A Hidden Lesson Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of having his mouth, lips and face vigorously licked, Miss Duval leant back on her haunches. She cocked her head to one side and looked at him like she was studying the finest specimen of a man she'd ever seen. Her eyes searched his and somewhat tenderly she stroked his face.

From the classroom next door, Simon could hear the murmurings of Mr Bent the Geography teacher and he found it somewhat distracting. Here he was preparing to lose his virginity to his French teacher whilst his peers were probably falling to sleep listening to his Geography bullshit.

"Ignore him," Miss Duval whispered into Simon's ear. "He's a boring fucker. He has a big cock, but boring as hell."

She patted Simons shoulder and looked across at the classroom clock.

"Stand up Simon, "she asked. "'Time is of the essence now."

Simon stood up and Miss Duval took hold of his hand.

"I am going to fulfill one of my fantasies about you."

She turned her back on him, still keeping hold of his hand. "I'm going to fuck you on my desk and you are going to cum on my register so that every day from now on, I will be able to see a tiny blob of you and it will cheer me up on my dullest mornings."

Simon allowed Miss Duval to lead him to her desk. The trepidation was banging in his chest. This was it, bye bye virginity, hello pussy!

"Sit on the desk in the middle," she ordered.

Simon moved himself onto the desk and moved as far into the middle as he could. His cock was throbbing now fit to burst. Miss Duval leant down and ran her tongue over his exposed balls.

"Lie down the lengthways of the desk Simon please."

Simon turned and lay down, the cold of the desk making him take a sharp intake of breath. Miss Duval with the stealth of a nimble puma climbed onto the desk and leant above him. With dexterity and experience she placed her pussy hole over his cock. Grabbing his cock tightly in her hand, she maneuvered herself onto it, just enough so that she could feel the tip of his cock as she teased herself with. When she had teased herself enough she lowered her pussy fully onto his length. She threw her head back, her hands pressing down on his chest.

"Jesus, you are so big, have you ever measured your cock?" Miss Duval asked as she rocked back and forth on top of him. The feeling rendered him monetarily speechless, he felt like he was going to explode and had trouble concentrating. Finally, he managed to answer her.

"Nine inches and a half inches I think."

Simon gasped as the rocking picked up pace. God almighty he was going to have to seriously think of something boring and quick or the decadence of getting fucked by his teacher was going to be ruined if he came too quickly. However, the urge to shoot his load was immense as he felt Miss Duval's pussy lips grip him tightly.

"I knew you would be big," Miss Duval whispered in his ear as she leant forward. "I have imagined fucking you for so long."

Simon felt her pick up pace again and she took hold of his wrist and pulled his hand up to her.

"Please pull my hair. Pull it hard baby."

Simon did as he was told and gripped her hair in his fingers.

"Are you feeling confident now?" Miss Duval asked as she ground her pussy harder and harder into him. There was no way he was going to be able to last much longer.

As quickly as Miss Duval had jumped on his cock, she leapt off, momentarily confusing Simon. He watched as she got off the desk and bent over. Taking her pussy in her hand she opened it so Simon could see her whole and her lips that were glistening with her juices.

"I want you to fuck me doggy Simon over your desk. Be quick because we don't have much time now."

Simon slid off her desk, his cock as solid as a rock. He watched Miss Duval bend over his desk before walking over to her. He parted her moved his hand down and tried to open her pussy so he could push himself inside her, but it was just at this exact moment that his inexperience came rushing to the fore. He just couldn't get it in, and the effort was making him go soft.

Just as he was despairing, Miss Duval took hold of his cock again and put it on her hole so all he had to do was push and quickly he was back inside her. She was so tight it felt, like his cock was suctioned in a vacuum. He gripped her arse as he had seen the guys do in the porn films and decided to let his nerves go. He was going to enjoy this particular ride.

Once Simon felt that he had mastered the basics, i.e. Keeping his cock in Miss Duval, he decided to up his game and pushed himself in and out of her faster and faster. The pace quickened until he felt himself start to build up.

"Come in my mouth," Miss Duval panted as her body bucked against him. "We'll christen the register with cum another time. I want to taste your virgin cum Simon."

Later Simon couldn't decide whether it was her horny attitude or whether it was the fact she wanted his virgin cum that had caused him to shoot his load deep into her mouth. As he recovered he didn't give a shit what it was, all he knew was that he was going to fuck every day, for the rest of his life if he could.

Miss Duval allowed him a ten minute recovery session before she stood up and started to get dressed, his cue to do the same. She re pinned her hair and sat back at her desk and pulled out a pile of books from her drawer that needed marking.

Simon awkwardly finished dressing and picked up his bag giving her a small wave.

"Well, I'll be off then."

"Open the blinds before you go Simon and don't forget I need your deposit tomorrow for the Belgium trip. It's going to be so much fun having all my favourite boys together in one hotel."

Later Simon walked home with his friend Oliver after college had finished. He was dying to tell him what had happened. However, Simons mind was slightly preoccupied with Miss Duval's comment about the Belgium trip.

What did she mean with the comment about her favourite boys? As Simon said goodbye to Oliver he walked up his path and smiled to himself. It was amazing how things in life could change in an instant. First his Aunt Mandy had been a dirty bitch and now Miss Duval. As he turned his key in the door Simon wished he could thank Mandy for giving him his confidence but she had gone so there was no chance of that.

As he made himself a sandwich at the kitchen counter Simon was still miles away thinking of the day's events. As his knife slid through his bread cutting his sandwich in half, he almost jumped out of his skin.

"Boo," Mandy laughed and smiled at him. "I decided I couldn't stay away Simon and your Dad doesn't mind me staying, he is so generous."

Simon watched as Mandy winked at him and sashayed back out of the kitchen, her mini skirt riding up slightly to show the base of her fit arse.

To be continued...

12