A Hitchhiker

Story Info
A woman gets picked up on an isolated road.
1.8k words
4.03
23.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on the hunt once again. I looked to the left and the right: the snow-covered road was empty for miles in either direction. I was between towns, hoping to find someone passing this way who was willing to stop and pick me up. Several cars drove by, but I could see children in the back of one, and a man in the passenger seat of the second. More than one would make this unnecessarily complicated.

I saw a small white sedan coming down the road. He was driving quickly through the night, despite the snow. The road was flat and straight. My keen eyes spotted a man in the driver's seat when he was still half a mile away. The other seats were empty. Perfect. I stepped out from behind my car, waving my arms to try to get the man's attention.

He saw me and slowed the car by the side of the road. He rolled down the window.

"Hey lady, need some help?" he asked.

I did my best to look pitiful, projecting fear in my big brown eyes. I was wearing only a small coat against the cold, so I gave a calculated shiver. "My car broke down a few hours ago. Can you give me a ride into town? I just need to find a hotel for the night."

"I know a little about cars, you want me to take a look?"

Damn of course he would know about cars. I had to talk him out of that. "Thanks for the offer, but I'm pretty cold. I'd rather get a ride than get repairs," I replied.

"Well, I'm certainly willing to share my car. Pardon the mess ...." I saw him push some papers off of the passenger seat.

"Thanks man, you probably saved my life. I might have frozen out here." I gave him a grateful smile, showing white teeth.

He leaned over to unlock the passenger door. I got in and shut the door. I rubbed my arms trying to look like I was cold. There were several sheets of paper and a cardboard box on the ground by my feet.

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"I'm John. You?" he replied.

"Ana." I looked over at him again, "Where are you going tonight?"

"I'm going to visit my girlfriend for the weekend," he replied.

A girlfriend will make this more difficult, I thought. I could still pull it off. I'd have to bring my best game.

I unzipped my jacket revealing a light blue shirt. I slipped the jacket down my arms exposing the swell of my breasts through the shirt. I shot a covert glance at the driver. He still had his eyes on the road. I reached my hand and placed it lightly on his arm and said "You know, I'm really grateful to you for picking me up. I'm serious, I might be dead without you." I kept a light grasp on his arm.

He looked over at me in surprise at the touch. I gave him my most seductive smile. I felt a bit sorry for his girlfriend. She didn't have much of a chance. After all, I had been doing this for longer than she'd been alive.

"Hey, don't even worry about it. I couldn't just leave you there."

"I understand, but I really do want to thank you. Will you let me thank you?" I asked, moving my hand down to his thigh, indicating exactly what I meant by "thank".

He looked at me again, "Yeah of course, but what do you mean?" he replied, looking a bit uncomfortable.

Seduction is all about body language. Even more than verbal language, although that's important as well. It was tough in this case because he was driving, so he wasn't looking directly at me. It was time to step things up, then.

I shifted my hand from his thigh to his crotch. I could feel his swelling cock under his pants. I rubbed in gentle circles.

"Ah-" he gave a quiet gasp, in both recognition and arousal. I gently unbuttoned his pants and zipped down the fly. His boxers were tented noticeably.

"Um... why don't I pull over," he said uncertainly, looking over at me. I just gave him a sly smile and leaned down, maneuvering his cock out of his boxers and gently kissed the tip.

He slowly drove the car to the side of the road. I took him into my mouth and ran my tongue up and down the shaft. This was too easy. Men are all the same. None of them are able to resist even the most basic charms. Now a woman, well that could be a challenge, not only because most I encountered were heterosexual. Those encounters were where I truly thrived. This was boring. Only because there was so little traffic that night.

I took him deeply down my throat, feeling the tip hit the back of my throat. Gagging, I pulled back. He grabbed my head and forced me back down, pulling my long black hair as he shoved my head up and down, bouncing on his manhood. I looked up as best I could under the circumstances. His eyes were half closed in pleasure as he let out quiet groans.

