A Hike In The Woods

Story Info
A husband and wife meet a horny mountain man and his son.
5.8k words
4.07
267.1k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,401 Followers

The trek through the woods seemed like the perfect way to spend the week. Frank had worked like a madman for the last six months since earning his promotion. Debbie missed him intensely for most of that time and had to pull double duty at home. She not only kept the home running she also had to do the major chores around the house as Frank was getting established in his new position. It had been a hard half year. Now however, Frank was able to take some vacation. Debbie suggested that they take the extended hike so that the two of them could commune with nature, decompress, and hear each other think and talk. Frank was three years older than his wife. At 33 and 30 they were the local power couple.

Debbie was looking forward to a week in the deep woods. They would share the small tent and catch up on all the sex that they had had to put off over the months. Debbie loved Frank intensely. He was six foot one with rugged good looks. He had not had much time to work out over the last half a year so he could afford to drop at least ten pounds but he was a powerfully built man. His strawberry blond hair and blue eyes set off his dazzling smile. Debbie was quite the package herself. Tall, like her husband, she stood five seven and had long brown hair, a heart shaped face and bowed lips. Her legs were long and tapered. Her weight was ideal. Her eyes were sparkling blue. She did not like her breasts, however. They were large enough to keep her from getting modeling jobs when she was in college.

While she got occasional work for photographers she wanted to do catwalk work. However, more than one modeling agent said her tits were too big, that she would attract attention to herself and detract from the dresses she was wearing. For revenge she had become a purchaser for a major woman's wear store. She attended fashion shows several times a year and made it clear that she wanted models that looked more like real women at those shows. "No bags of antlers, no flat chests" was her dictum. She had the power to see her wishes implemented.

Debbie put the trip together. They would drive to Harper's Ferry, West Virginia and take a ten day hike along the Appalachian Trail. After the ten days were over they would rent a car return to Harper's Ferry and schedule a night in a luxury hotel before they drove home. It was a perfect plan.

Frank would carry the portable tent, his sleeping bad and most of the food. Debbie would carry her sleeping bag the portable stove and their clothes. They were not taking too many clothes but Debbie thought that the togetherness and shared time together would more than make up for any body odor and inconvenience. They expected that there would be places they could leave the trail and get cleaned up.

Things went smoothly for the first four days. Debbie and Frank set up the tent at night. The weather was mostly wonderful with only one brief shower delaying them at one point. Frank and Debbie made love often. Sometimes in open fields on just a blanket. They were having a wonderful time and Debbie was very proud of herself for coming up with the idea,

On the fifth morning however things were different. After hiking for a while Frank announced glumly that "The GPS is dead."

"Are you sure, Frank? Asked Debbie.

"Positive, I can't get a spark out of it. It's not the batteries either because every new set of batteries results in the same thing – a blank screen."

"What can we do? Do we have a map?"

"We DID d have map but you spilled hot chocolate on it two nights ago, remember?"

"What can we do?"

"The cell phones can't get a signal either. We must have gone off the trail at some point. Keep your eye out for trail markings."

Frank assured them that if they hiked in the direction he indicated they would be sure to reach the trail and civilization. Hours later there was no sign of either.

"Well Princess it looks like we are fucked royally," Frank said at last.

Just then Debbie's nose detected the aroma of burning wood. Shortly thereafter in a small valley they saw a cabin with smoke emanating from its chimney!

"I hope that they have a phone!" Said Debbie

"At the very least they can tell us where we are and how to get back on the trail. My vote however is for finding the nearest Wal-mart and buying a new GPS AND a spare!" Said Frank.

When the couple were ten feet from the cabin they heard a rifle shot and the order, "Freeze!"

Frank and Bonnie noticed the rifle barrel protruding from one window. The front door of the cabin opened and a man with another rifle stood and leveled the weapon at them!

"Please sir, friend," said Frank, "We mean you no harm. We are a lost couple who need directions that's all."

The man at the door of the cabin looked about 45 he was much bigger than Frank and had a sour expression on his bearded face.

"It appears to me that you are trespassers and should be treated accordingly." The man spat in return

"We'll just go back the way we came." Frank said calmly.

