A Helping Hand is Rewarded Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My princess mmhhh'ed contented and kissed Gianna's cheek, tittering, "You monster, thank God nobody else heard you! I was so embarrassed, I wished the ground would open up and swallow me."

"Instead you found lovingly shelter, and wasn't that so much nicer darling?" replied Gianna, giving me a sultry wink. Diana's deep sigh whilst hugging Gianna any tighter was comment enough.

I watched their following whispering conversation, relaxed and amused till Gianna's exclamation startled me, "Holy Shit! No kidding?" mustering me out of bulging eyes under raised brows, nonetheless smiling somewhat lasciviously, "Wow!" She tensed momentarily, had a look around and lowered her voice again, more whispering, some mutual giggling, before Andrea returned, attentively watching the scene while he took his seat, again.

"Now then, everybody's ready to eat?" he ordered, and we all concentrated on the task at hand. All of us ended up stuffed, satisfied rubbing our baggy bellies; Andrea had overrun himself, the meal was delicious, and each of us praised his great effort, he grew about half an inch.

Two bottles of wine later both our hosts excused themselves to the kitchen, standing up I offered a helping hand what was gleefully appreciated. After dumping our load on a kitchen bench near the dish washer 'twas Gianna's turn to grab my arm, pulling me with her to the storage room where she enthusiastically hugged me close, "Bernd, you lucky bastard, no wonder that you're constantly smiling like the dog with two dicks...gawd, I already LOVE this sweet cutie too, she's the perfect match for you!" Gosh, she was so excited that she had to fight for air, bridging the dramatic pause with a big, thick kiss, before adding breathlessly, "Geeze... I nearly fainted when she shrived that you made her cum...with your 'magic hands' as she put into words. Sitting in our restaurant! Waiting for the meal! TWICE!!" I grinned with her deep breathe-in. "Gawd, on our way to your table I already knew that something had been going on, I could smell her excitement from still five yards to go, and her heated face and sparkling eyes showed all about making out, but I didn't expect THAT!" Our eyes met, and I pretended to sniff like a track hound what caused her to pinch my buttock, she exalted, "OohhYes Buster, it MADE me hot! You are a bastard, you know you should have suppressed that lustfully grin, right? You should have left me a tiny little rest of modesty!"

I shrugged, and chuckled, "Modesty, darling? You dare..? I know that you two are fucking like rabbits, day in, day out wherever you are; you sure remember Giordana's (their youngest daughter) 16th, when I stayed at your's overnight cause we celebrated half through the night? Gawd...I've never been horny like then, just by being forced to hear your noisy concert through the rest of this night. And, my lovely... when I followed you to the kitchen in the morning, well I should say around noon, and watched your desperate tries to walk somewhat decent...gawd, what a view, Andrea really must have worn you out this night."

Gianna grinned lasciviously, refusing to show even the lightest hint of a blush, before she replied dreamily, "Gawd...what a night..." I earned another deep kiss, "okay... okaaayyye, you've got a point there my lovely, anyway... coming back to your princess - well, you couldn't hear HOW she told me her story... so coyly, innocently, with not the tiniest hint of inappropriate shame - it was unbelievable, as if she reported nothing else but an everyday incident... it left me stunned, and out of words. Me, darling! Out of Words!" Her eyes sunk deep into mine, questioning, proving, "Ooh, by the way Bernd - I was wrong, earlier when I stated that this wonderful girl simply loves you... listen darling, there's so much more in her eyes and her body language, and all that is just and only for you..." she sighed like relieved when she continued, sweetly smiling, "Diana loves you beyond belief, she admires and adores you... oh, okay I can see that you've already caught it. Of course, how could I suspect you to be too stupid to miss her eyes' messages, sorry darling."

