A High Stakes Game of Tennis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nooo!" she said shocked that I made the shot.

"Yeeesss!" I said feeling the pain and victory of the sacrifice dive.

I jumped up for the moment. Natalia was still standing right on the other side of the net, astounded at what just happened. Her bare creamy tits glowed in the afternoon sun. She was breathing hard from the exertion and sweat poured down her mostly naked body. "I'll take that thong," I said smiling, hardly believing what I was asking.

She was speechless. We both stood there, still catching our breath, staring at each other across the net.

"I believe that belongs to me now" I said as a way of asking again. She smiled back with the look of a gracious athlete after a hard fought loss.

"Why don't I walk over there and let you peel it off my ass yourself."

I was stunned at her boldness.

She sauntered around the net slowly, her eyes locked on mine as she did. She knew she was breathtakingly sexy and was enjoying it. She let her tits bounce naturally and proudly as she moved. She walked up next to me and planted a kiss on my cheek. "I am so hot right now," she whispered with every meaning of the word. "Nothing gets me going like competitive tennis and the feel of a shaft in my hand."

She turned to face the net. She reached out in front of her and grabbed the top of the net with both hands. She spread her legs behind her and bent over at her waist. Looking over her shoulder at me, she said, "I think this belongs to you." She moved her ass playfully right and left. "Do it Tony. Take it off," she demanded.

"You seem eager," I said

"Are you complaining?" she asked with a smile.

"Hell no." I answered. "I didn't expect this."

"Sometimes its lonely at the top," she revealed. "Why do you think I let you win?" she asked confessing her control of the entire match.

"No way," I shot back.

"I'm ready to submit to the consequences of my loss."

"Of my win."

"Of your win," she said. "Now, I believe these belong to you," she said again.

I stepped up behind her and massaged both sweat-coated cheeks of her ass. She began to moan and move her ass responsively. I reached up with both hands to gently take hold of the waist band of her thong and began to pull it down over her ass. "Yes. God yes," she said continuing to move her ass in response. I lowered the thong slowly down her long beautiful fit legs. Her tight round ass, and the length of her tan legs were specimens of perfection. She stepped out of the wet thong when it finally laid limp on top of her tennis shoes.

"Now, if I understood the rules right, I belong to you until you are done here," she committed with a smile. She turned around to face me, boldly taking hold of the top band of my jock strap in her right hand. "I think you are done with this," she asked eagerly. I have been trying to take this off of you the last three games." She lowered the strap, rescuing my dick from its constraint. It stood thicker, harder and taller than anytime I could remember. She took the base firmly in her hand with a strong tennis grip. She hungrily took it into her mouth, causing it to disappear.

"Aaaugh!" The grip of her hand was matched by the skill of her mouth as it masterfully descended my shaft. I could feel the juices rising from deep within me. I wanted to savor the moment. I pulled my dick from her mouth and stood her up, taking her beautiful globes into my hands. Her areolas around her nipple had tightened pushing her dark nipples to stand more than a half inch. I guided her to step back to the net. Her arms stretched out across the top of the net for support and she leaned against it with her legs spread. I knelt down in front of her, admiring her wet bushy mound. I looked up at her to see her smile as I began to take her love box into my mouth. My tongue began its work on her firm waiting clit. Within a minute, Natalia's body was covered with goose bumps as her ass bounced of the net in response.

"You're going to take me!" she screamed. Her hands squeezed the top of the net to hold on as she rocked harder against the net. I redoubled my effort. "Harder," she begged. I reached around her ass with both hands, gripping her cheeks and pulled her close. Her legs began to buckle. Her ass bucked violently against the net as if it had been months since her last release. Just as she was ready to explode I stopped my tongue's action, keeping my mouth next to her throbbing love box. She pushed her mound against my mouth, "don't stop damn it, don't stop. Take me Tony. Take me now!" I wanted to hear her beg for release. I gladly obliged, moving my hands around to spread her clit lips and unleash a full assault of love. "Yeeeesssss!" she screamed. "Yeeeeeeessss!" Cum poured from her like a faucet. "Don't stop. Please don't stop! Take it all," she begged. "Yes!" I reached up and began to massage her nipples between my fingers, while working relentlessly on her clit. Her body rocked in ecstasy, overcome with wave after wave of dizzying release. "God that feels good," she said. Her body continued to convulse as I stood.

She put her arms around my neck and jumped up, wrapping her legs around my waist. "Fuck me, Tony. I have to feel you in me." She lowered her ass as I reached down to insert my throbbing dick into her soaked mound. "You feel so good," she screamed as my dick disappeared deep into her. "Better than a tennis shaft," she said unintentionally confessing a private practice of stimulation. "Harder," she begged as her ass began to rock up and down. "Faster," she pleaded.

I carried her over to the bench on the side of the court. She skillfully pumped my shaft as I walked, kissing me as we moved. I leaned over the bench, gently laying her on her back as she continued to ride me. Her legs lay open and her arms fell to her side over the metal bench, opening her body to me with eager willingness. She lifted one of her agile flexible legs and crossed it over in front of me, allowing her to turn over without any need for me to slow my pumping action. She raised her ass in the air and pulled herself up on her knees. Her arms hugged the bench, pressing her large round tits into the airy metal form and her ass high in the air. The lines of the bench indented its design across the canvass of her breasts. I have never seen a more perfectly shaped ass than what was staring up at me. It taunted me for attention. I was tempted to accept its virgin plea, going where no one had ever gone with Natalia. I decided to save that option for later, like dessert after a fine meal.

I began to feel my orgasm rise again from every extremity. Sweat poured from me as my body slammed over and over against her ass. My dick drilled deeper, harder and faster at her demand. I turned her over again onto her back. I withdrew and pulled her up to sit in front of me. She took my whole member in her mouth, ravenously working every muscle. She raised her back and moved my throbbing dick down between her slippery tits. I continued to pump, sliding my dick up and down her cleavage. She pressed her well-endowed tits together hard, attempting to contain my active member. She opened her mouth, allowing her to take in the head of my dick every time it ascended out of her breasts. "Oh yes! Yes!" I screamed as what felt like a quart of juice shot from me, out of her tits and on to her face. She licked her mouth and cheeks as quickly as she could, readying herself for the next load after load that drenched her. Her tan face and chest were covered with my sauce. She worked to swallow the volumes of cum that poured into the funnel of her throat.

"You are so good," I complemented.

"I'm not done," she said insatiably. "Let's go to my place for a new match."

"What do we play for this time?" I asked smiling.

"How about my hat?"

All of the sudden it dawned on me that she had thrown the match. She gave herself to me before I had officially taken everything off of her. She wanted to be mine more than she wanted to win. Maybe, for her, it was the same thing.

"Bring your fuzzy balls and racquet with you," she said coyly. "I want a rematch."

12