Frank and Debbie began inching backwards and met a rifle barrel. So focused on the aggressive looking mountain man in the doorway of the cabin neither Debbie nor Frank noticed that the owner of the rifle from the window had made his way out of the cabin and placed himself behind Frank and Bonnie.

Upon seeing the rifle, Frank and Bonnie turned to see a thin rangy figure. He seemed to be either in his late teens or early adulthood, The countenance of the two faces were strikingly similar.

"Father and son" Frank concluded instantly.

The youth said "Get your hands up and head for the cabin. Try to make a break for it and I will give you both barrels and Pa will do the same to your lady friend."

All Frank had on him were a couple of knives and those were in his backpack. Knowing that he did not want to enter that cabin and sure as hell did not want Debbie in there, Frank tried tuning on the charm.

"No need for that, young man, we will be on our way. We don't want any trouble."

"You may not have been looking for it, but you have found it." said the old man.

"Please let us go, " said Debbie, "We're no threat to you."

The next thing Debbie knew she heard Frank scream. He collapsed next to her only then did she see the knife protruding from the back of his knee.

The old man laughed and said, "Well stranger, you better let us check that wound for you."

The rifle barrel placed firmly in the small of her back, Debbie was not even able to bend over and give her husband assistance.

"Head for the cabin," Said the youth, "Or you will watch your boyfriend's head get blown clean off."

Trepidation deep in her heart, Debbie made the few short steps to the cabin, Before she realized what was happening her pack had been torn off, a rope was thrown around her waist and arms, her legs were bound and she was set down on a stool.

From her vantage point she saw her two abductors approach her prostrate husband. The pack was removed from his back. He was gagged and dragged back to the cabin by the two men. When Frank resisted, he was smacked several times by a rifle butt. It opened a nasty gash on his head. In no time he was trussed up and set down in chair opposite Debbie his head wound was issuing a lot of blood. He seemed dazed as Debbie was sure that he was.

"Your boyfriend thought that he was acting all smart and brave. In actuality he was stupid and arrogant." Said the old man.

The youth exited the cabin and retrieved Frank's backpack. They shut the door.

The older man approached Debbie. "Now who are you and what are you doing on my land?"

"Please let me take care of my husband." begged Debbie.

"He's in no danger at present. Now I don't like repeating myself. Who the fuck are you and what are you doing on my land?"

"I'm Debbie Phelps and this is my husband Frank. We were hiking the trail and got lost. We only approached your cabin to ask for directions. That is the truth!"

"So You're hiker's and no one knows you are here. A man doesn't find himself in this situation everyday." said the older man.

He walked over to Frank. In his dazed state Frank offered no resistance as he was laid out on the floor.

"Get my bag boy."

A short time later the youth returned with a medical bag.

"It is to your husband's good fortune that I was a medic in the army."

Debbie watched, grateful despite herself, as the man cut away Frank's jeans leg and removed the knife from the back of his knee. The bleeding was considerable but in no time the man had cleaned the wound and applied sutures to his gash. Then the man closed the wound on Frank's head.

"He's got a concussion and will be out of it for quite a while. That gives the three of us time to get acquainted."

"She's very pretty, Pa" Said the man's son.

"Well Mrs. Debbie Phelps this is my son Roger, you can call me Clyde. You don't need to know our last names. I can tell by the way that you have reacted to your husband's treatment that you must love him a great deal. That suits our purposes nicely,"

Debbie, having a very nasty feeling creep along her spine said, "What do you mean?"

"You see Mrs Phelps right now your husband will be OK in a few hours. Oh he'll hobble around a bit on his leg and he will have a powerful headache, but there is no reason that the two of you can't leave here under your own power." As he was speaking Clyde rolled up one of Frank's sleeves. "Unless ..."

"Unless what?" asked Debbie

"Very simple Mrs Phelps. It is to your husband's good fortune that I was a medic in the army. It is also to your husband's considerable misfortune that I was a medic in the army."

Clyde brought an IV out of his medical bag and inserted it in a vein of her husband's arm.

"You may think this serves a medical purpose. Its saline solution and harmless except that I MAY take this hypodermic needle and introduce some air into the IV line. It will produce an embolism. In a very short time your husband WOULD be dead ... Unless..."

