A Highland Holiday Pt. 04

Story Info
Highland Games.
5.8k words
4.74
9.9k
9

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was on a fairly grey morning or a dreich morn as I was becoming accustomed to calling it, that we waved the parents off and told them we would see them in two days, no sooner had the Toyota turned out of the driveway than the heavens opened, and we quickly retreated to the house.

The rain came down harder and harder, and after lunch we decided we were homebound for the rest of day, the saving grace was that at least the weather forecast was looking more reasonable for the next few days during the games, Fiona assured me that this miserable weather could last for six or seven days in a "wet" summer.

I had always been something of a World of Warcraft geek and even allowing for the constraints on my time during the academic year, I managed to have a character at max level quickly after each new version was released. Now I was wearing skirts and panties, I decided that a male dwarf paladin wasn't really my style any longer. I changed factions from the Alliance to the Horde, and I rolled my new character as female blood elf frost mage.

I was trying to level her up on the rare days when we were locked in the house, the changes in the game since I had started were drastic in places, although many of the missions were familiar enough in my memory that I didn't have to consult the web for help on my next move too often.

My toon had just hit level 40 and was off questing in Ferelas. I was sitting on the couch, my feet tucked under my knees and a wireless gaming keyboard and mouse on a small tray on my lap, I was projecting onto the living rooms huge 60 inch TV, the visuals at that size were amazing compared to my small computer monitor, but I wasn't using the soundbar and had the sound turned down low as Fiona was slumped in an armchair reading a book.

I didn't know it from our time at Uni, but she had a habit for pulp crime and adventure stories and was currently making her way through Lee Childs Jack Reacher series.

I was concentrating on my game when I felt a light kiss on my neck, and a hand reached up under my skirt to silkily brush its fingertips along the inside of my thighs.

"Go back to your book Fi, I'm busy."

Her hands were slowly rubbing the front of my panties now, and I felt the familiar stir as blood flowed into my cock.

"Fi, I'm playing."

"I want to play too," she told me.

"You randy bitch," I laughed, "not now love, later."

"Now," She said. She whispered into my ear, telling me of the fantasy she wanted to play out, then she stood, took the tray from my lap and placed it dead center of the coffee table.

I smiled at her, willing to play along and then got down on my knees bent over the coffee table and started playing my game once again.

I sensed her standing behind me, but as she had requested, I didn't look round, I heard a soft rustle and moments later her panties dropped over my shoulder to land on the coffee table just to the side of my tray.

I concentrated on the game, my character had earned a mount now and it could move over the landscape of the game much faster, sometimes too fast and there were some places where a sudden death from falling over the side of a cliff was very easy if you were not in full control.

Maintaining that control was becoming harder, my cock wasn't fully hard with pure anticipation, yet, but then Fiona's hand started to stroke it under my panties and it was only going to be a matter of seconds before I felt the familiar feel of the foreskin roll back as it reached its zenith.

She lifted my skirt up by the hem and it placed it softly onto my back, I felt her grasp either side of my panties at my hip bone, then she slowly started to roll them down, I lifted up off my knees and then off my stocking feet, to aide their journey and they soon landed on the coffee table on top of hers.

She knelt behind me, I could feel her breath up my spine as she came close without actually touching me, then her hands undid my blouse, and almost immediately afterward my bra, and began the now familiar dance of foreplay across my body.

I could see her wavy reflection in the window, with the exception of her panties she was still fully clothed, I couldn't quite make out the smile I knew was covering her pretty face as her hands slowly undid my skirt and my concentration.

My character died, I wasn't really sure how, one minute I was riding along a cliff edge, and in the next my ghost had re-spawned at a graveyard, I tried to remember my location as I followed the direction of the red arrow on the screen, but her fingers gentle rubbing of my cock made that increasingly difficult.

We hadn't said anything to each other yet, the sounds from the game didn't quite dull the sounds of her softly moving behind me, I was horny with expectation when I felt the head of Fiona's cock penetrate me, her movements were slow, and I had my character remounted and was desperately trying to find a village with an inn where she could rest and not waste her current bonus time before I gave myself completely over to lust.

"I love you," she told me as she began to increase the pace of her thrusts, I could only respond with soft moans of desire.