Eventually he let me up. I drew in quick gasps of air, my body straining for breath after being deprived for long minutes. My spit dripped down my chin smearing my lipstick. His dick was as wet as the inside of my mouth. He unbuckled his seatbelt and reached over to grab at my breasts. I leaned back enjoying the sensation, my nipples responding to his touch. He groped me through my shirt until I reached down to pull off my top, bearing my large breasts. He gazed at them hungrily, and let out a quiet "oh yeah, baby."

I could feel bolts of pleasure from my breasts from his work, inexperienced as he was. Eventually he broke off to draw my head in for a sloppy kiss before moving to suck on my breasts. I let out a quiet gasp as my excitement mounted. Between my legs was a familiar warmth. I needed this as much as he did.

"Do you want to move into the back?" I asked.

"Let's do it," he responded, smiling.

I climbed between the seats, not wanting to go into the cold. This gave him a good view of my ass, and he grabbed a handful playfully as I climbed past.

He followed me. At this point his pants were completely off and his rock hard cock stuck out between his legs as he climbed back. I laid back against the seat and pulled my panties down to my ankles beneath my skirt. A trail of wetness followed them. I was soaked.

I spread my legs. My skirt bunched up above my hips exposing my damp vagina to his ravenous eyes. I reached behind his back and pulled his body into mine, resting my chin on his shoulder. He ground into me, dick rubbing against my stomach, leaving a faint trail of precum wet against my skin. He let out quiet gasps as he was unable to contain his lust.

Not to imply that I could contain mine either. I reached down and grabbed his cock in a tight grasp, guiding him into my soaked cunt. He thrust into me repeatedly as I rubbed my hand over my clit at the same time. Bolts of pleasure shot through me. My mind went blank with the thrill of mating. We were reduced to sweaty animals, blinded in heat.

The forces became too much for me. I came with the force of a tsunami washing over me, my entire body arching in pleasure as I screamed with the sensation of it. His assault on my pussy didn't slow, and my orgasm continued for what seemed like minutes.

After I fell back, exhausted, my lust was not yet sated. I pulled him in tightly, grinding my hips against him, trying to bring myself as much pleasure as possible against his hard cock deep inside me. I came again as I moved my hips in conjunction with his own. I sprayed liquid over his crotch, soaking down into my skirt and his car beneath. I didn't particularly care about the mess.

As his gasps grew more insistent, I realized he was close to cumming himself. I moved my head to his neck, licking and sucking lightly. He moaned in appreciation. I bit down lightly, teasing him with my teeth.

I felt his cock swell even more within me, his orgasm about to occur. I bit down hard, sharp fangs sinking into his neck, puncturing the skin. Just then he came inside me, shooting his hot thick semen deep inside my womb. I felt the skin beneath me rip and tear. I could taste the blood in my mouth. I lapped it up greedily. It was the most sweet liquid in the world to me. I pressed my mouth tightly against the wound, sucking in his lifeblood.

He screamed in surprise and then terror, his cock still twitching within me. As he lost blood his cock deflated, softening while still inside me. I pressed him down against the seat, pinning his arms to his sides. He struggled weakly, but he was no match for my strength. As I held him down and continued to quaff his blood, his struggles became less intense as I drank.

A normal adult male can lose about 3 pints of blood before passing out. I'd seen some of them withstand more, but of course it was difficult to measure exactly how much I was taking in. But I had my fangs into his carotid artery, the blood flowed out easily and quickly, pumped by his own heart directly into my mouth.

As he lost consciousness, I leaned back from his neck, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. My light red eyes and sharp fangs more pronounced now that I had a good meal. I always loved the hunt, no matter how incompetent the prey. I wouldn't ever tire of this. I pulled my skirt back down around my knees and pulled on my shirt. I climbed back into the front seat, and drove carefully off the road. I wasn't worried about leaving evidence. It's not like I had any chance of being caught. I had been doing this for over 400 years at that point.

As I left the car and strode off towards my own perfectly functioning car, I licked my lips. He was pretty good, and not only his blood, I mused. He had known how to treat a woman. I felt a little sorry for his girlfriend. Well, if you want to get anywhere in the world, you can't deny your own nature.