A Helping Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For his part, Ed was doing little better. He'd never had the best endurance, so the lamia's slow teasing was torturous on its own. The sight of her perfect form as she came, bucking wildly against his wife ignited a fire within him that he had not felt since that one time on his honeymoon with his wife and that eggbeater...in any case, he was really turned on. When he looked to Mary, she seemed almost in distress. She was nearly in tears, gasping and sometimes hiccuping every time he entered her. She shook softly, squeezing him tighter when he withdrew as though trying to block his escape. He wanted to let loose, to dive into her with reckless abandon, and make her scream with pleasure. He tested his bonds once again, confirming that the snake was still in control. He had long-since given up his struggle, consigning himself to what felt like an eternity of torture. He tried to let his mind wander, trying to forget -- if even for a moment -- the twisting mass of lust and denial he was caught in. He though of work, his colleagues, and the book he was writing, an analysis of the time-dependent velocity distribution of M2 currencies in a supply-limited economy (so he was an economics professor after all).

Every time he managed to distract himself, he was brought back, more by the rattling gasps of his wife than his own sensation. The way she trembled with need was simply too enticing. He would have to do this with her again sometime, sans snake. He wanted to reach out to her, tell her that it was going to be alright, but he could not move. Instead, he leaned forward, struggling to press his lips into hers, but finding that he could barely reach. Their lips brushed softly against each other as they fought to maintain contact. Giving up on the driest kiss imaginable, he slipped out his tongue, pressing it through her lips and against her teeth. She caught on immediately, answering with her own tongue as they twirled and scraped, meeting in the gulf between their bodies. Strings of saliva dripped from their display, drawing down over a foot before breaking and adding to the collection of fluids mixing at the conjoiner of their bodies.

"My, my, when did you two start being so honest?" Kate shuffled to the side, standing herself in-between the couple as they licked each other, barely even noticing the lamia's intrusion. "But you seem so...on edge. Maybe I could help you with that."

Kate reached under their twirling tongues, catching their saliva as it fell. She worked it over her fingers, watching the strands grow as her fingers parted and glisten in the light. Her hand fell, rubbing gently over the other woman's mons as it trailed down. She shifted her coils, re-aligning the couple so that his cock no longer blocked her target. Her fingers slipped smoothly over her skin, lubricated in equal parts by the saliva coating her and the copious arousal leaking from below. Kate felt the woman shudder when her fingers finally found her pearl. She dragged a finger over its length, making sure to draw back the hood with every stroke. She began to rub side-to-side, digging the tip of her finger into her exposed nub. The effect was immediate. The woman's tortured gasps broke into moans. The lamia watched as her jaw fell open, feeling the girl's muscles grow slack in her coils. She picked up her pace, eager to watch the human unravel at her fingertips.

Mary grew tense once again as her first orgasm built, stopping for nothing as the lamia kept flicking at her nub. She felt a lower coil loosen, giving her just enough freedom to grind herself against the intruding cock, quickening the pace of her imminent orgasm. With a sharp sigh, she came, clamping down on her husband's member even as he continued to drive in and out of her. Her head fell back as she melted into the lamia's embrace, savoring the feeling of scales slipping over her skin as she was penetrated. When her orgasm subsided, she noticed that she was still moving, still riding up and down on the cock that had just given her release. When she looked up, she realized her husband had not yet cum, still grunting with every slow push inwards. The lamia had not stopped either, her fingers still working her clit, ensuring her that the pleasure was nowhere near over. Her next orgasm built rapidly. She made no effort to fight or hasten its arrival, instead letting herself grow limp as the lamia set the pace. She began to grow light-headed, the constant stimulation proving to be too much as her second orgasm broke, just as strong as the first. Her head was reeling as the third, fourth, and fifth orgasm passed over her in rapid succession, her pussy convulsing almost constantly as her orgasms blended together into a nonstop wave of pleasure. At long last, she felt the cock inside her twitch as her contractions overwhelmed him, triggering his release. She felt a new warmth inside her as he emptied himself into her, sucking him dry with her need for his cum. His release triggered another orgasm, this one pushing her further than the last. She came down hard, barely noticing the shrinking member inside her as she drifted off to sleep.