Fiona continued to fuck me, her hands held my hips as her cock slid in and out with the intimate motions that brought me so much pleasure, I could no longer resist, pushing the gaming tray forward to fall to the floor with a loud clatter, I stretched my body down and across the table, and once again gave myself unreservedly and fully to her.

After ten minutes or so I was close to coming, to a complaint from Fiona, I slipped out from under her ministrations, rose and repositioned myself on the couch, I splayed my legs wide hiding nothing from her view and I beckoned her to resume. She grinned and kissed me as her cock slammed into my willing hole once more.

Rainy days weren't always a waste, we spent the rest of the afternoon making love in that room.

We sailed into Portree harbour a few hours before dusk a few days later. Portree was a lovely town, the long row of houses that lined the harbor walls were a range of yellows and pinks and blues and greens. A stone church towered behind them, and to its side, a conical hill, verdant as only Scotland can be in the height of summer dominated the rest of the immediate landscape, off in the distance the Cullins just tipped the view.

We took a taxi to the hotel and joined Fiona parents for dinner, Colin's phone buzzed every few minutes, a last-minute query or issue that just had to be handled immediately. The ladies left him to his problems and made our way to a comfortable table in the bar where we all shared Dirty Martinis and Fiona and Michelle shared the gossip.

Colin was busy enough that we had long ago passed 'tipsy' and were a fair bit along the road to an unladylike 'half cut' before he joined us, "It's the same every year," he paused while he took a long draught from his beer, "same people, same questions, but you have to humor them."

The Cameron's engaged in some quiet conversation about the games while I watched the people coming and going in the bar, soon Colin had finished his pint and asked Michelle, "Are you, ready love?"

She nodded and as he took her arm she turned to us, "Do try to keep the noise down tonight dears, you know how sound carries over water," we both blushed.

The piping competition was held the day before the main games, Colin was a judge, and we stayed in his area for the entire day, I didn't' particularly enjoy it, many of the pipers played the same tunes for the judges, the dirge of a pibroch would be fine for a funeral, but after you've heard the same tune fifteen times over, you understand why bagpipes have something on them called drones.

I had been bugging Fiona to just retreat to the beer tent, but apparently, our absence would have been noticed and it would embarrass her father.

By the time the announcements were made, and the prizes handed out, I thought the low-level bee buzzing sound from the pipe was a permanent feature in my hearing.

"Colin, how can you enjoy that, well maybe that's not fair, not that, but so much of it?" I asked.

He smiled at me, "I love the sound of the pipes Josie, but you're right, competition can be a little off-putting." He finished the beer in his hands in one gulp, "Thirsty work too," he said as Fiona handed him another, "but trust me, you'll enjoy this."

The pipe bands had massed together at one end of the field, I heard the roll of the big bass drum put out a thunderous beat, and then a sea of Pipers and Drummers moved towards us, the roaring marching tunes they played was a battering ram of sound that would lay down low any who choose to challenge them on the field of valour.

I felt my foot tapping as we stood and watched them, now this was better, why hadn't the whole day been like this? Mass bands were a definite improvement and I could see why Scottish Army Regiments had such a fierce reputation, with that music to lead the charge, anyone would feel invincible.

I was feeling much better about tomorrow from the way today had ended, as we gathered our small sept of the Clan Cameron together and set off for a dinner of Haggis and Whiskey.

The next day the games proper were held, after breakfast, we gathered in Somerland Square, the Isle of Skye Pipe band at the front, then the competitors and finally the spectators and we all marched the short distance to the games field.

Throwing the hammer was first, big burly kilted men threw a twenty-two stone weight on the end of a long wooden handle out over the field, then they threw heavyweights out into the field like a shot put, and finally then what looked like even bigger weights up and over their shoulders across a high jump bar.

It was a Scottish track and field event true, and it was monitored by their athletics association, but it didn't seem to have that staid seriousness of the Olympics that you saw on TV, when they were actually competing the men were deadly serious, but otherwise you could see them joking with each other and the sound of ribald laughter was heard just as much as grunts of effort.