I stroked her hair, "You mustn't apologize, my lovely friend, I always value your female sight to the world, you know that my dear. And yes... I know, of course I know, and I love this wonderful woman as deeply and intensively as she loves me. You and I talked lots about friendship and love over the years Gianna, and you know that a woman, at least every woman who is worth my attention, is a precious gift for me... well darling, Diana is different; Diana is a gem, a brightly sparkling diamond, and I'm not just loving my sweet beauty, I adore this wonderful woman, she simply deserves to be adored."

I kissed her again, lovingly now, "Sweetie, you want to hear about the funniest incident ever?" Gianna sighed weakly, rolling her eyes, I grinned and continued, "OK, here it comes - I ran into Diana when I stormed out of my home the very second she passed by the entrance, thus nearly bumping her down, she fell into my arms, flinging her arms around my waist in search of a stable hold - and the world around us disappeared, or exploded, or whatever... it wasn't of any importance anymore. It was only us, just us since this very moment." I paused for air, Gianna's eyes showed a mix of exhilaration and curiosity, I kissed the tip of her nose, "Well, believe it or not darling: All this happened not two hours ago!"

"NO!" Gianna yelled, her eyes bulging in disbelief, "YOU?...head-over-heals in love? You... Bernd, the serious guy who always denied to believe in love at first sight? Now that's funny, indeed!" She pushed me back and turned me around to shove me towards the kitchen, and yelled, "Andrea? Come here please, you need to hear this..."

"Coming, mio Preferito..." he came over, "...what is it about?"

Gianna bent down to him as if to share a secret, "Do you remember Bernd's gobbledygook about 'love at first sight' ... and 'all this sentimental bullshit', as he called it?"

"Of course I remember, Giordana - wasn't it her birthday? - fought him for about an hour, and that was Great Entertainment..."

Gianna interrupted her husband, she was too eager to spit out her news, "Now listen darling, guess what happened tonight... OOH... you know already? Given that I read your eyes right?"

"Well, yes dear, only a blind man could have missed what's goin' on between our two lovers. This cute little beauty loves this lucky bastard beyond belief - don't ask me why...I'll never understand! Women..." he snorted, though granting me a sultry wink, "...and he loves her even more, and not just this - he adores the ground she's putting her cute little feet on..."

"I guess you're right darling..." Gianna fit in grinning, her chest still like bursting with her news, "...but still you don't know the best ever... you'd never guess that those two met for the first time not two hours aback, and BOOM! ... head-over-heals..." she burst into hysterical laughter, "...our Bernd... gawd, look at his face..."

Andrea looked up to me, wide eyed, "Gosh! Is that right? Good lord, I have to call Giordana again, she'll be delighted...no, excited...and not only because she's been right."

"Did you already ask her to come over?" asked his wife. "We could use some help, there's still some twenty customers..."

Andrea raised his arms as if to defend himself from a daemon's attack, "No way darling -- not tonight! She isn't old enough to face what might happen... darling, you didn't see the way they looked in each others eyes when they came in... gawd, and her sweet scent... even worse once we served the dishes... you must have caught what had happened there while they were alone, I swear this cutie was a very, very happy girl then. I couldn't help myself but to escape the thick cloud, if only to hide my raging boner - guess why I put my protection cover back on, sweetie? Gawd, I still smell this sweet scent..."

"Oooh daaarling...that sounds, ahem, interesting..." Gianna's sugar sweet reply said it all, "well...err...I might need some help in the storage room...probably you can... while Bernd takes care of Diana's, ahem...?"

"Gawd, you two are sooo fucked up..." I interrupted muttering, finally coming out of my temporary lameness, both of the weirdos nodded mutually, chuckling as if I'd uttered something quirkily. I shrugged, somewhat helplessly and turned back towards the exit.

I approached the door - and it opened, seemingly by itself, well...not really - Diana had pushed it open from the outside and was looking in now, frowning. "Bernd?" Her questioning eyes found mine, and she beamed - gawd, sooo cute a girl - "I'm sorry, I know that I shouldn't enter the kitchen, but I wondered why...."

