satisfied lust broke out like a sweat all over her body, and she found herself breathing deeply.

"Hell, this is horny," she said, trying to laugh. But something caught in her throat. The throbbing was become evident between her legs again. His cock felt so big and fat between her fingers, and her pussy was so hungry.

But, no! No sex at all because that would be wrong... Just a hand job while maybe playing with myself a little... the thoughts flashed around her head, telling herself, just make him cum, just make him cum -- that's all you need to do, she told herself.

But she was becoming so turned on.

"It's awfully dry," she croaked, finding it hard to talk. "Perhaps a little saliva might help..."

And while he closed his eyes, she bent forward and took the smooth tip between her lips, moving over it and feeling the hot skin slip into her mouth. She closed her eyes, and gave herself over to the sensation. My god, it was big... and it was all male. My! She felt so dirty, so horny, so sexy.

She pulled apart her gown and let it fall from her shoulders. She ran her fingers over her breasts. Her nipples were engorged. She ran her tongue over the top of his cock and tasted the precum. She thought she would explode.

Her mouth dripping with saliva she pulled off him.

"Is that good?" she mouthed. "Would you like me to rub my tits over your cock now?"

This talking-dirty was making her shake. She wanted to masturbate him and feel the cum running down her breasts. She wanted to stand over him, offer her pussy to his mouth and watch him struggle and buck as he tried to suck her off.

Then she wanted to fuck him.

All these thoughts ran through her head as she stroked her breasts across his cock. Topless and talking very sexy... "I'm wanking you now..." she whispered, as she held his cock tight within her fist. "I'm going to wank you until you cum all over my tits. "

His cock was slippery with her saliva now, hot and hard and very slippery. She pumped her fist up and down the rigid length and whispered as she did so... "I'm wanking you now, Brad. I'm wanking you so hard I want you to cum. Cum over my breasts, and think of my pussy while you do so. Think of my hot, wet pussy..."

She pumped him harder. His head fell sideways as he gave himself up to the sensations, but his eyes were fixed on hers. As her hand slid faster and faster, she looked at him with hungry eyes. She licked her lips. She opened her legs and with her free hand she slipped into her pussy.

"I'm wanking myself now, Brad. I'm wanking myself while I wank you..."

Yes! That felt good, now. Watching him watching her, her body shaking with the effort of masturbation.

"Yes!" she hissed. "Cum now... cum while I cum.."

Suddenly he let out a stifled groan, and an eruption of sticky liquid pumped from the tip of his cock, hitting her breast, running down her hand, months of pent-up lust bursting out of him.

Then she too, the thrill of all this hitting her like a punch bag and she near-doubled up as her orgasm shook her.

"Yesssss, yesssss!" she spat. "Cum for me!"

And she bent forward, fitting her mouth over his cock and tasting the seed that still trickled from him. She felt dirty. She felt bad. She felt wonderful.

And she knew this would not be the last small orgy she would have with her imprisoned lover...