A Highland Holiday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's powerful isn't it?" Michelle turned to me as we drove down a single track road on the way back to Cameron House, "You can feel it, Men and boys looking at you that way, wanting you, and knowing they can never have you" She paused to negotiate a cattle barrier, as the car rattled over the steel bars she continued "There will be some boys dreaming of you tonight, thrashing their little cocks under the covers as they remember the sight of your arse climbing over that stile, enjoy it dear, it's one of the privileges of womanhood."

She suddenly grinned at me "Their mothers will be washing their bed sheets tomorrow."

"Michelle" I stammered "I, I."

"Don't worry your head about that Josie, girls will be girls, and I've changed Fiona's sheets every morning since she hit puberty."

I lay alone in my bed that night, worried, and time passed slowly. I hadn't seen Fiona until dinner, she spent the day with her dad, then she'd been closeted in his study all night, but I'd heard her come up the stairs at least an hour ago.

I was nervous, was she regretting last night. I wanted to play with her not myself, I kept my hand above the covers, waiting, hoping.

I was heartbroken that she hadn't come over, and I started to stoke my cock in a desultory fashion, not really into it, I stopped as I felt my tears began to flow and buried my head into my pillows.

The light knock on my door came about 10 minutes after I put my light out. Knock, Knock, Knock, what a truly lovely sound "Come" I said.

Fiona opened my door, letting her night dress fall to the floor, she was naked underneath, and her cock was already hard with expectation. "That's what I plan to do sweetie."

She got into bed beside me and noticed my tears "Why have you been crying?"

I sniffled "I thought you weren't coming, I hadn't seen you today, and we didn't talk about last night and I thought you didn't want to be with me anymore."

She pulled me close and kissed me "I had to be with daddy today silly, and I have to wait until the house quiets before I can come over, let me prove you wrong."

She started to kiss my body, going from my lips to my neck, my nipples, my belly, her tongue rolled around my pubic hair, she looked up at me "You need to shave this" and then her hand held my cock.

She pursed her lips and kissed the eye at the top of my straining purple head, I lay back eyes half closed; her tongue began moving, saliva making the head glisten in the moonlight shining through my window. She tongued the ridge under the head, I shivered. She licked her way down the shaft, took a ball in her mouth sucking on it for a while, and then her tongue started upwards again.

"Fiona" I gasped.

"Hush Josie" she said "just don't come in my mouth, OK" and with that she opened her mouth and started to slip my cock inside it. I'd never had a blow job before; in fact if I was honest, Fiona was the only person I'd ever really kissed. The feeling was intense, the hot wetness of the inside of her mouth wrapped itself around my cock, her head began to move and more of me slipped inside her.

She was using her tongue, her hands massaged my balls or worked the shaft, and I felt the stir of orgasm in my balls "Fiona, Stop."

She looked at me, my straining face giving her the message and she withdrew her head. "Gently love, let is subside."

I wasn't sure I had been in time, I had felt the spunk beginning to rise up the canal, but we had just about timed it perfectly.

I looked at her, "My turn, same deal, no coming."

I remembered what Fiona had done to me, and I repeated her technique as best I could, I'd never really thought about how a cock would taste before, but it wasn't unpleasant, just a little bit salty from her precum. As her cock seated itself in my mouth and I started to work it, I could feel the strain on my own cock.

I had been greedily gulping on her cock for about 5 minutes when I received the warning "Josie" my head came up almost immediately, I felt a little cheated, I wanted to drink her cum.

"That was great honey, you were born to suck cock" I was pouting a little "what's up pouty face?"

"Well, it's just, I really wanted to taste your cum Fiona, I really, really wanted it".

She kissed me, her hand light on my cock, "and I want to taste you too, do you want to try 69?"

"Oh fuck yes", she didn't need another invite, reversing as she climbed on top of me her cock hovered in front of my eyes, and I greedily started to suck on it, it wasn't long before her hips were thrusting her cock into my mouth driving it a little deeper each time. She had guided my own cock into her mouth, and as I looked down the length of our bodies, I could see her lips pursed around my cock with most of my shaft buried inside. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

We'd gone past blowing each other, it was now a mutual face fuck and we weren't particularly gentle or quiet about it.

My hand tapped her bum to let her know I was coming, the familiar feeling in my balls gathered again, and I was sure my spunk went through my shaft at the speed of sound. I gushed into her mouth and she ate it all, about half a second after, I felt my own mouth suddenly become warmer and wetter, she shot a huge load inside me, and I gulped as I swallowed it.

She moved back to the pillows, gathering me in her arms, "that was fucking great" we said simultaneously then laughed, a laugh of humor and wantonness.

I felt her stir "Do you really have to go?" I asked plaintively.

"Sorry Josie, mum would be fine with this, but I'm not sure we could explain to dad." She kissed me, gathering her nightdress she headed to the door.

"Fiona" I said "was this your plan when you invited me up here?"

"No honey, but I wish it had been."

That night I dreamt that Fiona was fucking me, I don't know how many wet dreams I had, but I definitely needed clean sheets.

12