I was all over my cutie in less than a heartbeat to soothe her with a sweet, loooonnng kiss, till she flung her arms round my neck and whispered against my lips, "sorry darling, I missed you..." my chest cramped, I felt guilty, I kissed her again, demanding, as if to make up for all the hours we've been in sunder. From behind I heard Gianna's murmur, 'Dear heavens, isn't that cute...' before Andrea must have stilled her...with whatever it might have taken to stop her babbling; I didn't really want to learn more about that item right now. We left. The kitchen that is.

Back at our table I poured us some water at first, guessing we'd had enough of wine for now, especially when considering my cutie's plans for the rest of the evening...once we'd be in privacy... Diana ordered me to sit down first, I obeyed though wondering what she might have in mind...well, I learned quickly that she wanted to sit in my lap. She bent a bit to elegantly lift the back hem of her pleated, dark blue skirt, granting me a short but breathtaking glimpse of the seam of her stockings and about an inch of the mouth-watering back of her shapely thighs above... heavens, I had been hard throughout the evening, with this enchanting view he turned to granite, at least as far as granite can throb - he WAS throbbing.

And it got any better. Or...worse? In an instant. Diana perched into my lap, her legs spread, the right between mine, the left outside my left thigh; the sulcus - the sweet, delighting fold where the thighs meet the lower swell of the buttocks - exactly on the length of my rigid shaft. More throbbing. And twitching. It felt wonderful, and mindblowing, my brain closed the upper office, and escaped towards my groin. My blood followed suit - seemingly all of it. My vision became blurred. I groaned out my desire...pure carnal desire.

My desirable torturer's breath had shortened, severely, "Ooohhhhh... that's... ooohhh mygaawwwd darling, is all that for me?" I wanted to answer, like 'Well, no other worthy victim in sight...' alone my mouth was too dry to allow a reply, I panted instead, and rested my cheek on top of her head. Her overheated pelvis started a mind blowing dance, while she leaned back to cuddle up to my right shoulder, cutely purring whilst softly rubbing her heated left cheek against my chest; my right arm reached around her back to her right shoulder to hold and support her, two lovely, protruding hills tented her light yellow blouse - gawd so appetizingly, and promising, and wooing. What a woo!...Huh? Sorry, should read, 'What a view!' My left hand accidentally (well, not really) brushed Diana's erect nipples side by side on its, ahem...let's say delayed way to her right cheek to caress the glowing skin lovingly, she gave a few whispered 'Aahhh's and 'Mmhhh's. Oh ... So ... Cute! My heart hammered in my chest, close to bursting with love.

My sweet tease's buttocks started to sway lazily, thus softly rubbing the sulcus all over my pole whilst grunting noisily with unbridled lust, all of a sudden she turned at the waist and literally rammed her breasts into my chest, arduously panting, "ohgawd yes...yessss, oouughh Berrnnnd... please help me...pleazzze my love... I can't...take...ohgawd Berrnnnd, make me cum...pleazzze my sweet love..."

Her pelvis stopped moving, thank God, another one or two minutes of that delighting torture and I'd unavoidably cum in my pants; I was still too close, much too close, and my boxers already felt like soaked with an unbelievable amount of precum. My left hand softly lifted her chin to kiss her slightly parted lips sweetly whilst our eyes glued to each others... gawd her eyes, dark and wide open, glowing with lust, I kissed the point of her nose lovingly whilst my hand raced to where it was needed, desperately. Her skirt had ridden half up her left thigh with her earlier movements, I didn't mind a bit, that was a nice place to start my hard work, I couldn't help but to self-indulgent stroke up her inner thigh, she moaned louder and louder, urging me on, and her pelvis started rotating feverishly when I reached the enchanting swell of her inner thighs, skin to skin for the first time. She growled, lost in her lust, and I murmured against her lips, "Oh God darling, your skin is worth a wet dream, gawd so soft and silky... I can't wait to kiss your thighs, lick them, bite your quivering flesh and lick it again... slowly riding upwards..."

