A History Lesson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat satisfied, day dreaming of my girl, and I missed the questions Miss Johnsson asked.

"Schultz, what do you think?" she asked.

"What?" I replied irritably.

"Pay attention, what would it be like in the camps?" she snapped

"Cold in the wind on the watchtower." I suggested.

My companions laughed, they mistook my honesty for humour.

"I meant for the inmates." she said.

"How the hell would I know, I'm no Jew." I told her.

"Schultz, you cannot say these things." she screamed "It could just as easily have been the English.indeed very easily."

"Never, the English would never give up, they would die before they helped fill the gas chambers, it was the Kapos who kept the camps running, cleared the trains from the platform to avoid delays, any slow down would have caused delays and saved their fellow Jews yet they worked like dogs to stay alive."

I knew all eyes were upon me, I sat rigid, sitting to attention, I could see the surprise on their faces, yet I knew that I had won the argument, I should not feel shame at my forefathers achievements, I felt pride at the efficiency of the operation and I knew that I could never raise my hand to a fellow man.

"I shall have to inform the head master of your attitude." she said but she seemed uncomfortable, her dark eyes fixated upon mine. I looked away and returned to my thoughts.

My Grandfather had told me about it, how he disobeyed orders to shoot inmates as the climbed onto and became stuck in the barbed wire, screaming and shouting as the barbs ripped them open as they slid slowly and agonisingly down, he would shoot to the head, bang, always one shot. Only one then silence. He was a kind man my grandfather.

He had told of the cold, the midnight roll calls, standing guarding the inmates, knowing at any second they could turn, he could shoot yes but against so many, and the machine guns could not be used discriminately, all would die until the ammo ran out and then the survivors must overwhelm them, yet they stood in the freezing cold, chilled even through the thick winter uniforms and long woolen under trousers, their bodies grown flabby through inaction, twelve hours sixteen even in the watchtower, the two hours sleep and then roll call.

It was inhuman, at least the inmates got exercise, marching out of the camp to a stirring march or polka to march three miles to the factory while he froze inactive in the watch tower.

They had a little dog "Fritzl" he used to steal bread from the kitchens, he was a funny little fellow, mongrel, espaniol long eared brown and white but one day they found his head and bones, the inmates had eaten little Fritzl.

The culprits never owned up, "Shoot them all" my grandfather said to the Commandant.

"Schultz, calm down." he said sympathising.

"A hundred, choose a hundred." my Grandfather said, "Shoot them!"

"Schultz, bullets do not grow on trees, but there is a hut committee for the hut where Fritzl was found so we shall hang them instead."

"I must hide my disappointment and respect your decision." My grandfather had said and walked slowly away. He could never own a dog after that, it scarred his gentle soul.

The journey passed slowly, I saw Carla's face in every passing tree or telephone pole. in every car or shop window, I was infatuated, I had fucked at last, it was too quick yes, and only a straight fuck but I had seen many pornos and there was much much more for me to explore and enjoy, I was sure of this.

We had some time to explore the little town before a late dinner, then like children we were sent to bed at Ten, Miss Johnsson came to my room. "Schutz, I shall ask Winklemann to move in with Smallman and you must move to the Winklemann's room, I am worried about your attitude compromising Smallmans thoughts.

I was pleased, I liked my own room, I knew she planned it as punishment and that made it all the sweeter.

I moved my things, the new room was small but had a double bed not two singles, it was at the end of a corridor next to a store room and over the kitchens, the ceiling was low, old fashioned low oak beams and white plaster, an old polished oak floor, with rugs not fitted carpets.

It had it's own little bathroom, and when I was finished having a shit I came out to find Miss Johnsson in the room.

"Schultz, what is it with this attitude, you are like you were in the SS." she asked earnestly.

"My Grandfather was at Aushwitz." I told her.

"So why this animosity towards your fellow Jews." she asked earnestly

"I am not Jewish!" I said firmly yet politely.

"So why was he there if not a Jew, was he a thief or Homosexual, or maybe a Gypsy?" she asked stupidly.