Debbie knew at once what the mountaineer was hinting about.

"Oh my God!" She said.

" I see that we are on the same page." Said Clyde. "Its been a while since I enjoyed female companionship and Roger is 19 and has yet to be introduced to the glories of the flesh. As a married woman you are like a loaf of grocery store bread. No one will notice if a few slices are missing. Entertain us and once your husband recovers we will lead you back to the trail and we each go on our merry way. I have no fear of you summoning the police for you haven't a clue as to where you are. If we blindfold you and lead you back to the trail you will still be miles from help. City folk, for I recognized you right off as city folk, can't navigate for shit in the woods. You couldn't find your way back to us with a bloodhound and a team of forest rangers."

Debbie contemplated the enormity of her situation. At last she was able to speak. "How do I know that you won't kill us anyway?"

"Lady if I was going to kill you I would have already slit your husband's throat and taken what I want. I had my fill of killing in the army, Oh maiming is one thing but I'm no murderer. I try to be an example to my son. Why take through violence and death that which you can obtain through peaceful means and negotiation. We both know what is going to occur, we are just in the negotiations phase. The fact that I have treated your husband shows that I'm not a ruthless killer. I'm a memorable man in the sack. I want to send you away with memories you will reflect upon and smile about for the rest of your life. If I kill you I don't have that satisfaction, neither would I have the pleasure of knowing that by entering you, I will be inside your husband's head for as long as he lives. What's simple murder compared to that?"

Debbie looked at the man, He was imposing and there was a hardness about his face. He had an assured look on his face, as though nothing he had just said could be contradicted. It was almost a smirk. Debbie wondered if the beard hid a scar or if he wore it simply because of how intimidating it made him look, The boy was thinner and shorter but obviously muscular. He could not be more than 19, She wondered how long the two of them had been living in this rustic cabin She hadn't even noticed a car or truck anywhere as she and Frank had surveyed the cabin. It was located in a valley with towering trees all about it. Its probably also invisible from the air. Debbie realized that her only hope at salvation, and the only chance Frank had for life were if she became very familiar with these men. Like a mouse in a trap she knew that she was caught.

Debbie reached for all of her inner strength and resolve.

At last she broke her silence. "I will give you what you want. But one at a time."

The mountain man's visage briefly wore a grin before he said. "Of course darlin' It unseemly for a father and son to share a woman at the same time."

The older man said, "Roger, you best check our guest for ticks. We don't want her to get Lime disease now do we?"

"No Pa." said the youth. He strode up to the stool where Debbie sat and unfastened the rope that bound her. Debbie moved her arms and legs to restore circulation.

"Ticks can get everywhere," said the boy an excited hitch in his voice, "The best way to check for ticks is to check every inch of skin."

The boy bent down and began untying and unlacing Debbie's hiking boots. With dread Debbie allowed the young man to raise each foot and extract her boots in turn. Then he slowly removed Debbie's socks.

When he saw the bright pink nail polish on her toes Roger said "Gee Pa, a painted lady!"

After separating and inspecting between each toe, Roger ordered Debbie to stand. She did. He unzipped and took off her spring jacket. The jacket had hidden her considerable bust from view but now it was obvious. Debbie saw Clyde do a double take and Roger let out a low whistle.

In a moment Roger's trembling hands were working on the buttons of Debbie's blouse. Slowly yet deliberately Debbie's flat toned stomach and white lacy brassier were exposed. To Debbie it felt like an eternity until Roger slid the garment off her arms to join her coat and socks upon the floor. This was worse than if they had simply ordered her to strip, thought Debbie to herself in horror.

Roger seemed to take his tick hunting duties seriously as he inspected every inch of Debbie's bare flesh. He even had her raise her arms over her head so that he could examine her armpits,

"I found one!" he said. His father gave him some tweezers and some oil and Roger removed a tick from Debbie's underarm.

Next Roger moved on to Debbie's jeans, He unhooked her belt unclasped and unzipped the pants. Slowly he lowered them until Debbie was able to step out of them. Underneath the jeans Debbie wore a sheer pair of skimpy white panties. Her full bush was clearly visible through the materiel. Roger eyed every inch of Debbie's long legs. Her reached for Debbie's bra next but the mystery of how to unclasp it was lost on the sexual neophyte. After struggling for many minutes Clyde stepped forward and said

"Here's how you open these things, son."