I didn't fancy any of the heavyweights, too burly and sweaty for my taste, but a few of the younger men in the lightweight division were very tasty indeed, their kilts swirling up and around as they turned round and round before throwing the heavy hammer away, Fiona and I graded them as we watched.

Michelle had come to quietly stand behind us, "We did the same thing when I was your age," she told us, "all my friends gave Colin a ten you know!"

"I didn't know dad competed," Fiona said.

"Only for a couple of years, he was a good lightweight, he never won, but he did get on the podium.

"We weren't really going out at that point in time, in fact, our first 'sort of' date was the end of games dance, and you know how that goes Fi.

"I'll show you the photos when we get home, he's matured into a fine looking man of course, but he was handsome and dashing, and such a rogue when we first started courting."

Those competing in the other athletics competitions, the high jump, and the running wore normal athletic gear, not their kilts, but many of them were still fine specimens of manhood, all in all, for a couple of lusty girls recently come into their sexuality, it was a fine day of window shopping.

Scheduling meant we didn't get to see any of the boys dance, but we watched the girls as they went through the steps of their Highland flings and the reels, I was captivated and Fiona promised to teach me later, in private, I was fairly sure the judges wouldn't approve of some of the steps she had in mind.

The day was warm and sunny, and we alternated between drinking bottles of water and plastic cups of beer as we moved through the fair. The only time we saw Colin during the day was for a late picnic lunch, we assured the parents that we were behaving ourselves, I assured them I was enjoying myself, then we hurried away to watch the racing.

Towards the end of the day we watched the Hill Race, then the caber toss, and finally met up with Colin and Michelle for the Tug of War.

The pipe bands massed again and entertained us for half an hour, and as the last echoes of their tunes slunk into the night I realized the games were over. I hadn't realized how hot and dusty it was under the sun, perhaps the cooling from the occasional sea breeze fooled me, but now I was feeling dirty and grimy, so we imposed on Colin and Michelle's hospitality and borrowed their bedroom to get ready for the night's festivities.

We ran a bath with plenty of bubbles and relaxed, as we lay, letting the heat soften tight muscles, I related another of another of my sex fantasies to Fiona, I could feel her excitement pushing into my back as I spoke and, she started to kiss my neck then her hand came round to play with me until I came in the water.

"Fi," I moaned, "now we have to come back and clean the bath."

"I didn't notice you trying to stop me," she smirked.

It had been a great day, but now we were coming to the part I had been dreading, the ball. Fiona was dressed in the clan's traditional female Highland costume, while I was in a figure-hugging little black dress that she had somehow procured for me somewhere, it fit perfectly.

Michelle was waiting for us as we entered the hall, she handed each of us a dance card. Printed on the front of mine was my name, "Ms. Josephine Graham," and inside a list of dances I had never heard of, Strip the Willow, Eightsome Reel, Dashing White Sargent, The Gay Gordon.

Michelle explained that the tradition was a gentleman asked you to dance during the early evening social program, if you agreed, you put his name on his favored dance in the card, then when it was time to dance, it was his responsibility to find you and escort you to the floor.

"Most of these are easy Josie, I've written Colin's name by the ones I don't think you should try just yet, but the others are easy to pick up, and the boys all know the steps, relax and enjoy yourself."

She looked me up and down and smiled at me, "Although I'm not sure Fiona considered the speed of some of them when she picked out that dress for you."

She then handed us each a glass of sherry and shooed us into the noise of the larger gathering already crowding the function areas bar.

We arranged a signal for Fiona to help me to avoid unsuitable prospective dance partners, a slight touch of her hand into the small of my back, my dance card filled up rapidly as young men of all types and sizes asked for this dance or that, and she didn't have to use our signal too often.

She came by my side once again, "I expect mum is pre-clearing the field of the bastards."

"I'm getting asked to dance more than you Fi, why?"

She looked me up and down, it was quite a leer actually, "Fresh Meat," she growled.

I knew a worried look had crossed my face, it had been barely hidden all night, she laughed and reached out to hold my hand.

"Don't worry Josie, you'll be fine, it's just you're new, I know all the faces here, and they all know me.

"Of course the guys want to dance with the new girl.

"And trust me, honey, as far as they are concerned you're a very attractive young lady, in a sexy dress, which is showing off her lovely long legs.