Kate watched the couple as they slept, completely spent after only the first round. She figured they had probably earned some rest, leaving them to do their thing while she plundered their kitchen. They would probably be hungry, and very thirsty, too. Unfortunately, they had little prepared food in their kitchen. Mary probably cooked everything from scratch like some kind of ancient housewife. Kate, having lived alone for years, had once managed to set a towel on fire while microwaving a Hot Pocket. Not wishing to repeat herself, she searched through the various pizzerias whose numbers she had on her phone. She made up her mind and ordered enough for the three of them. Hopefully, they would be awake by the time it arrived. Lukewarm pizza is the worst kind of pizza. She waited patiently for the food to arrive, content with watching the couple sleep.

Ed awoke to a sharp pain in his thigh. His eyes snapped open, surveying the room in a flash. His wife was already awake, drinking a glass of water and looking rather worn-out. A pile of empty pizza boxes lay strewn across the floor. He looked questioningly at the lamia who was now seated behind him. She returned his stare with one of her own, as if daring him to comment on the pile of food she seemingly devoured on her own. His eyes followed her arm, finding the source of the pain in his thigh. A syringe withdrew from his skin, leaving behind a small drop of blood. Wordlessly, the lamia placed a bandage over the sight and thrust a glass of water into his mouth, nearly drowning him as he struggled to swallow in time. Just as he was about to retaliate, he felt a powerful heat radiate from the injection site. His eyes met hers, questioning her wordlessly.

"Well, it didn't seem like you two were going to be going at it anytime soon, so I decided to help you along. I have enough friends in psychiatry that I can get pretty much whatever I want. They usually recommend diluting manticore venom for therapeutic use, but it seemed more fun this way."

She shrugged casually, as though merely discussing the weather and not the 5ccs of manticore venom now coursing through his body. He felt himself harden instantly as his testicles swelled with new production. His cock twitched violently, as desperate, yet unable, to empty its new stock as the steel foundries of Great Leap Forward China. His wife finally seemed to grasp what was going on, her eyes transfixed on the size and strength of his erection. Distracted as she was, it took her some time to notice what Ed was staring at. A great pool of fluid was collecting underneath her, flowing constantly from her sex.

"The saliva of men who have been poisoned by an oomukade is actually a potent aphrodisiac for all women, not just oomukade, though the effect is somewhat less on humans. It's available by prescription as a treatment for female anorgasmia. Oh, by the way; your water was poisoned."

Mary barely managed to blink in surprise before she was sent sprawling, trapped underneath her husband as he mounted her. She could feel the heat radiating off his cock as it continued to swell, surpassing anything she had ever seen before. She wondered if she could even take him as he was now, the thought bringing a smile to her lips as she bit down on them hungrily. She felt her own sex swell, flushed with blood to the point of puffing out slightly. Her entrance pulsed, opening and closing with a mind of its own, desperate to be filled as it leaked on the couch. She would need to remember to talk to her husband about investing in Scotch Guard. A familiar tail wrapped around her back, drawing her into her husband and momentarily distracting her from the burning heat between her legs. Despite being bound, she felt herself free to move. Ed noticed this as well, not missing a beat before forcing himself inside her, stretching her to capacity as he bottomed out in a single, mighty thrust. She bit down hard on her lip, tasting her own blood as she struggled to control herself. As quickly as he entered her, he drew himself out, not pausing in the slightest before ramming himself back in. He filled her completely, stretching her well-past what she though was her breaking point. Perhaps she would not have been able to take him at all, were in not for the poison. He was huge, pressing against all of her favorite parts at once as she struggled to accommodate his girth. Despite his incredible size, it was the fury of his thrusts that captivated her. She barely noticed anything else as he drove into her, taking barely a second to prod her innermost depths and retreat. She was on fire with convulsions, gasping and squeaking as she bit herself, her eyes too unfocused to see anything, much less the actions of the lamia behind her.