With a practised hand the father unhooked the bra, His touch was electric on Debbie's skin. With appalling realization the wife knew that she had very little to worry about from the son but that the father was far more dangerous than she even supposed.

Roger pulled away the brassier and Debbie's hands instinctively sought to cover herself.

"We'll have none of that Clyde said, put your hands at your sides." he ordered.

Debbie's breasts were magnificent. Each was capped with a pink nipple the size of a pencil eraser amid light brown areolae; the kind that men's magazine publishers built their empires upon. Despite her humiliation Debbie noticed the erections in the pants of both father and son. She could not tell exactly but the father seemed to be positively enormous.

Roger was amazed by Debbie's breasts. He had never so much as copped a field before and now he was presented with world class breasts. He seemed mesmerized as he felt up Debbie. After some initial hesitation he began licking and suckling her breasts. Debbie was not sure how to react. Part of her was able to departmentalize what was happening to her. Under ordinary situations, if she had been the one seducing Roger, his actions would be harmless and sweet and a bit flattering, This was NOT that situation however.

It seemed like Roger played with her breasts for at least a half hour before his hands settled on the waistband of her panties. Roger gasped as Debbie's bush was fully revealed.

"Look Pa! Lady fur!"

"Ticks like to hide in that son, as you well know. Take a good look, run your hands through it make sure there are no ticks hiding there."

With due diligence Roger felt up Debbie's nether regions To her horror, Roger found several ticks, He took a flash light in one hand and gently pried the insects from Debbie's crotch with a tweezers in his other hand. In curiosity Roger's fingers explored inside of Debbie's sex and ass hole. It was the most ham-handed pawing Debbie had ever experienced. Even the most naive school boy she had seduced in high school had a better idea of what to do with a woman. Debbie realized that she must be the first woman the lad had ever seen naked. It was unlikely that the cabin had an internet connection. "Unless his father has a supply of magazines, I'm the first woman in his life." Debbie thought to herself. Instantly she had pity for the boy. Living here was no doubt his father's idea not his.

After that Roger ran his fingers through her long brown hair. He discovered on tick behind her left ear which he gently removed. He turned to his father and said. "I found all the ticks Pa!"

"Very good, Roger", Said Clyde "Now this nice woman is going to help you become a man. Remember those talks we have had?"

"You mean about the bucks and the does?"

"Yes." Clyde eyed Debbie with intensity. "This woman is a very experienced doe. She is going to lead you to your room and make a proud buck out of you. I will watch to make sure she does it right."

"Oh boy! Pa can we keep her?"

"I'd like to son but we have an agreement to let her and her boy go. Don't worry there will be other does. I will make sure of it."

Roger began pulling Debbie toward a side room in the cabin. Knowing that resistance would get Frank killed Debbie allowed herself to be pulled along. It was a small room with a single bed, There were a few books and fewer toys. There were however several sets of antlers mounted on the wall. There was portrait of a pale,wan woman in a frame on the night stand, Debbie knew instinctively that she was the boy's mother.

The father followed close behind and loomed in the doorway of the bedroom like a talisman of evil.

Debbie was especially grateful that she was on the pill. Condoms did not seem to be a lifestyle choice of these back woodsmen.

With the father looming, Debbie knew that she could not simply placate Roger with a hand job or a blow job. Although the boy would not know the difference, Debbie knew without qualification that the father would accept nothing less for his son than full penetration and orgasm.

Taking the initiative she began undressing the boy. Beneath his clothes he was firmly muscled with ab definition. His legs and buttocks were strong and powerful. In contrast to the father, the son was much better looking, Debbie could see the woman in the bedside portrait in his features. At last he was down to his underwear beneath that was a respectably sized uncut penis.

Thinking back to the virgins Debbie had deflowered, she found herself on familiar territory. Debbie liked the fact that she was first in so many mens' lives. She knew that every subsequent lover, girlfriend, and wife would be compared to her and often come up lacking,

Wifetheif
Wifetheif
2,401 Followers
12