"He was a guard you stupid bitch!" I snapped.

"And that is your role model?" she replied her anger rising, "You think you are better than everyone else because you have blonde hair and beautiful piercing blue eyes." she continued, "You are cold and unfeeling and passionless, yet you seem inspired by Nazism."

"I am not without passion." I said in measured tones.

"You have no girlfriend except perhaps that slut you met today, My Barry thinks you are gay, he was going to ask you out!" she accused.

"I am not gay, it is my religion," I told her, "except today, in the dark, in the gas chamber, I found happiness."

"I heard you, she wanked you off." she accused, "Took your penis in her hand or was it mouth and made you spill your seed uselessly, don't deny it!"

I did not deny it but it was a fuck not a wank.

"And suddenly you are a big man, one wank and you are like Hitler all over again," she snarled, yet I sensed something, "I should be frightened, a great big Aryan storm Trooper, me alone with a great broad shouldered brute of an Aryan storm trooper, locked in a hotel room." she complained.

I was stupid still I did not understand.

"Waiting to be raped, scared, terrified, too frightened to scream." she tried to draw a picture.

"I think you should go, I have on my Pyjamas only under the bathrobe," I said realising I was talking in a strange stilted Hollywood German accent, "while you," I looked at her, her black skirt came halfway down to her knee as she sat on the bed, her soft breasts filled her white blouse and the outline of her black bra was unmistakable.

"You are the SS officer and I the poor innocent local girl," she suggested, "Put yourself in my place, would you fight?"

"I think, it would be futile." I said.

"So Herr Major, what would you do." she asked taunting me.

"I don't know, Miss Johnsson." I answered, "I have almost no experience of sex."

"That's what teachers are for, come here." she ordered, and she undid cords on my bathrobe and pyjamas allowing my penis to spring free then she pulled up her skirt to show her pussy, it was covered with soft downy golden hair, yet the slit below glistened,

"Just stick it in me Golden boy." she suggested, "I heard Carla say that."

"What about Condoms?" I asked.

"Don't be silly, I'm not diseased!" she responded and then she pulled me down, her hand grasped my prick and it was sliding within her,

"Ok, calm down, it's not a race." she ordered, "Nice slow strokes," I wanted to see her tits so I started to undo her blouse, she seemed pleased and raised herself off the bed so I could undo her bra, I could not manage so I popped her tits out of their cups instead, her nipples were very prominent, standing like little bullets.

I smiled at her, "Harder, you can fuck me harder if you like." she said wistfully.

"No I think I prefer to savour the moment." I replied as I gently moved myself within her hot wet slippery vagina.

"Kevin, please thrust harder make me cum." she asked.

"Beg for it," I demanded "can I call you bitch.? Miss?"

"Not in class please Kevin," she chuckled, "but please, don't mess around, make it special for me."

How could I resist, but as soon as I thrusted harder into her the boiling in my balls started, the churning swelling need for release and as she gasped once with pleasure I started desperately to try to hold back.

"It's ok Kevin, fill me with your cum, it's all right don't hold." she gasped as I had to let go, the great spurt of cum shooting within her, "Ooh," she gasped as she realised the great quantity of fluids I had produced, "Oh hell." she groaned as the spunk dripped and slurped onto the bedclothes.

"I must get back to my room," she announced, but I put my arms around her and held her.

"No, come to bed properly, let me take your shoes and brassiere off and we can lay together"

I suggested,

"No Kevin, I must get back." she said but my penis was stirring again, I held her tight and bent her over the bed face down, her cunt now swollen and red from use gaped invitingly and I eased inside from behind her, I undid the brassiere strap and cupped her breasts, then I whispered in her ear. "If I report you lose your job, you are my slave now."

"And you get expelled, I don't think so." she smiled and slid from my room like a wraith, gliding ghost like along the corridor.

I dreamed troubled dreams of confusion, I wondered how I could reconcile my thoughts could I be my teachers lover, or should I seek out Carla for my mate, all I knew was my life had changed, my education was, I thought, complete.

To be Continued?

12