A Hike in the Woods

Story Info
A couple gets caught having fun in the woods.
1.8k words
4.32
72.8k
60
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was supposed to be a wonderfully warm spring day, so my wife, Terri, and I decided to take the day off from work and go for a hike at one of the local state parks. After dropping our daughter off at daycare, we headed to a park about an hour away from where we live. Since it was a weekday, there was hardly anyone there and we were happy to have the trails to ourselves. I was quite happy to see that Terri had worn short shorts and a very sexy tank top with no bra on. The tank top was a bright yellow that clung to her skin and through which it was very easy to see her nipples and the outlines of her areola. We started a leisurely hike through the woods, just enjoying the scenery and being away from work. We goofed around as we walked and got more playful as we went along, so I wasn't too surprised when she casually took her top off. Since I was walking behind her I could only see her back and the occasional side boob, but it was incredibly sexy.

A few minutes later she stopped and slowly peeled off her shorts, giving me an excellent view of her bare ass and freshly waxed pussy since she wasn't wearing any panties. After a momentary pause and without even turning to look at me, she continued walking down the trail in nothing but her shoes. I was getting quite turned on seeing her naked in the great outdoors like this and by the thought that anyone could come walking along and see her. She's not normally anywhere near this exhibitionistic.

Finally she stopped and turned to look at me with a sly smile on her face. "Aren't you hot in all of those clothes?" she asked with mock surprise.

"Actually, it's getting hotter by the minute," I replied.

Walking over to me she said, "Well then let's get some of these clothes off of you" and began pulling my shirt off. Once that was done, she quickly moved on to my shorts, pulling them down to my ankles and, with a little help, off my feet. She then looked admiringly at the large bulge in my underwear, reaching out to gently caress it. "It looks like someone was enjoying the view," she teased.

"Indeed I was," I replied. "You look quite sexy from the front or the back." She smiled up at me as she reached for my waistband and pulled my underwear carefully over my erection and down my legs. As soon as they were off she quickly reached for my shaft and stroked it, squeezing out a drop of pre-cum. Sticking out her tongue she carefully licked the sticky fluid from the head of my cock, then swirled her tongue all around it. At first I was a bit paranoid about getting caught like this, but the first time she took my entire length in her mouth I stopped worrying and just focused on how good it felt. She licked and sucked my cock and balls until I reached the point of no return. With a couple of grunts I began shooting my hot cum into her mouth. After the first couple of spurts, she pulled my cock out and let the remaining shots land on her face and chest.

She was looking up at me with a sly grin and my cum on her face when we both heard a noise nearby. We turned to look and saw a guy standing about twenty feet away stroking a very large, hard cock with a big smile on his face. "Hi," he said, "I hope you don't mind me watching, but when I turned the corner and saw a sexy woman, naked, giving a guy a blowjob, I just couldn't help but stop and watch."

I certainly couldn't blame him. I would have done the same thing. It was at that moment I realized that Terri was still kneeling there naked, covered in my cum, looking at this guy instead of jumping up to get dressed. She was staring at his cock while absentmindedly stroking my softening member. "Would you like to get a closer look at it?" he asked her, nodding towards his cock.

"Uh, okay," she mumbled. He let go of his cock and walked slowly over to us almost like he was approaching a wild animal he didn't want to scare away. When he stopped he was right next to me and his cock looked even bigger. "Wow," she said looking at his cock, "that thing is huge!"

Chuckling he told her, "That's not always a good thing. A lot of women get scared off by it."

"I'm not surprised," she said, "Are your balls just as big?" In reply, he pulled his pants the rest of the way down, exposing an equally large sack. "I guess so!" she laughed. "You look like you're about ready to explode."

"No," he responded, "but I'm sure arrangements could be made."

It took her a second, but then she realized what he was saying. Turning to look up at me she asked, "Dear, would you mind if I helped him out? I'd hate to send him away all worked up like this." I wasn't quite sure how she planned to help him out, but this was a situation I never expected to be in, so I was curious to see where it was going to go.