"As I might have mentioned before, you've got a spectacular arse, that goes a long way to offset your small boobs. You're an absolute honey.

"Then, importantly, you've no history here, you've never winched one of them, or awkwardly knocked them back, none of their sisters hate you, at least yet."

Her laugh rang out loudly.

"Most of them are ogling you as they make their way around the room, and wondering how to slide past me to break the ice."

Fiona continued to stand beside me most of the time after that and helped me wave off the drinks I was offered.

"Drinking and Dancing is a recipe for a turned ankle," she told me, "no hill walking for at least a week if that happens."

No hill walking meant no alfresco sex, I might be nervous about tonight, but I wasn't willing to sacrifice our time together to soothe my nerves with the demon drink.

I limited myself to two glasses of Sherry and a small G&T while I was chatted up by a constant stream of attractive young men.

I'd never been chatted up before, and while I enjoyed the experience, I had to keep hard from laughing out loud at times, these guys either watched the same movie or shared notes, for their icebreakers were all the same on themes along the lines of "Hi, I'm, 'insert name,' haven't seen you here before," followed by a nervous, "oh, hi Fiona, I was just asking your friend for a dance," as Fi inevitably descend upon us.

Michelle was right, I wasn't particularly elegant at most of the dances, but my partners helped me through the steps, and I did OK. The night progressed rapidly, and to my surprise it was thoroughly enjoyable, I even managed to relax between dances as Michelle or Fiona introduced me to Lord Mungo and Lady Mary, or Sir Malcolm and Lady Elizabeth, but thank god for dance cards, after each introduction I was quickly rescued by a partner who rushed me back to the dance floor.

I was giggling and trying to catch my breath at the end of the rapid-fire, twisting and turning and shouting madness that was called strip the willow. My partner, a pleasant looking fellow from Clan McDonald, whose grip left a still bright red mark visible against the lightly tanned flesh of my arm, stole a fly feel at my arse as he helped me straighten up.

"A drink to cool down Josie?" He asked.

My next two dances were both given over to Colin Cameron, so I smiled and said yes. He went to the bar while I stood overheating in the corner, when he returned he had four glasses of Pimms and Lemonade in hand.

"Slam the first one," he told me, handing two drinks over, "sip the second."

He was right, I felt much better halfway through the second drink. We chatted pleasantly for a few minutes, then he asked me if the last dance was taken.

I looked at my card, it was labeled "Last Dance," with no other name beside it.

"Don't worry," he told, "it's not a slow dance, I don't get to try and feel you up in the dark," he winked at me, "more's the pity."

Cheeky bugger.

"It's our tradition to dance the 'Orcadian strip the willow' you'll love it, I promise."

I wrote Euan McDonald on my card, then we made our way back to the dance hall, Fiona spotted us coming through the door and hurried over.

"Hi Euan, Bye Euan."

"Hi Fiona, Bye Fiona," he grinned impudently at her then went in search of his next dance partner.

"Fi, what's an Orcadian strip the willow."

"It's like the normal strip the willow, but when you've reached the end of the set, the last couple move over to the next set, so by the end of the dance, you will have been partnered with just about everyone dancing, it's a long dance, and it's exhausting, but it's a whole lot of fun."

I smiled, I had a blast with the regular strip the willow, a longer one, with more people did indeed sound like a great deal of fun.

"Euan?" she questioned.

I nodded.

She leaned into me, "Just keep your panties where I can see them, my love," she warned.

She was jealous, oh my god, Fiona was jealous. I'd have to tease her about that, but later as I could see my next dance partner approaching.

As the evening progressed, I found I was having a great time, I danced every dance except some very complicated reels, I doubted if there was any alcohol in my system as it should have sweated out with the vigours of the night, my male companions had kept me safe, and made me laugh, and held me surprisingly tightly at times.

This was my first public outing as a female, and if the alcohol wasn't doing its job of intoxicating me, the experience of being a full-on girl was. I could sense the want from the young men I danced with, the gleam in their eye, the not very subtle attempts at seduction, the hand which lingered just a little too long near a place it shouldn't be, it was almost overpowering.

12