Kate watched the couple fuck with amusement as she prepared herself to enter the fray. A large feeldoe already sat inside the indentation that held her sex as she covered it in lubricant. She groaned as she turned on the built-in vibrator, giving silent thanks to whatever genius had built this device. With a silence only possible for someone without feet, she crept towards the couple, approaching the other woman from behind. With her hands, she massaged the woman's ass, hoping to bring it a fraction of the pleasure it had given her hours before. Mary, for her part, seemed entirely too taken with taking her husband to notice. Not one to be ignored, Kate spread the woman's cheeks before pressing against her ring. Bottle in hand, she drizzled extra lubricant over her hole before committing to the charge. With a roll of her hips, she pressed inside, stretching Mary's ass with the fake dick.

Mary's eyes went wide in surprise as she felt something large force its way into her ass. She clenched, trying to force it out until the cock sawing relentlessly in and out of her cunt broke her concentration. As she loosened, she felt the intruder withdraw before slamming itself back in. A pleasant tingling spread through her as the foreign object vibrated her ring. As much as she wanted to fight it, she had to admit that the sensation was marvelous. The lamia had matched her thrusts to his, filling both of her holes to the brim. She drew limp as she was fucked from both sides, the thin wall separating her colon from her cunt under constant assault from two huge rods, the vibration from the dildo in her ass adding to the sensation of being stuffed. The tip of the lamia's tail worked its way into her mouth and down her throat, gagging her as it explored her. Her breath left her as she drooped, her mind fixed on how she felt. She had never felt so alive before now, before being used as a fuckhole by her husband and the lamia. She wanted nothing more than to be filled, again and again until her husband came inside her, emptying his swollen balls into her snatch. She was totally helpless, caught between the loving coils and her man's reckless lust, and the thought thrilled her. She accepted all they had to offer and begged for more, please of "faster" or "harder" barely escaping around the tail as she groaned. Each time, they seemed more than happy to oblige, fucking her with such force that coils gathered around her shoulders to keep her in place. Wrapped in a cocoon of delight with every hole filled, an orgasm ripped through the haze of her lust and tore through her body, convulsing and spasming as it went. Her holes clenched down with incredible force as she came, trapping both interlopers inside her as she was filled with pleasure.

Mary's orgasm drove the others over the brink, swept up by both the sensation and her raw enthusiasm for being fucked. Kate continued to grind the feeldoe inside her even as it was trapped by the incredible pressure of the other woman's ass. The nub securing the fake cock inside her ground against her g-spot as it vibrated, pushing her over the edge. She shuttered as she came, spraying her love all over the woman's back for the second time today, as if trying to mark her for her own. Ed, meanwhile, was trapped inside his wife's churning cunt, unable thrust any deeper or draw out even a fraction of an inch. He settled for grinding himself into her, desperate to finish himself. He felt the vibrations of the dildo against his head as his wife squeezed him in waves as she came. The contractions, the vibrations, the venom...it was all just too much. His hips rose into the air as he came, forcing their entire bundle of love higher into the air. He nearly passed out as he filled her, groaning as jet after jet sprayed into her waiting tunnel. His orgasm came without end, filling her hole with his seed until it had nowhere else to go, leaking out in squirts as she convulsed around him. After a minute, his ejaculations finally slowed to a stop, his twitching and dry contractions dragging out the pleasure even after the orgasm ended. The two women also appeared to have come down, still gasping and writhing as the pleasure rolled through them. With a wet sound, he pulled out, watching his semen spill from her sopping hole. It seemed reluctant to close, gaping from his girth as it leaked. The lamia followed suit, withdrawing from the human's ass with a plop. Reluctantly, she turned off the vibrator and removed the toy from her own snatch, letting loose the torrent of femcum trapped inside. She sighed, dropping the toy on the floor before sinking into the couch, never breaking her embrace. They began to drift off into a pleasant sleep, barely registering a soft voice coming from the woman snuggled into the center of the coils.

"So, same time next week?"

12