"No, go right ahead," I said with a smile.

She smiled a big smile back at me then turned back to his cock. She reached up with her other hand and took a hold of his shaft, her hand unable to reach the whole way around it. She stroked it slowly at first like she was just trying to get a feeling of its size and weight, then leaned forward and licked the head. After swirling her tongue all around the head, she licked down the length of his member to his balls, licking and sucking them before running her tongue slowly back up to the tip. Opening her mouth wide, she carefully started working his shaft into her mouth a little at a time. She made a valiant effort, but was only able to get about half of his cock in her mouth. He moaned as she moved her mouth up and down, her left hand cradling his balls while her right hand stroked what wouldn't fit into her mouth. I thought for sure she was going to make him cum, but then she released him from her mouth and said, "Well, if I can't fit the whole thing in my mouth, then maybe we should try somewhere else?" I couldn't believe it! Was she was going to let him try to fit that huge cock in her tight little pussy?

He removed the rest of his clothes and lay down on his back, his cock hovering just over his stomach. She straddled his hips and placed her breasts in front of his face. Naturally, he couldn't resist and began to eagerly lick and suck them. I moved around to get a better view from behind and was entranced by the contrast of her seemingly small pussy and his enormous penis. After only a few moments she reached between them and grasped his shaft and rubbed the head between her swollen lips. Then, placing it at the entrance to her pussy, she pushed down onto his cock. At first it wouldn't go in and just bent. But then the head slowly slipped inside her as she let out a long moan. Once she had gotten past the initial resistance, she carefully started moving up and down, working a little more of him in with each downward push. She was in no hurry but seemed determined to get as much of his cock inside her as possible.

I watched mesmerized as more and more of his cock disappeared inside her. Each time she lifted up, her lips would pull outward along his shaft leaving a trail of wetness, letting me see just how much of him she had gotten in so far. Then, much to my amazement, with one final push she finally hit bottom and had his entire length inside her. She ground against him for a few moments and then moaned, "Ah...I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" as her body shook in orgasm. As she was starting to recover from her orgasm, he reached back and grabbed her ass with both hands and began thrusting steadily in and out of her. Each time he slid into her she let out a grunt or moan, getting considerably louder until she cried out in another orgasm. By this time I was hard as a rock again and decided to get involved. I moved closer to them and offered my cock to her. She took it eagerly into her mouth and sucked me with an intensity I had never seen before. Moaning around my shaft, she came yet again as he pounded her pussy.

As much as I was enjoying the blowjob, I wanted to watch his cock in her pussy again, so I reluctantly pulled away and moved back to where I could get a good view. By this time her pussy had grown accustomed to his size and was very wet, so his dick was moving relatively easily in and out. He was really going to town now and before I knew what was happening, he was filling her full of his hot cum. This sent her over the edge yet again as they came together. They rested for a few moments with him still inside her and then he slowly pulled out of her. She let out a whimper as the head pulled free of her swollen lips. As his cum slowly began running out of her well-used pussy, I decided I couldn't wait any longer. I moved forward and buried my cock in her pussy from behind with one swift thrust. She moaned in delight as I quickly moved in and out, the unfamiliar but surprisingly pleasant feeling of sloppy seconds adding to the sensations. All too soon I was ready to unload, so I quickly pulled out and shot streams of hot cum all over her back, ass, and pussy.

At that point we were all spent and decided to get dressed before anyone else happened along. I couldn't believe nobody had heard her moaning and groaning and come to investigate. Before we parted ways, he offered us his phone number in case we ever wanted to get together again. We took it and said we'd keep him in mind, and then said goodbye and thanks for happening along.

As we drove home I asked Terri how she felt about things and if she'd ever want to do it again. "It's nothing I ever thought I would have done, but it was absolutely incredible. I've never felt so sexy or turned on in my life" she replied. "As for doing it again," she paused, "I'll have to think about it. In the mean time, my pussy is going to need a few days to recover." We both laughed at that and chatted about the day as we drove home.