My sweetheart trembled in my lovingly embrace, she whimpered, "Oh God daaarrling...stop it, please, or you'll TALK me into climax... gaawwwd I'm soo hot darling, sooo hot...for you my darling, for you my love..." She kissed me, hard, broke up panting when my hand finally reached goal, and hit... bare, wet, hot flesh, my love went wild the first touch, bucking hard against my fingers buried full length in her slippery, boiling hot crevice. She screamed her need, her raging lust into my mouth, and went desperate, nibbling...no, biting my lips, my tongue, before her sharp little teeth scratched their way down my neck to the hollow to sink into the soft flesh; she howled, "oh my gaaawwwwddd..." as my middle finger circled her greedy, sopping wet opening, she bucked hard as if to force the digit to dive into her flooded sex, what I did, up to the hilt in just one fluent motion, her quivering entrance clenched hard around the invader, her vaginal walls constrained when the first wave hit her, hard, she screamed again, cumming violently.

I looked around to assure that nobody had noticed my baby's noises thanks to the normal restaurant sounds of conversations and laughter, then, relieved, hugged my shaking and arduously panting girl any tighter, enjoyed to feel the frantic heartbeat beneath her unbelievable soft, heaving chest against mine, her hard nipples slightly poking my chest, her low whining sounds caused my heart to overflow with love. My right hand left her shoulder to caress her arm, she mewed ever so cutely, and I smiled when I felt goose bumps through the silky material of her blouse. I buried my nose in her slightly damp hair, slowly approaching her sweaty forehead to kiss the few beads of sweat away. Her eyes still remained closed, I kissed the lids side by side, coaxing some low moans from my love. Her breathing normalized hesitantly, her shaking had reduced to a slight trembling. I relaxed and caressed her damp cheek with mine, her left arm came to life and her small, hot hand teased my left hipbone, before descending along the side of my butt to end its journey on my upper ankle joint, just because further progress was blocked by my left arm. The hand was libeled, and fell back to sleep. I grinned to myself.

My love sighed near my ear and I could feel her smile on my cheek, before she turned her head a bit to kiss the side of my neck, just beneath my ear, snickering under her breath when she felt my shivering. After a deep breathe-in she whispered into my ear, "Thank you my love, you are wonderful, and you are a wonderful lover." I opened my mouth, alone she must have sensed it, her finger on my lips suppressed my reply, "Sshhh...darling, wait a moment please, will you my love?" I nodded, and kissed her sweet lips lovingly till she moaned into my mouth, the tip of her tongue met mine for a sweet mating ritual, before she broke the kiss and continued, a bit breathlessly, "Sweet Jesus - Bernd, I've never been kissed like this before my love...and that's part of what I still wanted to say - your loving hands, your magical lips set me on fire; your sonorous voice vibrates through my entire being; in your lovingly embrace I feel warm, protected, and safe; and your eyes...gawd I fell for your beautiful eyes the first time you laid them on me." Another deep breathe-in, before she added, "I even dreamed of your eyes..." in a little, lost voice that moved me to tears, she buried her burning hot face in the crook of my neck.

I tried desperately to swallow the big lump in my throat whilst stroking her beautiful mane, softly rubbing my cheek on hers, before I brought out, still huskily, "Darling, my sweet, lovely girl, please show me your eyes, please...." and she did, thank God she did. "Diana, you don't need to be ashamed, or feel like silly, let alone foolish, not with me my darling." I paused, thinking about how to continue, this was too important for us. Diana's big wide eyes showed a bit of concern, but still lots of love. "Thank you my love... gawd - I hope, I desperately hope I'm not ruining... oh God, Diana, please forget that stuttering..." I swallowed again, and cleared my throat, "Diana, darling - I Love You! Please, my sweet love....believe me! I know...I feel that this is far too early yet it is too important to hold it back any longer..." My heart raced, I trembled, my sweetie's eyes showed no emotion whatsoever, just stared into my eyes like paralyzed. Suddenly I felt chilly, I had ruined everything. I hadn't been able to reach her. I had lost her. A ghostly, sardonic voice in my head cheered me on, 'Great job, Mister Sensitive. Ha! Keep dreaming on, Idiot!' I dropped my eyes, gazing into Nirvana, wallowing in self-pity.

