A Highland Holiday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your eyes are spectacular Josie, we want to highlight them as much as possible, Green eyes are very rare." I had cleaned my face and was applying the makeup yet again under her instructions. "We want the rest of your makeup to be feminine, pretty, but it should be the background that highlights your eyes."

I had been building up my courage all morning, "Michelle I need to tell you something."

"Are you and Fiona having problems already?" It was a lighthearted comment, throw away, she knew we were still very much in the, no problems, other than not enough hours in the day to satisfy our appetite for each other.

"It's Colin, the other night on the stairs, he tried to kiss me, actually he did kiss me, really kiss me," I told her about my escape as the door below us opened.

She moved to sit on her bed then she patted it and I moved to sit beside her, "There's a few thing I haven't told you yet, I've never even discussed most of it with Fi."

She looked pained as she continued, "After Fiona's death, our sex life abruptly stopped, and it's never restarted. I've tried everything, but he's not interested.

"Our masquerade pushed him somewhat into the future, rather than reliving that horrible day over and over again, but as far as I know, he's not had a sexual thought since we buried our daughter.

"This is very important Josie, I love my husband, and I miss our physical relationship."

"What should I do? I don't want to hurt him, or you."

"Well, first of all, don't cry, you'll ruin your make up." It wasn't really a laugh, more of a chuckle between held back tears. "You may have rekindled his desire, but he's not shown it to me yet."

I held her hand and she looked at me, "If he tries again, let him, let him kiss you, hold you."

I was a little shocked at her suggestion, "Let's see if you can be the catalyst to the return of my husband, I miss him so much at times."

I nodded, I had no idea what I was going to do if he managed to trap me again, but I whispered, "I'll try."

I was laying on our king sized bed, I could see Fiona ogle me from the bathroom door, and I knew she was feeling lusty.

I didn't want to hide anything from her, so I said we needed to speak, and then I told her what had happened, with both her parents. She was quiet for a long time, then she hid her head in my shoulders and started to cry, "Poor mum."

"What do you think?" I asked her.

Her hands grasped the hem of my negligee, it started to rise, and I lifted my arms to allow her to slide it off. She grasped my panties at the left and right hip, and I lifted my bum to let her take them off too. She pushed me deep into the bed, her kiss was harsh, violent, we'd never been anything but gentle with each other before.

I was hard for her, she knew that, and her hand moved to my cock, she was rough there too and I thought she would tear my skin off, I let out little gasps of pain and displeasure, but it didn't stop her, her tongue owned my mouth, we didn't share this, and her hand was still furious on my cock.

I lay back and let her do as she wished, I tried not to let my tears flow, or complain too loudly, and I orgasmed as soon as I could make myself.

I could sense the regret as soon as the stream of spunk landed on my chest, "Oh Josie," she was crying now, "I'm so sorry, I didn't, I didn't mean it, I'm just so angry about the whole thing, but I am truly sorry, I shouldn't have taken it out on you, not like that."

She turned to face away from me, I cuddled into spooning position behind her, and pulled her close into my embrace, "Everythings OK love."

"No, it's not, you must hate us."

"Honey," I reassured her, "don't be silly, you were a little rough, but I still love you, and I still love your parents, no harm done, but I won't hide things from you."

I could feel her body still trembling with her sobs, I squeezed her a little, "Fi, I know, you're sorry, it took you by surprise, apology accepted, now come back to me."

It took her a few minutes before she turned to me, her fingers rested on my cheeks, and her lips were back to their usual gentleness when they reached for me.

"What do I do, Fi?"

All she said was, "What mum wants," before she devoted the next 10 minutes to giving me a proper physical apology.

12