About a decade, or two, of darkness and grieving had passed by when the feel of a small, soft, warm hand on the back of mine, still reveling in the softness of Diana's lush hair, made me jump. Diana! A tiny little sparkle - of hope? - twinkled in the background of the black horizon of my despair...could it be...? But no... most likely she wanted nothing else but to get rid of this obtrusive hand. I sighed, opened my mouth to ask... ahem, what then? I roamed through my skull in search of any indication of intelligence... what I found was boring emptiness, my brain seemed to be on vacation. Another sigh escaped me, a weak one, and I closed my mouth, just to avoid to dribble at the mouth.

"Bernd...?" The soft sweet voice caressed my ears, and ensnared me, against my better judgement, to open my eyes, only to instantly squeeze them shut again, dazzled with beams that still danced on the inside of my closed lids afterwards. Right then I felt that her hand softly stroked the back of mine...how could that be? I'd thought she'd had nothing in mind but to dump my hand. My bedevilment grew to new heights when she softly pulled my hand downwards till it covered a wonderful soft, slightly damp cheek that instantly nestled into my palm, a moment later the cheek backed away to make room for a pair of soft, wet lips that planted feathery kisses all over my palm. My thoughts swirled, 'what's goin' on here? Have I lost my mind with the dreadful loss?' My eyes flew open, hers waited for me, patiently. Or...longingly...? I lost myself in these unendingly deep seas, dark with overwhelming endearment.

"Bernd...? Earth to Bernd...Diana to Bernd, please come back to me, my love... tell me more about your love...never stop, will you?" Her eyes beamed, "Yes my love, you are right it's early but I feel that it's just right, you'd poured all your love over me already, but to hear your sweet words was what I had anxiously wished for, gawd...and then I nearly choked with your intensity, my heart jumped, and pounded so hard that I was afraid it would tatter my chest." A deep sigh, and her now dreamily eyes kissed mine, "Bernd, you've made me the happiest girl around my love... tell me again, and again, and again how much you love me..." a shy smile, gawd sooo sweet... her hands held my cheeks now, her thumbs caressed my lips, she kissed me, she kissed me with heartbreaking tenderness, an unbelievable sweet, heart rending kiss...I felt my eyes well with tears when she silently started to sob, still her loving eyes showed me that this was nothing but pure happiness. She pulled me close, cheek to cheek, softly nibbling my earlobe and whispered, "Thank you Bernd, thank you my man, my wonderful, sensitive man, thank you my love..." a cute little sniffle, "...I love you Bernd, I love you with all of my heart and my soul." She snarled like a bitch wolf in heat, her sharp little teeth gnawed at my earlobe - that was new, and I loved it, instantly, "...not to forget my body, especially the part you're still using for shelter...I love your finger, and I love all these wonderful, delighting feelings it's giving me, but right now you will need both arms for I need you to hold me tight, lovingly tight, and embrace me, encase me with your love." She giggled lowly, "Just pull back slowly please, real slow my love, pussy will weep anyway but I want to enjoy every remaining second my sweet love." I obeyed, and made it a long way, feasting my ears on the charming chant of deep sighs and low moans, whilst enjoying the clenching vaginal walls, eagerly trying to keep my finger from escaping. Her moaning grew louder as I held my finger tip inside her awfully tight guarding muscle ring to prevent it from instantly shrinking, the feel of her fiercely quivering opening excited me beyond belief. Finally the sassy digit slipped out, commented with a hissed, "Oouugh...Shit!" that made me grin. The generously coated finger raced upwards, my love's eyes grew big when the fingertip brushed the length of her marvelous sensual lower lip, she said in a low voice, "Ooohh..." before her neat tongue tasted her own nectar, her eyes grew any wider when I sucked and licked my finger 'clean'.